Chapter 17

It was around 12 in the afternoon when Cole came to pick us up for the yacht picnic.

"Hi Adalynn." He smiled at me popping his dimples.

"Hey."

Stephanie kissed her man lightly on his cheek and we were off to the yacht.

I was wearing a red sundress with black bikini underneath.

Adalynn's outfit^^^^^^

Stephanie was wearing a light green sundress which went perfectly with her red hair.

We made it to the yacht in 10 minutes. Everybody was there already.

"Hi Adalynn." Gabe smiled, his blonde hair were all over the place.

"Hey." I smiled back.

Sebastian was shirtless and had his back turned to me. He was working on something by the edge and did not see us.

"Hey pretty." A voice startled me.

"Jeremy, hi." I greeted Jeremy who appeared out of thin air beside me.

"You look gorgeous. Red is definately your colour." Jeremy looked me up and down then blushed when he saw me looking.

I blushed a little too. "Thanks."

I heard a gagging sound beside me. Gabe was looking at us and pretending to gag.

"You make me sick. The absolute diarrhea kinda sick." Gabe patted his stomach.

"Same." A haughty voice came from behind us. Chloe was walking down towards us. "Love makes me sick."

She was beautiful in her white sundress. I could see her red bikini sneaking out. Her strawberry blonde hair were tied up in a low messy bun with hair tendrils escaping everywhere.

How could someone be so pretty.

"What you looking at?" Asked Chloe when she passed me and I realised I was still staring.

"I like your dress." I said politely.

"Whatever." She waved her hand in a dismissive way.

She started walking toward the yacht then stopped as if she forgot something.

She turned her face towards me. Her expression was like she was in pain.

"Your dress." She gave me a thumbs up, groaned lightly then disappeared into the yacht.

I suppressed a smile.

"Lets go in now." Steph grabbed my hand and pulled me in the luxury yacht. It was very beautiful.

"Wow." I mummered.

"I know." Gabe said beside me. "She really is a beauty." He said referring to the yacht.

I nodded in agreement. I looked around and caught sight of Sebastian.

He still had his back to me. His golden skin was on display with his back muscles flexing. It took my breath away.

"He has some really great back muscles dude." Steph said in awe beside me.

I let out a chuckle at her expression. At that moment, Sebastian turned around and caught site of me.

He froze for a tiny mili second. His grey eyes slowly travelled from my legs, up my body and he finally stopped on my face. When he found my eyes, a soft genuine smile lit up his face and he brushed his hand through his hair making it even more messier.

"The sexual tension, damn, I could cut it with a knife." Steph whispered beside me.

I elbowed her out of the way. "You are embarrassing to be taken out in public." Steph just grinned at that then she vanished towards Gabe and Chloe talking by the side.

Sebastian whistled softly as he walked towards me. "Sweetheart you surprise me everyday."

I rolled my eyes. "Can't say the same about you Collins." I tried not to look at his naked torso. It was very distracting.

He flexed his biceps, smirking. "You know you want it."

I smiled innocently. "You know I don't."

He bit his lip and leaned down towards my ear. "Yesterday suggested something else."

I took in a sudden breath and pushed him away. "It's not like you didn't want it."

"Oh, I still do." Sebastian winked and walked away. I was red like a tomato.

Did he like me? Or not?

Was he playing around? Or not?

Was he trying to mess with my mind? He definately was succeeding.

I hated boys.

They were confusing as hell

___________

All of us stripped down into our swim wears.

The guys were a sight to see.

I wanted to cry. It was a common reaction when you were surrounded by gorgeous people.

We all were wet after swimming in the ocean and were now tanning on the tanning chairs and tanning area. It was silent. Everybody was exhausted after the swim.

Chloe had on a hat on he face and she was sleeping. Gabe was munching on some doritos while scrolling through his phone. His sunglasses were tangled in his blonde hair.

Stephanie was on her stomach, sleeping. While Cole made a pillow of her butt and was reading something.

Jeremy was downstairs. He went in search of water to drink.

Sebastian was on a phone call and he was downstairs too. He went there as soon as he saw his phone ringing. His face paled slightly when he saw who was calling and he rushed downstairs. I was nervous. And his reaction was bothering me a little. I wanted to ask him if he was okay but wanted to give him space too. He needed to  come to me and tell me himself when he was ready. I didn't want to force him. And there I was, on my stomach, trying to read or sleep. But neither would happen. So I decided to cake myself with another layer of Sun screen.

"Hey." I squinted against the sun and saw Jeremy standing over.

"Hi." I shielded my eyes against the sun. "What's up."

"Need some help?" He asked nodding towards my arms in awkward positions over my back.

I passed him the Sun screen. "Thanks." I smiled then laid my head down again.

Hands massaged my back with Sun screen. It was a little relaxing so I decided to close my eyes and drift off to sleep. But sleep was the last thing on my mind when I saw Sebastian walk up from downstairs.

He saw me and Jeremy and raised his eyebrows.

__________________

Heyy, what's going on?

Thoughts on Stephanie?

Also Gabe and Chloe?

Which side character do you like till now?

Meet you in the next chapter...bye