Hinata Harem

By kiripimaeijiro

Hinata is a sweet lovable little ray of sunshine, that of course means that everyone wants to protect him wit... More

Would you like more haikyuu?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Merry Christmas
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
A/n
Q&A
IMPORTANT UPDATE
New Book

Chapter 22

1.7K 51 2
By kiripimaeijiro

-Recap-

      I pulled him to my bed and we cuddled for a while. "Hey can I ask you something" I whispered. "Yeah what is it" "would you quit smoking...for me?" I hated his habit it always made my lungs hurt and it stunk. "That's a harder task but I'll try" he said smiling down at me. I smiled back and snuggled into his chest. "I love you" I said softly. "I love you too" he said holding me tight.

-recap over hinatas pov-

          After I left Takeda-senseis room I went back to kei and suga. I snuck around the building and saw them making out against the wall. Instead of scaring them or calling out to them I snuck all the way up to them. Then I squeezed into space between them. "AGH FUCK SHOYO YOU CAN'T DO THAT I HAD A HEART ATTACK" kei said falling backwards. I was on the ground laughing my ass off.

        Suga was laughing with me and kei suddenly turned towards us with a smirk. "So you guys wanna play?" He had a scary look in his eyes. "N-no please I don't do it again please" me and suga begged. "No taking it back now bunnies you two are mine today and we aren't playing fair" kei smirked. He walked towards me and suga and pushed us against the wall by our necks.

        We moaned involuntarily and kei took that as a sign to keep going. "K-kei no we're in public someone could see" "we promise we'll be good please kei not in public" me and suga begged. "Fine but only because I don't want some strangers watching you guys beg and squirm" he smirked and grabbed our hands. Me and suga looked at each other and smiled wide. We knew we were about to be destroyed.

          We got to suga and keis room and kei pulled us in and tossed us on the bed gently. "Both of you naked now" he smirked. Me and suga took advantage and undressed each other. Suga teasing me and me teasing him back. At this point me and suga were naked and he was on top of me. Our members were rubbing against each other and I was a moaning mess. "Daddy come help us" I said looking over at kei with a moan.

         Kei made his way to the bed and all he did was put a cockring on me. I whined and squirmed. "D-daddy please ill be good I promise please" kei and suga both smirked. "Bunny we both you can't be a good boy but that's oki we'll just have to teach you" he started attacking my neck. I felt sugas fingers at my entrance and moaned loudly when he wrapped his lips on my cock.

         "Master please i-inside" I moaned squirming. Suga was now fingering me and sucking my cock while kei was leaving hickeys every where. "Mmm baby boy you sound like music when you moan like that" kei whispered in my ear making me moan more. "Ngh daddy~" I moaned turning to face kei. We started to kiss and it was heated. Our tongues fighting for dominance keis winning as suga added a 3rd finger.

         Suga was hitting my prostate dead on with every thrust of his fingers. I was close but couldn't speak as kei still had my mouth trapped on his. I pulled away for a second. "I-i want ngh~ you both fuck...I want you both in me" I begged. They were shocked for a second then looked at me. "Baby not here if your good we can do it on the last day or at my house" kei smirked making another hickey. Suga pulled his fingers out and I whined from the loss.

           "Sugar are you ready?" Suga asked softly. "P-please master" I begged pulling his hand to my throat. I was desperate to cum but the cockrings grip was strong. Suga caught the drift and gave kei a look. "Fine I guess you've been very good" he said chuckling and taking the ring off. As he took it off suga slammed into me. "F-fuck agh ~~" I moaned loudly as the pain hit me.

          Suga let go of my throat in fear and I whined. "Please put it back" I begged trying to touch myself. Kei smacked my hand away and started to stroke me. "Fuck yes daddy" I moaned as he started to mark my neck again. Suga was pounding into me rough edging me closer to my climax by the second. I reached for kei and started stroking him. "Mhm fuck baby boy you're such a good boy" he moaned in my ear.

        I moaned hard at the praise and my climax was nearing. Suga was also close he was thrusting sloppily. I was a moaning mess tongue out drooling face red. I swear at one point kei took some pictures. I felt suga thrust into me hard a few times then he released in me. I still hadn't come yet but kei was quick to work. He managed to pull me into his lap and lifted my hips.

        "F-fuck daddy" I moaned before suga kissed me softly. Kei was thrusting up into me fast and hard making me grip sugas hand tight. "Bunny you look so cute when me and kei fuck you senseless" suga whispered in my ear. I could barely talk all I could think about was how close I was to cumming and how hard kei was thrusting.

          I felt a familiar white heat pooling in my stomach. "I-im close please daddy" I moaned out. "Cum for me baby boy" kei said as he started thrusting harder. I couldn't handle it I came on keis chest biting my lip as to not scream. "Fuck baby" he moaned as he came inside me. I flopped over on my side and huffed. "You know I love you guys but you seriously break me sometimes" I giggled.

