Hinata Harem

By kiripimaeijiro

Hinata is a sweet lovable little ray of sunshine, that of course means that everyone wants to protect him wit... More

Would you like more haikyuu?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Merry Christmas
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
A/n
Q&A
IMPORTANT UPDATE
New Book

Chapter 25

1.5K 43 21
By kiripimaeijiro

-recap-

      "Hey prince you should sleep too its 7 hours for us" kuroo cooed. "Oki just don't let me go" hinata said softly. Kuroo held on to him tight and everyone layed down. It turned into a big cuddle ring with everyone cuddling the person next to them. Soon kuroo had to wake hinata up as it was time for them to get off.

-recap over-

         Hinata woke up to an almost empty bus. "Cmon prince lets go my mom's waiting and kenma is too" kuroo smiled softly helping hinata up. "I'm up lets go" hinata smiled wide. "Wait I thought your mom was supposed to meet me at karasuno" he said yawning. "I texted her and she said she'd be here so cmon so we can go home and sleep kenma said he's already waiting" kuroo smiled picking hinata up koala style. They got off the bus not before hinata hugged bokuto and akaashi goodbye.

       "Hey prince if you are hungry we can stop at a restaurants on the way home" kuroo whispered kissing hinatas forehead. "Mmm please" hinata said hugging tight to kuroo. "Awe you guys are too cute cmon I'll open your door" kuroos mom said. Hinata giggled and kuroo blushed as his mom treated them like royalty.

        They got in and kenma was sitting beside hinata. "Kenma I missed you" he whined hugging on to his friend. "We were only separated for 7 hours" kenma chuckled. "That's 8 hours too long" hinata said softly. They all giggled at him and smiled at the cuteness. "So kenma are you staying the night or will I be driving you home later?" Kuroos mom asked.

       "I have to go home my mom is making me help deep clean the house" kenma lied. Kuroo was giving him pleading eyes that him and hinata could have a night alone. Kenma knew his best friend wasn't trying to fuck hinata he was just trying to get to know him right now. If kuroo wanted to fuck hinata he would've bragged all day about it.

        "Oki then sweety, hey hinata we can go to your house tomorrow to get your stuff" hinata was a little confused and kuroo glared at his mom. "YOU DIDNT TELL HIM HE NEEDED TO BE THE FIRST ONE TO KNOW" she yelled at him. "Tell me what?" Hinata was trying to hide his shaking when kuroos mom yelled. "Honey I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you, it's just well when my wife looked into your past because of your exes she saw a bunch of stuff on your mom" she said sighing.

        "W-what stuff...." hinata was now full out panicking. "Sweety...we found out everything...thats why you're staying with us we aren't adopting you but you'll be living with us" she said nervously. "Shh its oki come here" kuroo said pulling hinata into his lap. "Curl up and I'll hum and everything will be oki" kuroo whispered while playing with hinatas hair.

        Hinata eventually calmed down and they had their food. They got to kuroos house and kuroo immediately brought hinata to his room with kenma close behind. "Hey calm down you'll break him" kenma warned seeing hinata stumble and struggle to keep up. "Oh sorry its just they like to pry and I'd like to relax" kuroo said nervously.

       Hinata giggled and hugged kuroo when they got in his room. "Alright love birds save it for when I'm not here"kenma said jokingly. "I am dead" hinata said falling backwards. Kuroo caught him and almost fell in the process. "Tetsurou why i wanted to die" hinata giggled. "I can't let the evil dragon slay my prince with words alone" kuroo smirked.

      "Stop that" hinata blushed and got out of kuroos grip. "Kenma wanna play some games?" Hinata asked smiling wide as ever. Kenma couldn't say no to his friend he loved seeing him get all excited when he wins and it was cute to see him pout when he loses. "Sure let's play among us" kenma smiled wide. Kuroo loved seeing his childhood best friend actually like his crush.

        The last time kuroo dated someone kenma hated her. She was a bitch and treated kuroo like a servent. He dumped her when kenma finally told kuroo what she did to him. She aparantly had her friend try to beat kenma up but he escaped. Kuroo almost snapped on her when he found that out. "Tetsurou cmon lets cuddle" hinata said snapping kuroo out of his thoughts.

        Kuroo quickly layed down on his bed and hinata layed on him. Hinata and kenma were playing among us while kuroo played with hinatas hair. "Ugh I hate this" hinata whine when they voted him off. He was innocent but he couldn't type fast enough to answer anyone.

