Our Days at Twenty-five: BOOK...

By ParkBaekkie

|ONGOING| Book 4: This story focuses on Chanyeol and Baekhyun's married life starting around the age of 25. *... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
TRAILER
CHARACTERS PROFILE
Update Schedule
Introduction
PROLOGUE
[ 0 ] CHANBAEK Day Special
[ 1 ] Bedroom Chaos
[ 2 ] No Sex Policy
[ 3 ] Sweet Day
[ 4 ] A Weekend
[ 5 ] Special Gift
[ 6 ] Lovers' Spat
[ 7 ] A Dinner
[ 8 ] Have Fun
[ 9 ] Family
[ 10 ] Together
[ 11 ] LDR
[ 12 ] His Tattoos
[ 13 ] Pillow Talk
[ 14 ] Aquarium Date
[ 15 ] Household of Three
[ 16 ] Christmas Special 1/4
[ 17 ] Christmas Special 2/4
[ 18 ] Christmas Special 3/4
[ 19 ] Christmas Special 4/4
[ 20 ] New Year Special
[ 21 ] Of Truths and Lies
[ 22 ] 3000th
[ 24 ] Lost Ring
[ 25 ] Babysitters
[ 26 ] Finding Vivi
[ 27 ] Rest Day
[ 28 ] A Deal
[ 29 ] Birthday Presents
[ 30 ] Jealous Husband 2.0
[ 31 ] The Wild Q&A
[ 32 ] Stay Up
[ 33 ] Common Ground
[ 34 ] Closure and Closer
[ 35 ] Monday
[ 36 ] Show and Tell
[ 37 ] Better Half
[ 38 ] Afternoon Fun
[ 39 ] Job
[ 40 ] Kyungsoo's Holiday

[ 23 ] Jealous Husband

2.9K 213 851
By ParkBaekkie

*

"Baekhyun, can I lay down on the bed and watch Netflix?"

"Sure! Just make sure to put the pillows back to where they belong before Chanyeol sunbae comes back."

"Okay~"

Luhan jumps on the king-sized bed, plops himself comfortably beside Baekhyun, hugs a body pillow, and grabs the remote control to choose a program he likes to stream.

"Is it done yet, Kyungsoo?"

Baekhyun waits as Kyungsoo applies the new screen protector on his phone for him. Kyungsoo would always come visit his room everytime he asks the male this favor, and Luhan would also basically tag along and make himself at home in the Parks' masters bedroom, watching TV and eating snacks on the bed.

"There," Kyungsoo says after finishing it nicely. He really has steady and accurate hands perfect for this job, and Baekhyun couldn't be any more grateful for that.

"Thank you!"

Aside from shopping, cooking, (sometimes clubbing) as their bonding time, the three of them also love hanging out in Chanyeol and Baekhyun's masters bedroom, just lazing, eating, watching movies, and talking about everything under the sun. Meanwhile, being the clean freak that he is, Kyungsoo once in a while likes tidying up the room if ever he sees trash lying around the sitting area. Baekhyun lets him do whatever he wants as long as Kyungsoo won't overdo it.

"Baekhyun, are you gonna throw these away already?"

Hearing Kyungsoo's voice from the couch and seeing him holding up pieces of papers that look like coupons, Baekhyun gets up slightly and shakes his head. He remembers he got them from the sauna he and Chanyeol visited during their date. Kyungsoo looks like he's in a mood to clean up a little bit and it's kind of endearing and cute.

"No, they're still valid!" Baekhyun replies, shoving his hand inside the bag of tortilla chips Luhan is offering beside him, "You can have some of those sauna coupons if you want."

"Thanks, but why are they all crumpled? I thought they were just trash."

"Oh, there's actually a story behind that."

Luhan has his ears instantly perking up at the mention of that, smirking knowingly. Just like Luhan who loves gossip and tea, Kyungsoo abandons his cleaning as he sits on the bed together with the two.

"Spill!" the boyfriends excitedly say in sync.

Baekhyun giggles, clearing his throat while sitting properly and recalling what happened before he tells the story.

"Last week, Chanyeol sunbae and I went to the public bath, right? He was being all paranoid saying the men were staring at me while we were taking a bath! Oh, and before we left, a staff walked up to me and gave me coupons... That dude also asked me to fill out a survey form. Let's just say he got a little bit familiar and held my arm while he talked? Then Chanyeol sunbae saw that, he barged into the scene, grabbed the man's hand, and kind of... uhm, broke the man's wrist."

"What?" Kyungsoo raises an eyebrow, "Chanyeol did that!?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my god!" Luhan squeals while shaking Baekhyun's shoulders aggressively, "That was crazy but sweet!"

"Well," Baekhyun scratches his neck, feeling shy now that Kyungsoo and Luhan are ogling at him, "Chanyeol sunbae even said he was my husband and told the guy to get lost. I hope the staff was okay, though. The grasp was pretty strong and it looked really painful..."

"We don't freaking care about that man, because bitch, what Chanyeol did was a hundred percent, absolute possessive husband behavior! Right, babe?"

"Yeah, and that man shouldn't have touched you like that. I'd surely do the same if he did that to Luhan and Jongin right in front of my face," Kyungsoo shrugs noncommittally, "Anyway, that was bold of Chanyeol. A whole Daddy move."

Baekhyun stifles his bright smile to come out of his lips yet to no avail.

"I mean, if Sehun does that to me I'd surely celebrate my ass off. But sadly, he would never," Luhan pouts, punching the pillow he is hugging, "He doesn't get jealous of anyone let alone Kyungsoo and Jongin at all, like, ever! He'd probably just laugh at my face if I tried hard to make him jealous."

"My husband's the same. Kim Jongin? Psh, that man?" Kyungsoo rolls his eyes and slaps the air, "He's such a good guy and he'll think it's just ridiculous to feel that way." He takes some snacks Luhan is munching and eats it as well, "You know, he and Sehun don't have the 'jealous' word in their vocabulary. They're too comfortable in our relationship and it's too boring."

"But I think it's really sweet! Sehun and Jongin are such loving and kindhearted gentlemen," Baekhyun comments positively. "And they're both handsome and cool, too."

"I envy you, Baekhyun," Luhan lets out a tired sigh, slumping his shoulders. "It'd be nice if our partners could also feel jealous once in a while just like Chanyeol."

"Oh no, when Chanyeol sunbae gets jealous, it makes me worried. Back in the bathhouse, he looked seriously mad and it was scary..."

"Nah, don't lie to us, Baekhyun. I knew you felt happy."

"I-I didn't!"

"You felt really special like you were the most beautiful man on earth being the center of your partner's possessiveness. Am I right?"

Baekhyun blushes, because where's the lie, though?

"Well... yeah, a bit? Haha."

"This hoe. Let's exchange husbands for once!" Kyungsoo jokingly strangles Baekhyun's neck, making the male squeal like a dying pig.

"Kyaaaah! Of course, I felt good about it! But please don't tell it to Chanyeol sunbae. It's a secret!"

"Damn, I wish I could see Chanyeol's jelly face that day," Luhan says as he cuddles with Baekhyun, placing his right leg on top of Baekhyun's tummy.

Baekhyun burps disgustingly. Must be the soda he drank this morning.

"Yeah. It must be so funny," Kyungsoo seconds that. He lies flat beside the two so that he can also perch his foot on top of Baekhyun's leg while he stares at the wide ceiling blankly, no thoughts, head empty.

Silence envelopes the air among them afterwards; all three have their limbs entwined and bodies snuggled like young and carefree teenagers in a slumber party. It's Kyungsoo's day off, Luhan has nothing to do, and Baekhyun has a lot of spare time after his Kindergarten class.

"Wait. I have an idea!" Luhan suggests, breaking the peace, getting up from his position while smirking in a naughty way, "Why don't we make Chanyeol jealous and film his reaction?" He smirks wider, "Secretly?"

Baekhyun flashes a confused look.

"So, you mean, like, using a hidden camera?" Kyungsoo asks.

"Yeah! Let's do a jealousy prank on him! It's gonna be fun. Oh my god, I've been recently seeing that content on Youtube and I'm dying to make a video about it!" Luhan faces Baekhyun, who seems to be still buffering, and holds his shoulders, "It's gonna be fun. I promise!"

"Hm, I bet it'll be interesting to see the way he acts when he gets jealous," Kyungsoo nods to agree, "You know I love to see people in discomfort. So yeah, bring it on."

"Guys, that's... a not-so-good idea," Baekhyun answers with a frown, "I can't prank my husband! I know Chanyeol sunbae, he's witty and he's not gonna fall for it!"

"Baekhyun, no matter how smart a man is under any circumstance, his brain still goes here," Luhan points at Baekhyun's crotch, giving his clothed limp dick a soft poke, "Besides, it's just a harmless joke anyway. It's not like he's gonna divorce you over a prank or something."

"Right? I mean, don't you wanna see that side of your husband again?" Kyungsoo says, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively, "Getting jealous like a cute little boyfriend?"

"Hmm... Well... Yeah, I do wanna see it," Baekhyun cackles as a response after giving it a short thought, "But I don't know if that'll work? He rarely gets jealous anyway..."

"Let's find out! Since Jongin and Sehun are both dumb idiots, we can make use of them. Right, Kyungsoo?" Luhan turns to Kyungsoo, receiving a nod of approval from him, "Believe me, Baekhyun. I'm sure Chanyeol's gonna instantly lose his shit if those two are involved!"

"Is that okay?" Baekhyun hesitantly says, "What if they suspect something's weird!?"

"Nah. They won't. For the sake of views, let's just do it," Kyungsoo states and looks at his short nails, "I'm dying to watch that."

