OUR BESTFRIEND

Galing kay NeeliVanda

Status- Completed *Based on true incidents that happened throughout BTS' journey* " Was he really clueless? O... Higit pa

PROLOGUE
PRE-DEBUT
THE DEBUT DAY
A MONTH AFTER DEBUT - 1
A MONTH AFTER DEBUT - 2
3 YEARS AS BTS - 1
3 YEARS AS BTS - 2
WHO AMONG THE 3 or 4?
I DONT NEED A DATE
I HAVE A DATE NOW
GUCCI BOY's DATE
INCOMPLETE WITHOUT THEM
TIME SKIPP
BOYS WITH LUV
WINTER BEAR
WINTER BEAR - 2
THE CONFESSION
JEALOUSY
THINGS FALLING IN PLACE
BDAY ft. Justin, Rock Bison, Renior
THE PAST
THE PAST AND THE PRESENT
DESTINY HAS ITS WAYS
NO MORE DREAM!
DREAM IT IS!
SLEEP LIKE A WINTER BEAR
ARE YOU MY BEST FRIEND?
SWEET NIGHT
RIGHT TIME, RIGHT PEOPLE & RIGHT THINGS
X & O's
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A PIG AND GORILLA FIGHT!? ๐Ÿค”
Confessions & Confessions
Kim Taehyung's Chance
WE ARENT DATING yet?
TEASER - More to come ๐Ÿ˜
WHEN WILL THEY START DATING!?
WRONG TIMING
RIGHT FOR WRONG
LET'S GO OLD SCHOOL
Author's Note
INFINITY WAR?
END GAME
THIS LOVE IS OUT OF THIS WORLD

CAUSE WE WERE SHIPS IN THE NIGHT

55 5 55
Galing kay NeeliVanda

M: I'll be glad to. Make sure she doesn't wake up.

V: Ye. Looks like she won't.

M: Really? Can we go on a video call? I really want to see if she's in deep sleep.

*They go on a video call and V shows it to him. Yn really hits the deep slumber and doesn't even flinch a little. After all she got her precious sleep back after so many years*

M: *on call again* Well that's definitely an improvement. Let me analyse the circumstances. She must really trust you.

V: Ye? What do you mean?

M: Yn had a hard time falling asleep because her mind is always alert because of the trauma. She has a hard time accepting that she's safe and there's nobody around her that's going to harm her.

V: *worried* O-oh.

M: Yeah, she kind of developed a fear towards sleeping during the night, which actually developed from the fear of being alone in a closed room. You know since there were no one around her when that happened.

V: Hmmm. But she lives alone. It must have been horrible.

M: Yeah. She works at nights and keeps her mind occupied. It's getting better, not like how it was but yeah.

V: But I have seen her sleep at nights earlier.

M: let me guess, she must have consumed alcohol. Wait did she drink today as well?

V: No, not today. But yeah now that I think about it, I saw her sleep only when she was drunk.

M: See? So let me ask you, how close are you with her. I mean she must really trust you, to feel THAT safe and feel comfortable that she just slept without worrying about having to be alert and keep herself safe.

V: *moved* Really? I mean we knew eachother for about 6 years now. We have been friends ever since. I mean we bicker all the time but that doesn't intend any hatred, atleast not from me *chuckles*

M: *laughs* I'm pretty sure, not from her as well. We tried all the things Taehyungssi. Installing a camera and constant surveillance so that she feels a sense of security, or her mom accompanying her or trying to sleep with the lights on or the door open, but nothing seemed to work. So we decided to atleast get her some rest during the day if not at night. So that's our initial goal, to get her to sleep and then to get her to sleep at nights after that.

V: I-I never knew about all this. *surprised*

*Yn moves adjusting herself and grabs onto Tae's arm and continues sleeping, hugging his arm. He at her and shifts the mobile to his other ear*

M: Yeah. Only her, her mom and PDnim know about this. I'm telling you this because, trust me I'm so glad and really really amazed that she fell asleep, just like that. It has been one of the most challenging cases that I took up.

V: So does it have something to do with me?

M: I'm sure it does. She definitely trusts you and feels safe around you. And I think she doesn't know that. Well good that atleast I got to know. If she gets used to sleeping at nights like this, we should be good in no time. I hope you don't have a problem with that.

V: No no. I'll be very happy to help.

M: Yeah, after all she's the girl you like. *chuckles*

V: Wait, how do you know?

M: I'm psychiatrist for a reason. Yn must be real dumb not to notice this *chuckles* But yeah it was quite evident in the way you were being protective when you picked the call up.

V: *blushes flashing his boxy smile to himself* Well, I'm guilty.

M: *chuckles* Oh wait, is there anyway we can meet along with Yn? I need your help but before that I have to check some aspects. Like her behaviour around you, to see if you can REALLY help her heal.

V: Ye. I'll see if I can take a day off tomorrow.

M: That would be awesome. But won't you all be busy?

V: Aaneyo. It's fine. This is important.

M: Aarasso. Please save my number, I'll save yours as well, let's plan a meet out. Let her know that I called to check in but don't tell her about what all I told you.

V: Ye! See you tomorrow. Thank you for all the effort over the years and also for telling me all this. It really means a lot.

M: Sure! It's my job and Yn is an absolute sweetheart. The more I got to know her, the more I felt motivated to heal her. She deserves to be happy, genuinely.

V: Yeah. *sighs* *looks to the side at Yn that's sleeping with her cheek squished against his arm* She does.

M: Hmm, Good night then. See you tomorrow.

V: Yeeee! Good night. *hangs up*

*Rests his head on the back rest, looking up at the ceiling. He thinks about that day, how she was just laying on the bed before he asked her to go out with him to the medic, a few hours before the second accident of the day happened. He thinks about how terrible it would have been for her all these days, living alone and not being able to get some sleep. A recent memory of her dozing away in the makeup room earlier today when he went back to ask her if she really wanted to leave, also flashes in his mind. The fact that someone can be so close to us and that he had no clue about what's happening in her life hurt him. Especially it's because its Yn. Taehyung tried to shrug his feelings off many times over the years, he even tried to deny them but he only ended up falling deeper into them. And knowing that the girl he adored so much is going through all this, he felt horrible, even as a friend. Not that he was blaming himself but he was able to empathise with her and his affection towards her only deepened the pain. Letting out a huge airy sigh, he wipes of the tear that unconsciously slid from the corner of his eye. He looks to his side at Yn's face and how she hold onto his arm like her life depended on it. Among all these mix of emotions, this gesture made him happy. Also the fact that she felt safe around him and trusted him enough made him feel extremely euphoric. But still he felt like she should feel that way all the time, no matter where she is and so he makes his mind up, that he would pull all of his efforts to make it happen. But for now the aim is to let her sleep for as long as she could.*

V: *mumbles* What should I do to make you trust me and tell me all this? *pauses* No, What should I do to make you realise that you do trust me?

V: Well let's get you to bed. But I'm scared that you won't get back to sleep if I wake you up now.

V: Yaah! Stop snoring like a gorilla and give me an idea.

V: *giggles* Well, looks like miss baby gorilla is really asleep.

*Gets up and slowly picks her up and carries her to her room. Resting a knee on the mattress he lays her down slowly, not to wake her up.*

V: *mumbles again* You definitely don't look as heavy you weigh. *streching his back and chuckles* Well I don't mind though. *goes to the other side of the bed and climbs onto it to sit beside her, stretching his legs and back resting on the headboard*

V: I'll stay here for a while. I'm not sure what I should do. Should I just sleep here? Andhey- andhey, Chances are that she'll beat me up in the morning.

