CH53 - Sakyo's Proposal

The sharp nails stabbed right through Kuwabara's shoulders and feet. Adding more to the pain, Elder Toguro forced the human's body up into the air.

"Allow me to reacquaint you in. . . THE GROUND!!!" He yelled at his opponent before slamming him into the ring's floor and glued him there.

"YOU BASTARD!" Yusuke screamed while his sister growled like a wolf.

"Toguro makes a smashing comeback, slamming Kuwabara face-first into the concrete!"

"Now it's your chance to beg for your life like your friend Genkai did right before my brother killed her." Elder Toguro taunted.

"Liar." Kazuma grunted as he attempted to get up, but it was no use.

"Oh, Kuwabara appears to be down!" Juri said. "So I guess I better start the count." With that, she began with the counting.

"You can stop." Elder Toguro stopped the referee at the third count. "I have other plans for this one that don't include living to see the end of this match."

"Get up. . ." Shizuru said sternly to her little brother, even though he can't hear her right now.

"I-I'm sorry sir but I have to count." Juri stuttered out.

"Then you will end up next to him." The fighter threatened.

"Okay then. . ." Juri said nervously before backing away from the area where the two competitors were.

"The funny thing is that even if you could stand up, which you can't. . ." The Elder Toguro began as he began to shift his body parts again all around. "There's no way you could beat me. You see, you'll never be able to precisely pinpoint my vital organs because they are never in one place for very long." As he said that his eye on his thumb blinked while his head, which poked out of his shoulder grinned madly.

"Well, it's either in this fight or in the next one Toguro, know this: I will beat you." Kuwabara said with determination and look into his opponent's eyes with no fear what so ever.

"I was planning on playing with you a while longer but your voice perks-some." Elder Toguro said as eventually shifted back to his normal self. "Perhaps I'll just cut out your tongue." Then his free hand morphed into a giant blade, making Elder Toguro's grin just widen with glee as he laughed with pride. "My mother always wanted me to become a surgeon."

"Kuwabara. . ." Yusuke called out in a low voice as he was gritting his teeth in worry.

Kazuma looked at his enemy before he took notice of his sword from the corner of his eyes. It was behind the Elder Toguro's feet. Kuwabara's eyes lit up and an idea popped into his mind. His hand began to reach for it, even though it was really far away."It's a pity our play hooky the day I dissected frogs." The Elder Toguro said as he raised his blade high up. "Well, here it goes!"

"Yikes!" Juri exclaimed.

"YOU MONSTER!" Shizuru cried out as she shot up from her seat in a panic.