"Aww. Kyungsoo, this is why I love you," Luhan pecks his boyfriend on the cheek before pouncing him on the bed like Baekhyun becomes a non-existent soul at the moment. "Ugh. Baby, your ass is so squishy... Let's fuck in front of Baekhyun."

Baekhyun gets a pillow and playfully smacks their butts with it.

"Anyway, let's see how long your husband can maintain his composure," Kyungsoo turns to him and chuckles evilly. He's already planning the whole prank inside his mind perfectly, "So, what do you say?"

"I'm quite nervous about this but yeah," Baekhyun laughs, "Let's do it!"

*

After quickly mounting the already turned on hidden camera on the dashboard, Baekhyun acts normal when Chanyeol gets into the car and takes the driver's seat. They ate out for lunch by the way and their break is now over. Small talk is exchanged between them about getting drinks at Starbucks and driving off later to a gas station. Meanwhile, Baekhyun is just literally waiting for his phone to vibrate while he listens to Chanyeol's monologue.

"Here."

"Thank you~"

Smiling, Baekhyun gets from his husband the venti size pinkity drinkity Chanyeol bought for him. Closing the door, starting the engine of the car, and looking behind them, Chanyeol maneuvers the steering wheel so that they can now get out of the parking area and head back to the university.

"Anyway, the dean said it was urgent so I had to attend the faculty meeting until six," Chanyeol says while driving and talking about the unannounced extra work for today he mentioned Baekhyun earlier this morning, "Such a bummer."

"It's fine. I could just wait for you in your office though, so we can go home together?" Baekhyun says hopefully, sipping on his beverage while peeking at his phone. Any minute from now the call will arrive; Luhan told him Jongin's gonna call him by 12:45.

"No need. You'll surely get bored by yourself so you can leave first without me. Just wait for me at home."

"Okay. Oh, can I go shopping?"

"Sure. Do whatever you want."

"My allowance, please?"

Without batting an eyelash, Chanyeol sneaks his free hand into his coat pocket, fumbles something in there, and takes out a shining and shimmering limitless black card. Still focused on the road, he hands it to Baekhyun who accepts it gratefully with two palms laid out open.

"Thanks!"

"Be sure to get home before 5:30."

That's way too early but Chanyeol seems to be in a good mood today? His curfew is even extended for thirty minutes compared to before, and Baekhyun is kind of feeling guilty doing this prank on his husband.

But whatever. It's finally showtime.

Bzzzt. Bzzzt.

"Oh. Someone's calling," Baekhyun states the obvious.

Chanyeol has his eyes slightly shifting downwards to Baekhyun's screen, seeing a very familiar name flashing on it.

Cutie Jongin

He raises a suspicious eyebrow, clearing his throat audibly.

"Hey, Jongin! What's up?"

Hey, Baekhyun. Glad you picked up! Where are you right now?

"Oh, me? Right now, I'm just chilling in the car with my boyfriend."

Chanyeol glares, hearing that very offensive word. Excuse me? The fuck did Baekhyun just call him!? Is he just a boyfriend?

"I mean, my husband. I'm chilling in the car with my husband!" Baekhyun giggles to himself while he endures Chanyeol's dagger-like stares boring a hole on his face. "Anyway, what is it, Jongin?"

Can I ask you a favor?

"Of course, go ahead! I'm listening. All for you."

Chanyeol shoots Baekhyun a half-surprised and half-confused glance, hearing the male's voice getting chirpier and flirtier than usual. The heck is happening to him?

Are you free right now?

"You're asking me if I'm free right now? Yeah, I'm totally free! Why?"

Chanyeol turns to scowl, eyebrows furrowing.

Can you drive me to the studio? I have an interview at 1:30 and I had to get there fast! Kyungsoo said it was okay to ask you, so...

"Sure, no problem. We can meet up maybe, twenty minutes before that and I'll drive you there?"

Great! Works for me! Thanks, really.

"Is Kyungsoo coming with you?"

No. He's at home with Luhan.

"Oh, he's at home," Baekhyun purposely repeats so that Chanyeol, who is clearly eavesdropping on their conversation, can catch up to what they're talking about. He side-eyes his oddly quiet husband and hums, "I see..."

Don't worry. I'll get you an ice cream. The manager said I can take home one.

"Ice cream? You're bringing me ice cream?" Baekhyun chuckles while biting his thumb as he smiles ear-to-ear. Here he can now feel Chanyeol intently staring at him through the rear-view mirror, "Awww. You're so sweet~ Get me a strawberry one."

Sure. I'll just text you the address.

"Bye, Jonginnie~ Take care."

Mm~ Say hi to Chanyeol for me.

"Love y-- I mean, see you later!" Baekhyun ends the call and cackles to himself. "Oh my god, that was embarrassing. I almost slipped that word. Bad mouth."

Meanwhile, Jongin in his workplace:

"Damn, why do I feel chills all of a sudden."

