Chapter 6

It was around 7 30 in the evening when I was done at the studio.

Steph and Cole had called me when they reached their home. Aash was over in Germany for her shoot and she had called me too. I was soo happy for her.

Today in the studio I worked on an old song.  It took a lot of my time and distracted my mind for a long time.

I hadn't eaten the whole day and I was pretty hungry. So I drove to my favourite restaurant to treat myself for the day I had. I ordered my favourite food, even got something a little extra for tomorrow. I ordered it to take it home.

I wasn't able to sit inside the restaurant as it was getting too stuffy for me so I moved to the tables outside as I waited for my food to be done and packed. It was a terrace restaurant and the air felt nice on my skin.

Suddenly a sound came up and I looked up to see a plane flying above me. My thoughts immediately moved to Sebastian. He said that he will be flying back home today. Maybe he was in this plane, going back home.

My lips drooped as I saw the plane disappear from my sight.

He was gone. Again.

I picked up my phone to call someone that would know how to calm me.

"Hello Lee."

"Hi Nina." I replied. My voice sounded sad in my own ears.

"What happened?" Nina asked. I heard her shift on her bed.

"I was sad. So I thought to call you." My voice turned heavy as I felt the urge to cry in my throat.

"Aw my Lee. What got you soo sad?" Asked nina. Her voice was soft and concerned.

"Sebastian. I met him again." Nina sucked in a huge breath.

"How was it?" She asked softly.

"Painful." Tears filled my eyes. "There were soo many things I wanted to say but couldn't. The feelings and the pain returned like seven years haven't passed."

"You love him still?" She asked.

"When I said goodbye to him I realised that the feelings didn't ever go away. They were just suppressed behind. I had suppressed them but when I saw him it all came back."

Nina sighed. "It takes time to heal Lee. And you just saw him again. It will hurt. You have to be strong. Call me whenever you want ok. Just remember that you have to be strong for yourself."

"Yes. Love you nina." I sniffled.

"Love you too my Lee." With that I ended the call. Hearing Nina's voice made me feel better.

I rubbed away my tears and got my food which was packed and ready.

I took it and drove back to my house. I got a text from Chloe that she will be at her appartment tonight. So I was alone tonight.

Perfect.

I parked my car in the driveway and got out. I got my food and started to walk towards my house.

As I got closer to the gate I started slowing down.

There was someone sitting by my main gate.

My hand immediately moved to my phone to call Mark, my security head as I walked slowly to the gate.

My finger was hovering over the call button as I made my way to the main gate slowly to see who it was.

My heels clicked on the hard pavement and I saw the person sitting raise their head.

It was a man. I could make out the large shoulders.

I took in a deep breath to calm my fear.

As I got close to my main gate I realised who it was. My heart beat picked up.

"Adalynn."

Shaky gasps escaped my mouth as I recognised the voice.

"Sebastian?"

He rose from the steps and surely it was Sebastian.

He was dressed in blue jeans and black shirt and he had a suitcase by his side. It looked like he was going somewhere. Or...

I stumbled a step back.

He came back.

_____________

"Sebastian?" I asked again. "What are you doing here?"

Sebastian was standing in front of me now. He had a pained expression on his face. But his grey eyes looked hopeful.

"I couldn't go. I couldn't leave." Sebastian said softly. "I couldn't make the same mistake I made seven years ago."

I let out a shuddering breath.

"W-what do you mean?"

"I have regretted that decision I made seven years ago since. God gave me another chance and I couldn't let that go. I had to come back."

Tears slipped down my cheek.

I wiped them off.

I heard the click of boots and saw Mark along with another guard coming towards us.

"Come in." I said and opened the door to my house. I didn't want them hearing on our conversation.

I moved in my house and Sebastian followed.

I went into the kitchen to keep the food and came back to see Sebastian still standing by the door, his suitcase by his feet.

I sat down on the couch. My legs were shaky.

Grey eyes followed my every move.

I couldn't meet his eyes.

"Adalynn." Sebastian whispered softly. I looked up at his face.

"I hadn't been able to stop thinking about you since the day I met you by the hotdog stand." I looked away as fresh pair of tears blinded me. "And I don't want to." Sebastian said softly.

_____________

Aaaahhhh

He came back! Sebastian came back!

And Nina is back too! Did you miss her?

Cold drinks or hot drinks?

Vote and comment