         Suga picked me up and carried me to the bathroom peppering my face with kisses. "Sorry sugar we can't help it when you start moaning it's like a drug" he giggled. "And that face you make when you drool because we've fucked your brains out, it's perfection" kei said walking up behind me. I blushed hard and hid my face. "Hey no don't hide that perfection." Kei said kissing my shoulder.

         "Buttface" I said giggling as kei poked my side. "I mean if you want to sit on my face I'm fine with that" he smirked. "Jeez you're as bad as that alleycat" I laughed. Suga couldn't help but laugh too and kei just frowned. "Don't compare me to him" he pouted. "Sorry but you act so much like him when you flirt its awkward and clunky and very stereotypical" I laughed. He huffed and crossed his arms.

           "Hey turn around and face me before I jump on you" I said pouting. "Why should I I'm just an alleycat" he whined. "Oh my gosh and daichi calls me childish" I giggled as I drag kei into the shower with me and suga. "No arguing in the shower its supposed to be calming" suga said. "I'm happy the showers here are fairly big or else this wouldn't work" I said smiling wide. "Yeah your right but with all this extra room I have an idea" kei said with a smirk. "No no no we aren't doing it in the shower too my back hurts cuz of you" I whine.

         "Oh c'mon baby I'll be gentle and besides you already look excited" he teased licking a hickey on my neck. I shivered and moaned. "If he can't walk at practice you know diachi would murder you this is a training camp after all" suga joked. "Oh this is no fair i just wanna have fun with my bunny" kei whispered in my ear.

        "If you don't stop ill start calling you tsukishima again" I warned. "Ugh no fun fine oh hey we have to get that shortcake i told you about it was really good" kei smiled. "Was it strawberry shortcake?" Suga asked Curious. "Yeah but it had orange zest i thought it'd taste bad it was amazing" kei washed hinatas hair. "Oh hey I actually found some recipes for baked goods if yall want to help me make them" I chimed in.

         My mom may not have been very good but she once was an amazing cook and baker. I found a few of her books and have been practicing for a while. "Sure I love to bake" suga smiled wide. "Yeah sure I'll help too i just want to stay around you two" kei smiled softly. "Awe if anyone heard you say that I'm pretty sure the world would crash" I joked

        He pinched my side. "Ow ow I'm sorry please that hurt" I whined. "Don't mess with him kei he'll get soap in your eye by accident" suga warned kei. Almost by some miracle did the soap hit keis cheek and not his eye. "See i told you so" suga laughed. "I'm sorry kei let me get that" I said wiping the soap off his cheek.

         "Thanks cutie hey after practice let's go to the hill behind the gym I'm sorry I forgot the other night." Kei said rubbing the back of his neck. "Its fine kei don't worry yeah let's go bring that shortcake and me and suga will bake some stuff so we can have a picnic ill text Asahi" I smiled wide.

       We got out and dried off. Suga and kei were getting dressed when there was a knock on the door. I opened it still in my towel and kuroo was there with flowers. "Hi chi- oh my God" his nose started bleeding and I panicked. "OMG TETSUROU ARE YOU OKI?" I screamed grabbing him and pulling him inside.  "I-im fine" he stuttered out.

-3rd pov-

           Suga and kei walked out worried. "Whats going on" "GET CLOTHES ON HIM" kuroo yelled. Kei and suga dragged him into the closet and made him get dressed. "Why do you have flowers?" Suga asked smirking. "Well my mom suggested I bring them for chibi-chan and also me and a few guys lost a very bad bet to him. So I wanted to beg for forgiveness." Kuroo admitted blushing.

         "What bet" kei said smirking. "...well he said he could jump higher than us and we bet him he couldn't. Well he could...and we have to wear skirts..." suga and kei busted out laughing. "Oh tetsurou you're not in your outfit yet" hinata came out of nowhere. "Chibi-chan please don't make us wear skirts." Kuroo  admitted blushing.

         Hinata walked up to him and held his bicep. "Oh really tetsurou cmon I think you'd look hot in a skirt please just for me?" Hinata was feeling up his bicep and smiling innocently. He knew exactly how to break the taller male. Kuroo was dying internally. "Oh c'mon please...." hinata was now feeling up him.

         "F-fine... I'll see if I can get the other dudes too...." kuroo said a blushing mess. "YAYYY THANK YOU" hinata jumped on him. "I have some skirts if you want to use them?" Hinata said opening his closet to show a few girly outfits. "H-hinata why is there a maid costume" kuroo said. "Why not" hinata giggled out. "Ummm oki I'll bring them to the guys and we'll come over" kuroo said blushing and leaving.

         Kei and suga both gave him a look when the door shut. "What?" Hinata said confused. "You literally felt him up and flirted with him not jokingly. Do you like kuroo?" Suga said smirking a bit. "T-thats.... no" hinata said turning bright red. "OMG you do" kei said also smirking. "Shut up" hinata huffed and layed on the bed. "Oh c'mon let's cuddle until they back i missed you" kei said and suga agreed.

         They cuddled for a while until they heard a knock. They opened the door and a group of guys ran in trying to hide from other people. It was kuroo, bokuto, oikawa, daichi, and iwaizumi. "Wooh boys looking hot" hinata giggled making them all die. Daichi was the only one not nervous. "Daichi how are you not embarrassed" bokuto said pulling his shirt down. "Because I have no reason to be i think I look good" he laughed.

         "You know what? The confidence makes it better you're awesome" suga said laughing. "Umm kuroo quit bending over...also you know you could've worn your boxers not panties right?" Hinata said giggling. "Bokuto made me wear them" kuroo whined and bokuto laughed. "Hold on guys I got you" hinata said walking into the closet. "Oh no this can't go well" kei said worried.

        Suga was worried but also curious. "Oki count me down" hinata yelled. "3...2...1" everyone stared in shock as hinata walked out with a short black skirt, a baby blue crop top that said baby boy on it, thigh high cat socks, and black leather platform boots. "Hinata honey.... you have to walk around practice like that" kei said loving every moment of this. Hinata smiled wide. "Oki let's go all of us" he said running out the door.

         Everyone followed behind watching as the skirt bounced everytime he jumped. He wore the same lace panties he tease aone and ushi with. "Hi teru, hi akaashi, KENMAAA" hinata yelled as he ran to kenma and sat in his lap. "Hey hi-WHAT ARE YOU WEARING" he yelled surprised. "Well kei said I should wear it to practice so I did" he smiled.

         Ukai screamed seeing hinata in girl clothes broke him. "Takeda take me away before I have a stroke these kids are just too much please" ukai begged a laughing Takeda. "Oh hey hinata nice outfit its cute" lev said smiling softly. "T-thank you lev you're the only one who complimented me" hinata said moving over to levs lap.

         "Hinata don't get in my lap..." lev was scared. "Why not?" Hinata had no idea why lev was so scared until he heard a scream. "LEV HOW DARE YOU" hinata turned to see yaku screaming. "Wait yaku it's not what you thi-" "HINATA COME ON LETS GO I CAN'T BELIEVE LEV WOULD BE SO SELFISH WITH YOU" everyone was stunned. Hinata just giggled. "But yaku lev smells nice can't you just come here and I can sit with you both" he whined.

         Yaku seemed to think for a second then plopped down next to lev. "Yayyy a hinata sandwich" hinata giggled softly. Everyone around was either horny or in love or both. "Ummm hinata if you wouldn't mind maybe we could hang out some time outside of practice me you and yaku" lev said softly. "Yeah that sounds like fun but I definitely wanna hang out with you alone some day no offense yaku I just like more personal time" hinata smiles wide.

        Normally yaku would've murdered lev right now but hinata gets what hinata wants as far as he's concerned. "No offense taken sugar plum" he said smiling. Hinata turned into a blushing mess which made yaku chuckled. "Well me and my girls have to go to practice now text me a date and place and I'll be there" hinata smiled hugging lev then yaku.

         Hinata led the gang of skirt boys into the gym. Everyone was staring but only at hinata. "Hello don't worry about them they lost a bet and I'm just dressed like this to take some attention off them" hinata giggled bouncing around. "You know I understand the skirt but the crop top and panties?" Kuroo chuckled. "What its fun you got a problem with me dressing like this" hinata tried to sound threatening but the worried coated his voice.

         "Of course not chibi-chan your too cute" kuroo hugged him. "And you smell nice" hinata stated bluntly making the taller male blush. "Whats wrong tetsurou~" hinata purred his name in his ear almost a whisper. "Hinata your not practicing in that none of us are" daichi said strictly. "Ugh fine let's go change" daichi led them to the locker room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 864 17
This story is about Tetsuya Kuroko falling in love with Seijuro Akashi. The captain vowed to himself that he's going to make Tetsuya fall in love wit...
89.2K 2.5K 26
~{ AkaKuroAka } ~ At Japan, in Kyoto to Tokyo. They are the Famous Twin's. They both are really rich, living together as Brother's, the two of them n...
8.9K 128 19
Hinata shoyo had to retake the test to get in into their camp.... the harem was waiting and thinking about the sunshine...
17.3K 678 11
yandere oikawa // shouyou ----- Oikawa's finally reached his limit, and, now, what he had only planned to do once has become a terrible, terrible, ha...