Secret Lover ✓

De girlwho_dreams

Adiya love story Peep in to know more Mais

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Thank you
Epilogue

Chapter 31

781 52 64
De girlwho_dreams

Zoya was getting ready as she was joining office from today. As she was about to leave the room, she received a call from Noor. As she picked up the call, she heard a small hello from the other side.

"Noor, what happened? You sound upset. Is everything okay?" asked Zoya.

Noor suddenly screamed in happiness, "Abbu agreed."

Zoya took a sigh of relief and said, "You scared me."

"I just thought to have some fun. He said that he is no problem with this. And he was also saying that he will talk to uncle about this", said Noor.

"Great", said Zoya.

"Leave this aside. Are you sure that you want to join office from today? Is Jiju okay with this decision?" asked Noor.

"He is not upset because I am going to join office, but he is upset because I just told him about this yesterday at night", said Zoya.

"Then you should have told him earlier", said Noor.

"Noor, agar unka bass chale to hume hamesha hume iss ghar me rakhenge. He worries about me a lot. And to be honest, sometimes, this scares me", said Zoya.

"This shows that he cares for you a lot, Appi", said Noor.

"I know Noor. And I am not complaining about it. But it has been more than a month that I came home, and even the doctor said that I have recovered completely. I can bet that in a few minutes, Aditya will call you to tell you how to take care of me in the office", said Zoya.

"Appi, kya aap bhi!" spoke Noor.

"Noor, hum mazaak nahi kar rahe hain. If you don't believe me, then see for yourself", said

"Appi, I'll call you later as I am getting a call from Jiju", said Noor.

Before Zoya could reply, Noor had disconnected the call.

"Kam se kam humari baat toh sun leti aap", spoke Zoya.

A pout formed on her lips. She went to have breakfast and saw everyone having their food while Aditya was talking with someone on the phone, or more precisely, instructing someone. She knew it was Noor so she quietly sat beside him without disturbing him and started to have her food. After talking to Noor, he talked with some other people as well. When the calls were finally over, he turned and looked at Zoya.

"Zoya, I still think that you should not join office now", said Aditya.

"Come on, Adi. Till when you will tell her to sit at home? At home also, your mother doesn't let her do anything", said Harsh.

"Paa, stop taking the side of your daughter for once", said Aditya.

"Bhai, I agree with Dad", said Arjun.

"Chup, Bhabhi ke chamche!" spoke Aditya.

"Bhai, Noor will be there with Bhabhi. So, stop worrying about her", said Arjun.

"Okay. Zoya, listen to me", said Aditya.

Zoya looked at him.

"I will drop you and pick you up from office", instructed Aditya.

Arjun muttered under his breath, "Pehle kaunsa aap unhe akela chhodte thhe?"

This was heard by Harsh and Anjana. Harsh chuckled while Anjana nudged him to be quiet.

"You will eat on time. I have set reminders on your phone so that you will eat on time. You will not strain yourself", added Aditya.

"Wow! Bhabhi you didn't tell me that you are going to stay in the office itself!" spoke Arjun.

"Chhote, you keep your sarcasm with you", said Aditya.

"Aditya, I agree to all your conditions. Now, can we leave?" asked Zoya.

"Come", said Aditya.

They left after bidding bye to Harsh and Anjana. Arjun left with them in the car. First, Aditya dropped Arjun at their office making Zoya confused.

"Aditya, why did you drop him first? You should have first dropped me and then you could have gone with him", said Zoya.

"I'll be spending some time at your office", said Aditya.

"Janab, I don't have time to waste. I am joining after two years, so I'll have lot of work", said Zoya.

"Exactly, you will have lot of work. I am just coming to make sure that you don't drown yourself in the files", said Aditya.

"The workaholic Aditya Hooda telling his wife not to work much! The irony!" exclaimed Zoya.

"Keep taunting me, but I am not going to leave from your office before 11. Now, it's 10, so you have to bear me for an hour more", said Aditya.

"Have you ever listened to me?" asked Zoya.

"Stop acting like Maa!" said Aditya.

"First you stop being stubborn, then I'll stop speaking like this", said Zoya.

He stopped the car as they reached the office. He stepped out of the car and went to open the door of Zoya's side. As Zoya got down the car, they both entered the office. As Zoya opened the door, they both heard a bursting sound making Zoya flinch. She composed herself and looked at her office after two whole years. The employees were standing with party poppers and a few boards of 'Welcome Back Ma'am'.

"Welcome back, Ma'am", shouted the employees.

"Thank you so much. This was very sweet of you", said Zoya.

Noor came forward and hugged Zoya, saying, "Welcome back Appi."

