Chapter 14

He might have sensed something because he tried to lighten the situation.

"Jeremy got a kiss on the cheek and I don't get anything? How is that fair sweetheart?"

I took in a breath and turned around to face him. I put on a show to roll my eyes.

"You have to earn it Collins."

His lips formed into a smile and he brought out his hand to pull me towards him. He looped one of his arms around my waist.

"I got you your favourite ice cream." Sebastian's grey eyes on mine were making me dizzy. His other hand came up to play with a stray hair.

I groaned. I didn't know I managed it. Because I was not really capable to do anything. His grey eyes completely kept me captive.

"You are annoying." My voice came out a little breathless and I pulled him in for a hug. My hands were around his neck and his were around my waist.

I closed my eyes into the hug and felt Sebastian's breath on my neck. His nose was pressed in my neck too and I felt his eyelashes tickle me when he closed his eyes too I guess.

He let out a breath and hugged me tightly.

I stayed there for like 2 minutes before I pulled back.

"Take me out again and you will definitely upgrade to a cheek kiss." I said jokingly but realised what had come out of my mouth.

Before I could do much damage. I said a quick goodbye and rushed inside.

I closed my bedroom door beside me and collapsed on my bed.

My heart was hammering inside my chest.

Stupid

Stupid

Stupid Adalynn.

Why was I soo stupid?

But wait, why was I sweating my ass out? I meant it jokingly as a friend. I didn't want him to take me out. Only as a friend if he wanted too.

Who am I kidding bro?

I wanted him to take me out. His company was just what I wanted.

Did I have feelings for him?

I don't know...I mean I don't think so.

Was I attracted to him? A tiny bit more than attracted?

Definately.

I groaned into my pillow.

I hated this.

I would look like a fool. Sebastian would be laughing at my stupidity.

My phone pinged then.

I got it to see a text from the one and only.

'Tomorrow I'll see you at 6.'

'Why? Where are we going?' I texted back.

'Just hanging out together. To the cliff, by the beach I don't know. Believe it or not sweetheart, I like your company and everyday I look forward to seeing you ;)'

I blushed looking at his text.

'Careful Collins. It looks like you have a crush on me.'

He texted back almost immediately.

'See you tomorrow sweetheart :)'

See you tomorrow Sebastian. I smiled already looking forward to tomorrow.

___________

A horn startled me. I looked at the time. It was only 5. It couldn't be Sebastian.

I continued checking my chords on the guitar. I was practising my singing. I was sitting on the dining table and practising. And it reminded me of lunch. Nina had made the most amazing lasagna today. Stephanie agreed with that.

Stephanie came over for lunch today. I mean she was here immediately after breakfast. We just hung out in my room because it was too hot to go outside. Then me, her and Nina had lunch together. Steph had to go after lunch but she promised to come over to stay the night.

The horn came again.

It was definately Sebastian.

I kept the guitar properly on the table then rushed out to the porch. I was in a black tank top and black pajama shorts. Very impressive.

"You are way early. Like seriously." I said, annoyed at the person sitting on the motorcycle in front of my house.

Sebastian smirked. "Work ended early so I decide to annoy my sweetheart."

"You are seriously very annoying." I crossed my arms in front of me. "I am not free now. I will come at 6. Not before that."

He raised one of his eyebrows. "And prey tell what exactly are you doing right now?"

Before I could answer the door opened and Nina stepped out. "Lee I told you to always close the door when you go out. The mosquitos and bugs can easily go inside."

"Exactly Adalynn! You are quite a naughty girl, leaving those doors open." Sebastian smirked. I wanted to smack his face.

Nina caught sight of Sebastian. She raised an eyebrow and elbowed me. "And who might this young man be." I looked at her face, she was suppressing a smile.

Again , before I could answer, Sebastian beat me to it. "I am Sebastian. Adalynn's friend, quite a close one." He winked at me and I glared back. "She didn't tell me that she had such a gorgeous nina sitting at her house. I would have met you before if I had known that." Sebastian smiled.

I was gaping at what I was hearing. What a smooth bastard he was.

And surely, my grandmother was already smiling at him.

"You have got quite a charmer there Lee. Come on in Sebastian till Lee here gets ready, it's quite hot outside." Nina said, smiled and went in. Probably preparing something for the guest.

Sebastian came up to me smirking. He was wearing blue shorts and white t shirt.

"I can see where you got your beauty from sweetheart." I rolled my eyes and walked in.  He followed.

He whistled under his breath when he saw the guitar on my table. "I got a musician in my hands."

"Shut up." I said as I picked up the guitar and kept it in its place.

"Can I hear you play?" Sebastian asked behind me.

"Soon. I am working on something." He nodded.

Nina entered and she saw us talking about the guitar. "My Lee." She started. "She is such an amazing singer. And she plays well too, guitar , piano, anything. She sounds like an angel."

I blushed as Sebastian smiled genuinely. "Stop, nina."

But she continued. "She has got this scholarship at this amazing music school. And I am so proud of her. What an amazing singer she'll be."

I groaned.

"I am sure that she will." Sebastian agreed. 

"I am going to change." I said awkwardly and slammed the door shut behind me. I heard Sebastian and Nina chuckling.

___________

What are your hobbies? Besides reading obviously haha.

Do you know how to play any instrument? If yes then which one?

Vote and comment :)