Stepsister Next Door || SaTzu...

By Dimenth0r

Where Sana is Tzuyu's stepsister, and Mina is Chaeyoung's stepsister... A bit different from the one shots More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
STEPSISTER NEXT DOOR || PHASE 2 [MICHAENG || WATTPAD || TWICE]
Phase 2: Prologue
Phase 2: Chapter 1
Phase 2: Chapter 2
Phase 2: Chapter 3
Phase 2: Chapter 4
Phase 2: Chapter 5
Phase 2: Chapter 6
Phase 2: Chapter 7
Phase 2: Chapter 8
Phase 2: Chapter 9
Phase 2: Chapter 1O
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Phase 2: Chapter 11
Phase 2: Chapter 12
Phase 2: Chapter 13
Phase 2: Chapter 14
Phase 2: Chapter 15
EPILOGUE
Next Chapter (UPDATE)

Chapter 5

11.5K 272 62
By Dimenth0r

Chaeyoung's sulking in her room, her stepmom called her earlier to eat pizza. But she's not in the mood, especially that Jeongyeon's still in their house.
It's still early, and she felt like time is slowly passing...

Call her childish but she's playing with her lego, just to kill time...

When it's dinner time, Chaeyoung has no other choice but to go down, and eat with her family...
But it's not just her family who's in the dining area, Jeongyeon's with them...

Mina introduced the girl to everyone in the house.... Chaeyoung's not happy that Mina's friend is joining them, especially that she's sitting beside Mina... On the chair where Chaeyoung's supposed to sit.... She was left with no choice but to sit beside their Mom, which is in front of Mina and Jeongyeon.

"So Jeongyeon, what do you do?" Their father asked

Jeongyeon put down her spoon "I work at the bank"

"Wow, that's interesting" The old man complemented

Their father is a businessman, that's why he's interested with everything that concerns money flow. While Jeongyeon and her father are having a good conversation, and Mina and their Mom are joining them... Chaeyoung tried to busy herself with her food, she's not interested on anything about Mina's friend... She don't care about the latter's whereabouts, while Chaeyoung's staring blankly on her plate, she felt something kick her under the table...  Chaeyoung lift her head, and see Mina looking at her... She raised her eyebrows, like asking the older girl.

Mina lightly tilt her head on the side, signaling something to Chaeyoung... She was asking the latter if she's fine or what's wrong...

Chaeyoung nodded, she and Mina communicate using body language... And it's amazing that they understand each other with that...

Mina glance at Chaeyoung's food, it looks untouched... Chaeyoung has been chewing the same meet for ten minutes, that's how unattended she is... Her mind is somewhere in outer space for a while now.

Chaeyoung decided to not give any attention to Mina, though the latter keeps on hitting her under the table.
After the dinner, Jeongyeon stayed and have a talk with Mina. While Chaeyoung decided to help her Mom on washing the dishes.

"Chaeyoungshi... Are you feeling well?" Her step mother noticed that Chaeyoung's a bit off this afternoon

"Yes Mom, I'm fine" Chaeyoung replied

"Why don't you go to your room, and have some rest"

"But we're not done yet" Chaeyoung replied, referring to the plates

"Don't worry about me, you should rest now" Mina's Mom insisted

"Are you sure?" Chaeyoung

When her stepmom smiled and nodded, Chaeyoung decided to obey the latter and went upstairs to her room.

Chaeyoung shuts the door, and sighed as she throw her back on the bed...

