Chapter 6

"I know that you are attracted to her and can't wait to kiss her but can you stop staring at her like that in front of my food. I might barf." Gabe said as he stuffed his face with food.

Beside me, Jeremy choked on his drink.

We were all sitting in a diner by the beach, feasting on some amazing brunch. The play time in water made everyone hungry so here we were.

"Shut your mouth Gabe." Jeremy glared at him.

"Stating the facts bro." Gabe shrugged and continued eating.

Opposite me, Stephanie gave me a knowing look, her eyes darting between me and Jeremy.

I blushed slightly and kicked her under the table.

"Sweetheart I know I am hot, but I didn't know I had this much effect on people." Sebastian whispered in my ear beside me as his fingers brushed my heated up cheeks.

I glared at him and swatted his hand away. "You wish."

Sebastian smirked. "Oh don't you worry, I wished and I think that this wish is coming true."

I rolled my eyes at his attitude then turned away from him. I didn't have the energy to deal with his cockiness.

After brunch Stephanie's mom called her to get back home. Cole decided to drop her. And I decided to go back by myself.

"Don't be ridiculous and someone drop her at her place." Gabe argued as I bid my farewell.

"I'll drop you myself but I am very sleepy after such heavy brunch. So I am gonna go sleep." Gabe shrugged and I chuckled. I understand him, sleep is a priority.

"I'll-" Jeremy started.

"I got it." Sebastian took hold of my hand.

"It's alright Seb, I can take her." Jeremy argued.

"No." Sebastian's arm tugged at mine and he started dragging me away from them.

I turned around to look at Jeremy apologetically. He just smiled at me.

"I'll call you." He said. I smiled at him.

Gabe snorted beside him. "This atmosphere is not good for my health." With that Gabe turned around and started walking away. Chloe stayed beside Jeremy, raising her eyebrows slightly.

"So, how are you Adalynn?"

My eyes snapped up to his amused grey ones.

"Seriously? You got nothing else?" I raised my eyebrow.

"What? It's a genuine question." He shrugged.

"I am fine Sebastian." I rolled my eyes.

"How has my company been for you? I know you can't get enough of me." Sebastian smirked.

"It seems like you can't get enough of me. Jeremy would have easily dropped me off but you insisted. No, rather forced me to come with you." I almost gasped at my confidence. How am I not awkward?

"You would rather have Jeremy's company instead of mine?" He mocked gasped, clutching his chest.

"Gladly."

"Oh sweetheart, you wound me. You know you like me better than that kiss ass." Sebastian's hand came around my shoulder.

I pushed it away. "Nope." But I almost laughed. His company was surely... entertaining.

We walked for a while in complete silence. Which, I was very grateful for.

"This is it." I said as we stood in front of my Nina's house.

"Cool." His eyes were on my house, looking around.

We stood there quietly. I shuffled in my shoes, trying to thing of something to say before it turned awkward.

"Thanks for walking with me." I said.

He gave me a small smile.

A smile.

But it went away in seconds and was replaced by his signature smirk. I exhaled loudly, waiting for a stupid remark.

"What?"

"A kiss would be a nice pay back." I rolled my eyes. I knew something was coming.

I gave him an annoyed look.

"A hug?" He asked me, his eyes crinkling with amusement.

I continued giving him the annoyed look.

"Oh come on! A handshake, anything?" He made the most adorable face.

A chuckle escaped my mouth.

"You are so weird." I said as I got closer to hug him.

His arms came around me as I engulfed him in a quick hug.

"Thanks for walking me home Sebastian." I said into the hug.

"The pleasure was all mine." He whispered in my ear and lightly pecked my cheek before pulling away.

Well, that was uncalled for.

Sebastian gave me a mischievous smirk and winked at me before turning away to walk back.

He was such a flirt.

I should probably learn some tricks from him.

As I entered the house my phone pinged indicating a message.

I switched on my phone and saw a message from Jeremy.

Jeremy
Hey, Jeremy here.
Did you reach home safely?

He was soo sweet. A smile made its way on my face.

Me
Hey
Yeah, I reached just now. Did you?

Like that our conversation started. Jeremy was really cute and sweet too. Let's see what happens. It has been only a day since I met him so I wasn't sure what would happen in the future. But for now, I don't mind talking to him.

___________

I am again reminding you that the story is a little fast. So...

Summer or winter ?

Comment and vote!