Not saying a single word and acting cool after that bizarre phone call, Chanyeol concentrates back to the road and tries not to clench his fist tighter around the steering wheel. His facial expression might be all stoic but the secret camera focused on him catches the way his brows quirk, his lips move, and his head tilt to the side, showing how bothered he is the whole time.

"What's with that," Chanyeol decides to ask three minutes later within a red light. Baekhyun is this close to bursting into laughter but he must hold it in and play clueless. "Who was that on the phone."

"What?"

"The one you were talking to on the phone."

"It was Jongin. You heard it, right?"

"Yeah, but why the heart emoji?"

"The heart emoj--oh," Baekhyun fake-gasps. Why does Chanyeol look so dead serious? It's very unusual of him, "I put that in all my friends' contacts."

"Hah. I didn't know that," Chanyeol seems clearly unamused based on the frown on his mouth. "And you're meeting up with Jongin after this?"

"Mm-hm," Baekhyun scrolls on his phone casually so that he can maintain how his face would look like, "He's asking me to drive him to his interview so I basically agreed. I'm free right now anyway."

"Just you two?"

"Yes."

"You both are gonna be alone in this car."

"Kyungsoo, Luhan hyung, and Sehun aren't gonna be with him, so... Yeah. Pretty much. Just me and him. Alone."

"I don't like the sound of that."

"It's not a big deal, Chanyeol sunbae. Don't make a fuss about it."

"I'm not making a fuss about it. How long will that take?"

"I don't know... Around fifteen minutes, I guess? We'll probably eat ice cream first then hang out together after that, maybe...?"

"What? Who eats ice cream for fifteen minutes? And why would you hang out with just the two of you? Are you going on a date?" Chanyeol continues interrogating simultaneously like a cop, but not that he's being overprotective here or anything, "Babe. Are you sure you're okay with all of this?"

"Yes, I'm okay with it."

"Too bad I'm not."

Baekhyun sighs dismissively.

"Fine... I'll just drop him off to his modeling job and go home straight after that. Happy?"

After what seems like eternity and deep pondering, Chanyeol loses it but in a calm way Baekhyun has not expected him to be. He wonders how Chanyeol can be so good at this?

"Where's Jongin right now? Let's just go there and we'll both take him to his interview instead."

"What? But you have a meeting at 1pm and it's literally ten minutes from now," Baekhyun argues, "I'll do it. Just focus on your work, okay?"

"How can I focus on--You know what?" Chanyeol groans and releases a heavy sigh. He slows down and swerves back the car, doing a U-turn, "I won't go to that meeting anymore. I'm coming with you. Let's meet up with Jongin together right now."

"But you don't have to!"

"I insist. I'll feel more at ease this way."

"Wait a second," Baekhyun smirks at his husband, crossing his arms in a cocky way. "Don't tell me you're being jealous right now?"

A short pause.

Then a dry, humorless chuckle.

"What? Me? Jealous of Jongin? Our dear friend, Kim Jongin?" Chanyeol sarcastically laughs and shakes his head in absolute denial, "Haha. That guy already has a husband of his own, plus a boyfriend, and a bro-friend, and you're telling me, that I'm jealous of him?" He shrugs and throws Baekhyun a smug stare, "Who am I again? Oh, that's right. I'm just Park Chanyeol, your one and only husband. So why would I ever get jealous of Kim Jongin?"

Baekhyun has to act extremely nonchalant and unaffected about this, no matter how much he is already on the brink of breaking character and losing it because shit, oh my god, what the fuck, his husband is seriously getting jealous and it's so hilarious!

"Yeah, I mean, why would you. Right?!"

"Don't get me started."

"Admit it. You're just jealous~"

Chanyeol rolls his eyes.

"I told you I'm not. And I'm taking back my black card. Give it to me."

So Chanyeol could talk this much when he can't accept the fact that he's jealous of a friend? This prank actually worked, so the phone inside Baekhyun's pocket is now buzzing nonstop, being bombarded by Luhan and Kyungsoo at home who are livestreaming their situation in the car.

Well, everything eventually ends up going on Chanyeol's way anyway. Baekhyun has to sincerely apologize afterwards to a clueless and confused Jongin when his husband becomes unnecessarily possessive, putting all his guards up and holding Baekhyun's hand as the three of them share a complete awkward silence during the whole drive.

Chanyeol instantly turns 'unjealous' receiving a kiss and a blowjob in the backseat from Baekhyun, now camera off, after they drop Jongin off to his workplace. That's all it takes for Chanyeol to recover. Such an easy and simple man who thinks with his dick, just like what Luhan said. Genius.

"I could die laughing while I was editing the video. I swear to god, Baekhyun!" Luhan on his swivel chair squeals hysterically, facing Baekhyun sitting on the bed. Chanyeol and Baekhyun's edited video in the car is playing on his computer Kyungsoo is watching on repeat, "Chanyeol's reactions are so priceless. This is the funniest, and probably the cutest shit, I've ever witnessed!"

