CH17 - Fighting For What's Right - Part 3

This is not good so far. We barely even started this whole mess and I feel like I am done after a good hiking trip with the grandmas.

What's with these people? How are we going to beat them without causing too much damage?

And most importantly, how am I going to fight without my Spirit Gun?

"Damn." I couldn't help but curse under my breath. "If you get any good ideas Kuwabara, you're free to share." But I got nothing and neither did anyone from our group. "Well, this is gonna suck." I commented in a grunt as I backed away from those three. Shit, where is my sister when ideas are needed? Or the others?

Damn, I hate this situation so much.

The three within a heartbeat began to charge at us. The one with the orange head threw his yellow blades at us, but right after I managed to dodge even one the other one comes with his invisible attack that almost costed my shoulder. A sudden kick on my back threw me like three feet away, saving me from the third guy's attack.

Once again, Ruby saved my life which I am grateful for. But I had no time to thank her because I have to make a dive roll to the side before I was getting sliced up or crushed by another invisible attack.

Crap, why can't I see it? What's wrong with me?!

Nothing makes sense to me anymore.

Kuwabara was standing by my side as we watched the three punks approaching us threateningly while chanting 'kill' all over and over again.

"Ugh, hold on a minute guys." Kuwabara said a little hesitant. "Are you sure you wanna do that? I know on the inside you don't."

Man, this is even worse than a horror movie.

"What the hell are you doing boys?! GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Red-Riding hood cried out. That's when my body began to move but these stupid punks were faster than us. Thankfully none of us got knocked out or worse.

Damn this, these guys are not stopping for a break at all.

"What is wrong with the Urameshi Team?" I hear the fox girl complain. "Have they forgotten how to throw a punch? How to do anything but run like sissies? Give us some offense!?!" Oh, shut up lady, I am trying to survive here!

Once again the young orange-head threw his Angle Blades at us. We managed to dodge them all, but then I see the other guy with pony-tail lash out at me with his invisible attack. But just as my hand touched the ground that other guy with red-eye and hair was sprinting toward my direction with full speed and his hand ready to smash me.

However, before he 'got me' someone kicked me in the stomach, saving me in the process. When I got off of the floor I see Ruby being crashed into the ring's surface and then go outside into the barrier walls.

"NO!" Kuwabara cried out while I stood there in shock.

"She. . . really saved me. . ." I said in a shaky voice since there is too much happening around here.

"In a selfless act unprecedented in the Dark Tournament, Scarlett has taken a major attack from M3 in order to save his teammate." The annoying fox-girl commented before running off of the ring. "Naturally, I'll go check on the gruesomeness of his injuries."