Chapter 18

Sebastian then turned around and walked to a vacant tanning chair.

I wanted to go to him but stayed put. He needs his space. He shouldn't feel like I was pressurising him into talking.

I didn't even notice but Jeremy was done. "Thanks Jeremy." I smiled and turned my head down again.

I felt Jeremy's presence beside me still. I looked up again.

It looked like he wanted to say something.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Yeah." And with that he walked away.

I tilted my head in such a way that I could see Sebastian but he couldn't see me see him.

Well, I hope he didn't .

Otherwise I would look like a total stalker.

He was on his back. His hand was over his dark brown hair and he was looking at the ocean. He looked deep in thought.

What was up with him?

With that thought in my mind, I drifted off to sleep.

__________

I woke up because Gabe thought it was funny to tickle everyone's foot with a feather and record their reaction.

I woke up with a sensation of something climbing up on my leg. I screamed out loud and kicked out my leg. Hard.

I heard Gabe muttering curses and slowly sinking down on the deck. Cole had a camera and he zoomed on him.

My scream woke Sebastian up. He woke with a start and his eyes immediately found me. His shoulders relaxed when he found that I was okay.

"You idiot why would you do that!" I yelled.

"I didn't know I was dealing with a karate champion." He groaned painfully. "If I don't have babies it's on you Adalynn Cooper!"

Chloe snickered from her place.

Stephanie was still asleep even in the chaos. The screams didn't wake her up. How?

After a few dramatic moments Gabe got up looking completely fine. He jokingly glared daggers at me and moved to Stephanie with the feather.

Cole followed, recording the whole thing.

"You might want to be careful bro. When someone wakes her up its not pretty." Cole said behind the camera, looking down adorably at his girlfriend.

Jeremy whooped out loud when Gabe carefully leaned down to tickle Steph's feet with the feather.

For a moment nothing happened. Gabe leaned down again and Steph kicked out with the force of the hulk.

Her foot connected with Gabe's face and they both screamed.

Cole started laughing uncontrollably behind the camera. I slipped out of my seat because I was laughing so hard. Chloe didn't exactly laugh but let out a few chuckles then immediately turned her face to look as if she was bored. Jeremy was leaning against the edge trying to control his laugh. Sebastian. My gaze stopped at him. He was laughing too. But I sensed the tension in his shoulders.

Stephanie was sitting on her chair looking very confused. Gabe was down on the deck again, rubbing his nose gently.

"Who woke me up?" Steph sounded cranky and confused.

That made us laugh even more.

"And you Stephanie Mayers are going to be responsible if I don't get a mother for my babies." Gabe cried out, gently caressing his nose.

"Shut up dumb idiot you woke me up. You very much deserved it." Gabe looked at Cole.

He smiled at Steph. His dimples popping out. "I warned you." He shrugged.

Gabe groaned.

______

We gathered around the sitting place. We were dressed again in our sundresses and shirts.

The sun was soon going to set. We had laid out our delicious food. Sandwiches, pies, wraps etc.

Everyone was awake and in a better mood. We were munching down on the deliciousness and talking. Gabe was naturally funny and made us laugh a lot. Sebastian was funny too but he didn't talk much I noticed. Chloe was his usual self but she was also in a good mood and was surprisingly making conversation with Jeremy.

Steph was cranky but as soon as she got her food she was fine.

"Guys." Steph said. "Guys!" She yelled.

Everyone stopped talking and looked over at her.

She grinned at me.

Oh no.

"My baby Adalynn here is a wonderful singer." Everyone hooted. I blushed.

"Why not make this evening so much better by her singing. She is angelic." Stephanie said and everyone smiled at me and agreed. Even Chloe looked intrigued.

"Wait. I have a guitar downstairs." Gabe said and disappeared downstairs.

He came up again and gave me the guitar. "You promise you won't break it." He asked grinning. I rolled my eyes and took the guitar from his grasp.

I took the guitar and checked it's chords. I hummed lightly under my breath to see the tuning and stuff.

For my new friends around I decided to sing 'count on me' by Bruno Mars.

I started strumming. They got the song and started smiling at me. Stephanie kissed me lightly on the cheek.

Oh oh

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea

I'll sail the world to find you.

If you ever find yourself stuck in the dark and you can't see

I'll be the light to guide you

Everybody was singing with me softly, they all had big smiles on their faces. Even Sebastian had a trace of a smile on his face.

We'll find out what we're made of

When we are called to help our friends in need

I looked directly into Sebastian's eyes when I sang the next lyrics.

You can count on me like one two three I'll be there

And I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two you'll be there

Cause that's what friends are supposed to do oh yeah

oooh ....

Sebastian had his eyes on mine the whole time. His eyes crinkled when he let out a genuine smile.

The rest of the lyrics were sung by all. Chloe joined in first. She had a great voice too but it was a little rusty then everyone did. Gabe put his hands around Cole's and Chloe's shoulder. They did the same for their partners and we were all swaying to the song. It was perfect.

When I finished everybody hooted and clapped.

"That's my bestfriend y'all!" Stephanie hugged me tightly.

"A to the fuck mazing dude!" Gabe hugged me.

"Nice voice Adalynn." Chloe smiled.

Cole hugged me. "Fantastic Adalynn, seriously."

"You sounded really good." Jeremy said and hugged me too.

Sebastian gave me a side hug. "I loved that song and I loved your voice. Your nina was right. You are an angel with an angelic voice."

I blushed at the comments.

"Thank you guys."

_____________

Your favourite singer?

I am a Directioner and a Mixer!

Btw...food or sleep?