"Baekhyun should win an Oscars. His acting was spot-on," Kyungsoo approves in the process of him eating caramel popcorn, "Damn. I almost got jealous too when he was on the phone with Jongin."

"Seriously, I was sweating heavily the whole time! Chanyeol sunbae was asking so many questions and I was like, oh no, when is this gonna end! I felt like I was in the hot seat," Baekhyun covers his entire face blushing hard, "This is the first time I'm doing a prank on him and I hope he won't get mad at me when I tell him the truth."

"Though he was obviously jealous, he was pretty calm denying it since Jongin's involved?" Luhan says, massaging his chin, "He didn't even say a single curse word! I could tell your husband handled the situation really well."

"Hm. I wonder if he can do the same when it comes to Sehun, though?" Kyungsoo challenges, looking both at Luhan and Baekhyun, "Commence prank #2."

Installing Luhan's GoPro on top of the cabinet beside the bed just behind a flower vase, Baekhyun takes a deep breath and checks if Chanyeol is already done showering in the bathroom. He's honestly feeling worried about this, now that he's wearing Sehun's oversized hoodie with nothing underneath matching his pink candy cane socks. Sehun didn't even bother asking him why when he told him earlier that he would borrow his clothes for a while. Kyungsoo and Luhan are right, Sehun is a dumb idiot. But he's still cute, though.

"Alright, let's do it," Baekhyun whispers to himself before he goes to the bed and double-checks the right angle of the camera, making sure the scene can be recorded well. Luhan and Kyungsoo allow him to do this by himself so he's actually nervous. "I should leave before he gets out of the bath."

Tiptoeing quietly out of the room, he closes the door carefully. He finds Sehun by the stairway balcony who seems to have just finished a phone call.

"Sehunnie! Can you help me with this?" Baekhyun points at the long sleeves of his pullover hoodie. He flaps his arms like a baby penguin, "It's too big for me. Fold the sleeves for me, please?"

"Sure," Sehun simply says, "Come here."

Toweling his hair dry, Chanyeol comes out of the bath in his boxer shorts, walking practically half-naked. Giving a nice field of view of his sexy abs and guns on the hidden cam, he looks around the room as he searches for Baekhyun's whereabouts. The bed is empty and Baekhyun is nowhere to be found.

"I thought he's already here?"

Opening the door of their masters bedroom and taking one step outside in attempt to look for Baekhyun, Chanyeol halts on the spot, witnessing the scene in the hallway a few feet away from him.

"It can't be helped, Baekhyun. Just wear it loosely like this..."

"Oh, is that so. Can you just tie the knot around the hood for me then?"

Chanyeol stares.

"You can't breathe this way. Stick out your face a little."

"But I wanna look cute!"

"Haha. You're already cute."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Then he glares.

Baekhyun, his husband, and Sehun, Baekhyun's childhood friend slash his best friend, are practically standing way too close to each other. Why are they flirting so shamelessly? Sehun is wrapping Baekhyun like a burrito inside that hoodie and Chanyeol is not very impressed with this sight. He quietly (and helplessly) watches the two being all chummy and familiar, and seeing them being very comfortable to one another is very unsettling.

Baekhyun swears he can feel a dark aura emanating from his husband already.

"Be sure to wash it and give it back to me, okay?" Sehun gently pats Baekhyun's head. "Oh, I'm getting another phone call. I'll be right back."

"Okay. Thanks!"

Tch. What the hell, Chanyeol huffs and steps back inside. He loudly slams the door shut like a kid throwing a tantrum, causing Baekhyun to flinch.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod," Baekhyun cackles as he runs into their room, grinning like crazy. Was his husband sulking just now? Chanyeol saw all of it, right? "He's definitely mad! I'm sorry, Chanyeol sunbae!"

Closing the door carefully behind him, Baekhyun spots his husband who's already positioned on the bed waiting for him with his arms crossed like an angry wife. Baekhyun can honestly glimpse the faint red blinking light of the hidden camera right now, making his heart race extra fast.

"It's about time you finally come back," Chanyeol states, face expressionless, "Where have you been?"

"Well, I hung out with Sehun in his room. We played games and I didn't notice the time," Baekhyun confesses and takes a seat on the edge of the bed, "It's been a while since we did that and I had lots of fun."

"Were you two alone?"

"Luhan hyung left in the middle of it so yeah, we were alone for the most part."

"What else did you two do?"

"We talked?"

"Okay?"

"And we played with Vivi."

"What else?"

"And we cuddled..."

"Wait, hold up!" Chanyeol snaps, automatically raising his voice hearing that word, "Are you kidding me!?"

"I-I mean, we ate snacks!!!" Baekhyun blushes, "I cuddled with Vivi, not with Sehun!"

"Fuck you."

There's the first curse, Baekhyun mentally points out, "Hehe~ I'm sorry, Chanyeol sunbae. Don't get jealous anymore, okay?"