"Thank you, Kohinoor", said Zoya.

"Come, let's go in your cabin", said Noor.

"Ok. Aditya, are you coming with us?" asked Zoya.

"I don't think that I should come in. I have already told Noor everything and please don't skip any meal", said Aditya.

Zoya nodded her head obediently.

"I'll pick you up at 5", said Aditya.

"Why 5? Earlier we used to go home at 6:30 or 7", said Zoya.

"Atleast for a week we will go home by 5. Soon, you can follow your schedule", said Aditya.

"Fine", said Zoya.

Aditya left and Zoya and Noor went in her cabin. The entire day, Noor explained Zoya about what deals happened in the two years and which they need to crack. As it was lunch time, the reminder in her mobile phone showed to have lunch. As she dismissed the reminder, Aditya called her.

"Did you have lunch?" asked Aditya.

"About to", replied Zoya.

"Okay", said Zoya.

They talked for another few minutes and she had her lunch. It was exact 5 in the evening when Zoya received a message from Aditya to come out as he had reached her office. Zoya left after informing Noor. As Aditya saw her coming out of the house, his lips curved upwards forming in a grin.

"So Mrs. Hooda, how was the office today?" asked Aditya.

"Tiring, but fun", replied Zoya.

"Let's go", said Aditya.

They both went to Hooda House. As they entered the house, they saw a few friends of Anjana sitting in the living room. Anjana saw them and stood up.

"Zoya, we were just talking about you. My friends wanted to meet you", said Anjana.

Zoya and Aditya greeted them.

"I just met them in a party few days ago. Sanjana was telling me that how nice you were with her", said Mrs. Patel.

She added the last line sarcastically. Zoya looked down embarrassed while Aditya resisted his urge to roll his eyes.

"Aunty..." Aditya was about to answer her back but Zoya held his hand stopping him.

"Are you guys not going to start a family?" asked Mrs. Kaushik, making Aditya stiff and Zoya shocked.

"Huh?" spoke Zoya, confused.

"Adi, Zoya, you both go and get fresh", instructed Anjana.

Aditya held Zoya's hand and went to their room. Zoya went to get fresh while Aditya sat on the couch thinking about something. Zoya came out and saw him in deep thoughts.

"Aditya?" called out Zoya.

Aditya looked at her and asked, "Yes, what happened?"

"That's what I am asking. What happened? You don't seem okay? Is it about office?" asked Zoya.

Aditya nodded in a no and said, "Come and sit with me."

Zoya went and sat beside him and he placed his head on her lap and laid down on the couch. She instinctively glided her fingers in his hair.

"Yaar, mujhe kuchh samajh mein hi nahi aa raha", said Aditya.

"Par hua kya hain Aditya? Hume bataiye aap", said Zoya.

A few tears started rolling down his face making Zoya worried. He hugged her and buried his face in her stomach. She could feel the wetness of tears on her dress.

"You know, I have always wanted to be happy with you, without any struggles. But I forgot that this is real life which has struggles", said Aditya.

"But we are happy Aditya, aren't we?" asked Zoya.

Aditya sat and looked in her eyes. How could he tell her that they might never have a child? How could he break her again? He wasn't going to tell her this, no matter whatever happens.

"This... this is overwhelming for me, Zoya. You are here with me and it is all real, it is not a dream", said Aditya.

"Hum toh hamesha aapke saath hote hain. Ab apne aansoon pochhiye. Aap aise rote hue bilkul bhi achchhe nahi lagte", said Zoya while wiping his tears.

"Leave this aside, did Abbu agree for Noor and Arjun?" asked Aditya.

"Yes, Noor told me that he will talk to Paa about this", said Zoya.

"Chhote will get married. I still cannot believe that he will get married", said Aditya.

"Even I cannot believe that Noor will marry and that too, she will be with me in this house", said Zoya.

Her happiness was radiating on her face. She looked so adorable that Aditya couldn't resist and pecked her lips making Zoya go red.

"Stop blushing or else I'll lose my control completely", said Aditya, playfully.

"Then who is stopping you?" asked Zoya.

This was it for Aditya. He leaned forward and kissed her lips. Her hands were wrapped around his neck while his hands were around her waist. In the kiss, he pulled her closer and made her sit in his lap. His hands reached the back of her dress but suddenly, they both jerked away because of a knock on the door. Aditya got frustrated and kept his head on her shoulder.

Aditya groaned frustratedly, "If it's Arjun, then I swear I'll search a nice guy for Noor."

Zoya patted his cheek and got up from his lap. She opened the door and saw Anjana who was standing with a serious face.

"I want to talk to you", said Anjana.

"Come in, Maa", said Zoya.

She entered and Zoya closed the door. Aditya also stood up on seeing Anjana.

"What happened Maa?" asked Aditya.

Anjana asked Zoya, "Were you really pregnant before the accident?"

They both got confused after listening to her question. Zoya looked down after listening to this.

"I came to know that I was pregnant and while returning, the accident occurred. We lost the child", said Zoya.

"Are you saying the truth?" asked Anjana.

"Maa, why are you asking this? Don't you trust her?" asked Aditya.

''I trust her, Cheeku. I really do. But Mrs. Patel told me something and I wanted to clear that", said Anjana.

"What did she say?" asked Aditya.

"Now, it doesn't matter. I trust Zoya, and that won't change. How was your first day at office?" asked Anjana.

Anjana and Zoya started talking while Aditya thought about Anjana's questions. He had kind of guessed what she wanted to talk about. But how will she come to know about this? No one knew except Aditya and the doctor. His mind was in chaos and there was no solution for it. He really wished that if he could tell this to someone, but he knew he can't. People won't understand it, instead, they will mock Zoya.

It was the time of dinner. Zoya came out of the kitchen holding a bowl in her hands when the doorbell rang. Anjana was in the kitchen and everyone else was in their rooms. So, she kept the bowl and opened the door. Her parents and Noor were standing with smiles on their faces.

"Ammi, Abbu? Aap yahan?" asked Zoya.

Harsh, Arjun and Aditya came out of their rooms. They all greeted the Siddiquis.

"Bhaisahab, it's good that you came here. We want to talk to you about something", said Anjana.

"Anjana ji, even we are here to talk about something important", said Roshnaq.

"Arjun and Noor, when do you want to get married? Now or after some years?" asked Harsh.

"Dad, I don't think..." said Arjun.

"He is saying that we should not delay it. They should get married as soon as possible", said Aditya.

Noor also agreed and Arjun whispered in Aditya's ears, "Atleast let me speak. It is about my wedding."

"You were saying that you want to delay it. Why? You and Noor know each other since almost three years, are in a relationship since last two years. How much more sure you want to be? Listen, Noor is very intelligent and beautiful. If you delay, any guy wouldn't hesitate in coming forward and proposing her. So, think and then thank me", said Aditya.

Arjun thought and Aditya had all the points to convince him. Even he didn't have any valid reason to say no. So, he agreed. They decided to have the engagement next month followed by all the wedding rituals. They all had dinner and the Siddiquis left.

Zoya and Anjana were in the kitchen. Anjana wanted to tell something to Zoya but she was hesitating. Zoya noticed her hesitance.

"Maa?" called out Zoya.

Anjana looked at her.

"Aap kuchh kehna chahti hain?" asked Zoya.

Anjana nodded and held her hand.

"Don't mind me, Zoya. But I want to suggest you something", said Anjana.

"Boliye na, Maa", said Zoya.

"Don't you think that you and Cheeku should start family planning? It's almost going to be three years that you both are married", said Anjana.

"Maa, two years of this, I was in the hospital", said Zoya.

"I know, Zoya. But even I want to see my grandchild", said Anjana.

"I understand Maa. We will think about it", said Zoya.

Anjana kept her hand on Zoya's cheeks, blessing her, "God bless you."

They both wished each other goodnight. Anjana went to her room while Zoya stood in the kitchen itself. Even she wanted to have a child. She wanted someone who will call her Ammi or Maa. And Aditya will be so happy as he has always wanted kids. She should talk about this to Aditya.

Hey guys! I am extremely sorry for the late update. But I am stuck with my studies. My studies started in April and now, it's 2020 end. I really need to concentrate on my studies as well.
So, the updates might be a bit slow. I know, you guys must be thinking that Pehle kaunsa regular updates thhe? But this time, it might be slower than that. If I get time, then I'll try my best to update soon.

Do tell me what do you think about this update. Was it good? Bad? Or okay? Tell me honestly so that will help me to improve.

Also, wishing you all a Merry Christmas in Advance. Hope the next year is better than this year.

Until next time,
Love you 😘

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

20.4K 1K 16
She doesn't know that she has been trapped by a man whom she loves the most until he becomes her universe.. ( This is my first story on wattpad, hop...
22.7K 1.8K 27
This is a story of 2 middle class people aditya hooda and zoya siddique and how they fall for each other and when aditya hooda becomes rich then how...
141K 8.8K 50
Everything was perfect . Life was perfect for the couple Aditya and Pooja who were in a relationship since their college days. They loved each other...
49.6K 2K 19
When life gives you second chance then believe in it and took it. There is already one person, your soulmate waiting for you. You just need to identi...