Hinata Harem

kiripimaeijiro รกltal

Hinata is a sweet lovable little ray of sunshine, that of course means that everyone wants to protect him wit... Tรถbb

Would you like more haikyuu?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Merry Christmas
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
A/n
Q&A
IMPORTANT UPDATE
New Book

Chapter 28

1.3K 42 12
kiripimaeijiro รกltal

-recap-

           Kuroo looked down and started to realize what he meant. "Hey prince can I try something" kuroo smirked making hinata fully understand that kuroo knew. Hinata nodded and his breath hitched when kuroo flipped them. "Baby you just tell me when to stop oki? We can stop whenever you're in control here" kuroo smiled at hinata making the smaller male visibly calmer.

-recap over 3rd pov-

          Kuroo slowly took his shirt off and chuckled a bit at hinatas red face. "Lift your back a bit" kuroo slowly took off hinatas shirt too. He kissed hinatas neck leaving a hickey. Hinata was letting out breathy moans everytime kuroo went back in on his neck. "Da-kuroo please" he quickly turned red and corrected himself. "Were you about to call me daddy? Oh c'mon baby boy don't keep me in suspense I wanna hear you call my name" kuroo hummed lowly in hinatas ear.

             Hinata moaned in a very high pitch voice making kuroo work harder to hear more moans. "Cmon baby boy don't hold back on me now" he moved down hinatas chest slowly. The smaller male was squirming and begging for kuroo to go faster. "I will stop if you don't call me by my name" kuroo threatened smirking at the boy under him.

        "D-daddy please" hinata moaned hiding his face. "Oh c'mon baby boy don't hide that face from me or I'll have to punish you" kuroo warned licking hinatas nipple. "F-fuck" hinata moaned still hiding his face. "Alright baby if you want a punishment I guess I could" kuroo said smirking hinata immediately regretted his decision.

        Kuroo got up for a second and hinata looked at him and his eyes widened. Kuroo had grabbed hand cuffs and a ball gag. "W-why do you have those kuroo" hinata was scared and excited. "That's not my name prince and don't worry they have your name on them" kuroo chuckled as he showed hinata that they actually had his name on them. He just blushed really hard and grinded against kuroos leg as he handcuffed him to the headboard.

        "Someone's excited" kuroo kissed the mark he made on hinatas neck. "If you keep acting bad ill have to use the ball bag so I suggest you be a good boy" he whispered moving down. "Now for your punishment" kuroo took hinatas pants and boxers off. Kuroo rubbed his finger around hinatas entrance then hinata felt a cold ball enter.

        "D-daddy what's that" he moaned out squirming. Kuroo came back up to hinatas face and kissed him then placed something in his hand. "Push that button for me" kuroo kissed him. He pushed the button and kuroos phone went off. "Good it works now baby I'm gonna go make dinner if you need me press that button and I'll come comfort you" kuroo whispered then just left the room.

        Hinata was very confused for a minute until the ball inside him started to vibrate. It was right against his ball of nerves so he moaned quite loud. He was squirming and moaning trying to get any friction. He quickly realized why kuroo handcuffed him as he was very very slowly reaching his climax. The heat was pooling in his stomach then dissolved because the pleasure wasn't enough.

          While he was trying to get friction his arm twisted and it hurt bad. He pressed the button like 20 times and kuroo busted in the room. "OMG BABY ARE YOU OKI" he ran to hinata and immediately took the cuffs off. "Baby are you oki does it hurt still?" Kuroo was very worried. Hinata pushed kuroo on the bed and started grinding on him. "Daddy if we're playing you have to be in the room" hinata moaned out.

        Kuroo never turned off the vibrator and quickly realized when hinatas dick twitched. "Oh baby boy do you want the vibrator off?" Kuroo flipped them over and started to stroke hinata slowly. "Daddy please I want you" hinata moaned making kuroo smirk. "Lets get that vibrator out and replace it with something more fun" kuroo hummed while kissing hinatas chest. He moved up to his face while he started fingering hinata.

        "Fuck please I'm begging" hinata moaned desperate for more. Kuroo put all three fingers in making hinata moan more. "I'm close" hinata moaned as kuroo was stroking him and fingering him. "Cum for me baby boy" kuroo started to stroke faster making hinata squirm. "F-fuck daddy" he moaned as he came on his stomach.

         "Good boy you're such a good boy baby" kuroo hummed kissing hinata. Hinata moaned at the praise it was such a turn on to be praised while being intimate. "Want you inside" he begged kuroo kissing him. "Are you sure baby boy?" Kuroo made sure hinata actually wanted this before he lined himself at the smaller boys entrance.

          He slowly went in making hinata beg. "P-please hurry f-faster" he whined squirming. Kuroo gladly obliged and started pounding into hinata relentlessly. Hinata was letting out a string of incoherent words as moans. "Baby boy you look so cute when you can't speak" kuroo started stroking him fast.

          Hinatas back arched deep and his dick twitched as he moaned loudly. "Keep hitting that spot" kuroo did what was asked of him and thrusted into that spot over and over again. "Baby boy don't hide that voice" kuroo rubbed his finger along the slit on the head in hinatas cock.

          "Fuck daddy ngh~" hinata let loose moaning not caring about if kuroos moms could hear. Hinatas knuckles were white and his back arched deep head shoved back into the bed. He was close kuroo knew it. "You're such a good boy holding your cum, cum for me baby boy be a good boy for daddy" that sent him over the edge.

