It's Magic...? (MCYT AU, With...

By apositivecatboi

"What is that?" George walks toward the white mass in the rain. He picks it up, and it looked so much like... More

Found
Bored
Meet Me Again
How Are You Here?
Kingdom
Your Mask, Your Rumour
I'm Really Cold
Crash Course
hi guys!!
I'd do anything for You
Rumour Trouble (Again)
Flower Field
On Watch
Doki Doki!
Spawners
Exhausted
Teacher
Tell Me
Club President
Schlatt's Deal
New Location
There You Are
Jump, Fall, Tumble
Sir Who
Drista
Blob #8
Reunion
Work
Prepare For Trouble, And Make That Triple!
Shatter
sanppychat
Goodbye
Lost And Found: College Years
shameless plugging
redesigns because I said so

Glass

4K 247 779
By apositivecatboi

TW: Swearing

Also, I'm actually trying to add as much of the "shipping" part of the book because this was supposed to be a dnf fic and I feel like I'm ripping some people off??? I was planning to finish this little arc before I start on the romance thing but I hope some of you readers who read this mainly because this is DNF, I'm sorry for the lack of it :(

So I changed the title to 'Mild DNF' so no others might mistake this book as a main romance stuff :))

Anyways, Lucid (DreamXD) and Dreamon (Dream2) are the ones I found okay!

Fun facto: Lucid (DreamXD) is based off Dream's other YT acc, DreamXD! Nightmare is based off the Halloween Merch/fanart, and Dreamon (Dream2) is based off the opposite of Dream, which was a fan character I've been seen called Nightmare lol.

---

After a week, announcement already happens.

10:00 AM

George was basically spamming Dream's phone, trying to come in contact with him.

"Come on... COME ON!" He mumbles, sending him another 50 messages.

Tall idiot 💚

DREAMMMM

DREAM

WHERE ARE YOU

RESPOND??

AA

AAAA

AAAAAAAA

WE ARE GONNA SAVE YOU OR SMTH JUST TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE

-------

"He isn't even reading my messages!" George says.

"George, don't worry. You know what Tommy said, right? They are going to announce him in some place, and we go there, and bust him out!" Sapnap pats George's shoulder.

"I know... Its just that— I'm worried for him, you know?" George sighed. "I miss him, his hugs, voice— Sometimes I wish for more, but..."

"He'll be fine, besides, he can respawn, and he's able to murder someone with a fist! So don't worry," Sapnap smiled.

"I don't think murdering someone with a fist is something you should smile about, but you're right! He'll be fine!"

---

"I don't know if I am fine," Dream panics.

"Hey, you have us, right?" Lucid says.

"Do you think he's content with just us? I personally think we're boring," Dreamon says.

"Can you not be so—negative all the time?"  Nightmare says. "Have some blue,"

Nightmare sprinkles some sort of transparent powder on Dreamon.

"This isn't even blue!"

"Shh—" Nightmare says. "It turns blue when your sad and it also absorbs tears."

"Wanna test it out?" Lucid takes out a lemon. "I can squeeze this into your eyes and make you tear up, and—"

"—No thanks."

---

They were transferring Dream into a new... What is this?

They put Dream inside something that looked similar to a pet carrier.

"Who's carrying the box we are in?"  Nightmare asks.

Dream peeks, seeing...

"A6D?! WHY IS HE HERE?" He looked beside him to see Schlatt. "AND HIM, TOO?"

"Like all those quotes in that googy—goodle- wait what was it?" Dreamon stumbled on his words.

"You mean Google?"

"Yeah! Like all those quotes on Google, those ones with the dark backgrounds said to 'Trust nobody'. Pretty deep, isn't it?" Dreamon continued.

"... Your hopeless, Dreamon." Lucid sighs.

After a 50 minute drive to a new... Place? It looked like a zoo.

His cage, it looked like a normal Zoo enclosure, but it had a thick glass instead of bars, and it looked like his fish tank, just bigger.

A6d set Dream inside, and gave him a piece of popcorn.

"I'll try to help, alright? I can make the school have a field trip here with my...convincing skills!"

Dream nodded.

---

George was doing some classwork, until the Principal walked in.

"Hello, kids!"

"..."

'I understand you used to be an elementary school Principal but—' George's train of thoughts was cut off with the Principal speaking again.

"... Anyways, we're going to go to the Zoo today!" He says. "It's a special one, where they are going to showcase a new creation!"

"I thought there were no plans for this?!" Aphmau whisper shouted to Stampy. "

"Well apparently there is one now, Aphmau."

---

Dream sits down, watching as the place filled up with people.

Cameras, News reporters, Children, important people.

Dream looks to see all of their eyes on him.

He didn't like all of the attention.

.
.
.

He sees the HQ workers stand around his cage to take pictures.

The flash of the cameras startled him.

The noises scared him.

All the new faces watched his every move.

He wanted someone to comfort him right now.

Can it be George? Can he come and comfort me and... No, he doesn't like me like that.

-

"Hey Dream, you okay?" Nightmare says.

Dream doesn't answer.

"You know you can't keep a secret from us when we are literally you, just Walmart versions."

"I thought Tubbo was supposed to be the one who breaks the fourth wall?" Dreamon asks. "Wait, oh."

"You three are insufferable."

"We kept you alive while you escaped like 13 years ago, and this is our thanks?" Dreamon says.

"Oh come on, Dreamon! He's just sulking because he can't go another day without George." Nightmare responds.

"George this, George that. I'm starting to wonder if he has a—" Lucid was headbutted.

-

The high schoolers stopped by in the Zoo, and it was decked out. Children were going around checking out the other animals while the HQ workers were getting ready for a speech.

They saw Dream in the glass cage in the front.

"It's Dream!" George whisper shouted, and smiled.

"It is!" Sapnap says. "Were gonna try to get the closest seats as possible, and when we get the chance, we'll break him out."

"Wait, are we really doing this?!" Tubbo says, unsure. "We could always just break him out silently with Invisibility potions—"

"It isn't fun unless you get to do some arson," Sapnap smiled, showing off an axe he has in his inventory.

"Please don't do arson, readers." Tubbo whispers to you. "Apparently it's illegal."

"Tubbo, come over here, there's a moth!" Tommy smiled wide.  "DO YOU HAVE A JAR OR SOMETHING?! I WANNA NAME THEM Clementine."

Tubbo was speechless.

"Did you just speak in... cursive?"

"Wait, what?"

"Nevermind. Come on, let's get to our seats."

--- 👁️👄👁️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
924K 42.4K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
124K 7.1K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
988K 37.2K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...