2. The Friend I Need

"So? To what do I owe the great Seokjinnie the pleasure of finally visiting me?"

The copper colour hair male snickered when his office door was opened to reveal his broad shoulder friend in an expensive suit with a delicate frown on his face.

"Don't even try to humour me Hobi, I'm so done with the brat." Jin made himself comfortable on the couch by the office space while Hoseok took two glasses of scotch towards his friend.

"I'm all ears."

"I wanted Taehyung to decide on which firm we should engage for the expansion planning on the official plans for Australia and Korea. The brat just decided to bail on me in search of a Lucy to fuck!"

"Sounds like a classic Kim move."

Hoseok giggled as he sipped on his liquor although the time is barely 5 PM with the evening sun still hanging brightly by the horizon.

"I even used Suga to blackmail him to the office coz he excused himself for a week when we have such an important plan on hand. Eventually, he still bailed on me."

"Well you can't blame the chap, he is the boss after all."

"JUNG HOSEOK, I thought you're my friend."

"I am! I even served you my finest scotch, it costs a fortune Jinnie. "

Jin rolled his eyes playfully and raised the glass to taste the fruity liquid which must have aged beautifully over the years. "Thanks, I needed it."

Hoseok raised his glass and dipped his head understanding to the depth of his soul on the sorrowful disclaim by his long time friend.

Both Hoseok and Jin stumbled across one another in the same neighbourhood their parents used to be members of a clubhouse as both the males come from a reputable family. It was during one of the annual clubhouse thanksgiving in which little Jinnie and Hoseokie became quite a good acquaintance.

Years passed with families moving but the two still stayed in touch and maintained their friendship till this date.

"So, what can I do for you Jin?"

"Sigh, since my boss refuses to play a part in deciding for his own company, I will do him a favour by going ahead to pick the firm to spearhead the project. So, Mr Jung, would you kindly represent Gardler to spearhead the project for Vante's expansion in Aussie and South Korea? "

"Thought you never ask." Hoseok grinned from ear to ear.

Gardler - Hoseok's family architect firm in which it has proven to be the top through many years of aggressive networking and work of quality employees. Gardler is like a Harvard for thriving students and Nutella that fits the majority of our palettes. It is a place where aspiring or even establish architects, designers would like a piece of recognition.

Hoseok is the current managing director alongside his father who governs the business in China. He is also the head architect in the firm who spearheads special projects that costs millions with a team of dedicated juniors.

"So, can we have a meeting next week? You know what to do. I need all the papers and ideas on my desk by then."

"What is the budget we are looking at?" Hoseok emptied the malty liquid from his glass as he spread his arms wide on either side of his armrests on the chair with knees crossed.

"Unlimited. I don't give a single fuck what does Taehyung say about this. If he can't be bothered to participate then I will do it for him. After all, he said it himself, he has billions to spend." Jin winked playfully while Hoseok shakes his head in amusement.