        He squeezed his walls tight around kuroo as he painted his own chest white again. "So damn tight" kuroo moaned as he came inside hinata. "I'm pretty sure your mom's heard" hinata giggled making kuroo chuckle. "Oh well that's their problem" kuroo huffed picking hinata up. They went to shower and cleaned up.

         They went out to eat dinner and were met with both moms already eating. "What are we having?" Kuroo asked smelling the food. "A hash brown and sausage mix. It's kinda spicy so be prepared" his mom said smiling. "Oh umm kuroo you're on laundry duty tonight we have a date is that oki?" His momma said smiling softly. "Yeah that's fine yall have fun and don't be too late now I don't wanna have to ground you" he joked pointing his finger.

        "Yes dad" his mom sighed making everyone laugh. They got ready and left while kuroo and hinata were still eating. "Love you boys be safe" they said as they walked out. "Oh hey we don't care if you have friends over just doing destroy the house" his momma said poking her head back in. Kuroo just nodded and waved her off.

         Hinata looked at kuroo with pleading eyes. "Who?" Kuroo knew what he wanted. "You know who..." hinata giggled pulling out his phone. Kuroo just chuckled. They finished eating and the doorbell rang. "I'll get it" hinata ran to the door giggling. When he opened it he was met with a big surprise. "You're not who I texted?"

          "What?" Bokuto asked confused akaashi behind him. "N-nothing come in umm... guys why do you have bags?" Hinata asked curiously. "Well obviously for yall" akaashi smiled and hugged hinata. The doorbell rang again. "OOHH THIS ONES ME" hinata was even more excited. He ran to the door and opened it. "LEVVV YAKUUUU" he yelled hugging both boys.

           They walked in following hinata, when they saw akaashi and bokuto they looked confused. "They showed up with gifts i don't know either" hinata giggled making the whole room more in love. "I promise lev and yaku I'd hang out with them and yaku is always staring at kuroo and blushing when he talks so I thought maybe they could talk too" hinata smiled wide.

           "Well we just came over to give you guys gifts so we won't barge in too long" akaashi smiled bokuto handed kuroo his bag and akaashi handed hinata his. "This is heavy did you get me rocks? I mean they are pretty" hinata giggled and akaashi just rolled his eyes at hinatas weirdness. "You're too cute no not rocks well...a few maybe almost" akaashi admitted.

           Hinata slowly pulled out the contents of the bag and got more excited each time. "OMG pocky and tea, IS THAT A CRYSTAL" hinata yelled pulling out a rose quartz. "Yeah you don't have to believe in this stuff but it's supposed to help you with like self love and stuff" akaashi rubbed the back of his neck. "OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH KEIJI" hinata yelled hugging the taller male.

         Akaashi blushed hard at the name. "Oh sorry i should've made sure you were comfortable with me using it first" hinata quickly backed away panicking a little. "N-no its fine i like it" akaashi smiled softly making hinata feel a million times better. "I love this so much thank you I can't thank you enough" hinata hugged akaashi tight.

        Kuroo and bokuto were hugging and crying about their bromance making the whole room chuckle a bit. After about an hour bokuto and akaashi left and lev and yaku were awkwardly sitting. "Hey guys calm down what's got you so awkward"kuroo chuckled hinata sat between the two males making them instantly calm down. "Lev, yaku, kuroo umm could we not go on a walk... my back still hurts" hinata admitted shyly.

          Lev and yaku looked at kuroo with a surprised look. "What we could have more fun if yall want" kuroo smirked being his usual self. "Oh hush you know you're too shy to flirt with yaku for real" hinata giggled out making yaku blush hard. "Yaku don't worry he likes you back he's just a nervous wreck around you" hinata said earning a soft punch from kuroo. "Hey stop telling on me" he whined.

          "You know prince I could embarrassed you too" kuroo threatened. "Oh really? I doubt that" hinata giggled hugging Lev. "Do it" Lev said chuckling softly. "Hey how dare you encourage him ill cuddle with yaku" hinata whined moving to hug yaku. "Lev don't be mean to the sugar plum" yaku hugged hinata back kissing his forehead. "You know it's funny everyone in his room is wrapped around shoyos pinky finger" Lev chuckled softly.

          Hinata whined. "Don't word it like that it makes me feel bad" Lev apologized with a kiss on the cheek. "Sorry muffin" lev said making hinata blush. "You know I love everyone but the nicknames are amazing they just make me feel all guah inside" hinata admitted making everyone chuckle. "We all love you (sugar plum), (prince), (muffin)" they all said at the same time making the orange headed boy blush his ass off.

A/N
sorry for the short chapter I'm getting stuck in my head but I wanted to get this out so here ya go also you're loved and drink water take a nap eat something take care of yourself.

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

32.9K 864 17
This story is about Tetsuya Kuroko falling in love with Seijuro Akashi. The captain vowed to himself that he's going to make Tetsuya fall in love wit...
18K 131 37
This is going to be a book of smut that has the characters of Haikyuu! I do not own any of the Haikyuu characters. Enjoy!
201K 5.9K 23
โ—คโ—ขโ—คโ—ขโ—คโ—ขโ—คโ—ขโ—คโ—ขโ—คโ—ขโ—คโ—ขโ—คโ—ขโ—คโ—ข # โ”€โ”€ โ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ...