CH5 - New Members. . . . ?

The two months flew fast and the day of the Dark Tournament finally came. Demons from many sizes and colors were gathering around the bonfire as they all wait patiently for the ship that would bring them to the island where the Tournament is being held. Some of the course badmouthed that small group of humans that are none other than the Urameshi Team who weren't fazed by the nasty looks of those monsters that are looking directly at them.

"The Urameshis still hasn't shown up." Kuwabara said, clearly annoyed. "What could they be doing now?"

"Hopefully they're finding us a sixth fighter." Kurama hoped as he also scanned around a little concerned for his friends.

"Why don't you worry about yourself Kuwabara?" Asked Hiei bluntly as usual. "Have you gotten any better since our last fight?"

"Hah, you will see it for yourself, shrimp boy." Kuwabara said cockily before turning back to his friends' search.

Minutes later the ship's captain showed up, a really short man with one eyepatch and pipe in his mouth. He announced to everyone that they are now ready to go onboard and this made Kuwabara freak out.

"Wait a minute sir!" The orange-haired teen exclaimed. "Our team still has some stragglers!" At that, the captain just laughed and began to tauntingly threaten those who didn't show up-.

"Now-Now, that is not necessary." A new voice called, making everyone turn to the source only to see the male Spirit detective and two other figures, who stood on each of his sides. "Sorry to keep you waiting guys."

"You nearly gave me a heart attack, Urameshi!" Kuwabara scolded at his friend who approached them with a tired look on his face.

"These forest hikes really wiped me out." Yusuke said as he leaned one hand against the tree while dropping the bag down to the grass.

"Yeah, you look awful." Kuwabara commented before laughing teasingly. "Oh wait, that's just you." But then he eyes the two other figures suspiciously. "Who are they Urameshi?" Kuwabara pointed at the two fighters who wore matching outfits, but in different colours.

One was wearing an all white fighting ninja uniform while his face was hidden under the sky-blue hood and mask. He had a bag over his shoulder, a leather pouch around his waist, and a small kunai bag tied around the right thigh. The other one was wearing a similar ninja outfit, hoodie and mask, but with the combination of black and red. That person also had a bag in hand and one leather pouch around his waist.

 That person also had a bag in hand and one leather pouch around his waist

[Outfit Designs. Art by me.]

"Hm?" The teen asked before turning to the masked figures. "Eh, they are okay, don't worry."