It's Magic...? (MCYT AU, With...

By apositivecatboi

"What is that?" George walks toward the white mass in the rain. He picks it up, and it looked so much like... More

Found
Bored
Meet Me Again
How Are You Here?
Kingdom
Your Mask, Your Rumour
I'm Really Cold
Crash Course
hi guys!!
I'd do anything for You
Rumour Trouble (Again)
Flower Field
On Watch
Doki Doki!
Spawners
Exhausted
Teacher
Tell Me
Club President
Schlatt's Deal
New Location
There You Are
Jump, Fall, Tumble
Sir Who
Drista
Blob #8
Work
Prepare For Trouble, And Make That Triple!
Glass
Shatter
sanppychat
Goodbye
Lost And Found: College Years
shameless plugging
redesigns because I said so

Reunion

5.2K 237 879
By apositivecatboi

3rd day, on the bus.
4 PM

They were returning to the school, and Dream, to try and sneak Drista in without letting her know any secrets, he put a sleeping potion in a drink she had, and turned her into a blob. He put the sleeping blob inside the shulker box, and kept watch of it.

"That was so fucken' fun!" Tubbo smiled.

"When do you think we get to learn who won?" Tommy asked.

"Usually we have it on the bus." Techno answers. "They just announce it while we're driving."

"Oh,"

---

"Time to announce the winners!" One teacher, Sir Welson, stood up  and held on to the straps on the top of the bus.

"The 3rd placer is... Green Team!" They handed out a bronze medal, clearly just being painted plastic. Soft applause and cheering was heard.

"Second Place is... Gray team!" They once again gave then a plastic painted silver medal. Applause louder than the first, and more cheering.

"And the first placer is......Pink Team! " Everyone on the bus clapped, and cheered.

They were handed a gold medal. It was no surprise it was made out of plastic. Though the medals was more of a locket than a medal. Inside Tommy's and Techno's, they had a group picture.

And in Tubbo and Dream's, they had a small music box. Dreams song played a soft lullaby that he knows he heard somewhere put couldn't put his finger on it.

(it's Schubert's serenade)

Once the silence happened, he heard multiple music boxes on board. So he wasn't the only one. Though each one played a different tune, so each one was unique. Tubbo's tune was Toreador March.

He's heard so ft murmurs of team mates trading for a tune they liked better, or a picture.

From the seat across him, was Gray team. George had the song 'Der Flohwalzer'.

(haha ultimate pianist go brr)

From behind him, he's overheard that Schlatt was able to trade a medal music box for a mini camera and money. But when he played it, the song Stal played. When the song begun, he tried trading the music box back. He was lucky he was even able to get his stuff back.

Dream just listened to the tune he had and was slowly lulled to sleep.

---

He woke up to nudges from Tubbo trying to wake him.

"We're here Dré. If you want to sleep longer just walk to the dorms.

Dream, groggily stood up, mask tilted slightly, and hair ruffled.

He slept with his mask on, making him now have creases on his face make by the mask.

They walked to the dorms, and Dream removed his stuff, and put Drista back in her human form.

He placed her sleeping body on his bed whilst he went to sleep on a foam on the floor.

He changed his clothes to a softer, wool made clothing. He also made his body temperature colder, and grabbed a blanket. He put his mask on the side, and once his head hit the pillow, he was asleep.

Sapnap, George and Tommy respected his privacy and whilst Dream sleeps, they don't try to open Dream's eyes forcefully or something.

---

He woke up at  3 AM. He didn't eat dinner, so his hunger is pretty low. He also heard clanking and  seen a lot of light from the kitchen. He picked up his mask, and a sword which he hid in his hotbar, and walked to investigate it, to see Drista, awake.

"Oh, hi Clay!" She smiled. She was attempting to cook on a stove instead of a furnace, and her steak burned. It was already a piece of charcoal on fire. "I know there is a furnace in your room, I know. But I was curious about this thing! And I was hungry.

Dream put the fire out, and made a sandwich for both of them.

"What is this?" Drista asked.

He forgot that in the Overworld, only select types of food exist.

"It's a sandwich. Try it." He held the sandwich infront of her mouth.

He heard the sound of sniffing, then the familiar noise that just meant she declined it, and she looked away.

He moved the sandwich to her mouth again, but she looked away again.

"Come on, Chris. Not the time to be picky."

"I don't know what it is! Of course I don't want to eat it. What if it tastes bad?"

Dream just stared at her with his little dot eyes on his mask. He took a bite from it.

"It doesn't taste bad, see?"

"You have different tastes, Clay!"

Dream sighed loudly.

"If I give you something you want, will you eat it?"

"Ugh. Its a good deal, so okay."

She took a bite from it.

"That actually tastes good." Drista mumbled, and ate everything until it reached where Dream bit it.

"I'm not eating your germs!" Drista playfully laughed.

Dream sighed. She threw it into the trash bin.

"Say, have you ever thought about going back and having like a day off with our siblings?"

(hello! Yes, Dream doesn't only have Drista as his sibling. Why? According to the dream family video, he has 3 siblings. 2 girls, 1 boy. But if you add Dream into the mix there would be 2 girls, 2 boys. I hope you guys aren't botched by their appearance!!)

"You mean Connor and Cassidy?"

"Yeah! They quite miss you."

"Oh." Dream grabbed a glass and filled it with water. "I'll think about it."

"I can think for you! And what my brain is saying is that you should go!" She smiled excitedly.

"It's like, 3 in the morning. "

"Well, I'm going to use the wish that I had from earlier from eating the sandwich, and I  wish for you to come back to the Palace until its time for you to come back to school!"

"Wait, are you sure you're going to? What if you want something else? Like, another cat—"

"Clay, you can't negotiate me from this one. Every body back there misses you!"

Silence.

"Look, if you don't want to—"

"Alright, I promised you to give you a wish. And I should do it, even if I am sleepy as fuck."

A smile made its way to Drista's face, and she fist pumped. "Alright!

Dream grabbed a hoodie and put it on.

"Come on, we're going in."

Both of them walked to the shared bedroom where Tommy was asleep on another loft.

Dream pulled out the small portal.

"How do we go through?" Drista asks.

Dream took out an splash awkward potion. He was going to make it seem like the potion turns them into blobs. If he times this right, he should make that illusion just fine.

He threw it down, and turned both of them into blobs.

He prayed he timed it right, and when he opened his eyes, Drista was amazed.

(I wanted to include green, but purple is like the complimentary colour for yellow,,,, I could've made the flower green so the colours won't be to crowded but a green flower looks wrong for some reason lol, whilst if I made the scarf purple she won't look associated to dream at all)

"Woah! Your better at making potions than I thought!" Drista awed at her new blob form. "I didn't know awkward potions turn you into this!"

"Yeah... Now come on. Let's go."

Dream pulled Drista by her scarf, tugging her towards the portal.

Before they were fully transported, they heard a creaking noise.

---

Overworld

It was morning over here, and the sun shining slightly stringed Drista's eyes.

They walked towards the castle, and once they got to the door they heard bickering from the other side.

"Oh yeah, yeah. Who burned the food?" This was the voice of a woman, most likely Dream's Mother.

"Cassidy did," A young male voice said.

"Did not! I asked you to watch it while I was building something!" A female voice replied.

"But you were the one who was told to watch it, so I didn't do anything!"

"From what I'm seeing here, both of you are responsible for burning the food. We're gonna have to go but something outside, then." An elderly voice said.

Drista finally burst in the room. She wasn't known for knocking.

"The alpha male has arrived!" She announced. "With our special guest, Clay!"

The attention was all onto Drista and Dream.

"Wait, is that you Big Bro?" The small boy tackled Dream.

"Oh Clay, you finally visited!" The girl said.

"Both of you don't look like you've changed," Dream said, whilst taking his mask off to reveal his emerald eyes and dainty freckles dotting his face.

Time to give them the ol' introduction + drista bc I think I forgot her intro:

Christie, 14!!
A wild card, and a brave soul. Even if she sounds rude, she doesn't mean anything, all of these are just her jokes.

Connor, 9!!
A very quiet person (atleast quieter than the others) Sometimes is presumed mute but he just is very shy to talk to new people. But once you get to know him he's a very cool person.

(I imagine him to have a voice and personality similar to Daniel from Mystreet)

Cassidy, 20!!
Calmest of the 4. Even if she is the calmest, she can still be a little chaotic. Not very good at fashion, but dreams to be a fashionista.

"Where were you all this time?" Connor looked at Dream with Mint Green eyes.
"I had to put up with Big Sis and her horrible fashion lines. You don't know what it's like to be pricked by needles that she forgot inside the clothing!"

"Oh shush, child." Cassidy put her finger over Connor's lips. "Besides, that was only one time."

"Have you forgotten the off coloured tree costume you made and the 3 pins you forgot inside? Or the shirt with the right side being the—"

"Alright! Alright! It may has happened 2 times, but—"

"12," Connor sighed. "12 times. I don't know how I still trust you, Big Sis."

"But you still do!" Cassidy smiled. "Now let's stop this bickering and actually let Clay talk!"

"Oh, well... I'm attending a high-school on Earth."

"What?! That's so cool!" Connor awed.

"Yeah! Clay even has these awesome things called a phone!" Drista smiled.

(before you ask why she's using plural form, yes dream bought more than one. he thought it was like bread; you buy it in multiples. he got rid of the other phones Mr. beast style, so he has like 2)

"Woah, really?!" Connor smiled. "What does it look like?!"

Drista snatched one phone from Dream's back pocket. "This! It's a cool thing!"

---
It's been 2 hours. Connor, Cassidy, Christie and Clay were just talking about Earth and the inventions on there.

"—Can you imagine?! Dream has a crush on someone?!" Drista yelled. "He finally fell in love!"

"Wait What?!" Cassidy spit out her drink.

"Big Sis, watch it!" Connor said, staring at the phone and playing some games.

Cassidy grabbed Dream's shoulders and started shaking him like crazy.

"You do?! What does she, he or they look like?!"

"Woah! Cassidy, stop shaking me!"

"Tell me! You haven't had a crush since you were little!" Cassidy smiled wide, her lime eyes sparkling. "This is like, your first one!"

Whilst that happened, something else was happening in the Overworld.

---

"Stampy! You gotta be careful!" Aphmau was holding the door shut.

"But the creature was right there!" Stampy protested.

"That door creak would've cost us our jobs!" Aphmau sighed. "Come on, the creature went inside the portal. We should bring it back to HQ."

"Alright."

They slowly opened the door, to see a bright glowing portal, lighting the room up slightly, like a small candle in a dark room.

They grabbed the portal, and left the dorm.

---

Outside on the road, a black limousine parked nearby Stampy and Aphmau, and they got in.

Stampy dialed up Dan.

"Sir, a portal has been recovered."

--- B)

A small clip that I couldn't find a chance to fit in the book:

Whilst Dream was buying stuff, he encountered something called a phone.

George had one, Sapnap had one, everybody in his school had one. So he bought some.

He bought 7, and brought it to the cashier.

"Geez, that's expensive as fuck."

*cries* PLEASE WATTPAD STOP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
82.8K 2.4K 70
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.1M 59.5K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.7M 58K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...