CH36 - Accept it. . . Embrace it. . .

The dice were thrown into the air once more and once it landed on the floor it stopped at Shishi's name while the other cube stopped on the free space.

"And I'm getting the signal from Juri on the floor." Koto said into her microphone. "Looks like it's gonna be Shishiwakamaru VS. Anyone on the Team Urameshi."

"Heh, about time I took control." Shishi said cockily as he walked into the ring. "Now, which of you lovely fighters do I get to beat?" On cue, the fangirls in the crowd began to cheer for the lavender haired imp with the katana on his side.

"Hey! Why doesn't someone cheer for me, okay!?" Kuwabara yelled as he looked at the many young female apparitions that are screaming their heads off at the sign of Shishiwakamaru. "A real man is attractive 'cause he's tough, not his charming good looks."

"Yes, you with the inferior face." Shishi commented, looking directly at Kuwabara who didn't get the hint at first.

"Huh? You mean this one?" Kazuma asked as he pointed at himself and blink innocently.

"Well of course, who else would I mean?" Shishi mocked. "You must be bored as a sideshow freak. Why don't you come and fight?" The insult got Kuwabara on the nerve.

"GRR! I'LL SHOW YOU PRETTY BOY!" He shouted before stomping over and ready to get on the ring.

"Hn." Hiei scoffed, unimpressed.

"Seems Shishi struck a sensitive core." Kurama commented right after, making his human teammate fell onto his butt.

"I'll handle this." The Fire Demon announced it, really in the mood to have a fight. "Shishiwakamaru appears to be their strongest fighter."

"No." His redheaded friend did not agree or approve of that. "I'll fight him. Onji could be unpredictable. Recover your powers for the final match."

"Kurama, it's obvious you only want to fight him so you can learn the secret of that age reversal." The Fire Demon saw right through the Demon-Fox's intentions. "We can't afford any priorities to rank above victory! You let me fight!"

"You know all your deciding is the order of defeat." The imp told them, once again being overconfident like the rest of his teammates who had got into the ring and lost all of their chances.

"What are you guys talking about?" Kuwabara butted in angrily. "This Shishiwakamaru punk just insulted me. He's all mine!"

"I will take this fight!" Hiei said, now getting impatient.

"No, it is mine!" Kurama interjected.

"I'm fighting him!" Kuwabara chimed in. The tension grew between the boys who are glaring daggers at each other. Ruby, on the other hand, was still at the wall and just watched the show, now that her emotional level had calmed down slightly.