CH34 - 'Yoko has returned' they cry. . .

The girls had been walking in the forest for some time, but still found no trace of the path that could lead them to the stadium.

"Um, Botan. . . Are you sure you know where you're going?" Keiko asked. "It feels like we had been walking for an hour."

"What if we don't make it to the stadium?" Yukina asked innocently.

"Then we'll miss a few more pulse-founding-seconds of people cramming their fists into one another, and then I might get very angry Botan." Shizuru told the blunette, her patience running thin.

"Don't worry, we'll be there in a jiff." The Grim Reaper exclaimed, reassuring everyone. "This way!" She shouted as she began to walk forward with her finger-pointing in a random direction.

"We just went that way." Atsuko told the blunette, making Botan froze on her tracks and sweat bullets.

"Do you think that's the reason why we passed by the same rock formation three times on our way over here?" The Ice maiden asked.

"Honestly Botan, this short cut isn't exactly turning out to be what I would call, short." The brunette girl with the bluebird commented. Botan lowered her head in defeat, but within seconds she snapped her head toward the group and laughed nervously.

"I know exactly where, we're going." Botan tried to convince her friends. "We just have to keep walking in the direction that I'm pointing."

"So in other words, you have no idea." The woman said with a small head shake.

"If we head back to the hotel and go the normal way, we might make it by sundown," Shizuru suggested.

"Sounds like a plan." Atsuko agreed with Kuwabara's big sister.

"That's right, we just need to see this as a learning experience." Eventually, the Grim Reaper agreed and dropped her gaze in shame.

Inside the cave, Yusuke continued on to scream in pain and distress. He was on his hand and knees while his other hand was clutching onto his chest. He wasn't bleeding anymore, but unfortunately, the pain within his body didn't stop.

"I REFUSE!" He screamed. "I WON'T GIVE UP!" The boy continued on as some kind of spiritual energy began to surround his body.

Inside the fighting ring both teams were waiting for the dice to be thrown.

"Come on, roll the dice again!" The Fire Demon urged. "I have the urge for three in a row!" Without another word, Shishi did as asked. He threw the dices.

'Let it be me.' Hiei asked.

'Please fall on mine.' Kurama prayed mentally.