Slytherin Princess

By malfoyshoee

Katherine Harvey, 5th year. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. "Oh, what have I done to have the Sly... More

You better come get your man
Detention is over
Do you want to play princess for one night?
I would be lying
Christmas Party part 1
Christmas Party part 2
After Party
Little gift
Moaning Myrtle
Umbridge
Healing
Let's start a riot
Learning more
Louis Jones
Love advices
Say the words
I don't want your girl
Smooth
Valentine's day
Golden trio
Potions
Congratulations
There's no one like you
Plan
All of those disgusting shits couples do
Pranks
He won't be jealous if he doesn't see it
Visitors
Astronomy Tower
Sometimes you can't have it all
There's no secret anymore
Breakups
Draco's summer break
Welcome back
Eavesdropers
Rumor
Date
Cherry
Making up
Bonding
Christmas with the Malfoys
Christmas with the Harveys
New book!
7 years later
Dear Thomas
Proposal

Kath's summer break

6.2K 135 136
By malfoyshoee

Narrator POV

From the moment Katherine went home, she didn't stop to rest. Her mother gave birth to two beautiful and healthy boys, and she immediately fell in love with her brothers.

She helped her parents to watch the kids and take care of the house. Honestly, she couldn't have handled it if it wasn't for her friends.

They showed up after two weeks because of a letter of Mrs. Harvey. Katherine was still hurt, but she missed her friends. And since she didn't have her O.W.L.S to use as an excuse anymore, she had to talk to them.

They spent one entire month together, but Kath chose to don't go to the burrow, in order to help her mom and spend more time with her siblings. She loved to talk to them, she could spend hours talking about anything that came to mind, and it wouldn't matter! They couldn't understand, nor judge her.

One day, she was resting on the living room reading a book when she heard a knock on the door. She frowned and rushed to open it. Who would it be?

Luna Lovegood.

The blond girl was wearing a beautiful purple dress over a white shirt. Her hair was down with a few blue clips in it, and she was carrying a backpack. Her smile could light up the room, and she soon hugged the confused girl.

"Luna? It's everything okay?"
"Yes! I figured you could use a visit, and you told me I could come anytime, so here I am!" she giggled and came inside.

When Harvey was busy ignoring all of her friends in Hogwarts, Luna and her ended up getting close. They used to study together, or even talk about random things. It was good, because Luna never asked about Draco or all of the drama.

After the summer break started, they changed a few letters, and in one of them, Luna said they should see each other during that time, to which Katherine responded "Of course! You can come anytime!". It's not like she doesn't want Luna in her house or anything like that, but she was just being polite, not inviting her.

They talked a lot, and Kath's parents just fell in love with Luna. She was sweet, gentil, kind, and always knew what to do to help the twins. It was like she knew what they were thinking. She gave wonderful tips to Charlotte and Thomas, and everybody enjoyed Lovegood's company.

One day, Luna, Kath and the twins, David and Evan, were in Kath's bedroom. Luna was laid on her stomach on her bed, playing with little David, while Kath was seated on her side, hugging Evan and trying to make him burp.

"Mate, stop laughing and just burp." she mumbled, making the baby laugh a little more. She rolled her eyes and faced him "What it's so funny? Care to explain?" she asked, squeezing her eyes to the boy. Before she could fake argue a little longer with the baby, Luna interrupted.

"You love him." Kath chuckled.
"My brother? I mean..."
"Draco. You love him, don't you?" she freezed.
"Luna, I have no idea what you are talking about. We dated, we broke up. End of story."

"But you still love him, it's not the end."
"I never started loving him in the first place. And if I did, it's over now."
"Well, it doesn't seem over to me. And clearly not for him."
"I don't understand where you are coming from. We never loved each other in the past, and most certainly we don't love each other now."

"So why did you bring his letters?"
"I didn't. He never wrote me letters."
"I saw your trunk. They're on a red box."
"Oh, that? These are notes. Nothing romantic in that. And I just forgot to throw them away, it doesn't mean I still love him." Luna gave her a mischievous smirk.
"Then you won't mind if I read them to you, right?"
"Go ahead." she muttered. Of course she could handle it. She wasn't weak.

Luna reached the red box on her trunk and came back to her position behind little David. She grabbed the first paper and smiled.
"His handwriting is amazing. Kath, you look amazing on that skirt today. Can't wait for you to..."
"Okay, Okay. You can jump that one." Kath said. Luna giggled at the paper and grabbed another one.

"Katherine, if this motherfucker keeps trying to flirt with you, I'll blow his head right here, right now." both of the girls chuckled.
"The boy was just asking for help on his potion."

