She Who Belongs to Nikolai

By maeflowerseason

Elaina Iniya Larcuena had just returned after a year of traveling. She had walked along the great wall of Chi... More

She Who Belongs To Nikolai
PROLOGUE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty - Two
Chapter Twenty - Three
Chapter Twenty - Four
Chapter Twenty - Five
Chapter Twenty - Six
Chapter Twenty - Seven
Chapter Twenty - Eight
Chapter Twenty - Nine
Authors Note
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty - Two

Chapter Thirty - One

4.1K 164 17
By maeflowerseason

[Unedited]

T H I R T Y — O N E

"Okay money." Elaina grinned holding her hand out when Evan and Ethan crossed through the threshold. Evan grumbling dug the cash out of his wallet handing it into her waiting palm. Ethan raised a brow and Elaina just shrugged her shoulder giving him a hug and a kiss on his cheek. "You can come in now," Evan grunted moving passed her with rushing to place the bag filled with food on the table.

"What happened?" Ethan raised a brow as he passed the two plastic bags filled with takeout food to Evan.

"I won." Elaina grinned.

"Brother." Elijah emerged from his room walking to greet his brothers. "Smells good."

"We brought food." Ethan said, "How are you two?" Elaina smiled.

"Okay." They answered.

"You didn't have work today?" Evan questioned Elijah who shook his head.

"No. I just had a few pa—."

"Papa Eli!" A squeal filled their ears as the young shirtless toddler clung to Elijah who picked him up chuckling.

"Oh?" Evan raised a brow. "Papa?"

"Yup." Elaina smiled, "Papa Eli."

"This is Kaden." Elijah introduced his two brothers to the toddler, "Kade this is my brothers, Ethan and Evan." Kade shyly waved at them burying his face in Eli's chest.

"Sorry, Eli." Ian came out holding Kade's shirt, "Oh hello." He greeted the two brothers awkwardly.

"This is my lover Ian." Evan's eyes bulged out of his socket as he stared at the two wordlessly. "Ian these are my two brothers, Ethan and Evan." Ian moved slightly behind Eli.

"Stop being weird." Elaina scolded Evan pinching his arm.

"It's nice to meet you, Ian," Ethan spoke softly. "Thank you for taking care of my brother."

"U-Uh yes." Evan nodded his head.

"Why are you so awkward?" Elijah raised a brow, Evan rubbed the back of his head.

"He's good looking. My type." Evan admitted quietly, Elijah glared at him. "Of course I won't touch him!" He exclaimed, "I'm just saying!" Elaina giggled shaking her head as she guided her oldest brother to the dining area.

"How are you feeling, Iniya?" Ethan asked.

"I'm feeling fine, how about you?" She questioned passing the plates to him.

"I'm doing okay." He smiled softly, "Have you been relaxing?" She sighed nodding her head. "Don't sigh, you're carrying precious children you have to learn how to relax and rest."

"Have you been talking to Nikolai?" She raised a brow causing him to laugh.

"No, but I know my own little sister." He said.

"I haven't done anything all day, Eli and Ian won't let me." She stated, "So yes I've been relaxing and resting today, E." Ethan nodded placing the plates down on the table.

"I was wondering when Eli was going to tell us," Ethan said, Elaina raised a brow.

"You knew too?" He nodded chuckling.

"I saw them sneaking out that day you and Nikolai announced your marriage and pregnancy." He said shaking his head.

"And here we thought we were incognito." Elijah laughed as they joined them at the table, Evan grumbling and rubbing the back of his head, "Guess we weren't that good." He told Ian who flushed shaking his head.

"Of course these two would find out," Evan quipped, "All they do is observe."

"And there is nothing wrong with that." Elaina snickered spotting the red spot on the back of his neck. "Unlike you who is unnecessarily loud." Evan glared at her sticking his tongue out.

"Don't talk to me, preggo." Elaina rolled her eyes taking a seat feeling her feet aching.

"Don't be rude." Ethan said slapping the back of his head.

"Ow!" Evan groaned. "Why are you guys so mean today?" He grumbled, "I feel unwanted."

"Don't be dramatic." Elaina giggled pushing the seat next to her out, "Come." Evan sighed taking a seat beside her.

"What?" She took his hand placing it on her stomach as her children woke up from their short sleep. His eyes widened feeling as they kicked his palm that rested on her stomach. "Wow." He breathed, "The nephews or nieces are strong." Elaina nodded.

"I know," She laughed softly as he moved his hand away.

"I say we name one of them Evan." He said, Elaina sighed rolling her eyes.

"I am not naming my child after you." Evan pouted. "Why don't you settle down and have your own kid." She huffed, "Name your child Evan Jr."

"I don't want to." He scoffed, "I've still got a long way to go."

"Yes become old and no one will want you by then." Ethan joked as he passed the filled plate over to Elaina who thanked him.

"Everyone wants me." Evan glared at him. "They all want sexy Nave Evans."

"Still a stupid name." Elijah smirked, Ethan and Elaina nodded agreeing with him.

"I like." Kade spoke giving Evan an encouraging thumbs up. "Stupid bad, papa." Ian nudged Elijah glaring at him slightly.

"Sorry sorry." Elijah chuckled, "Don't say that okay? Daddy will get angry." Kade nodded zipping his mouth and throwing the imaginary key away.

"You're so smart, Kade." