CH6 - Crazy Boat Rides and Night Visits

Everyone on the boat was not paying attention to the fight that will be going on in the ring. Many demons gang up against Scarlett who is standing on the other side of the ring with his hands behind his back, not fazed by the threatening looks he gets from those nasty monsters. Some of them positioned themselves for the attack and wait for their mark that will come from the pirate. Seeing all of this the red-hooded person's friends can't help but feel a little uneasy.

"Hey, we gotta do something to warn him!" Kuwabara began, now going on full worry mode while his redheaded friend just gritted his teeth to ease himself up, but that sweatdrop on the right side of his face told his true feelings otherwise. "They're all gonna gang up on him and he is trapped inside of a corner."

"Patience." Kurama told him calmly but his heart was racing due to being concerned for the person who is hiding under 'his' red-hood and mask. The tension around Team Urameshi began to turn thicker, so much so that you could cut it with a knife.

"ATTACK!" The captain announced. Sure enough, every demon launched himself at the small - hooded figure who just stood still and waited patiently for the right time to come. When it did, he opened his eyes and got into a stance. 

His hand waved around and suddenly, they were covered in water that was pulled out of the air

His hand waved around and suddenly, they were covered in water that was pulled out of the air. Now they were glowing brightly and soon Scarlett pointed her fists at the approaching demons and shot huge ice bullets, that started punching and exploding on them, like grenades.

Kuwabara and Kurama gasped in surprise as their eyes widened in amazement. Hiei stares blankly at the match, but inside, he was a little bit impressed.

"Way to go Little Gem. . . "A small mumble came out of Phoenix's mouth which got Hiei's attention and he can't help but let a small smirk curl up on the edge of his lips, glad to hear his partner's original voice that sounded like a sweet melody to him, but he never admits it to anyone. Not even to himself, which is a little hard . . .

Once the failed contestants fell into the seawater, Scarlett relaxed and began to casually walk down from the ring.

"Woah, holy crap." Kuwabara breathed out after he came out of his shock. "He got everyone up there with one blow."

"I guess that explains why our teammates can sleep so peacefully on a boat full of demons." Kurama observed quietly before his human friend turned back to look at the red-hooded figure again.

'His attack looked almost like Yusuke's Shotgun.' Kuwabara observed. 'But it also had a mixture of ice powers. Maybe he is actually one of Genkai's and Yara's students.' Right after his conclusion, the captain growled a little before announcing Team Urameshi as the winner of the round, and of course, none of the other demons on the boat approved of that.