Chapter 3

"What is happening?" Stephanie joined me thankfully. Her eyes crinkled with amusement when she saw who I was talking to.

"Oh I see. You already met the boys." Cole pulled Stephanie towards him and kissed her softly.

Oh.

Cole, the surfer dude. The boyfriend. Right.

"Guys. This is Adalynn. And Adi, this is Cole, the boyfriend." She winked before adding. "And this is Sebastian. A friend of Cole's. I guess. They just met like a month ago, so I don't know. But he hangs out with us." She shrugged.

A smirk made its way on Sebastian's face. "Aw Steph. I am right here. Aren't I?"

Stephanie chuckled. "He is Cole's family friend."

"Nice to meet you Adalynn." Cole gave me a dimpled smile.

I smiled back at him. "You too."

Steph pointed at him and mouthed, ' my snack.'

I bit my lip trying to supress my smile. 

Suddenly a hand shot out to free my bottom lip from my teeth.

Gorgeous grey eyes stared into my own hazel ones as Sebastian's thumb lightly traced my bottom lip.

"Nu huh. Don't do that."

I sucked in a breath and waited for him to take his thumb of my lip. A tiny smirk came up on his lips.

"You gotta be careful about your actions sweetheart, and how they may affect people." He withdrew his hand.

I was dumbfounded.

Did he just...

What?

A chuckle interrupted my series of thoughts. "Don't mind him Adalynn. He can flirt non stop with anyone in front of him having a pair of boobs."

Sebastian smirked. Again.

"Oof. Cole. She's not just a pair of boobs." Sebastian's smirk deepened. "She's gorgeous too." I rolled my eyes at his flirting.

"I guess that's enough for today. Isn't it?" I gave Sebastian a tight lipped sarcastic smile. 

He gave me a shrug and a wink at that. Just as I was about to say something a girl came up to Sebastian.

She was pretty. She had a neon pink bikni top and shorts on.

"Hi Seb." She giggled.

Sebastian moved his gaze from me to the pretty girl. "Hi Karen."

The pretty girl frowned at the name. "Not Karen. It's Kara."

"Whoops." Sebastian gave her a boyish grin.

Wow. He was really good looking.

And hot too.

"Will you come with me." She pointed at something behind her. "To the beach." Suddenly her voice turned low and seductive. "I have something for you."

Sebastian raised his eyebrows at that and gave her a tiny smirk. "I would, surely."

The girl smiled at that, pleased with his answer.

"Bye guys, gotta go now. I have some buisness with Karen." Cole pushed Sebastian towards the girl, smiling mischievously.

"Kara!" The girl shrieked.

He didn't give her any attention and turned towards me.

"Bye Adalynn. It was nice to meet you." He gave me one last wink before he was pulled by the girl to the beach.

"Wow." I sighed. "He's quite a character."

Cole's gaze lingered at me for a second before he looked down and smiled as if he knew a secret.

"You don't even know half of it." He shook his head, still smiling.

"Enough about him! Adi, try the freaking hot dogs girl." Steph pushed me towards the cart and ordered two hot dog sandwiches.

"Oh. My God. It's delicious." I closed my eyes in pleasure as I bit into the sandwich.

"Told you. It's the best here." Stephanie shrugged, a smug look plastered on her face.

After eating, Steph decided to show me around as if I was new here. But I didn't mind it. It was always nice having her as a company. We could literally talk for hours without stopping.

"It was nice meeting you Adalynn." Cole smiled at me, his dimples popping out.

"It was nice meeting you too Cole. I am glad this crazy girl found someone like you." Cole pulled Stephanie towards him and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"I'll call you later." Steph shouted as we left the cart behind us.

"He's cute." I said as Stephanie smiled.

"I know! The dimples got to me." She sighed.

I snorted. Typical Stephanie.

She was a sucker for dimples.

"How about Sebastian? He's hot." Stephanie continued.

"He is very annoying, first of all." Stephanie laughed at this.

"Yeah he can be quite a charmer." Stephanie agreed.

Yeah, right.

"He's hot tho." I agreed with her.

Really hot.

Stephanie smirked. "Do you want me to set you up with him?"

I snorted.

"No, I am quite alright. Thank you very much."

"Why?" Stephanie pushed.

"He's not my type." I said.

"Since when are hot guys not your type Adi?"

"Hot guys are very much my type. But not those who don't take people seriously. Did you see that pretty girl in the bikini? He forgot her name even! ." Poor Karen. "And not to forget, who are very full of themselves."

"Yeah, Seb is definitely not your type." And that was the end of our conversation.

We walked around the area, enjoying the sea breeze in our hair. It was truly a great day and I missed this too much. I was soo glad to be back.

_________________

So...

Tell me how you feel about Steph, Cole and not to forget Sebastian?