*Yn turns onto her side facing him. After a while Taehyung decides to just lay down and maybe leave later at night as he wasn't feeling sleepy anyway. He plays random games in his mobile and doesn't realise his eyes getting heavier and eventually falls asleep beside her. He wakes up after an hour or so and realises that he fell asleep. Right when he was about to move he feels Yn's presence beside him. Well
Not just beside him, she has her arms wrapped around his waist, her head rested over his arm and one of her leg lightly over his. He moves a little which only made her hug him tighter and mumble something which he never expected to listen from her in this situation.*

Yn: Gajima. (Don't go)

V: *shook* Y-yn? *checks is she's awake* *but she isn't, she just doesn't want to let go of him, him who is her comfort zone that she always fails to realise and recognise* *but Taehyung doesn't know it so he tries calling her once again and ends up waking her up* Y-yn?
(Pabo 🤦🏻‍♀️, I know right!)

Yn: Hmmm? *talks with her eyes closed*

V: *talks in pout* Are you awake?

Yn: *no response*

V: Are you okay to stay like this?

Yn: *a bit awake now* Bau? *mumbles again* *moves a little* Hmmm. *furrows her brows*

V: Are you okay? Is it still hurting?

Yn: Hmm. *in her sleepy voice* *looks up at him, with her eyes half open* Taehyungah?

V: Hmm? *eases a bit and turns facing her*

Yn: Can rub my back? *gets back to sleep placing her head over his arm and goes back to sleep, she's just half asleep and doesn't realise anything at the moment*

V: *shook while turning red* B-bau? *talks in pout with his eyes wide open* R-rub your back?

Yn: Hmmm. *snuggles and continues her peaceful sleep*

V's POV: What should I do? She might be talking in her sleep. But the point is she's hurting and maybe this can help?
*he hesitantly places his hand around her waist and rubs her lower back just as she asked. Over the night Yn moved a few times here and there and so did Teahyung. They both just being their comfortable selves, unconsciously of course. God knows when they are going to actually realise and acknowledge this.

Well Taehyung is known for his bear hugs, and his habit of cuddling while sleeping. In the morning Yn wakes up and finds herself in a very very unexpected and unusual situation.

She was in his arms and he was in hers, both sleeping facing each others and their legs intervened. She definitely realised that it's not one way and she was cuddling him back too, but what surprised her is Taehyung's hand on her back, but under her shirt.

She moves a little furrowing her brows but that's when she realises the actual intention behind it, he starts rubbing her back in his sleep indicating that he had been doing that all night whenever she moved.

And not to deny Yn felt an instant relief, the warm feeling of his huge palm against her skin and when he rubbed it gently, it really did ease her pain.

This made her feel something new, she started questioning herself. Why she isn't uncomfortable in the situation that they currently are? Why does his concern make her feel like she's going to melt under his warmth.

And that she fell asleep? The whole night? She just stares at Taehyung's face while slept with his fluffy hair falling onto his eyes and unconscious smile creeps onto her lips.

She does something that she didn't ever think she would do, she snuggles back into his embrace and falls asleep AGAIN. After all she didn't want to waste an opportunity to get her lost comfort back.*

Yn's POV: Maybe just for today, or just for this moment, I want to be selfish. I want to be selfish and keep him all to myself.

*Now after a while it's Taehyung's turn to wake up and not to deny his happiness about how comfortable Yn felt in his embrace and not to forget how good he slept in her embrace. He decided to take the risk and stay in bed until she wakes up. He just wanted to be with her as long as he can. He does various stuff on his mobile. Taking shorts naps once in a while as well. It's almost afternoon and Yn is still sleeping, catching up with all the long lost sleep. But on the other hand Taehyung was dying of hunger. He looks at her and observes how her face feels revived and fresh, not tired anymore and turns to his side facing her. That's when she peacefully and slowly opens her eyes, only to meet with his' that were only a few inches apart. Taehyung didn't know how to react and so he just stays still, but Yn's reaction was definitely not something that he expected to be.*

Yn: *smiles a little peacefully and goes back to sleep*

V: *calm* *that one smile of hers, the way she looked into his eyes and smiles and then went back to sleep as if she's least bothered about their intimacy made him feel butterflies in his stomach. It assured him that she really does trust him and is comfortable around him. He takes this chance to scoot closer to her and hug her. He moves closer and to his surprise she snuggles closer onto his neck in her sleep.*

V: Yn? *calm*

Yn: *no response*

V: *taps her back a litlle* Yn?

