F*ck Buddy (Seventeen Meanie)...

Oleh JaeYongisLYFE

COMPLETED After a painful breakup, Wonwoo feels like his world is crumbling down. Hard to move on, he finds h... Lebih Banyak

Hold Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Getting Better
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
I MISS YOU
Chapter 7
EUPHORIA
Chapter 8
IF IT IS YOU
Chapter 9
I Know Someone Like You
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Trap
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Happy Ending
Chapter 19
Never Meant to Be
Chapter Two-teen
Remember
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Though I Loved You
LIE
Chapter 24
REGRET
Chapter 25
Second Chance
Chapter 26
Confession
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Imperfect Sculpture
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (last)
Epilogue (Part 1)
Epilogue (part 2)

Chapter Seventeen

6.7K 173 56
Oleh JaeYongisLYFE

SAY THE NAME!

~~~

"She has a girlfriend." Mingyu said.

Wonwoo widened his eyes, shocked by the information. Mingyu still couldn't stop his chuckle. His hands went down from Wonwoo's shoulders to his hands.

"She's lesbian. I used to help her hook up with her girlfriend back in high school. That's why we're close." Mingyu continued.

Wonwoo felt so embarrassed right now. He got too carried away with his jealousy. Now he just looked stupid in front of Mingyu. How he wished he could bury himself right at the moment. Wonwoo didn't have the right to be jealous in the first place. He pulled his hands away from Mingyu's grip and turned away. Mingyu smiled and rested his chin on Wonwoo's shoulder.

"I don't know why but I'm so happy that you're jealous." He said.

Mingyu then grabbed the latter and laid him on the bed. Wonwoo frowned looking at the boy on top of him. Mingyu smirked at him before crashing their lips together.

"You're so cute when you're jealous. It makes me horny." Mingyu whispered as he started to kiss Wonwoo's neck.

"Wait, no. Mingyu-" Wonwoo tried to push the boy away but Mingyu was too strong.

"You said that I should rest. One day is not enough."

"I know. But how am I supposed to control myself when you're being this cute?"

Mingyu grabbed the blanket and covered both of them.

---

Wonwoo really enjoyed staying at Mingyu's house. He got to experience how it felt like to have a family. At first, he was a bit awkward with Mrs. Kim's overly sweet treatment for him. But now, he loved it.

A few days left before the mid-semester break ended and Wonwoo felt like he wanted to go home. For some reason, he missed the house.

"I think I want to visit my house before the break ends." Wonwoo told Mingyu.

"Can I tag along?" and Wonwoo nodded.

"When are we going?" Mingyu asked.

"Today, I guess."

"So we should start packing now."

"I'm gonna call Seongsu to come to pick us up."

"Who?"

"Seongsu. My butler." Wonwoo waited for the call to be picked up.

Mingyu looked at the latter as he remembered it. Wonwoo was rich. Like crazy rich. How could he forget that?

"Hello? Hyung, I want to visit the house. Can you pick me up?"

"I'm at my friend's house. I'll send you the address."

"He will be here in 2 hours. You should inform your parents." Wonwoo said after he declined the call.

Mingyu nodded and went to his mom. A few moments later, Mingyu came back into the room and continued packing up. They didn't talk while packing. Both were so focused. Until Mingyu sat on the bed and looked at Wonwoo.

"Is it okay for me to tag along?" Mingyu asked.

"It's fine. No one home by the way. At least I'm not gonna be bored if you come with me." Wonwoo replied.

"Where is your house?"

"Yeongsan, Seoul."

"Wow, what a place for rich people."

"How are you at home?"

Wonwoo stopped what he was doing and started to think.

"Lonely I guess."

"My house is really far from other neighbors. So I have no friend the same age as me. All the maids in the house were basically my friends. I spent most of my time reading."

As they were talking, Wonwoo got a phone call. It's from his butler. He already arrived. The two brought their things out. Mingyu was shocked when he saw the expensive car. A man in a luxurious butler tuxedo stood by the car. Seongsu bowed 90° at Wonwoo.

"Good afternoon young master. How are you? How was your break so far?" Seongsu greeted in a very formal way.

"I told you not to do that when we're in public." Wonwoo said.

"My mistake. How are you... Wonu?" the butler smiled.

"I'm fine. I'm enjoying my break." Wonwoo smiled back at the man.

"This is Mingyu. My friend from college. He will tag along with me." Mingyu bowed a bit and offered his hand.

The butler smiled and shook the hand. He looked at Mingyu and then at Wonwoo.

"I'm gonna grab a few things left." Mingyu said and excused himself.

