Chapter 22

Days passed. I spent a lot of time with Nina, Stephanie and Sebastian. I even hung out at Sebastian's place for the first time and it was very impressive.

Time was passing by very quickly. The time spent with all three of them was fun and passed by in a blink of an eye and I looked forward to more.

"What about your favourite topping?" Sebastian asked.

"Cheese. Duh." I answered.

We were talking to each other on the phone. It had now become a regular thing at night for us. Before going to bed we talked for a while. Right now we were asking things that we didn't know about each other.

"Yours?" I was applying nail polish on my toes. My phone was on speaker.

"Judge me not, but I love olives on my pizza." Sebastian's sleepy voice came back, sounding deeper than usual. Today he had two shifts at work.

"Disgustang." I made a noise.

"First kiss story." Sebastian asked.

"It was like any other kiss. Pretty normal..." I started answering but Sebastian opened his big mouth. "Do you find our kisses pretty normal or just like any other kiss? Because if you do then I am coming over tomorrow to change that."

"Sebastian! Shut up." I was blushing very hard. "Your kisses are good."

"Just good. I am definitely coming over tomorrow."

"Collins I'll kick your ass if you keep this up." Sebastian chuckled but stayed silent.

"So yeah. I had my first kiss with my first boyfriend when I was 16. We kissed after he dropped me off after our first date. So it wasn't exactly horrid. But I didn't know how to kiss so it was pretty awkward for me."

"He was your first kiss and first date?" He asked quietly.

"That's what I said. Yes." I was examining my freshly painted nails.

He stayed silent for a moment then spoke up again. "I want to be your first something too." He said softly.

"You are surely my first something. You are my first motorcycle partner, wait no, there was Jake. But you are my first kiss on a yacht, wait no, there was..."

"Adalynn." Sebastian groaned in the phone.

"I am kidding."

"How many people have you been with?" He asked next.

"I have only had one boyfriend in my life but unofficially maybe two or three." I said as I fanned my nails.

"Unofficial meaning?" He asked slowly.

"Talking, hanging out sometimes and you know sex and shit." I said casually.

He hummed. "I didn't know that you have had sex."

"You know now."

"I don't like it. You with another man just makes me a little angry. But I am in no place to speak about this because I am sure you would have been feeling the same way." That was the truth. 

"That was our past Sebastian. It bothers me a little and it does to you too. It's natural. But we are in each other's present now. Let's focus on that. The past is the past. It's gone now."

"I agree." Sebastian yawned.

My phone pinged with a text message. It was from Gabe on our group chat. I was just added recently.

'Loosers! Listen up!'

'Somebody kick this idiot out.' Chloe replied.

'Shut up Chloe. This group is alive because of me.'
' Now listen '