It's Magic...? (MCYT AU, With...

apositivecatboi

"What is that?" George walks toward the white mass in the rain. He picks it up, and it looked so much like... Еще

Found
Bored
Meet Me Again
How Are You Here?
Kingdom
Your Mask, Your Rumour
I'm Really Cold
Crash Course
hi guys!!
I'd do anything for You
Rumour Trouble (Again)
Flower Field
On Watch
Doki Doki!
Spawners
Exhausted
Teacher
Tell Me
Club President
Schlatt's Deal
New Location
There You Are
Jump, Fall, Tumble
Sir Who
Drista
Blob #8
Reunion
Prepare For Trouble, And Make That Triple!
Glass
Shatter
sanppychat
Goodbye
Lost And Found: College Years
shameless plugging
redesigns because I said so

Work

4.9K 247 706
apositivecatboi

AAAAA I just realised I paced this too fast I-
schlatt wasn't even able to do anything yet
and the portal is alr captured

so ima improvise, and make him work for hq instead 😎

Also, Schlatt being a forced evil is pog?????

---
8 pm

He was on a truck.
These people told him that he'll work there now every night-time.

He can go to school, yes. But now he's included in some shady government stuff.

This wasn't going to plan. He was only supposed to give them information, and then once he wins the election he can tell everyone about the two teachers. He did it because he was terrified of forgetting. I guess he has Athazagoraphobia?

That day where he stumbled upon the two teachers talking was the worst day he had.

He didn't want them to see him as scared, so he made this fake tough act to scare them away or some shit.

He looked up from where he was sitting, to see a familiar person sitting across him. Brown hair was all he saw, street lights illuminating the person every few seconds.

"You... look familiar," Schlatt mumbled.

The person looked up, and looked at him. Atleast, he thinks he looked at him?

Realization struck Schlatt like a brick.

"Wait, you're—"

---
7:30 AM

George woke up, and got out of the room he was in, to see Tommy and Sapnap getting ready.

"Hey guys, where's Dream?"

"I don't know, maybe he you know, went in the fucken' portal?" Tommy said.

George opened each shulker box, chest, and barrel so see the portal, not there.

"Guys, the portal is gone," George said, opening the boxes again. "He never brings the portal with him while going in it!"

"Chill, George. We can call him, remember?" Sapnap said.

George frantically took his phone and dialled Dream's number.

---
Overworld

A sharp, loud ring came from the phone that Connor was holding. Connor, startled, threw the phone to Dream who catched it.

"Oh, George is calling."

He picked it up.

"Hey George, what's up?" Dream asks.

"Where are you?!" A worried voice rang on the phone.

"Oh, in the Overworld. I'm having a little reunion with my siblings."

"The portal is gone! Dream, what do you think happened to it?!"

Dream froze.

"Someone must've took it. I don't have a way back now."

"Do you think... They got the portal?"

"Yes, I do."

"Clay, what's wrong?"  Cassidy looked at Dream.

"Oh, don't you worry. Now I'm gonna have to go now! I'm leaving my other phone with you, so we can talk to eachother."

"Do you have to go?" Connor looked up.

"I'll have to, but don't worry. I'll come visit." He smiled.

---

Once he was out of sight, Dream turned into a blob and went in the portal.

[Loading Terrain...]

.
.
.

The blob appeared on the other side, in a hospital like building. His cell was a small container, almost like a fish tank.

It also had things like bedding, pebbles, a food and water container, etc.

He tried breaking the glass, but it's as hard as bedrock.

Wait, why are they treating me like a hamster?!

An alarm went off as soon as he stepped away from the portal. The portal was picked up by a metal claw, now trapping him here.

A few workers walk towards the little chamber he was in. Three of which had familiar faces.

"Oh hello, buddy!" Aphmau smiled.

Dream curled up in a corner. For the first time in his blob life, his face frowned.

Loud whimpers came from him as big fat tears rolled down.

He didn't want to be a lab experiment.

He didn't want to be back here, again.

He didn't want to be used.

He still has friends to be with.

Bad, Skeppy, Tommy, Tubbo, Sapnap.

George.

"Aphmau! Look what you did, you scared the creature!" A woman with greenish eyes scolded.

"But Jen, I didnt mean it!"

Suddenly, someone with a familiar footstep walked closer.

He didn't like that sound. That particular sound.

It made the sound of tap shoes.

He looked up, to see that man.

Dan TDM.

His creator.

"Good to see you again, little creature." He looked at Dream. "It's been quite a while. 14 years, perhaps?"

"You know it?" Stampy asked.

"Yes. We had a secret project, a project to make a very strong creature who can survive all types of terrain."

"For what was it for?" 'Jen' looked at Dan, confused.

"It was to try and colonise Mars. It has the intelligence to fulfill orders, build things, transport heavy items, survive the heat of hell with a temperature mechanism," Dan smiled. "And so much more. Too bad it escaped before I was able to do the Mars test. It was the only prototype that worked, and after that I wasnt able to replicate how to make him."

Dream didn't like this guys voice. He started banging on the corner, trying to break it again.

"This lil' guy, I believe was only supposed to be able to take orders, other than that, It wasn't supposed to be sentient," Dan peeked at the blob, who was still trying to break the glass. "Now, I don't know if it became sentient or not."

Dream looked at his hotbar to see nothing but the sword he brought before entering the portal.

It was starting to hurt, so he stopped.

"It finally stopped!" Jen looked at Dream. "I thought it was going to hurt itself."

"You know, he was designed to automatically heal if he eats food, so something like that wouldn't really affect it."

"Yeah, but its so cute! I wouldn't want it to get hurt!"

Trayaurus walked into the room, holding drinks. Once he saw Dream, he started tapping on the glass.

"Trayaurus, what are you doing?"

Dream tapped the glass back.

Then Trayaurus tapped back.

Then Dream.

"What do you think they're doing?" Stampy asked.

"Hmm..."

"Morse code." Sky suddenly piped up from the back.

Jen yelped.

"Next time, can you not scare us like that?!"

"Ok, but seriously, they both are having a conversation. Tray is asking if the blob's okay."

Trayaurus left the room.

In a few seconds, he comes back with a bag of popcorn.

He opens the tightly screwed lid and placed it inside.

Dream dug into the bag, eating.

This reminds me of that day.

"He wanted popcorn." Tray answered to Dan.

"I see. Now from what I've observed, that thing is sentient."

"Don't call him a thing, Dan. His name is Dream."

"Isn't that the name of that one kid in the school?" Aphmau said.

"Yeah. Speaking of, he was gone when we snuck in." Stampy replied.

"Oh, don't you worry about that. We can ask Schlatt about that other Dream next time."

"Speaking of, how's Schlatt doing with his new job?"

--- >:(

finally finished this!!! from the earlier a/n this Schlatt job is a improvisation. Yes he's gonna give up soon (kind of represents his canonical death)

Also since I was uncomfy about how Tommy acted at first I did a little explanation + practice stuff from him so,,,, tada more stuff to read in this chapter. it's like an extra part

Practice Tommy character because his character is so ooc

If he gets betrayed:

"What the shit, man?! I thought we were cool!"

"YOU! YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THIS!"

---

"Where is Tubbo? I was gonna, you know, play some uno with him."

"I'm not clingy, Tubbo is the clingy one. Look at him, staring at the sky like a weirdo."

"I always know where Tubbo is, he's in the cafeteria right now."

"Tubbo will be my fucken' partner! And you can't stop me!"

General Tommy Quotes:

"Walk with me here—Walk with me!"

"Just killed a woman, feeling good."

"I DON'T WANT TO PUT THE CAT EARS ON!"

"Don't make me WAP two times in a row—Vikk  you know that's unhealthy,"

"Look at the big man!"

---

"Bad, why do you not like to swear?"

"What makes swearing bad?"

"Just because? Wow, that's fucken' useless."

"You can't language me every time I say a swear word! Fuck, shit, bitch—"

"... If you say language one more time you are a bitch,"

*loud tommy cackling*

"BAD BOY HALO HAS ADMITTED HE'S A BITCH!"

---

"Oh shit, I forgot lunch money. Tubbo, please can you go buy me some..."

Tommy sees Tubbo being weird.

"...Nevermind. Heads down, keep moving."

---

"Sometimes, you can't be picky with your friends."

"Because they're the only people who are willing to be your friend," Tommy sighs. "Why dont more people want to be friends with ME?! I'm friends with Dré, Gogy and Tubbo! And I'm super fucking cool!"

"Well, I mean my personality can be too much for a person, so I don't blame them," Tommy scratched the back of his neck. "Not alot of people liked me in previous schools because of the way I act."

"Act like this. After that I just pretty much gave up on schools and had a home school for 5 years."

"Yeah, and so I asked my mum how to speak to a person and become likeable. And here I am now. (small cackle)"

---

"Tubbo please, can you not ruffle my hair? It looks like shit now."

"Style it? But—you know what that might be a good idea. To swoon the women amirite?"

"Ow! Tubbo, why are you pulling my hair!"

"You tied them to pigtails? What?!"

"I don't look cute, Niki!"

---

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

273K 6.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
813K 49.5K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
729K 16.5K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.