Slytherin Princess

Autorstwa malfoyshoee

Katherine Harvey, 5th year. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. "Oh, what have I done to have the Sly... Więcej

You better come get your man
Detention is over
Do you want to play princess for one night?
I would be lying
Christmas Party part 1
Christmas Party part 2
After Party
Little gift
Moaning Myrtle
Umbridge
Healing
Let's start a riot
Learning more
Louis Jones
Love advices
Say the words
I don't want your girl
Smooth
Valentine's day
Golden trio
Potions
Congratulations
There's no one like you
Plan
All of those disgusting shits couples do
Pranks
He won't be jealous if he doesn't see it
Visitors
Astronomy Tower
Sometimes you can't have it all
There's no secret anymore
Breakups
Kath's summer break
Draco's summer break
Welcome back
Eavesdropers
Rumor
Date
Cherry
Making up
Bonding
Christmas with the Harveys
New book!
7 years later
Dear Thomas
Proposal

Christmas with the Malfoys

7.8K 161 329
Autorstwa malfoyshoee

WARNING: smut!

Happy reading!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Narrator POV

The Christmas' break had finally arrived for the students. All of them were excited for the two free weeks. Katherine and Draco had their plans settled: they would spend the first week on the manor, and the last with the Harveys.

Harry and Hermione would spend the break on the burrow, and Luna with her father, so Katherine spent the train ride with them and the Weasleys, enjoying their time together.  Pansy, Louis and Blaise would come to the manor for the Christmas dinner, so she didn't mind saying goodbye to them.

When the ride came close to an end, Katherine hugged each one of her friends, promising to exchange letters during the two weeks, and runned to find her boyfriend chuckling at something Louis had said.

"Look who decided to show up." Pansy said while the girl seated on her boyfriend's lap and gave him a peck on the lips.
"Miss me already?" she laughed and Draco gripped her chin, turning her face to him and kissing her deeply.

They heard someone clearing their throat and faced Blaise "Oi Malfoy, care to share a little bit?"
"Zabini, I swear-"
"It was just a joke, mate." he laughed at his friend's angry face.

Just a few minutes later, the couple was hand in hand on the platform, looking for Narcisa. Draco quickly spotted his mother, walking fastly towards her and hugging her tightly. He filled her with questions, looking desperately at her face and her arms, trying to look for any bruises, but he only found happiness.

"Enough, Draco. Care to introduce me to the pretty girl over there?" she said, pointing at Katherine who was a few steps behind, looking genuinely happy for them. The blond boy nodded, a childish grin plastered on his face.
"Katherine, this is Narcisa, my mom. Mom, this is Katherine, my girlfriend." he said.
"It's a pleasure to met you, Mrs. Mal-"
"Narcisa. Please. No, actually Cissy. "
"Of course. It is a pleasure, Cissy." she extended her hand, smiling at the woman in front of her.

Narcisa scoffed and pulled the girl into a tight hug, closing her eyes as she felt the girl hugging her back "I'm so thankful to you, my dear." she whispered in her ear.
"There's no reason to thank me. And I'm so sorry." Kath said without explaining. The woman nodded, appreciating it.

"Can we go?" Draco said, wrapping his arms around the womens' shoulders, pulling them together. Narcisa nodded and waved her wand, apparating in front of the manor.

As soon as their eyes landed on the huge and dark manor, Draco tightened his grip on the women. Katherine tried to look confident, pretending that Lucius' presence didn't mess with her, when just the thought of seeing him scared the shit out of her.

Narcisa, noticing their fear, smiled gently to them "There's nothing to worry about.  This week will be just the three of us. And the house elves." Draco let go of a breath he didn't even realize he was holding.
"Where's he at?"
"Who? Dobby? He's probably in the kitchen." she said, winking at the couple and waking towards the manor, silently asking for them to not talk about Lucius.

He just shrugged at his girlfriend, grabbing their trunks and following his mother. Katherine muttered a curse as soon as she walked into the house, realizing it looked much bigger from the inside.

"Katherine, my dear. Let your trunks here, Draco will show you around and you will choose which room you want to be."
"She's staying with me in my room."
"Don't be rude." she hissed "Don't let him get into you, feel free to choose whatever room you want." she said kindly. Katherine smiled and glanced a teasing look at her boyfriend. He narrowed his eyes.
"That's okay, Mrs—Cissy." she immediately corrected herself "I will be with Draco."
"As you wish." she snapped her fingers, and a house elf showed up, getting their trunks and apparating away.

