Doting Mrs. Kim | vsoo

By euphoricninja

Kim Taehyung, the cold and aloof President of Kim Group, is a multibillionaire at a young age and every girl... More

Foreword
CH 1: you will not be in the headlines tomorrow
CH2: I don't want to owe anyone
CH3: Make sure whoever wrote this will be blacklisted in Korea
CH 4: I don't like those kinds of jokes
CH5: You chose the wrong girl to mess with
CH 6: Your wife will be lucky
CH 7: I will make her suffer twice
CH 8: I will make sure karma hits them hard
CH9: I will win the Best Actress Award
CH 10: Please send some help for me
CH12: I told you that you can call me oppa
CH 13: It's an offer for a lifetime
CH 14: I intended to spend my life with you
CH 15: Do not remove it, let them be.
CH 16: Your Husband
CH 17: He knew I will fall for you
CH 18: I didn't even do that much for you yet you are thanking me
CH 19: It's also my fault for not protecting you
CH 20: You are setting the standard too high for men, Mr. Kim
CH 21: What did I do to deserve you?
CH 22: Don't joke around, Mr. Kim
CH23: To the man I love and admire
CH 24: Be my date
CH 25: This is my wife, Kim Jisoo
CH 26: Should I make you cry with your own blood?
CH 27: You don't have any right to point your finger and shout at my wife
CH 28: You are done with your revenge, and let me do mine now
CH 29: Don't get me wrong, I hate you too
CH 30: He is Kim Taehyung, he will be okay
CH 31: It felt good to touch
CH 32: Touch her and I will put a bullet to your head
CH33: I'm sorry... I am late...
CH 34: You will look beautiful on everything
CH 35: I also need it to improve my stamina [M]
CH36: They insulted the wrong person
CH 37: Some people are good in pretending to be nice
CH 38: To our kids
CH 39: President Kim has two soft spots
CH 40: Those bastards really pulled this stunt
CH 41: I have to give it to the right owner
CH 42: We will be great parents [republished chap]
CH 43: What if destiny didn't want us to be together
CH 44: I don't want to have that choice of who to save, my dear wife or my child
CH 45: We dragged them into this mess [M]
CH 46: I'll make sure she will be dead
CH 47: I'll get back at her even if it costs my life
CH48: Do not choose me to be saved
CH49: You don't deserve to live
CH50: Let her rest
CH51: We have a lot of time in our hands
CH52: No need to remind me of that
CH53: He is still a human with only one life

