It's Magic...? (MCYT AU, With...

By apositivecatboi

"What is that?" George walks toward the white mass in the rain. He picks it up, and it looked so much like... More

Found
Bored
Meet Me Again
How Are You Here?
Kingdom
Your Mask, Your Rumour
I'm Really Cold
Crash Course
hi guys!!
I'd do anything for You
Rumour Trouble (Again)
Flower Field
On Watch
Doki Doki!
Spawners
Exhausted
Teacher
Tell Me
Club President
Schlatt's Deal
New Location
There You Are
Jump, Fall, Tumble
Sir Who
Drista
Blob #8
Reunion
Work
Glass
Shatter
sanppychat
Goodbye
Lost And Found: College Years
shameless plugging
redesigns because I said so

Prepare For Trouble, And Make That Triple!

4.5K 233 787
By apositivecatboi

Pacing the book too fast was my main mistake, and I've spent like 5 days thinking up an improvision

AAAA TIME FOR FORCED EVIL SCHLATT

And no, I can't really turn this book closer to the Canon timeline due to it being so wonky that I won't be able to connect the puzzle pieces

making hq incredibly oblivious for plot convenience,,,,,,,

And most likely I'll be just doing this to fill the events of Dream being missing

Also we're nearing 100k pog!

---

The Election has been done.

Schlatt became president. What will he do now?

This is in a span of one week of Dream gone.

---

"Class, Where's Dream?" A teacher asked.

"Oh, he had to go to a business trip! A long one, really..." George excused.

"Yeah!" Tommy said.

"Oh, really? Tell him that he needs to study on page 57-85, on Geometry, dear. We are nearing the exam, so...."

Collective groaning was heard after hearing about the exam.

"Come on, guys! It's not that bad."

---
3:00 PM
Schlatt was writing a newspaper. He decided it would be best if he did it an acrostic poem.

While he was typing it out, Tubbo peeked over what Schlatt was doing.

Since Schlatt wrote out the letters before actually making the poem, Tubbo read it quite easily.

"'Spies'? Wait..." Tubbo's eyes widen.

How does Schlatt know?

"What do you mean, wait?" Schlatt looked at Tubbo, with hopeful eyes. "Wait a second... Do you know they are-"

"Hello, Schlatt ! Nice to see you today." Aphmau burst into the room.

"H-hello, Miss Aphmau." Schlatt plastered on a smile.

"What are you talking about? About me?" She dragged the 'e' as she walked closer.
"Go ahead, you can tell him, we already got what we needed, and we're gonna announce it to the world soon."

"Wait what?!" Schlatt looked confused but overjoyed. "Does that mean I get to stop working?!"

"Uhm, no. It'll end once you do your final exam, though."

"I'll take it, that's nearing."

Tubbo just stared on the conversation.

"Toby? What are you doing there?" Aphmau asks, turning towards Tubbo.

Tubbo realised he was already at the corner of the room.

"I..." Yeah, he doesn't trust her a whole bunch.

"Tubbo, we already have him, and we're planning to announce it tomorrow," Aphmau said. "So it's kind of useless trying to shut your mouth about it. Aren't you an untrustworthy person?"

"Wait... You have him?"

"Yes, we do!" Aphmau smiled. "It was so cute!"

"He is a he, not an it!" Tubbo corrected. "Besides, I won't give you any information, because 1, I've promised not to tell, and 2, I don't want to possibly be killed by the blob for spilling."

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" Schlatt looks at the two.

Aphmau looked at Schlatt.

"Oh, these are one of the people who tried hiding the existence of the blob." She informed. "It was supposed to be presented like 14 years ago, but it escaped."

"T-tell me more!" Schlatt said.

Aphmau turned to him. "Oh, of course! That's what a teacher is supposed to do. So.."

Schlatt winked at Tubbo.

Tubbo understood that, and pulled out an enderpearl and threw it through the door, towards the hallway.

The noise of him throwing the pearl alerted Aphmau.

Once he got to him destination, luckily no one was at the hall.

He ran towards his dorm, and closed the door.

"Woah, woah there! What's with the rush?" TapL asks.

A soft knock comes from the door.

"Toby? Come out and tell me what stunt you just pulled off now and I'll leave you alone!" Aphmau said in a sing song voice, but it was a serious threat.

"Wait, did you get in trouble?" TapL giggled. "That's unlike you."

"No time to talk, I gotta hide!" Tubbo went to his room, opened the floorboards with a spare axe, and hid under.

(this is literally the example of 'he was scaring me so I vented)

TapL opened the door, seeing a pissed Aphmau with handcuffs ready.

"This will be a new discovery!" She said, storming in.

Tubbo could hear her footsteps draw closer.

"Toby? Where did you go?"

She heard him breathing|

She heard hi|

She he|

'She left the room, and decided to drop what she was doing until tomorrow homeroom.'

(sorry, this isn't auther, this is tubbo and sorry for burning the remains of the forth wall due to changing the book)

Tubbo left the floorboards, dusting himself.

He looked at you. "I'm paying for the wall supplies this time, don't worry!"

He drops a boatload of cash.

He walked to Tommy and Friends' Dorm, and rummaged through the chests in Tommy and Dream's room.

