CH45 - Kurama's Last Stand

"Now I see." Yoko spoke as he watches his enemy create those small bomb monsters. "You create monsters that act as invisible bombs." Karasu said nothing and just ordered his creatures to attack the Fox-Demon who reached into his hair and pulled out two roses that he uses as darts. They stabbed through the bomb creatures, making them explode.

"How very clever." The silver-haired bandit complimented. "That's why I was finding difficulty while I was trapped inside. Lucky for me, I was able to break free from Shuichi Minamino just long enough to finish you."

"That's fascinating." Karasu commented sarcastically. "Hah, but that's nothing more than a loser's excuse. You aren't able to beat me then, and you won't be able to beat me now." As he said that, his energy began to create more living bombs. Now with bat wings and eyes that fixated themselves onto Yoko's frame. "But you're welcome to try."

His creatures began to charge at the silver-haired-fox-demon. Yoko quickly jumped out of the way and began to elegantly dodge each of those explosive eyeballs that were trying to hit him. Karasu once again laughed in amusement.

"When you come from the quest class of demons, you can find out that you could create all sorts of things." The demon with long-black-hair said as he watched his enemy dodge his flying bombs. "These little jewels are what I like to call 'trace eyes'. Once they set their eyes on you, they'll follow you forever."

However, Yoko was not fazed and just kept on leaping up and down.

"Ever heard of Ojigi?" Yoko began smoothly and confidently. "It's a rare plant only found in earth's South America. The Ojigi is extremely sensitive to movement and when it senses any kind of vibration, it quickly closes its leaves around its prey."

"I have no interest in gardening." Karasu replied boredly while his now flaming scarlet eyes glared at Yoko who got 'trapped' by his trace eyes. "My-my, looks like you're surrounded. What's a boy to do?" The masked demon asked with sarcasm.

"I thought you'd know better than to corner an animal like a fox, Karasu." Yoko said with a deadly calm tone. "We have the tendency to show our teeth." After those words, he let out his demonic energy free. A bright light engulfed under his feet are while something began to grow. Like a plant.

The energy burst out along with that giant plant that began to destroy Karasu's trace eyes.

A scream escaped from Juri while the members of Team Urameshi gasped in shock at the sight of the monstrosity that was surrounding their teammate in the ring.

"An Ojigi plant is quite dangerous regularly, but it's several times more sensitive when grown into a demon's energy." Yoko explained further as he was standing in the middle of his gigantic and hideous-looking creature that was moving around like snakes that seem deadly. . . and hungry. . . "You!" Yoko called as he turned his sharp - golden - eyes at the trembling referee. "Unless you don't want to be plant food, don't move."

"'Kay!" Juri exclaimed her reply to him. However, as soon as she saw one of the plant's heads approaching her she freezes.