"So..." Seongsu said as soon as Mingyu entered the house.

"A friend or... that 'friend'?" the butler teased Wonwoo.

The latter was caught off guard by the question.

"T-take the luggage into the trunk." He ordered the man.

"Yes, master." Seongsu quickly grabbed all the luggage.

Seongsu was the first person to know about Wonwoo's sexuality. He's Wonwoo's first friend after all. The butler knew everything about Wonwoo. He's been with Wonwoo since the latter was a little boy.

Later, Mingyu came out with his mom. Mrs. Kim packed some food for them and yes, she also was shocked when she saw the car. Seongsu came and politely took the food.

"Thank you for taking care of young master for me. I really appreciate your hospitality." The butler bowed 90° at the mother.

"Such a well-mannered man. May I know who I am speaking to?" she said after a bit of shock.

"This is-" Wonwoo's word got cut by Seongsu.

"I'm Seongsu. Young master Wonwoo's butler." The man smiled. Mrs. Kim was shocked again by the introduction.

"How many do I have to tell you? Don't be so formal when we're in public." Wonwoo whined.

"I'll be waiting in the car." Seongsu said and got into the driver's seat.

"Thank you, auntie, for taking care of me." Wonwoo said.

"It's okay. I already considered you as my son. Visit us anytime you're free." The woman said and hugged Wonwoo. He hugged her back.

The two got into the car and the butler drove away.

---

Wonwoo looked at the very familiar gate. It immediately opened the moment the car was in sight of the CCTV. He looked at all the trees passed by and remembered how peaceful it was here. The air was a lot fresher than in the town. He turned to his side and looked at sleeping Mingyu. The boy slept the whole journey. Lightly tapping Mingyu's thigh, he woke up the boy.

"Mingyu, wake up. We're here." Wonwoo said.

The boy opened his eyes and looked around. The car was still moving, and they were in a forest. How could his sunbae say that they're here?

"Where's your house?" Mingyu asked.

"We haven't arrived yet. We just entered the gate just now." Wonwoo replied.

A few moments later, they were out of the trees and were greeted by a stunning view of the garden. Mingyu's jaws dropped as he looked at what was at the end of the garden. A freaking castle. Their car parked in front of the castle and two maids were waiting there. They opened the door for Wonwoo and Mingyu.

"Welcome home, young master." The two maids bowed 90° at Wonwoo.

Wonwoo smiled and took a deep breath. Mingyu stood beside him, still shocked by everything. Seongsu drove away as soon as the trunk was unloaded. The maids waited behind the two with the luggage.

"Welcome to my house." Wonwoo said to Mingyu.

"This is not a house. It's a freaking castle." Mingyu replied.

"If you think this is too much, you should go to Jun's house." Wonwoo chuckled.

They entered the house and Mingyu was speechless. It really was a castle. Wonwoo told the maids to bring Mingyu's belongings to the guest room near his room. The two nodded and started to leave. Another maid came and greeted their young master.

"Welcome home, young master Wonwoo. Master Wonhyuk is in the backyard." she said.

"Hyung? He's here?" Wonwoo asked, a bit shocked and the maid nodded.

"Let's go meet my brother." Wonwoo said to Mingyu.

Mingyu nodded and they left the lounge, passed a long corridor, and met another lounge. An inside pool could be seen as they passed the second lounge. There was a big glass door and finally, they reached the backyard. Mingyu felt like he needed to catch a breath. That was a long walk just to go to the backyard.

"Seriously? All that just to come here?" Mingyu asked.

Wonwoo chuckled and just exited the glass door. From afar, could be seen a man in his silk pajama was having some tea while reading a book.

"Wonhyuk hyung." Wonwoo called the man.

He turned around and smiled at Wonwoo. Wonhyuk got up and went to his little brother and hugged him. Mingyu at the back just smiled, not knowing what to do.

"How's my little brother?" Wonhyuk ruffled Wonwoo's hair.

"How's college?" he asked again.

"Why are you here?" Wonwoo asked back.

Mingyu observed the two from a distance. Wonhyuk was like a mature version of Wonwoo. Well, they were siblings after all. The difference was the older one was a bit taller than the younger one, at the same height as Mingyu. And Wonwoo's features were sharper than his brother's.

"No one here for a very long time. You rarely come home. So I'm just checking the house from time to time." Wonhyuk said to Wonwoo.

Wonhyuk's eyes went to Mingyu. The boy became stiff for a second before slightly bowing at the older. Why did he feel like his life would end the moment he messed something up?

