CH39 - Suzuka's Challenge

"That victory gives Team Urameshi a strong five to one lead in the Semi-Final Round." The demon-girl with fishtail informed the crowd and the fighters who are still standing. "And there's only one man left standing to stop them."

"And he's barely standing." Hiei added while his mate was scanning Onji carefully.

"That's right." The said person replied to the Fire Demon, even though it was mainly to himself. As soon as he got onto the ring, the crowd began to mock his appearance and all. "That's fine, mock me all you want you fair weather demons, but I can break both a leg and a hip. Just as soon as we can determent who doom alone." Onji laughed before lifting up the dice that had each member's name from Team Urameshi. "I can see no reason to cast the dice in my team, do you? Kinda like the suspense." The old man chuckled in amusement. "So if you don't mind, I'll give your dice a solo roll." With that, he threw the dice that rolled a few sides before revealing one member from Team Urameshi. "Well, what do we have here."

"Team Urameshi's dice calls for Kuwabara to step into the ring now, but the poor fellow is stranded in another dimension." Juri announced it with a small hint of sadness in her voice before turning back to a cheerful attitude. "Let's roll again!" She suggested, only to get an answer from someone.

"Not so fast, referee!" The mentioned fighter himself exclaimed confidently, earning Juri's attention along with everyone else's in the stadium.

"You've come back to us!" The new announcer gasped in surprise.

"See, I never get lost anywhere for long!" Kuwabara bragged with the microphone in his hand and one foot on top of the yellow-barrier-wall.

"Oh my, we thought you were dead or gone for sure." Koto said to the fighter in awe. "I guess the Cape of No return is a misleading name."

"Hehehe!" Kuwabara laughed like a high school girl before bragging again. "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN AND OTHER STUFF! KUWABARA RETURNS!" Needless to say, no one was really impressed with him. In fact, it left their teammate speechless, embarrassed, and confused altogether. "Well, this is a tough crowd. I've seen funeral pollsters more happening! As acting captain, it's my duty to end this with dignity. SO LET'S READY TO ROCK N' ROLL!!! YEEE-HAAAAWW!!!"

Little did he know that his big sister was able to hear it all.

"UGH! Did you hear that jackass?!" Shizuru asked in fury. "If he has to act lame over the speakers, he can at least not use our family name. Idiot!" With that the girl ran off.

"Shizuru!" Botan called and began to run after her.

"Wait for us!" Atsuko shouted after her as well, following her friends, but after a few steps she and the blunette turned to look at Yukina, Keiko, and the unconscious Yusuke with the brunette.

"Come on Yukina!" Botan said before rushing back to the Ice maiden and drag her away from the 'love birds'.

"Wait! Don't leave me here?!" Keiko shouted at the girls. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Oh, you know. . ." Botan said with a mischievous laugh. "Don't they teach you anything in health class anymore?"