Chapter 24

"Take care dude." Cole said as he helped me out. Sebastian opened the gate of my house as he did so.

"I will. Thanks bro. Now you only have to deal with one drunk passed out girl." Sebastian said refering to Steph knocked out cold.

"Why?" I suddenly stood up straight. That scared both Sebastian and Cole. "Where is Chloe? Where is my friend? Did she fall?" I stumbled towards the car and bent down to look under the car.

Two gentle hands caught hold of waist to pull me up. "Chloe was dropped off safely at her home sweetheart. She did not even fall."

"Ohh." I looked up at Sebastian's face and traced his features with my hands.  He kissed my fingertip suddenly to which I giggled and picked me up bridal style.

"I am gonna take this one inside before she runs off." Sebastian said as he closed the main door and locked it. Then moving slowly he opened the door of my room and moved in with me.

"Why are you bringing me to my room in the middle of the night Collins." I smirked. "You naughty." I pinched his cheek.

"In other circumstances, sure. But now, that's the last thing on my mind." He said as he made me sit down on the bed.

"Why? Am I not attractive right now? Do I smell? Do you not like me?" My lips started wobbling again.

His grey eyes widened to the size of pancakes.

"Wha..? No no. Obviously not." Sebastian lightly pecked my lips. "You are the hottest girl I have ever laid eyes on. The most beautiful one. But you do smell a little bit stinky." Sebastian grinned. And I grinned back.

"We need to get you changed. Where do you keep your night clothes sweetheart?"

"In that cupboard. On the right corner." He followed my rules and found what he was looking for.

"Come on." He gave me the pyjama shorts and t shirt. "Go and change. I'll help you up.". He leaned down.

I laid back completely and bit my lip. "Or you could help me change." I trailed my finger down his unbuttoned chest.

Sebastian groaned. "Adalynn."

I pleaded with him with my eyes. He sighed. "Fine, I'll help you. Come on."

We reached my bathroom and he picked me up and sat me down on the counter. He found some wipes and rubbed off my eyeliner, mascara and lipstick.

I leaned in to kiss him.

Sebastian smiled but continued to work on my makeup.

I leaned in and kissed him again.

"I love to kiss you Collins." He threw the wipes away and sponged my face with wet towel.

"I love to kiss you too sweetheart."

I pecked his lips again.

"How are your lips so fine?" I tried feeling my lips but my finger slipped into my nose.

"Huh?" I said confused as Sebastian removed my finger from my nose.

Sebastian suppressed a smile and gave me my brush. "They are soo fine because I brush them."

I started brushing my lips. He took my hand and slipped the brush in to brush my teeth.

I pecked his lips again. "I'll heff yoo." I pouted my lips and this time he pecked my lips getting tooth paste all over his lips.

"Thanks for the help baby."

He helped me with the whole brushing process then even helped me change. He respectfully kept his grey beautiful eyes on my face when he did that.

I was feeling a little better as he got a lot of water inside me.

I did my hair myself as he waited by the counter.

I turned towards him and smiled. "Thanks for taking care of me." I rubbed the tooth paste off his lips with my thumb. We laughed at how much came off.

"Shut up Cooper." His hands snaked up around my waist ,he picked me up and laid me on my bed.

"Lets get you some sleep now, shall we." I looked at the time in his phone. It was close to 3.

He bundled me up as I smiled in awe at him. He was so handsome. He saw me looking and smiled back.  Then he leaned down and kissed my forehead softly.

"Good night sweetheart. I'll see you tomorrow." He whispered and pulled away to leave for his house.

I caught his hand and tucked him towards me. "Shut up and get in." I patted the space beside me.

" You sure?"  He asked, his eyes watching my face for a reaction.

"Obviously. Now remove your shoes and because I am drunk I can say this, remove your shirt too and get in bed."

He smirked and did as I asked. My eyes didn't stop following his movements and every line of muscle down his chest.

He got into bed beside me and I immediately snuggled against him. He started rubbing my back.

"You could ask me this even when you are not drunk sweetheart." I looked up at his face and blushed slightly.

"Okay." I whispered with the blush still covering my cheeks. His thumb moved over my blush. " No need to be shy. You could ask your boyfriend to do such things." He winked.

I grinned at the term he used. "Collins, you are officially passed in the 'thing' situation. You used the boyfriend term which only people who are in a relationship use." He grinned down at me.

"I know I wanted an official title after the thing at the party. I wanted them to know that you were my girl."

My heart was on cloud nine.

My girl?

My girl!

Aaahhhh

"Well, it's a good thing that I like the title. Otherwise it would have been difficult for you." I suppressed a smile.

"Good." He kissed my hair. I yawned loudly.

"Sleep now you little drunkie." He whispered.

"Good night Collins." I mummered sleepily.

"Good night baby." These words were the last thing I heard before I drifted off to sleep.

_________

Did you guys like this chapter?

Did you like drunk Adalynn? Haha

Summer or winter?

What is your favourite summer activity?

Vote and comment :))