CH18 - Team Urameshi vs Team Masho

"And so in a dramatic explosion of emotion fit to make any demon retch, the Urameshi Team is set to advance. " Koto announced it while me and the others went back to the injured Kuwabara.

"So how's he doing?" Yusuke asked Botan while Ruby went to grab the water from her pouch in order to make her healing water gloves.

"Not t too great." The blunette answered sadly. "It's nothing life-threatening, but he's clearly going to need time to recover."

"Time huh?" My brother questioned before turning to Ruby. "What do you say doctor Ruby?"

"There are many broken bones here." My water-bender friend informed us. "Especially on the lower spine. As Botan said, it will take time, but it's fixable."

"Heh, what would we do without our beloved Water Princess here." My brother joked, making me roll my eye at him.

"Yusuke!" A voice suddenly called out. I turn around and see Kai sprinting toward us. "Maybe I could be of some help. I'd like to repay you if it's possible. We're the ones that hurt Kuwabara. Let me fight in his place, I'll join as your substitute." I looked at this young man with admiration and I couldn't help but secretly smile. His master taught him well.

"Well, thanks for the offer, but this doofus would have a fit I gave his spot away. You understand." Yusuke declined the offer, which confused the redhead a little.

"We really appreciate it, but you know the rules here." I chimed in, still using Akio's voice. " We're only allowed substitutes and only after one of our teammates is dead."

"Hey, I'm not dead yet!" Carrot Top stubbornly snapped at me, which just made me cross my arm at him and shook my head in amusement.

"Well, folks it's official." Botan said with a smile before helping Kurama pick up Kuwabara and lead him outside of the area. "Come on, let's get Lazarus off the grass."

"You're a good man, but we gotta go this alone." My brother said in a polite manner.

"I understand." Kai nodded his head.

"Take care of your master." I added which made the young man turn to me. "He's the one that needs you the most at the moment." I looked over his side to see the man walking with the help of his other two pupils.

"Right?" My brother asked with a smile.

"Of course." The redhead replied with a nod, smiling back. But then he turned to me. "Also, Master Mitamura mentioned how you found him and helped him escape." Then he bowed a little in respect. "Thank you so much."

"You're very welcome." I replied politely while returning the respective gesture.

"Well, good luck, Maybe we'll see you two again someday." With that Kai left to join his pack.

"Help him escape, huh?" My brother questioned once the young student was out of earshot. "Care to explain that?"

"Hn." I scoffed before walking away from him and go to Hiei who was looking at the crowd of apparitions with a glare.

"Hey." I greet him.

"Hn." He greeted me back.

"How is your arm doing?" I asked as I reach out for it and began to inspect it.

"Fine." He replied bluntly before pulling it out of my grasp.

"You know I have healing powers here, right?" I pointed out and try to get him to work with me here.