"Jealous? Who? Me?" Chanyeol clicks his tongue, slaps the air, and shakes his head aggressively. What a bullshit. "What are you talking about? I'm not jealous of Oh Sehun."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah."

Realizing what Baekhyun is wearing, Chanyeol can't help knitting his eyebrows as he looks skeptically at the blue oversized varsity hoodie he's seeing frequently most of the time---but not on Baekhyun's body---but on someone else's.

"Wait. That's not mine."

"Huh? What're you saying?"

"That. Why are you wearing that piece of junk?"

"Junk? What are you talking about?" Baekhyun asks back innocently, showing even more the large hoodie as its sleeves cover up most of his hands like he has puppy paws. He plops on the bed beside his man and pouts, "I don't understand..."

"That hoodie? Isn't that Sehun's?" Chanyeol asks his endless questions, and he's not jealous, never, "Why do you have that on you?"

"Oh, this..." Baekhyun acts like he finally gets what Chanyeol is saying. He kneels on the bed, spreads his legs, and reveals his smooth flawless thighs while wearing pink high knee socks, "Look, it matches my socks, right? It feels comfy on my body! I borrowed it from Sehun and he said it was okay if I wear it."

"Oh, is that so?"

"Mm-hm." Blinking his eyes like a teenage girl, Baekhyun also cups his face and poses as if he's a cute and adorable doll, "Am I pretty in your eyes, Chanyeol sunbae?"

"Yeah, you're pretty but I don't get why you have to wear another man's clothes in front of your husband?"

"Well... Hmm... I just feel like it."

"You just feel like it?"

"Yeah."

"Okay?" Chanyeol chuckles in disbelief, placing a hand on his forehead and massaging his throbbing temples because this is seriously starting to get on his nerves, "I have tons of hoodies in my closet. Just wear any of them whenever you like."

"Uhm. I don't feel like wearing them anymore."

"You don't feel like wearing them anymore?"

"Yeah. I just realized it recently. I don't like your hoodies now. They're ugly."

"Ugl--WHAT!?"

"I'm sorry."

"Y-you didn't mean that," This is where Chanyeol's face breaks into a displeased reaction of pure betrayal, and Baekhyun is already dying holding in his laugh, "Take that off right now."

"I don't want to."

Chanyeol deeply sighs, carding his fingers through his damp hair. Baekhyun knows it's a sign that his man is beginning to get annoyed. The camera is still rolling beside them and Chanyeol being unaware of it makes it even more exciting.

"You're being stubborn, Baekhyun. Take that off while I'm asking nicely."

Baekhyun shakes his head furiously.

"Nuh-uh."

"Remove that hoodie!"

"Don't wanna!"

Shoving him down the bed and making Baekhyun squeak, Chanyeol forces the little male out of the hoodie, peeling it off him like it was a protective skin, yet unsuccessful. The shock he gets finding out Baekhyun isn't wearing briefs underneath the clothes is indescribable.

"Fuck. Are you for real?"

So Baekhyun's been basically commando the whole time while wearing Sehun's hoodie?

"Oopsie," Baekhyun giggles.

"You're fucking testing my patience, aren't you? Are you doing this on purpose!?" Chanyeol snaps, finally losing his temper for approximately one minute and forty-five seconds, "You're really insane for this. Bend over."

B-b-bend over? Baekhyun's eyes widen. Did he hear that correctly?

"That excites you, right? You want me to fuck you until you're disciplined enough," Chanyeol mutters with a sly smirk while crawling his hands from Baekhyun's sock-covered legs up to the inside of the hoodie, groping Baekhyun's plump and bare butt, "Hah. I knew it. You've been asking for a rough sex that's why you keep on annoying me?"

"No, I'm not!"

"No need to lie, baby. I get that you're sick of vanilla now and you wanted to get dominated by me once again. I should've known sooner."

"Huh? No! It's not what you think! Seriously, I'm not--" Baekhyun panics, looking at the camera recording them doing this on the bed, then back at Chanyeol manhandling his body effortlessly, "N-not now, Chanyeol sunbae! I mean, please wait!"

"No. I don't think I can wait anymore. Not when I'm already hard like this," Chanyeol handsomely smiles, gripping Baekhyun's knees to forcibly separate them. He presses closer, grinding his tent against the cleft of Baekhyun's ass cheeks. "You feel that? I'm so turned on for you."

"Hnggh---oh! Don't rub it against my butt..."

"Are you sure you hate it?"

"N-no..."

"I'll give you what you want so be a good boy to your Daddy."

Daddy!? Oh my fucking god. This isn't supposed to make Baekhyun flustered but Chanyeol suddenly talking dirty like this is making him insanely aroused, not to mention the camera recording by their side and filming them. Damn it. He must be a pervert for secretly loving this kink.

"Look at this little bitch."

Chanyeol spanks his ass hard.

Slap!

