Chapter 26

Sebastian was looking a little distressed for a few days I tried to ask him but he said it was related to work. I didn't really believe him but let it go for a moment.

I decided to improve Sebastian's mood by surprising him with a romantic candle light dinner. I decided to set up the dinner at his place so that we got a little privacy. I even got permission from my Nina to stay the night.

She was disapproving of it at first but then her strong resistance cracked when I told her that I was thinking of telling him that I loved him. She agreed then. She was a romantic at heart.

I had a spare key of Sebastian's place. He had given it to me after a few days of the drunk incident.

"I thought my girl should have a key." He shrugged but I knew it was very important for him.

So yeah, I decided to set up the whole thing with Stephanie's help.

"This will be soo romantic wow." Stephanie gushed as we set up the table. Nina insisted to make the food and I agreed without any problem. Her food was heaven.

Sebastian had work today till afternoon and then Cole agreed to distract him till evening. He was a good friend.

We set up the whole thing. It was nothing big. It was simple and pretty. I had set up a table with candles in the middle and some rose petals around to add to the feel. I even lit some candles all around the living room to give of a cute romantic vibe. I had his favourite foods. That was the main part. Especially olives.

It hardly took half and hour to set it up. I soon got dressed in a brown sundress that I liked after that.

        Adalynn's outfit^^^^^^^

"Hot!" Steph whistled as I came out fully dressed. My hair were loose on my shoulders.

"Thanks girlfriend." I winked at Steph.

"Cole called like a minute ago. He said that they are going to leave in 10 minutes." I nodded in understanding, suddenly feeling nervous butterflies in my stomach.

Will he like it? Hope he does. And I am going to tell him I love him. Oh my Lord.

The butterflies made it difficult for me to breathe.

"I should get going. He will be here soon." Stephanie grinned as she skipped to hug me. " All the best! You both are gonna have a wonderful time."

I hugged her back.

" Love you gorgeous." Steph said as she made her way to the door.

"You too." I replied as the door closed behind her.

To distract me of my nervousness I took the lighter and hurriedly lit up the handful number of candles. As I said, it was nothing grand. Just a small little set up. It's the gesture that counts doesn't it?

I turned off all the lights except for some yellow ones that casted off a golden glow around that matched the candles. It looked beautiful and magical.

It was already 7 45. He should be here anytime now.

I sat down on the couch as I waited, my heels bouncing up and down and creating a noise.

5 minutes later I heard a car pull up. I got up. My heart was in my stomach.

Car doors slammed and soon enough I heard keys in the door lock.

Sebastian opened the door and froze.

"Hi." I said as I stepped forward into the light.

Sebastian was frozen at the door. His grey eyes were moving around his whole place taking everything in then his eyes found me. His eyes slowly travelled from my face to my legs, taking in every detail bit by bit.

"Wow." He whispered as he moved in and closed the door behind him. "Wow."

I moved towards him, my hand found his and he grasped it lightly. "You like it?"

" Are you kidding me. It's perfect." Sebastian leaned in slightly and kissed me passionately. This kiss was hot and hungry and different. It left me breathless when we pulled away. Sebastian was breathing heavily too.

"You look absolutely beautiful." His eyes scanned me again.

"Thank you." I blushed. I pulled him towards the kitchen and dining area. His eyes were moving around still, taking in everything. He washed his hands and I took him to the dining table.

I pulled a seat out for Sebastian and he grinned. "For you my sir." I said with a bad accent.

"Thank you kind madam." I made a face at the sentence and Sebastian chuckled.

I brought out the food kept in his kitchen that my nina made.

"Wow Adalynn. This is amazing. I don't know what to say." He looked around at his favourite food. I smiled and leaned down to kiss Sebastian's cheek. "No need to say anything. " I sat down in front of him after pouring some wine in our glasses.

We dinned quietly. His eyes were on me the whole time and he passed me small, secret smiles in the middle. He didn't have to say anything. His expressions and eyes spoke it out loud and clear. He absolutely loved the surprise and it meant a lot to him. It was the most romantic thing I ever encountered.

After completing our dinner we moved to the living room. He sat down on the couch and he pulled me down after.

"I loved this whole thing Adalynn. I can't thank you enough for making me feel soo special."

I smiled. "You make me feel special everyday so I thought to switch up things for a change."

He kissed me again. His hands tilted my face up to get a better access to it. He pulled away. His grey eyes were fogged up. They looked at me with so much intensity that it got difficult for me to swallow.

I tugged at his hand. "Dance with me."

________

Continue in the next chapter.

What's your idea of an ideal date?

Beach picnics or candle night dinners?