She's not tired but feels like drained for some reason... She feels so down without knowing why.
Chaeyoung get up from the bed and went to her computer... She rather play than hate Mina's visitor for existing...

~~~

Mina knocks three times before opening the door of Chaeyoung's room... And her premonitions are correct, the reason why the latter's not responding to her calls is because Chaeyoung's busy playing on her computer.

Mina decided to get in, she stole Chaeyoung's attention when she put the glass of milk beside the monitor.
Chaeyoung glance at her but went back on the screen.

Mina sighs and remove Chaeyoung's headset, hanging it on the latter's neck "Chaeyoung- ah, finish that and drink your milk first"

"After this" Chaeyoung replied, still looking at the monitor and busy with the mouse and keyboard

"Chaeyoung you have class tomorrow" Mina remind the latter

"My first period will be at ten, I can stay up late" Chaeyoung

Mina sighs, she's pissed. Chaeyoung usually listen to her about priorities, but tonight is different.

"Chaeyoung- ah... If this is because of what happened last time, please don't put meaning on it... It's a mistake" Mina

Chaeyoung's eyebrows furrowed as she turn her head to Mina "Mistake!? Do you think I'm a kid who knows nothing in this world?!"

"So it's all about that?!" Mina

Chaeyoung stood in anger "Yes it is!"

"Chaeyoung that's wrong" Mina

"You're the one who always teases me... And now you'll act that way? Just after what happened?" Chaeyoung asked in disbelief

"Chaeyoung- ah, we're still siblings" Mina

"But there's no blood relation between us" Chaeyoung protest

"But still... It's not right, we shouldn't do that" Mina

Chaeyoung look down, she don't want to argue anymore. Instead of talking back, Chaeyoung turn off her computer and quickly finish her milk. She drank it, bottoms up... And give the empty glass to Mina.

Chaeyoung then remove the headset on her neck and slam it on the table. She walk to her bed, throw herself on it and cover herself with the blanket... Just like a stubborn kid.

Mina wants to approached her, just like everytime when Chaeyoung's mad at her... She wants to make it up to her but she think that it's not a right move to reach her out...
She thinks that Chaeyoung might misinterpret her, and she don't want to put another crack on their relationship as sisters.

~~~~

"What's with the face?" Tzuyu asked when she sat besides Chaeyoung, in their classroom

"Nothing..." Chaeyoung replied "You look happy..."

Tzuyu smiled "I am happy... Sana unnie and I, had a date last night"

"You better be careful" Chaeyoung

"Don't worry, no one will suspect us..." Tzuyu retort "How about you? Why do you look so sad?"

"Nothing... I just lose a game last night.." Chaeyoung denied "Anyway, Jihyo unnie's looking for you"

"Why?" Tzuyu

"I don't know, I think she's going to give you something" Chaeyoung

"Seyoung- ah..." Tzuyu

"Hmm?" Chaeyoung

"Sana unnie and I are planning to go on the beach this weekend... Do you want to join us?" Tzuyu

"I don't want to be a third wheel, so no..." Chaeyoung

"You sure?" Tzuyu

"Yeah... And I'll shower you with holy water if I go with you" Chaeyoung

"Tsss! Whatever... Anyway, Sana unnie and I will eat lunch together, mind to join?" Tzuyu

Chaeyoung was about to say yes, but thinking that Mina was there. She decided not to go, so she shook her head in response.

"Eh? You sure?" Tzuyu

"I still have plates to finish"  Chaeyoung

After their first period, Chaeyoung went to the library. She has a lot of time to finish her plates, but decided to do it now instead of bumping with her stepsister.

~~~

"Where's Chaeyoung?" Jihyo asked when Tzuyu joined them for lunch

Tzuyu sat beside Sana, and tried to act normal because Jihyo and Mina didn't know about their relationship.

"I asked her to join us but she don't want to" Tzuyu

"Why? Did you guys fight?" Sana asked

"No..." Tzuyu replied "But I think she's not in the mood... She said she lose on a game last night"

"Aisst!" Jihyo faced Mina "Your sister's a game addict"

Mina didn't reply, she just started to eat though she's not in the mood.

"Tzuyu- yah... I made some kimchi for you" Jihyo shows her lunch box

"Yah! You can't cook" Sana protest

"Yah unnie! This will make Tzuyu fall in love with me" Jihyo

Sana glares at her "She won't eat that!"

"Why? It taste good!" Jihyo

Mina just let her unnies bicker. She's not in the mood to join them... She's worried over Chaeyoung, thinking that the latter escape her lunch.

~~~~~

Chaeyoung's a few blocks away from their house, but she was stopped on her tracks upon seeing Mina and Jeongyeon in the front yard.

Chaeyoung sighs in annoyance "Why is she always here?"

Instead of walking home, Chaeyoung turned her back and walk herself to the park.

It's dark, and nobody's there... She sat on the swing, her shoulders are down.

"Why the hell am I feeling this way? You're my stepsister... I can't love you" Chaeyoung utter under her breath

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 8.5K 43
π“π°π’πœπž 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐬
8.4K 158 18
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...
85.8K 3.7K 34
Satzu family story. G!p tzuyu
131K 3.7K 38
SaTzuπŸ’œMiTzu