"Aaack! WAIT! Stop! No! What I'm saying is, not that I hate it, but! L-l-let me just--" Baekhyun screams as he tries to escape; Chanyeol is pinning him down on the mattress so that he can't go anywhere. No, the camera, it's still on and filming us so we can't do it now! "grab my phone and put it on silent mode!"

"I don't care about your fucking phone. You can't escape from me now."

Chanyeol makes Baekhyun clench his teeth on the hem of the hoodie so that it won't go in the way of him fingering Baekhyun's ass with the lube he hurriedly gets nearby. Spreading Baekhyun's legs apart and holding both his wrists above his head, Chanyeol eases his lubed fingers inside the hole, stretching and preparing it as he nudges the sweet spot. Watching how Baekhyun rolls his eyes in pleasure sends him a satisfied reaction. All his "jealousy" melts away, and is now replaced with the excitement of wanting to be inside his gorgeous lover already.

"Mngh---ah, wait! Ooh... Hngh!" Baekhyun whimpers, wide-eyed, saliva dripping off his chin, as he wriggles on the bed. Feeling Chanyeol's thick digits penetrating his ass back and forth, he can't control his hips from pushing down anymore. This erotic sensation creeping from his toes up to his head is messing with his sanity. He must remember that there is a camera filming them but fuck it, he couldn't care less now. Let that camera be there as he yearns for his husband to keep going, making him a moaning mess, "Haaaah... Don't stop... Ah, Chanyeol sunbae..."

"So this turns you on? See, you're getting more sensitive here than usual," Chanyeol laughs, adoring the way Baekhyun's nipples turn perkier and redder as he flicks and tweaks them with his wet tongue. Not contented, he envelopes Baekhyun's right nip and sucks it, nibbling it lightly with his teeth until it's moist and pinkish."You want more?"

"Yes... Ugh, please... Stop teasing already!"

"Promise me you won't rile me up again."

"I-I promise..."

"Really?"

"Yes! I promise."

"Good," Chanyeol smiles.

"Ahhhhh-HNG! No! Don't suck it too hard!" Baekhyun cries, arching his back and feeling his dick getting heavier while his husband gives him head in the most sensual ways. It feels awesome, especially when Chanyeol takes his rock-hard monstrous cock out of his underwear, only to teasingly rub it against his hard-on.

"How about this?"

Chanyeol grabs their cocks, stroking them off together. Up, down, up, down. Slowly and smoothly. This is getting so frustrating and Baekhyun is now getting impatient. He wants Chanyeol's cock to fuck him now and get this over with already. (He tries to ignore the camera and enjoy the sex.)

"Fuck! Park Chanyeol! JUST PUT IT IN, GODDAMN IT!"

"Did you just curse at me?" Chanyeol asks, surprised. Baekhyun covers his mouth fast.

"You cursing is so hot. But don't do that ever again," Chanyeol mutters, easily flipping Baekhyun over and lifting him up on the bed. He makes the male sit on top of him, just above his proud length standing tall and erect. "Here. Make your ass useful and fuck yourself into my cock."

Maybe it's the thought lingering at the back of his mind that they're secretly recording a prank---which has gone wrong and turned into a sex video---that Baekhyun is feeling all kinds of arousal. This is how Chanyeol becomes when he gets jealous and it's frightening but it's also so sexy he's not even complaining? He asked for this so he should accept it wholeheartedly.

"What are you waiting for?" Chanyeol grabs the hem of the hoodie and shoves it back into Baekhyun's mouth, "Do it."

Chewing on the fabric, Baekhyun raises his ass and straddles Chanyeol's lap, kneeling on the bed with his butt exposed out of the hoodie. Giving the camera a side glance, he grabs his husband's hard dick and gently circles its tip around his stretched hole. He has to muffle his moans when he begins sinking his ass all the way down to the base.

It's in, filling him up thickly and nicely, as it tingles and twitches deeper into his hot insides. He squirms as he ascends his body, before slamming his hips back down, fucking himself into the cock. He moves slowly at first, until he gradually becomes more intense when he finds confidence that he's doing a good job controlling their sex. Whenever he bounces himself down into Chanyeol and plunges his ass up, he feels more pleasurable and turned on. This cock is too big yet it fits perfectly inside of him.

"Ah, shit... Baekhyun... That's amazing," Chanyeol moans while groping Baekhyun's behind as he also thrusts up, meeting his husband's movements while sitting. Baekhyun's ass is so warm, tight, and good around his cock and he's already close to orgasm at this rate, "Keep moving, baby... It's going so deep..."

"You like it?"

"Mm, so fucking much..."

Riding Chanyeol to his own rhythm and seeing the man's good-looking and blissful face makes Baekhyun's pace turn faster. It has him wrapping his arms around his husband's shoulders to support his lower body into ramming himself up and down Chanyeol's manhood. Chanyeol tilts his chin up so that they can join their lips, sharing a passionate kiss as they move on the bed and chase for their climax.

"I'm--aahh... I'm getting tired... But it feels so good I can't stop...."