       Kuroo and kenma chuckled as hinata got more frustrated. After about 2 hours it got really dark outside and kenmas mom was asking him to come home. "Alright well guys I'm off see ya later" kenma said hugging hinata and kuroo. "Hey tetsurou" hinata said after kenma left with kuroos mom. "Yeah shoyo?" Kuroo asked curious.

       Hinata was blushing hard and hiding in kuroos chest. "I need to change into pjs... but I need you to turn around because I don't wanna leave the room" he said nervously. "Oki don't worry chibi-chan I won't look unless you want me to" kuroo chuckled making Hinata blush more. Kuroo turned his back to hinata as he got dressed. Hinata simply wearing kuroos hoodie and boy shorts (panties but slightly longer).

       "Oki you can look now" hinata said making his way to the bed. "My turn for pjs now" kuroo chuckled as he got up. He went to his drawer and a pair of gym shorts and literally only wore those. Hinata turned around and blushed hard. Kuroos abs were his biggest weakness and he knew it. Although he did truly sleep like this he also knew it would make hinata blush like crazy.

       Kuroo smirked and layed back on the bed. Hinata layed on his chest and tangled their legs together. "You're very warm its nice" hinata hummed. Kuroo moved his leg slightly as it was falling asleep. When he did, hinata moaned softly and quickly pulled the hood over his face. "Chibi-chan you sounded so cute" kuroo teased.

       Hinata turned bright red and hit kuroos chest softly. "Oh c'mon I didn't mean to please let me see your face baby boy" kuroo begged. Hinata slowly took off the hood and kuroo quickly kissed his cheek. "Thank you baby" kuroo whispered holding hinata closer. "Alright boys we're going to bed don't stay up too late and use protection" kuroos mom said behind the door.

         Both hinata and kuroo blushed madly. "D-does she think we're gonna do it?" Hinata asked nervous. "Why do you not want to, damn there goes my plans" kuroo joked landing him a punch in the arm. "Hey jerk hush" hinata couldn't help himself as bad thoughts started clouding his brain. How many people had kuroo brought home and done it with? Did he really think we would? Does he flirt with everyone like he does with me? What if I'm just another conquest, toy, or fuck buddy to him.

        "Shoyo what's wrong are you oki?" Kuroo asked noticing the boy tense up. He felt something wet touch him. "Hey shhh dont cry whats wrong?" Kuroo whispered sitting up and pulling him into his lap. "I-im not just...a t-toy am i-i" hinata cried out softly almost soft enough to where kuroo couldn't hear. But he did. "No oh my gosh why you think that?" Kuroo said rubbing hinatas cheek.

        Hinata just looked down. "I-i don't know... you're mom just seemed so nonchalant about you having sex...I thought you did it all the time... and that I was just... one of those" hinatas tears only fell harder the more he thought about it. "Hey look at me, you are no ones toy. You are hinata shoyo the royal prince who stole my heart. I would never just fuck you and you want me to be honest... I'm nervous around you..." kuroo muttered.

       "what do you mean nervous around me?" Hinata said softly as his tears slowed down. "I mean I'm scared to make a wrong move and hurt you or make you scared... ive never really had someone care about me like you do....so I'm scared" kuroo said looking at hinata. "Tetsurou you don't have to be nervous around me...I love you because you're you. You're a dork that flirts constantly." Hinata hugged kuroo tight.

      "Yes it makes me nervous that you do it with others too...like when you flirt with girls in the stands...I know it means nothing but I get nervous that you'll think they're better..." hinata admitted. "Shoyo there's not a person alive who is better than you. You are perfect and amazing" kuroo said sighing. "I love you with all my heart and honestly I'm just terrified of hurting you" hinata looked at him. "I-i love you too...and you can't hurt me... you're just an alleycat" he giggled softly.

        Gasp "I am no such thing" kuroo said fake offended. "Oki fine maybe a house cat" hinata said giggling and struggling to sit comfy. "Hey don't move so much its sensitive down there" kuroo warned. Hinata seemed to have gotten the message as he quickly stilled himself. "Here let me help" kuroo said flipping the two. Kuroo now had both arms on either side of hinata.

       Hinata blushed hard and leaned up to kiss kuroo. They kissed softly for a while, it didn't heat up it was just pure love. "I love you so much" kuroo said as he pulled back. Hinata whined a bit at the loss of contact. He loved attention whether it was constant small kisses, cuddling, hugging, or even just holding hands. Hinata was an attention hog which was perfect for kuroo as he loved giving attention.

        "We should probably get some sleep i have big plans tomorrow" kuro smirked. Hinata was ecstatic but also really tired so he nodded as he yawned. "Yeah let's go to sleep" he said curling under the blanket. Kuroo got under it with him and pulled him close cuddling spoon positions. They quickly fell asleep with the warmth of each other.

~ meanwhile at tsukkis house ~

        "Kei honey you have to come out at some point" his mother yelled through the door. Tsukki was currently in his room crying his eyes out. He had fucked up bad and he didn't know if he could ever fix it. His mom tried to talk to him on the ride home but was quickly cut off by him crying. She hasn't seen her son cry this hard in a long time.

        Tsukki was blaring songs in his headphones and ignoring the world. He hadn't eaten, drank, or even moved since he got home. His brother slipped some food in and then left knowing tsukki didn't want to be bothered. Tsukki thought about eating it then just thought he didn't deserve it. He was close to fully breaking and the only people they could help him were the ones he hurt.

        He dragged himself out of bed to use the restroom then immediately went back. He had a text typed out to hinata but he couldn't send it. He didn't want to scare hinata again. The look in his eyes when tsukki went to touch him....it broke his heart. He felt like he killed a dog and the feeling was only getting worst by the second. He felt his phone vibrate and quickly looked at it.

       When he saw why it vibrated his stomach dropped. He accidentally hit the send button on the text to hinata.
[Tsukishima: shoyo I know you'll never forgive me I just wanted to apologize... and tell you I love you please don't ever blame yourself for what happened I was so stupid and you don't ever have to worry about seeing me]
His stomach dropped two more levels when he saw hinata read it. Kuroo had heard hinatas phone go of so he looked at it to make sure it wasn't an ex. It was... but not one of the abusive ones. Well kinda?

         Kuroo knew Tsukishima didn't know but that was still no excuse to bring up his exes. Kuroo didn't care how pissed he was he never went that low no matter what. He started texting back knowing hinata would see it.
[Hinata: this is kuroo...look ill try and help you I know I hate you but hinata doesn't but I swear on my life if you ever pull a stunt like that again you won't breathe again hinata will read these texts so don't worry but he might not want to talk to you or even about you and you need to understand that oki? ]

[Tsukishima: I understand.. thanks kuroo I just...I fucked up bad...I lost the only two people in the world who genuinely made me happy...]

[Hinata: I understand that... but you need to make this right with suga first he misses you I know because he cried into akaashis shoulder the whole ride home now im going to sleep night]
       And with that both boys went to sleep. Kuroo was woke up the next morning with a hard punch to the arm. Hinata was pissed at him for getting on his phone without his permission and talking to his ex. "Shoyo I know.... I'm sorry" kuroo said before hinata said anything. Hinata just stormed out angry throwing kuroos hoodie at him as he left.

          Kuroo heard yelling in the living room and knew he was about to get his ass beat. "TETSUROU KUROO GET YOUR ASS IN HERE" his mom yelled. Thank God his momma was at work she would've kicked him out. Kuroo sighed put on a shirt and slowly walked into the living room. "I don't need to ask because I have the proof right here that you went on hinatas phone without his permission and texted his ex who he currently is terrified of" his mom was red with rage.

       Hinata was on the couch curled up into a ball shaking and crying. "I know...." kuroo said looking down. "You're scaring him though could you please calm a little at least in front of him" kuroo said softly. His mom finally looked back and noticed she quickly apologized and dragged kuroo into the kitchen.

       "You're lucky I don't beat your ass right here right now you have no idea what its like for him to have no privacy with his exes and now apparently you too" she whisper yelled. Kuroo was stunned he didn't think about it like that. His thoughts were cut short by his mom slapping him on the arm. "You need to learn and learn quickly that people with trauma react differently" she said frustrated.

        "Its not something you need to fix because it's not bad but you can't just go doing whatever because they might be sensitive to it you have to understand that he may not have had someone to help him before and not he does but that person is looking through his phone while he's asleep that makes him feel unsafe" she sighed looking at kuroo. "I know mom...I just wasn't thinking I wont do it again..." kuroo said a little nervous now.

       They walked out of the kitchen and saw hinata hiding behind the bar. "S-sorry I just didn't want you to yell at him anymore..." hinata admitted looking down. "Its fine shoyo she only yells because I'm stupid" kuroo said with a soft smile. Hinata chuckled softly that was good. "Look can I make it up to you? I have some money saved lets go get some snacks" kuroo said softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 2.5K 26
~{ AkaKuroAka } ~ At Japan, in Kyoto to Tokyo. They are the Famous Twin's. They both are really rich, living together as Brother's, the two of them n...
815K 49.8K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
412K 11.3K 22
Hinata was perfect with no flaws. He could cook, was smart to a genius level and had a ton of musical talent. His heartwarming smile could get anyone...
538K 19.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...