The couple started to walk around the manor, hand in hand, while Draco showed her all of the rooms. To be honest, she didn't even try too hard to remember what every door meant, she knew she would forget, and she wouldn't go anywhere without Narcisa or Draco, so she didn't really need to learn anything.

The day ended fast, and soon Katherine and Draco were in his huge and fancy room, sleeping. Well, at least one of them was. The blond boy spent the last week without getting almost no sleep, thinking about spending a week with his father. So, as soon as his head hit the pillow, he falled asleep.

On the other side of the bed, Katherine wasn't even close to sleeping. She slided away from her boyfriend's arms, and started to walk around his room. Everything was perfectly cleaned, and if she didn't know him any better, she would say the house elves were responsible for the state of the room. Draco was a complete clean freak, whenever they were in her dorm he would clean her mess. Sometimes she got annoyed by this, but after a while she got over it and started to appreciate it.

She watched some family pictures, a couple of trophies because of his grades and achievements, and other expensive things. After a time, she let her mind take over to what happened before the end of the summer break. She remembered when he told her it happened in his room. What if she were standing in the exact place he was beaten by his father?

Not handling the weight of her own thoughts, she left the room, going downstairs to the kitchen (the only place she forced herself to remember). The lights of the place were turned up, and she frowned when she saw Narcisa standing there over the sink. Hearing the girl's steps, she turned around, giving her a warm smile.

"Katherine, dear. I thought you were asleep."
"No, Draco is. I couldn't sleep so I came here."
"Oh! He must be really tired."
"Yeah, he almost didn't sleep this week."
"I can imagine. Do you want some tea?" Katherine nodded. They grabbed their cups and went to the living room, seating over the fireplace side by side.

"How is he doing?" she asked, not being able to control her protectiveness over her child.
"He's doing alright. Better than the beginning of the school year, that's for sure. But sometimes I still see him lost in his thoughts. He worries a lot about you." Narcisa sighed.

"I wish things didn't happen that way."
"It's not your fault, you know that, right?" she asked, resting a hand on Malfoy's shoulder.
"Well, it kind of is. I'm his mother and I choose to stay with Lucius."
"No, it's not your fault. Draco doesn' blame you, at all. He blames himself actually. He wanted to do better for you too. But none of you can because it is not your fault. Is Lucius fault, he should be the one taking all the blame, not you."

Narcisa let a tear slip of her eyes, drinking a sip of her tea. She turned to face Katherine.
"I always wanted a daughter, you know? Actually, a lot of daughters and sons. Since I was a kid, I wished to have loads of children. I dreamed of watching them playing on the yard."

Katherine just gave her a warm and encouraging smile.
"And then, Draco happened. Actually, not him. But what happened to him. After I saw the way Lucius treated him, I decided to not have any more children. And don't get me wrong, I love Draco with all of my heart, he is my life. But I wished that—I wished that I didn't have him in the first place. My boy has gone through so much."

"I understand you. Your feelings are totally noble and understandable, don't blame yourself for this. You just love him too much, that's okay." she said, hugging the woman. She felt strange by giving the great Narcisa Malfoy advices, but seeing her like that, so broken and sad, Katherine didn't have any other choice than give her all the support she needed.

"Thank you, Katherine. I know you probably wanted to be anywhere else than here, watching your boyfriend's mom sob like a baby, but still, here you are. And I really appreciate it."
"I'm glad I can help."

They stayed side by side, leaned against each other watching the flames dancing on the fireplace. Katherine could see that Narcisa was hesitating, but she didn't want to push her any further.

After long silent minutes, the woman turned to her, a really apprehensive yet hopeful look on her face.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure."

"This will be weird, but feel free to deny it if you feel too weird. Is just that I really wish to do this since I was young."
"That's okay." she said, chuckling and holding Narcisa's cold hands, trying to calm her down. She nodded.
"Can I brush your hair?"
"Of course you can."

Narcisa breathed feeling relieved, and with a move from her wand, a silver brush appeared on her hands, and Katherine turned around. She felt herself relaxing as soon as the soft brush touched her hair.

Later that night, Draco woke up missing the warmth Katherine's body gave to him. He frowned and went to the bathroom to look for her, but nothing. He put on a shirt and slippers, walking around the house, worried about her girlfriend's well being.

It didn't take longer than five minutes until he found her, sleeping on the couch, curled up on Narcisa's arms, who was also asleep. He smiled at the scene, feeling that he made the right decision. His mom was holding her like her life depended on it, and they have a peaceful expression, not so common for both of them.

But everything was good. He had the two most important people in his life, and they were good. They were safe. And that's all that mattered.

——————

The week ended fastly, their entire day was full of activities. They went shopping for Christmas, walked in the snow, and everything else they could with the amazingly cold weather.

Katherine was being treated like a princess, both Narcisa and Draco did everything in their power to make her week the best possible. And she was loving it.

After a tiring day of decorating the manor for the Christmas dinner, Draco and Katherine went upstairs to a well deserved rest.

"Merlin, today was tiring." she said to her boyfriend along the corridor.
"What? My mom didn't let you do almost anything. She makes everyone treat you like a queen." he rolled his eyes, smirking. As much as he teased it, he knew this was nothing more than she deserved it.

"Yes, I got tired watching you." she said, sending him a teasing wink.
"I will give you something to be tired about." her eyes shine, even though that wasn't the proper reaction to a tease.
"You better." he shook his head, chuckling quietly.

As soon as they entered the bedroom, his hands slipped to her waist, pressing her against the door roughly. She gasped, trying to bite away a smile.

"Enough with the royalty shit." he muttered. He turned her around, pressing his chin on her shoulder. Her immediate response was to tilt her head to the side, giving him more access. He smiled at how her body responded to him.

His fingertips trailed up and down her body, like they were drawing her figure. They traveled around her thighs, her hips, her waist, her arms. They were subtle, almost not touching her skin. Like a ghost. But even though, they left a trail of goosebumps wherever they touched.

"Now I'm gonna treat you the way you deserve. Like the little slut you are. You're such a slut for me, aren't you?" he whispered in her ear. His voice was enough to let a moan leave her mouth. Knowing her boyfriend better than that, she hummed in affirmation "Use your words, love."
"Yes. I am." he chuckled, leaving a kiss under her ear.

He turned her around, wrapping his arms around her waist. For a second, they exchanged intense glances, nothing but love in them. But soon they were replaced by lust. By desire. By hunger. Because they were hungry for each other.

Katherine pulled him to a kiss, to which he immediately responded, grabbing her and taking her towards the bed. He turned them around, sitting on the edge of the bed and making her stand.

"Strip." he said, leaning back and unbuttoning his shirt. She smiled shyly and took each one of her piece of clothes slowly, sending him over the edge with every amount of skin exposed.

He smiled at her as soon as she was ready, pulling her close and tracing a path on her curves, appreciating every inch of her "You're gorgeous." he muttered under his breath, giving little kisses all over her tanned skin.

He turned her around, laying her on her back. He towered over her, smirking at how small she looked. Draco kissed her again, gripping around her neck, making her moan. He made a trail on her body, leaving love bites and kisses from her jaw all the way to her legs.

She had goosebumps all over her body, and she gripped the sheets tightly, trying to easy her emotions. He opened her legs, glancing at her in reassurance. She nodded at him, staring deeply into his eyes before he finally kissed her exactly where she needed it.

The relief made her let out a moan loudly. He chucked and casted a silencing and a locking spell towards the door before throwing his wand anywhere on the ground. Draco looked back at her, and started to lick her again. He sucked her skin, swinging his tongue into little circles, making her arch her back in pleasure.

She wrapped her legs around his neck, pulling him closer. He slipped one finger inside of her, and she let out a scream in surprise. Pumping in and out of her, slowly he added two other fingers.

It didn't take much longer until she came on his mouth, moaning his name and gripping on his hair. After she relaxed, he faced her with a smug grin, one of her favorite looks of him. She pulled him close, kissing his lips passionately, and feeling his bulge pressing against her stomach.

She groaned on his mouth, and slided one hand down his body, but before she could do anything, he gripped her wrists roughly.
"Don't even think about it."
"Please, Draco. I need you inside of me."
"I love hearing you beg for me, love." he muttered, tracing his thumb on her bottom lip.

With one quick motion, she grabbed his finger with her mouth, sucking and twirling her tongue around it. He groaned, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.
"Do you think you can handle it? I will leave you limping. You won't be able to fucking walk without help, do you hear me?"
"I highly doubt it." she said. He smiled. That was exactly what he wanted her to say.

He unbuckled his belt, taking off his trousers quickly with his underwear, placing himself in front of her, between her legs. He stroked himself a few times, placing his tip on her entrance. Before he even could ask, she pulled him with her legs, making all his length smack her.

They moaned loudly, and immediately after Draco looked at her with a scolding glance. She bit her lips and slid her hands on his abs, and he immediately stopped her, gripping her wrists. He pulled out of her entirely, just to slam inside of her again, making her roll her eyes and arch her back in pleasure.

He started fastening his pace, using his thumb to stroke her clit, making her get closer to her second orgasm. When her walls started to tighten and her legs started to shake, he gave an amusing look, and slid out of her, leaving her panting and confused.

"What the fuck?"
"I changed my mind. You didn't beg that much."
"Draco I swear to god—I fucking hate you." she cursed, looking at her smug boyfriend in front of her.
"Beg." he said, starting to stroke her clit again.

She moaned, trying to keep from begging.
"Don't resist, darling. You know you want that." she started to switch on her position, and finally gave up.
"Please Draco, finish it. I'll do anything."
"Anything?" he cocked an eyebrow.
"Anything." she begged.

He smirked down at her, and finally buried himself inside of her, groaning in relief. She instinctively raised her legs up, trying to get a new angle, and he grabbed her thighs, placing them on his shoulder, reaching way deeper than before.

She holds a tight grip on his torso, using her nails to scratch his skin, making him groan loudly. He wrapped his hands around her neck, knowing this would get her on edge.

"Draco—fuck—you have to slow down." she mumbled, trying to hold his hips to keep his trusts.
"Why would I do that?" he smirked, looking up and down at her.
"I won't last any long." she managed to say between moans. He chuckled and trusted deeper and harder into her.
"You better hold it. You're not coming until I say so."

She bit her lip, knowing how close she was. He knew too, watching her legs shaking and her back arching hardly, making him melt "Please, I can't hold it anymore." she begged, her voice weak.

He ignored her and kept thrusting in and out of her, hitting her spot every time. After a few more trusts, she couldn't hold anymore and came, calling out his name and breathing hard. Instead of letting her go and stop moving, he kept going harder and faster, making her orgasm last longer.

Katherine felt her eyes watering with the unbearable amount of pleasure she was feeling, which only increased watching his trusts become sloppy until he came hard inside of her, rolling his eyes back and his legs shaking. When he finally got out of her, she felt her core arch in pain, but she was too tired to care.

He took her to the bathroom and they took shower together, talking about random subjects and changing kisses.

She didn't want to show him how weak she was, so she just wore one of his sweaters and climbed on bed, letting herself fall asleep on her boyfriend's arms.

——————

On the other day, Katherine woke up feeling her side of the bed empty, and turned around to face him checking himself out in the mirror.

"Why are you like this?" she mumbled at him. He chuckled and turned around to face her, resting his back on the wall.
"As much as I love seeing how handsome I am, I was actually checking out the scratches you gave me last night." he said, turning around to show her the little red lines on his back.

She couldn't help but feel proud of herself, and slightly turned on. She bit her lip and eyed him up and down.

"Don't look at me like that, let's go have breakfast." he said, grabbing a shirt and putting it on.
"Look at you, choosing food over sex. Love does change people." she smiled teasingly. He rolled his eyes and bit back a smirk.
"Yeah, whatever. Not come on, go put on something so we can eat." he said, clapping his hands.

As soon as she left the bed, she felt her legs getting weak and fell into the ground. The very next thing she heard was Draco's loud laugh. She turned to face him with an angry look.

"That's why you wanted me to leave the bed, you asshole." he kneeled in front of her with an amused look.
"No shit."
"I'll kill you."
"Will you now? How? You can't even move." he laughed and she groaned.

"You are the worst."
"Wait until you know how seeing you like this made me want to fuck you again." he said, leaning back on the ground with a smirk on his lips while he eyed her up and down.
"Forget what I said, love doesn't change you that much."

"Come on, princess. I'll help you." he said between laughs, grabbing her on his arms and lifting her like she was nothing. Which still scared her from time to time, since she wasn't anything close to how skinny he made her feel.

He handed her a little cup with a green sparkling drink, and she swallowed it with one sip. She grimaced at the taste, but soon she felt her legs starting to work again. It still hurts a little, but she could walk without wanting to faint so everything was good.

Draco helped her put on one of her pajamas pants, and they went to the dining room hand in hand. Narcisa was already there, preparing herself to start eating.

"Good morning! Did you sleep well?" she asked as the couple, while giving each of them a kiss on the cheek.
"Yes, wonderfully. And you?" Draco asked, with a teasing tone just Katherine could sense.

Before they could start eating, Katherine asked them to wait and runned under the big three in the living room to grab one huge box. She came back and placed the box on one empty space on the table.

"So, this is something I got for all of us. This is something I used to do every Christmas with my parents, and was really nice. It's like a tradition, and I hoped you wanted to join too." Draco and Narcisa glanced at each other, looking for answers.

She opened the box and handed each one of them matching pajamas. To be honest, it wasn't a tradition in her family. She did it a few times when she was a kid, but the day she and the two Malfoys were shopping, she saw Narcisa glancing hopefully at a family match of Christmas pajamas.

"I always wanted to do that." Narcisa muttered, watching closely the fabric "I will change immediately. Thank you, Katherine." she said, hugging the girl and leaving to her bathroom .

She felt two hands wrapping around her waist, and she turned to face Draco. He was staring at her with the most loving eyes she had ever seen. He kissed both of her hands, and cupped her chin, stroking her cheek with affection.
"I love you. Thank you for doing that."
"I love you. Now let's change." she said smiling, and they went to his room to change quickly.

The three of them ate happily, talking and making plans about the rest of the day. One moment during the first meal of the day, Narcisa was talking to one of the house elves, giving them instructions to the dinner, and Draco leaned closer to Katherine.

"Hey, remember last night when you told me you would do anything if I..."
"Yes, yes I do." she said, feeling herself blush at his words, taking a sip of her coffee to hide it. He smiled.

"Well, marry me."

She gasped and choked on her drink. All of the eyes were on her, and the house elves gathered together, preparing for a possible emergency.

"Is everything okay, dear?" she tried to compose herself, wiping the drink with a napkin.
"Yes, sure. Sorry, I forgot the coffee was hot."

Draco was having the time of his life on her side, trying his best to keep from laughing out loud.

"I'm only joking, you know." he whispered to her, amused.
"You scared the shit out of me."
"I know." he smirked and leaned back on his chair, feeling on top of the words. Which wasn't something so uncommon to Draco Malfoy.

They spent the entire day playing cardboard games and sharing stories of their life, and it was the best Christmas eve ever.

Soon they had to go get ready for the dinner and receive their guests. Katherine wore a beautiful white dress. Its shine made it feel like a magical dress, and the little sparkles placed into the fabric looked like small fireworks all over her torso.  She tied her hair in a high ponytail, and did a light makeup.

Draco was wearing his fancy black suit, making him look stunning. Narcisa wore a beautiful and long red dress, her hair tied in a fancy bun, softening her features.

Soon their friends arrived, together with a few other guests from Narcisa. They talked and exchanged their gifts, laughing out loud and sharing their break stories until now.

The night was light, everybody seemed to be having a good time, and Narcisa proved herself to be a wonderful host, making every single one of them feel at home.

xxxxx
Hey, finally an update!

I'm sorry for this long ass chapter, there was so much thing I wanted to put in😭

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 26K READERS! YOU ARE THE BEST AND I LOVE YOU!!!

Can't wait to post the next chapter! Hope you liked this one!

Let me know if there's any typos so I can correct it as soon as possible!

⚠️⚠️⚠️
IMPORTANT QUESTION:

do you have any suggestions about what could happen in a ball? please let me know!!!!!!

See you soon!
-A

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

447 15 24
"Pick all the flowers of the world...you are more beautiful." After he's been despising a mudblood schoolmates of his for years, Draco Malfoy starts...
288K 7K 28
Pretending to be in a relationship with Draco Malfoy to get back at your ex might have not been the smartest idea you ever had. Especially now where...
49K 1.1K 17
A young girl named Y/n Everglade has been best friends with a boy named Draco Malfoy ever since they were little kids. When they go to Hogwarts thing...
175 7 10
Y/N Willows, Pure-Blood. An 11-year-old girl who knows nothing about Magic. She doesn't even know that Magic existed. Until a letter appeared in fron...