"Have I told you I love when you wear your hair up?" Kath smiled to herself "I heard you talking about receiving flowers with your friends today on lunch. If you received flowers, which one would you like? Just out of curiosity."

"Love, is this girl bothering you? I could hex her if you want."
"He almost did." Luna smiled at her.

"Summer is getting close. Do you reckon we will see each other? I don't think I'll be able to spend this much time away from you. Maybe mother could help me leave my house to see you. I mean, if you want it. It's okay if you don't, I don't really care."

"I'm sorry I had to leave before you wake up this morning. I know you think this notes are stupid, but I didn't you to think I left without talking to you. Good morning. By the way, you have to stop snoring, I almost couldn't sleep because of you. Just kidding, you don't snore, but I felt the need to mock you, this note was getting too cheesy."
"I don't snore. Do I?" Luna laughed and shook her head.

"Harvey, I know you asked Draco to stop sending you this notes because you think they are stupid. But you can't complain now because I'm not Draco and you don't know who I am. Your hair looks nice today. XX your secret admirer." Luna laughed loudly, followed by Kath "He didn't even try to change his handwriting."

"You know what? Fuck that. I'm your boyfriend, and I like to send you notes. And I will keep sending. How do you expect me to spend an entire day without talking to you? You must be insane. You better start getting used to this. But if you really truly hate it, I can stop."

"Kath, don't think too much, just answer it. Who is the better kisser, me, Louis or Blaise? I truly hope you tell me, but to be honest, I need to know if there's any chance you change me for them. There is? Would you leave me for them? Please don't."

"Do you have any plans today? I want you to paint my nails, for real this time. I looked really hot yesterday. Do you think I looked hot with my nails painted?"

"Katherine, you dumbass. You cannot get late to the first class every single day. I'll wake you up every morning, starting tomorrow. If someone asks you why you were late today, say you were late because you had a stomachache because of rotten chocolate you found on the ground on your way to the great hall. Make sure to say you fainted. I came up with this so Professor Flitwick would let you in. I know it doesn't make much sense, but I panicked and I'm a terrible liar."

"You had no idea what happened today. A first year gryffindor was walking past me and his nose was swollen and I didn't make fun of him. Are you super proud of me? You must be. I felt like the kindest man on earth."

"Harvey, I hate you. You had no idea what you did to me. Remember last week when I didn't make fun of that boy and his clown nose? Well, today I was walking with Blaise, Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle, and Pansy was mocking a little girl for crying over her potion's essay. You know what I did? I told them to stop. To. Stop. For fuck's sake! What's wrong with me? I didn't even think, I just said it! Everybody in the hall went silent and I have to come up with a lie telling that I was hungry like a starving animal. And you know how terrible I am with lies, so imagine how that came out. You are going to pay for this."

"It doesn't mean he loves me."
"You believe what you want to. Look, I'm not doing this to make you sad or regret your decision or anything like that. Even if you try to tell me that you don't like him anymore, you're just trying to fool yourself. I can see that both of you still have feelings for each other, okay? And I don't want you to keep trying to push this feeling away because you think he doesn't like you. He loves you, and this is just a little proof. I can see he's not the best with words, but he tried his best with you. And if you really are over him and don't want this, I'll fully support and help you get over him. But if you feel what I think you feel, don't let this opportunity get away. You deserve more than that."

Katherine sighed and looked at the little kid on her chest.

"Maybe you're right. I just wish to be this little again, when I didn't have to worry about that kind of thing."

xxxxxxx
Hey guys!!!!!

A funny thing happened to me yesterday, look.

I really thought I would get Ron or George of Fred. The funny thing is that the description is exactly how Draco feels about Katherine 😭😭

Not so funny thing: I'm not Katherine.

I love you all!
See you soon!
-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525 13 16
Draco has a change of heart once he meets Autumn Levine, an orphaned girl transferring to Hogwarts for her 6th year when her brother and adoptive par...
27.6K 1.5K 10
[COMPLETED] You're a Gryffindor who gets along with everybody. With everybody but Draco Malfoy. He is always bullying Harry Potter, your best friend...
727K 22.5K 20
Enemies, Friends, Lovers Harry never knew those three words could be synonymous, but his sixth year at Hogwarts has challenged everything he has come...
1.9M 63.4K 58
❛Let's hope Potter doesn't find out❜ ❉ fem!reader, ©kingdombyers OFFICIAL FANFIC HP READING LIST!!! 2ND PLACE WINNER OF THE POTTERHEAD CHALLENGE! (...