"Oh, this is Mingyu. He's my friend from campus. I'm staying at his house during the break. So he follows me to come home." Wonwoo introduced Mingyu to his brother.

"And this is my brother, Wonhyuk." Wonwoo said to Mingyu.

The two smiled and shook hands. Wonhyuk looked at his brother and then at Mingyu. He then placed his hand on Wonwoo's shoulder and raised his eyebrows when Wonwoo looked at him. Wonwoo understood the signal.

"Can you show our guest his room?" Wonwoo told the maid that was standing behind Mingyu. Mingyu almost shouted because he didn't even realize there was someone behind him this whole time.

"Mingyu, follow her. I want to talk to my brother for a bit." Wonwoo said to Mingyu. The boy nodded and followed the maid.

The two sat at the table and a maid poured a cup of tea for Wonwoo. He took a sip and dug into the cheesecake.

"Before that, why are you wearing a pajama? It's 5 p.m." Wonwoo asked.

"I'm in my lazy state right now. It's not easy to get a few days off you know." the older replied, folding his arms.

"So, how's college?"

"Well, good. Nothing much."

"You rejected dad's offer to send you overseas." And Wonwoo just shrugged.

"If you need anything, just tell me." his brother continued.

"Jun?"

"He's fine. Crazy as always. Don't know how he can get a good grade. He parties 24/7." Wonwoo replied.

"About your...friend, Mingyu." Wonhyuk rested his elbow on the table.

"Are you two a thing?" he smiled sneakily.

Wonwoo was caught off guard by the question. He never expected that to come from his brother. Wonhyuk didn't know that his brother was gay. But how could he be so calm while asking that?

"No. We're just friends. Why?" Wonwoo answered.

"The way he looked at you is like the way I look at my girlfriend." Wonhyuk replied.

Wonwoo didn't know how to reply. He was nervous. He didn't know how his brother would react.

"Wonu...we're so close when we're younger. But then, our parents separated us because they wanted me to focus on my studies. I was not there for you." Wonhyuk said in a soothing voice.

"I will support and respect who you are no matter what. Let me be the brother you deserve." He continued.

Wonwoo looked at his brother as he felt about to cry. His brother accepted his sexuality and he didn't even come out to him yet.

"But I won't let that boy Mingyu live if he hurts my little Wonu." Wonhyuk said.

"There's nothing between us. Just friends. Really." Wonwoo replied, chuckling.

"Okay, okay." His brother gave up.

---

Mingyu looked around the huge room in amazement. It was bigger than his house's living room. It's too big for him. No wonder Wonwoo felt lonely here. The bed in the center was big and covered in red silk. He threw himself on it and felt himself sinking into the mattress. The softest bed I ever laid. Mingyu thought to himself. He felt like didn't want to get up.

Then someone knocked on the door. Mingyu raised his head and saw Wonwoo entering the room. He sat up.

"Do you like the room?" Wonwoo asked.

"Yeah, but... it's too big." Mingyu answered.

"This is the closest one to my room. Mine is at the end of the corridor."

"It's so far away. I feel like we got separated." Mingyu whined.

Wonwoo remembered what his brother said just now. The way he looked at you is like the way I look at my girlfriend. And Wonwoo started to blush. Did Mingyu have feelings for him?

"I gotta go. If you need anything you can press this. A maid will come." Wonwoo showed the set of switches beside the bed.

"What if I need you?" Mingyu winked.

"Stop messing around."

"...just text me."

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

SEVENTEEN RIGHT HERE!!!

anyone realized there's no 'creative writing' chapter in a while now? what happens? why Wonwoo suddenly stop writing? 

Shhh... Mingyu is recharging...👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

I want my charging place too 😟

thank you for reading my story. please vote, comment, and share if you like it. I appreciate it so much. and don't forget to follow me for more awesome stories. I love you guys 💎💖💙🤍🖤🤎💜💚💛🧡💕💎

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20.6K 717 34
When Hoshi witnessed Jang-mi busking on the streets of Hongdae, he knew it was love at first sight - but with his idol status and her apprehension, f...
36.4K 526 11
My worst nightmare is aiming a gun on my crush. ⚠️ Cautions ⚠️ : This story contain 21+ content, sexuality, harsh word, read at your own risk. Pleas...
I do? | Meanie Oleh 🌙

Fiksi Penggemar

128K 5K 22
Wonwoo's parents were too poor to cover all their bills and debts, so they made a deal to marry their son into a rich family. When Mingyu finally tu...
16.7K 743 26
COMPLETED Sequel to 'Gifted (Seventeen Meanie)' Years of running had come to an end for Wonwoo. Now, he was not afraid to face the 'things' anymore...