Yn: Hmmm?

V: Aren't you hungry?

Yn: Hmmm. *talks in her sleepy voice like a kid* Now that you mentioned, I am.

V: It's afternoon already.

Yn: Wait what!? *fully awake now, sits up*

V: *takes his hand away from her* Yes.

Yn: *rubbing her eyes* *yawns* Okay. Looks like I slept for quite a long. *stretches her body*

V: Umm, you asked me to stay back yesterday . So I did.

Yn: O-oh. I should have. I'm sorry, if it was uncomfortable to you.

V: Aanya aanaya. It's fine.

*Now both of them are awkward*

V: Umm, someone named Minho called yesterday. He asked to meet you, and told a restaurant to come to. Should we directly have her lunch there?

Yn: Did he say it's fine if You'll join us?

V: Yeah. He invited me too. Just like that.

Yn: O-oh, don't get me wrong not that I don't want you to come or not that I go by someone's permission, he's- ummm, he's my psychiatrist and we usually have the sessions alone.

V: *acts surprised but worried actually* O-oh, you need not explain to me but - I never knew you have been seeing one. Why? And for how long?

Yn: Ummmm *scratching the back of her neck* I- I kind of can't sleep at nights and it's him that I took my therapy from as well, so it's been a few years. *chuckles nervously*

*Tae was sitting on the bed and Yn was standing in front of him. He slowly grabs her hands into his and pulls her towards him gently*

V: Yn- why wouldn't you say anything about this to any of us?

Yn: *sighs* It's just, I didn't want people to see that I'm vulnerable. *looks down*

V: *suddenly gets up making Yn take a step back because of the proximity between them* C-can I ask you for something?

Yn: *confused* What?

V: Don't hide things from me atleast. I want to help, I promise I'll keep them a secret but please understand that you're not alone.

Yn: *doesnt respond, looks at him with hesitation*

V: Please Yn!

Yn: *nods looking down* I mean- I don't know how I fell asleep yesterday but it definitely felt good, and *pauses* it's been a while since I felt so good and peaceful, so I want to get back to that as well.

V: *flashes his boxy smile* Really? I promise! *extends his long pinky*

Yn: *chuckles and intervenes her pinky with him*

V: Okay, now let's go. Get ready. We'll leave in an hour.

Yn: *nods*
*he leaves the room like a happy kid who just got his icecream, flashing his radiant smile and blushing to himself*

*They reach the restaurant and Minho acts natural around them and secretly observed Yn's body language and behaviour towards Taehyung. He saw that she finds comfort in him because she could say whatever she wants whenever they bicker and somehow that's how their bond developed and that's where their bond lies. Before taking a leave he asks to talk to Yn for a minute. They talk and Yn and Tae leave for his apartment when it's almost early evening. Tae sees that Yn was doing something on his ipad whit Yeontan on her lap. He smiles to himself adoring the scene but when he gets back from the room, Yn wasn't there. He takes a seat on the couch and opens the ipad to do something and that's when he spots something that he didn't like to see. He examines the screen furrowing his brows. Feeling the presence of Yn, when she got back into the room he looks up at her trying to hide his mix of emotions*

V: Y-you're leaving?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.3K 184 59
ใ€ŠCompletedใ€‹ You are 20 and your trying to find a job then you became an idol with your friends and met your other friend..that is both inlove with yo...
3.3K 148 22
He was cold and restricted, but she made it through, became his close friend. Does she have feelings for him? Her boss? Maybe... Does he have feelin...
1.9K 73 12
y/n and the guys have been best friends for years. They all met when they joined high school where they was practically in the same classes for every...
1.6K 69 28
'I don't like him. He snatched my soulmate and hyung away from me' 'But you should not do this' 'I don't know what he saw in him! He should love me a...