Chapter 15

I dressed up into a normal brown tee and black shorts.

Adalynn's outfit^^^^^^^^^^

I tied my hair into a high ponytail and got out. I saw Sebastian and Nina sitting on the table, talking and laughing at something.

Sebastian got my grandmother laughing again when I sat down beside him. I saw that they both were slurping down lemonades.

"What are you guys talking about." I asked as I got myself a snack to munch on. I was hungry again, surprise surprise.

I opened a pack of potato chips and started munching on it.

"Jeremy." Said nina.

I choked on my chips.

"Why?" I groaned.

"Because he is annoying." Sebastian said as he pulled out his hand for a high five and Nina slapped it.

What is happening?

"Leave the poor boy alone." I complained as I filled my mouth with chips.

Sebastian started to take one. I pulled it away. "No."

"Look nina. She isn't sharing." Sebastian complained to nina. Wait..nina?

Why?

I was gaping at the people in front of me.

"Lee don't be like this." I glared at my grandmother. Is she his grandmother or mine.

She laughed. "She was always like this you know." Sebastian leaned in, showing interest. "Food was and is her top priority. When she was little...."

The stories started like that. The starting was embarrassing and I wanted Sebastian to leave but soon the conversations got interesting and we three gossiped together.

"Oh lord, look at the time! I should start on the dinner." Nina gushed. It was 7 already. Wow. The time rushed by.

Sebastian started to get up to leave. "Thank you for the lovely time Nina. I should get going." He smiled.

"Oh nonsense."Nina said. "You are calling me nina and can't stay over for dinner?"

Sebastian's grey eyes found mine, a question in them. I smiled.

"You should stay Collins. She probably likes you more than me." His body relaxed a little and they both laughed.

Sebastian stayed over for dinner. He even helped nina with it. I sat on the kitchen platform just admiring them. This side of Sebastian totally took me off guard but I liked it. A lot.

We had dinner and had a fun time together. I really had fun. It was almost 10 when we finished.

"That was amazing." Sebastian said as he rubbed his stomach.

"Yes." I agreed.

Nina chuckled. "Thank you darlings."

We cleaned up. When it was all done Sebastian turned towards my grandmother.

"It was really great meeting you nina. You are more awesome than Adalynn here." I rolled my eyes but smiled.

Sebastian hugged my nina and went to the door. I followed him.

"I'll be back." I said and began to follow him when nina whispered. "I like him."

"I know." I said at the obviousness.

"And I think you do too." Nina suppressed a secret smile. Her eyes were lit with excitement and amusement.

I gasped. "What? I don't." Nina shrugged. "A little bit." I finally confessed.

I followed Sebastian out and found him leaning by his bike.

I came up to him and said "want to take a walk by the beach." He shrugged and followed me.

We walked by the beach silently. I was still thinking about what Nina said. And I admit it too. I was starting to like Sebastian. It was starting to become like a crush. I was starting to have feelings for him.

Congratulations Adalynn.

"What are you thinking about. " Sebastian's deep voice broke my thought process.

"Nothing..just today. It was great." I smiled up at him. His grey eyes softened.

He stopped and took my hand. "It was great indeed. Thank you Adalynn for making me feel so at home today. I had a great time. Thank your nina too for me." He smiled.

I didn't know what happened then. Maybe it was my increasing feelings for him, maybe it was that his lips looked so inviting or that he had a great smile that I leaned forward and kissed him.

My lips brushed his lips lightly. It was not a complete kiss, it was more of a 'if he was okay with it'  brush of lips.

Sebastian's body tensed in front of me. I tensed because of that and started to pull away but a hand came out to clutch my waist and another came to caress my cheek.

Grey eyes met my hazel ones. Sebastian gazed at me for a second, his gaze was soft and tenderly, before he dipped his head to meet my lips with his.

Sebastian's lips were soft and tender against mine. He kissed me slowly  like we had the time in the world. Nothing was in a hurry, it was sweet and soft.

My heart was hammering against my chest. I could hear the blood rushing through my ears.

My hands found his hair. I played with those soft dark brown hair as Sebastian lightly bit down on my lower lip. I gasped as he did so.

He pulled back slightly. I was in a daze and my cheeks felt like they were on fire. He drew back in to peck my lips lightly then buried his face in my neck.

He planted soft butterfly kisses on my neck but soon stopped as he enveloped me into a tight hug. We swayed lightly to the sound of the waves.

My head was on his shoulder and his head was on top of mine. His nose was buried in my hair. We moved slightly from left to right. I closed my eyes. This was probably the most romantic thing that has ever happened in my life.

I took in the feel of Sebastian's body against mine, his smell (his cologne) that filled my nose and the comforting feeling of his hands on my waist.

We both were silent not knowing what to say. This kiss was totally unexpected. Was he shocked that I kissed him? But why did he kiss me back? Did he like me? Or was he just messing around?

The last thought was like an ice bath. I pulled away slightly from the hug.

"Not a bad kisser Collins." I smiled.

His lips formed into a smile. "Who said I was sweetheart?"

I rolled my eyes. "Always the mood spoiler." I pulled away from him completely. He didn't object.

We walked towards his bike. His hand brushed against mine and after a moment he grabbed my hand into his. I looked up. Grey eyes were already on me.

___________________

Continue on the next chapter

So...(clears throat)

THEY KISSED! YAYYY

And, Sebastian called Adalynn's grandmother Nina. How cute is that? And they paired up against poor Jeremy haha

Vote and comment!