"Oh, an amnesiac potion! If I can just convince Bad to put this in one of his goods, I could possibly just make her forget!" Tubbo picked it up. "That pearl was a -300 Iq right there. Should've just brushed her off."

"Tubbo, what are you doing here?" Tommy asks.

(this interaction is hurting me rn)

"I... Messed up and I need an amnesiac potion."

"Oh, also Dream's missing. George is going nuts about it, but we honestly don't know what to do."

"According to Aphmau, she said that they are going to announce Dream and possibly showcase him, so we might just be able to get there!"

"Wait, that's actually a great idea! Come on, Tubbo! Let's tell this to the others."

---
HQ, 4:00 PM
After drugging Aphmau :)

"When's the announcing of the blob?" Stampy asks.

"Oh, I think... A week later? We already have arrangements.

Dream was not having it. He tried dying and respawning, but they didn't allow him to die.

"Anyways... Dan, your the main developer of this thing, what is its abilities?"

"I... Its able to regenerate, carry alot of heavy items, he is able to change temperatures at will to keep him from dying in a desert or dying of hypothermia, duplicate itself, and be able to erase anyones memory of itself," Dan sighed. "That last one was an accident, but we sure did lose alot of researchers because of that. But it has an unknown cool down, so it couldn't just spam it."

"Duplicate itself?" Another scientist in the room, with a name tag that read 'Pat' looked up from where he was working. "Why that?"

"Since making this blob-"

Trayaurus tapped Dan's shoulder.
"His name is Dream."

"Since making Dream was very hard, I thought giving it the ability of duplicating itself would be easy because I don't have to go through the whole process all over again. But it-"

"He." Trayaurus corrected.

"-He refuses to duplicate himself."

(now this was just some extra fluffy shit that I got inspiration from a 'dream rave' video I watched with mini dreams dancing with dream. I decided there would be 4 main dré blobs, Dream himself, DreamXD, Nightmare and Dream2 , and they basically work as voices in his head, because dream owns the body, not them.

they also are the ones that boss all the other non sentient dream copies, so main four :DD I just found the concept rlly cute, and instead of putting it in my discarded concepts book [aka my one-shot book] I decide to put it here.)

Dream's POV

Dream decided to take a break from controlling the body. He paused, and slowly he was able to get in his mind.

It was a beautiful place atleast some parts of it were beautiful, memories stringed up in that one part of his mind where he can watch it like movies, that was his favorite part.

He had a crown on his head, signifying that he was currently in control. But why? Because there were three others inside his mind.

"Why are you here, Dream? Aren't you supposed to be out there?" A baby blue coloured blob, with a constant XD on his face.

"Wait, are you sick? We can duplicate and find you some golden apples." A red coloured blob with a yellow outlined eyes and mouth, said.

"Or he just wants to talk to us! Wait, I highly doubt that..." A inverted version of Dream blob said.

Time for intros!

Blueish blob is DreamXD! Very fun, but analytical.
Red blob with yellow outlines is Nightmare! A great builder, but bad at PVP.
Inverted Dré is Dream2. Sad boi.

(I'll be calling them that until someone suggests me Nicknames-)

(though I have nickname ideas, Lucid for DreamXD and Rem for Dream2)

"Can one of you like, control the body while I take a rest? I'm gonna try thinking of how to escape."

"Sure!" All of them responded.

"No, it should be me!" They all said again.

"Why not share?" Dream pushed them all together and put the crown on all of them.

---

"Oh come on! A fish tank?" Nightmare groaned. "This is just disappointing."

DreamXD started tapping on the glass, all of them watching the scientists.

"We're all back here...? Oh great." Dream2 sighed. He tried walking towards the corner to sulk, but Nightmare wanted to go somewhere else.

That resulted in Dream's body freezing, as the two argued.

DreamXD decided to steer the body towards the bedding that Dream created.

---

"What do you think it's doing?" Pat looked at the blob, moving in weird ways. One time it'll be skipping around, the other it'll be sulking.

Jen shrugged, continuing in working.

--

Schlatt walked the white, clean walls while being toured by the person in the truck.

(this is the guy in work that I didn't continue naming just to mess with yall)

"A6d, aren't you like supposed to be in France?"

"Well, that was a lie. I just moved to another school to... You know, problems with finances? And I work here due to me getting in some shit with them, but in the end I decide to help them because I want to be a scientist," A6d chuckles. "Oh, here is the station where we test all recovered piglins."

Through the glass you could see Piglins lined up ready to be interviewed and tested.

"Cool,"

"Next stop, Containment Cell 322," A6d opens a door. "This one is something I haven't seen yet, so..."

They peeked through the window.

A6d gasped.

"Is that... Dream?" He mumbled, shocked.

"What did you say?" Schlatt looked away from the wind, to A6d.

"L-let's go, I'll show you your work station." A6d put his hands behind his back.

"Alright, if you say so."

--- :')

>WHY DID THIS TAKE ME SO LONG TO DO???
>but I had 8 homeworks nd the deadline was literally the next day, so I had to do that.
> BUT I PROCRASTINATED HGGGGHH

me having an argument with me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 57.9K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1M 38.3K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 59.4K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
273K 6.5K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...