CH 11: I have an intense grudge to whoever did this

10.7K 583 216
By euphoricninja

chapter 11

~~~~

Taehyung was in his office at home after taking a quick bath. He was just reading some documents when a ring from his phone broke the silence of the room.

His eyebrows squinted, but it was turned to a smile when he saw the name, Jisoo Park.

She was calling him and it was the first time. He answered it without knowing what to expect. "Mmm... Hello?"

"Pre...President Kim... Oh sorry... to bother you again..." Taehyung's felt the difference in Jisoo's voice. It was raspy and her breathing sounded unstable.

He sat on his chair properly, his face and voice showed full of concern, "Jisoo, Are you okay?"

He heard some heavy breathing from the other line, and he swears that it was enough to make his heart clenched.

"I... was on my home when a car crashed in my car...

His eyes shot up with concern and a murderous aura. His body automatically stood up grabbing his jacket. He called her a few times but she did not answer. Instead, he heard her last words before the phone call ended. "Please send some help...for me."

"Jisoo?" He called the last time before the end tone echoed the room.

He immediately rushed to his garage and took out his red Lamborghini. He started his engine and prepared to go.

Through his connected Bluetooth, he called Jack. "Jack, Get our men. I want you to find Park Jisoo right now. I want her location within two minutes!"

Jack trembled in fear as he heard his boss's deadly tone of speaking. It sent a shiver to his spine. He ran as fast as he could to the IT department. Gave instruction and within 50 seconds they tracked Jisoo's phone.

Jack called his boss panting, "President Kim.."

"Where is she?" Taehyung asked cutting him off.

Jack was informing him the location when he was cut off again, "Highway 11 near the intersection going to him—-"

"Go there with our men now. Call Namjoon hyung and the traffic department. Block all the highways and roads going in and out of that way. I want you to bring Jin Hyung as well." Before Jack could even answer his boss, that call ended.

"BLOCK THE ROADS AND HIGHWAYS?!!?" Jack thought, then he scoffed. He knew that one word from President Kim and it will happen. He was also confused about what was happening but still, he followed what his boss' ordered.

Taehyung drove off as fast he could, he didn't even think of the traffic laws he broke. All he can think of is Jisoo's weak voice echoing in his mind. He saw his men's cars blocking the road as he sped off to the location.

In the middle of the empty highway, he saw Jisoo's car and he went out fast, to see her leaning on the steering wheel. "Jisoo!" He called out as he held on to her trying to straighten up her body.

When Taehyung saw the blood on Jisoo's head, his eyes turned dark. Her lifeless pale body didn't help out all, it only made his anger and concern worst.

A weak voice came out of Jisoo's lips, "President...Kim, you- really came." Her voice is full of relief

"Mmm... I'm here." He softly said to her as he saw her smile.

"I'm happy that you came. Now... I will be better" Jisoo weakly smiled as she tries to calm down. She held on to Taehyung's jacket.

Taehyung's stoned face became soft as he looked at the girl in his arms.

"President Kim..." Jack arrived with Jin running beside him.

"Shit!" Jack cursed out after seeing the wrecked car and he knew it was Jisoo's car. Now, he knew why his boss was so agitated.

Jin's doctor instinct kicked in as he saw the crashed car. He immediately ran to the car to do first aid, "FUCK!" He cursed as he saw who was the one driving the car... It was actress Park Jisoo covered in blood.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG!! WHAT THE HELL-" he berated as he applied pressure on Jisoo's injury. Taehyung was helping him out, he has medical first aid training too.

"SHUT UP HYUNG AND FUCKING TREAT HER FIRST!" Taehyung berated out. He can no longer contain his anger.

In 5 minutes, Jin finished treating Jisoo with first aid. No injuries other than her head bleeding was seen as Jin checked her. Her injury was luckily not that extreme, the gash on her head will not require any stitches but she needs to go to the hospital for further test and observation.

Taehyung swiftly carried Jisoo to the backseat. He made sure his hand supported her. Jack was driving going to the hospital while Jin sat on the passenger seat. He cannot help but glanced at his friend thinking if he was fake or real.

"Hyung, I want a VIP room for her," Taehyung said which was agreed by Jin.

"Don't worry, I talked to the staff already." He answered.

"Jack, I want every doctor and nurse even staff that will treat Jisoo sign a contract of disclosing this matter. Make them pay 5 million dollars if they breached the contract." Taehyung flatly said as he looked at the girl beside him.

Jack nodded, "Yes, President Kim."

Ji's brows furrowed from what he heard and outburst, "WTF! WHY DO MY DOCTORS, NURSES AND STAFFS NEED TO SIGN A CONTRACT?? THEY KNOW THE WORD CONFIDENTIALITY!"

Taehyung checked Jisoo if she woke up from the scream of his hyung before looking at Jin, "I trust you and your hospital but I don't trust others."

Jin scoffed but he knew that Taehyung don't trust people easily. "OK! BUT CARE TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED?"

Taehyung started, his voice is serious even the smile he has whenever he looks at Jisoo cannot be found. "She called me... told me a car crashed to her."

Jin's brows furrowed, "That's sketchy. Where is that car?"

"I called Namjoon hyung, he asked his teams to check all the footages. I think this is not an accident." From the mirror and you can see that his muscles tensed up, a sign that he was so angry.

Jin saw this and chuckled, the usual composed Taehyung can no longer be found right now. "Whoever did this must have a great grudge at her."

Taehyung glanced to the girl lying beside him, His heart clenched so much just looking at her, "And I have an intense grudge to whoever did this." His face showed no emotion but his eyes are dead black as if thinking how to murder someone.

"You fell hard. I didn't know you can be like this to a girl." Jin chuckled. Only Jin and his boss' friends can do it. Jin sat comfortably on his seat typing on his phone.

Taehyung did not answer but deep inside he knew what he wanted to do.

~~~~

HEADLINES

HIGHWAYS CLOSING WITHOUT ANNOUNCEMENT

3 out of 20 major highways in South Korea surrounding Highway 11 were suddenly closed last night. Making thousands of people frustrated from the sudden closure especially in the middle of the time of people going home.

According to the head of the Police Traffic Department, they conducted a special inspection and they were sorry for the inconvenience it brought to the public.

Rest assured that they confirmed that the highways are passable now and everything is alright.

~~~~

"I didn't know that you can block 3 major highways just for a girl. Good thing I am close to the head of Traffic Police." Namjoon sighed as he called his friend, Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't mind paralyzing even all the highways in South Korea that night. "She is 't just a girl." He thought. "Just tell him it's me and he will know what to do." He replied from the other line

"The dude freaked out when Jack came in and ask to block the highways. He thought Jack was insane but when he mentioned your name, the dude followed immediately." Namjoon recalled what the other police had told him.

"It's not my fault that he was scared." He grinned then asked on the other line, "By the way Hyung, did you get the car information?"

"They are on the final step. The police will handle everything so you don't need to worry." Namjoon added.

Taehyung was silent for a few seconds, "Will your team handle it?"

Namjoon knew what he meant, "No, they will be handled by a different team. Don't worry, I instructed them to find the culprit or else they will face me."

"Okay Hyung. Tell them to give me an update in 3 days or I'll be the one who will do the move." Taehyung said, making Namjoon laugh on the other line.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung! Are you for real?!"
Namjoon said between his laughs. "We really have to meet this Park Jisoo that fcking caught your attention to act like this."

"Soon," Taehyung muttered with a smile plastered on his face.

~~~~

this took me a long time to write 😅 aigoo...

btw, Doting Mrs. Kim reached #4 in taesoo tag, #16 in bangpink tag and we are now on #37 mark in vsoo tag 🤧 tysm 💖💜😫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 1.6K 49
A love story of two stangers.. Fall in love by a misunderstanding... A simple girl Lee Jisoo was going back to her home after vacation but destiny me...
363K 13.1K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
20K 1.2K 23
"Will you marry me Kim Jisoo " the most handsome and richest man in korea asking to his beautiful emoloyee Kim Jisoo with a smile. "No. I can't " she...
607K 22.6K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...