Chapter 11

I woke up the next morning with a headache.

I groaned lightly as I got out of bed. I was late. I only had like an hour or maybe two before I needed to reach the studio.

I climbed down the stairs slowly and went to the kitchen.

A mug of coffee was there for me in the microwave and advil too by the side of the corner. I also noticed last night's dinner in the fridge. He made some for me too.

Oh Sebastian.

I felt soo bad.

Sebastian was not downstairs as I drank my coffee. He was probably in his room getting dressed for the day or had a meeting.

I finished my coffee then decided to go upstairs to get ready for work.

I saw Sebastian get out of his room freshly showered.

"Hey." I said as I saw him.

He nodded in acknowledgment but said nothing. He was still angry about last night.

"Sebastian." I caught at his hand. "I am sorry for being such an idiot last night. It was very irresponsible of me."

He finally signed and looked down at our hands clasped together. "Last night was not fun." He said. "Stay out the whole night or whatever but I just want you to be careful Adalynn, wherever you are. Just that."

He was such a sweet person.

"And thank you for last night. For everything, for waiting up and for helping me and just looking out for me in general."

Sebastian smiled slightly as he tucked a loose hair behind my ear. "Of course. I just want you to remember that I am here. You are not alone or lonely and will never be."

My heart melted at his words.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him in an unexpected hug. He was surprised slightly but hugged me back tightly.

This was the first time I made a move myself.

I put my head on his shoulder and released a huge breath of relief.

Sebastian was here to be. He was here to stay. And I was beginning to trust that for real.

__________

I showered and got dressed really fast then ran downstairs because I was getting late. I had already had 4 missed calls from Alex, my assistant and two from Lucy.

Excluding that I had 20 other missed calls and 1000 texts from my girls.

Chloe was furious about me disappearing last night without telling anyone and she had texted Aash and Steph.

Aash and Steph were unhappy too.

I didn't get the time to exactly reply to them but I told them all in our group chat that I was with Marcus and forgot to tell anybody but I was FINE.

They all calmed down after that but asked me to promise them that I would call them as soon as possible. I promised.

As I got downstairs I got my car keys and ran into my drive way. But my car wasn't there.

Of course. All the bad things were happening now.

I had left my car at the studio when I left with Marcus and then he dropped me back into an uber because we had things to drink.

I groaned as I got my phone out to call Mark to send someone. I was independent that's why I didn't wanted to have a driver. But I was regretting it today.

Mark arranged for vehicles or drivers when I needed them that's why I thought of him first.

"Any problem?" Sebastian poked his face out through the door. "I heard you stamping around like an elephant with a serious bladder problem."

I rolled my eyes at the comparison. "Not funny Collins. I am late for work and don't have a car. I left my car back at the studio."

"I can drop you. I have a rental here. Right outside."

"Oh God, you are a life saver." I practically shrieked as Sebastian got his keys.

"It's alright Adi, no need to call me God." Sebastian smirked.

I made a frustrated face. "Hilarious."

Sebastian chuckled.

We got into his rental. He was behind the wheel while I sat in the passenger seat. I guided him as he pulled out of the driveway.

We stayed silent except for when I gave him directions to the studio.

Sebastian decided to break the silence. "Did Marcus drop you off yesterday?"

I looked at his face then. His grey eyes were focused on the road but I could sense his unease through his clenched jaw which made his face more angular and precise.

"Yes. We uber-ed back." He hummed at my answer.

"Marcus is just a friend Sebastian. Nothing more. Never more. Don't think about it." I said softly.

He pulled up in front of my studio. After turning off the car he turned to look at me. "But I can't. I am scared Adalynn that I could loose you. That I have lost my chance again or you might not be interested."

My eyes softened and my heart beat picked up.

I took his hand and brought it to my chest. I leaned in towards his ear as he felt my heartbeat.

My feelings for him never went away. When I met him again they just came back up. He was my first love and my only one till now. How could the feelings go away?

"Trust me when I say this Sebastian, I never lost interest. You make my heart beat this way. Even after seven years." I kissed his cheek softly then pulled back. He stayed silent.

He was dumbfounded.

I smiled at him and got out of the car. I waved goodbye at him. He kept staring at me not able to do anything else.

With that look in my mind, I entered the studio.

_______________

What do you think ?

Have you ever been to a concert before? If yes then whose concert was it? Was it cool and exciting?

Vote and comment