Chapter 8

I looked at my phone. It showed my chats with Jeremy. There was a new message from him. It was a picture of him, shirtless, in his bed, smiling.

Why was the guy sending me shirtless pictures already? We have known each other for like 2 seconds.

"Just woke up, good morning ( or whatever you want to call it) gorgeous ;)"

I looked down at my phone thinking of what to reply when suddenly a very annoyingly hot voice interrupted my thoughts.

"You know you have a way better version right beside you. If you want I can just show you." I looked up and saw Sebastian smirking.

"No need. I don't wanna puke." I smiled at him.

"Oh sweetheart, puke will be the last word on your mind when you see this amazing body of mine." He gestured towards his chest.

"Oh I am sure about that." I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm. But a part of me wanted to test that and see that 'amazing body of his.'

His body was truly amazing. I saw him shirtless yesterday on the beach.

We stayed on the cliff for a very long time enjoying the view and bickering. Sebastian always had something to say obviously. But it was fun.

It was late, the sun was setting when Sebastian finally dropped me off. I was with him for that long. I was shocked I didn't pull my hair out because of frustration from his company. But to be completely honest, he was a fun company.

I got off the motorcycle with the helmet still on. Sebastian gave me a small smile and pulled me towards him by the strap of the helmet. He then patted my head with the helmet still on.

"Were you trying to steal my helmet, thief."

I rolled my eyes as Sebastian's hand tried to unbuckle the strap of the helmet.

I smirked. For a change. "I'll rather steal your heart." Sebastian's grey eyes snapped to my hazel ones. "Oh, but you don't have one." I mockingly gasped.

His grey eyes lit up with amusement. "Are you flirting with me Cooper?"

"Oh you wish Collins." I mockingly reply.

When finally he was able to get my helmet off he turned to me. "You are a good company to hang out with. I'll pick you up whenever I am bored or have no one else to hang out with."

I gasped. "How dare you! Am I your second choice and not your priority? You are breaking my heart here Sebastian."

He chuckled before adding. "But you should have a heart for that baby." My heart fluttered at the nickname.

"I have a big one. You haven't seen it yet." I winked.

"Just wait, I will, soon." He smirked slightly.

"You wis-!" My sentence got interrupted when someone called out my name.

"Adalynn!" It was Jeremy. He was walking up to my house.

"Hi Jeremy." I waved at him.

He came towards me and gave me a hug, which was uncalled for. I hugged him back hesitantly.

"Hi." He smiled at me. "You look cute."

I tucked my hair behind my ear and gave him a small smile. "Thank you." Sebastian cleared his throat at that.

"Hey man." Jeremy slapped his back. "Didn't see you there. You two were together?"

Before I could say anything Sebastian spoke up. "Yeah, we just came back from a ride." A small smirk made its way to his lips. "See you later. Bye sweetheart." He gave me a wink. "Jeremy." And nodded towards him. Then he was off.

"So..." Jeremy drawled. I looked up to him.

"Why are you here so late?" I asked.

"I thought we could get dinner. I even texted you. But you didn't reply." I looked at my phone and surely there were messages from Jeremy but I was too caught up to notice it.

"Shit, sorry." I gave him a sheepish smile.

He shrugged. "It's alright. You wanna go out now."

Well, this is gonna be awkward.

"I ,um, just got back. Nina would be waiting for me." Jeremy gave me a small, slow nod. "But." I quickly added. "You can come in if you want." I felt bad that Jeremy came here for me and I was rejecting him.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I wanted nothing more that eating till my stomach exploded and crashing into my bed after. But it can wait today.

"100 percent." I smiled. "Come on in." He gave me a big grin.

"Nina!" I called out. I could smell the delicious, warm meal cooking in the kitchen. It almost made me drool.

"In here!" Nina called back from the kitchen.

I went to the kitchen, Jeremy following me closely.

"Hey." I greeted my nina who was busy with the oven.

"Don't hey me foolish girl. I was worried sick. Are you trying to give me a heart attack at such a young age? You told me that you were gonna be out for an hour or two and look at the time...- Oh who is this young man." My nina smiled at Jeremy after giving me the lecture of the day. You see, my nina had quite a temper.

I gave Jeremy an awkward smile. Not the best time for introductions. He was awkward too after watching the wrath of my lovely nina.

"This is Jeremy, a friend of Stephanie and mine." I introduced them.

"Hello Jeremy. Nice to meet you. You can call me Jade."

"Nice to meet you too Jade." Jeremy smiled at my nina.

"Sorry for what you just saw. This girl will forever annoy me." Nina slapped my head lightly. I grinned at her. That's what I live for, annoy the people I love.

"That's cool. You were just looking out for her." Jeremy replied.

"Would you like some dinner? I made some mexican dishes and an apple pie for dessert." Nina asked Jeremy. My mouth immediately watered at that.

"Thanks for offering." Jeremy smiled and helped her with the dishes.

_______________

If you could have any superpower what would you wish for?

I would like to read minds or probably invisibility or teleportation.

So..hi

Are you liking the story soo far?

Vote and comment!