"Yeah, hang in there and ride me like that. I'm gonna---mngh, come...!"

"Chanyeol sunbae... Haaah, wait.... It's too much!"

Baekhyun catches his breath as he quickly finishes on Chanyeol's chest, spurting his release as his husband pounds into him. Soiling the hoodie with his cum, he gasps in shock when Chanyeol withdraws, only to jerk his cock off furiously to also spill his own load into the hoodie.

Silence follows after their high. Baekhyun stares at their combined mess, super horrified.

"No! Sehun's gonna kill us!"

Meanwhile, Sehun in his bedroom:

"Achoo!"

Baekhyun cups his husband's face and pecks his nose, before soothing his back and hugging him close.

"Chanyeol sunbae. I'm so sorry..."

Chanyeol touches Baekhyun's hair as he looks at him like he was super exhausted and sleepy. Kissing the male on his lips for a few seconds, he can only sigh, resting his forehead on Baekhyun's shoulder.

"You look so worn out," Baekhyun says, "Is it because of me?"

"Yeah, it's your fault," For a reason, this situation makes Chanyeol laugh. Fine. He's not mad anymore. He's just weak when it comes to Baekhyun. He helps Baekhyun take off the dirty hoodie before cleaning their hands and bellies with some wet wipes. "You should take responsibility..."

"Are you still angry?"

"I'm not really angry. I'm just jealous, is all."

"You said you were not..."

"Well, I lied. It's already obvious that I'm getting jealous but you keep on making me feel this way. Was it fun to you? Knowing I'm in pain? Making my heart break?"

Surprised, Baekhyun flashes a guilty look, shaking his head sadly.

"No..."

"I already told you before, didn't I? I hate it when another man, even if it's our friend, gets close to you. Do you enjoy seeing me hurting when you flirt with Jongin and Sehun in front of my face?"

"I-it's nothing like that. I didn't mean to do it," Baekhyun embraces his husband tight and shakes his head. Why did it suddenly turn out like this? It's all fun and games until Chanyeol speaks through his heart, turning the tables around, "I apologize... I feel so guilty...."

"I get possessive not because I don't trust you," Chanyeol whispers, "It's because I love you and I don't wanna lose you."

"I love you, too and I only belong to you. You know that already, right?" This is suddenly making Baekhyun cry on so many levels, "I won't prank you again... I'm very very sorry!"

"Prank?"

"Yeah, prank!"

It takes five seconds before Chanyeol reacts, feeling his soul leaving his body. But at the same time, relief also washes over him realizing Baekhyun was just acting out a prank the whole time.

"Shit. You tricked me."

"It was all just a prank set up by Luhan hyung, Kyungsoo, and me," Baekhyun confesses finally, "Please don't break up with me..."

"You better come up with a good explanation and let's see about that."

"Chanyeol sunbae!"

"I'm getting the papers-"

"No!"

"I'm calling the lawyer--"

"You can't do that!"

Chuckling and smiling to himself, Chanyeol looks directly at the hidden camera Baekhyun has shown him. A prank, huh? So childish. He swears he'll get his payback sooner or later.

"So uhm, the whole thing was recorded.... and the camera's still on right now..."

"WHAT?"

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to film our sex without your consent."

"I forgive you. Don't delete the video. We'll watch it later."

*

Quote of the day: Sometimes, a little jealousy might be healthy in a relationship. It's just good to know that someone is afraid to lose you like how they are to you.

To be continued.

-----

Next chapter preview!

Chanyeol lifts an eyebrow at him looking extremely suspicious.

"You did something wrong."

"Huh? I-I didn't!" Baekhyun strongly denies, stepping back until he hits the wall. "What are you talking about!?"

"Wait. Are you doing a prank on me again?"

"What? No, I'm not!"

"What are you hiding behind your back?"

"Nothing!"

"What is it?"

Baekhyun shoves his hand inside his underwear.

"I said it's nothing!"

Chanyeol effortlessly grabs Baekhyun's wrist that the male is trying to sink into his pants. He intently studies Baekhyun's hand, seeing his ring finger now with a cute band aid wrapped around it like a ring.

-----

"Thanks so much for leaving nice comments and always keeping track of our challenge~ I may not reply to everyone but I'm reading them all!"

- ParkBaekkie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 226 24
Park Chanyeol, a ordinary guy who fell in love with his best friend's brother Sehun.. who's 6 years younger than him. On Sehun's 13th birthday Yeol g...
576K 23.4K 57
Byun baekhyun is a 24 years old boy who work as a CEO in his own company. He has a boyfriend named Park chanyeol who is 4 years younger than him. Cha...
5.9K 716 24
Chanbaek fanfiction. Virtual world is much more interesting and fascinating. BaekHyun the most handsome and famous artist becomes the most admirable...
1.1M 50.4K 21
Pairing : Chanbaek Language : English **Yaoi** Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in a relationship before Chanyeol did debut.Chanyeol broke up with Baekhyun...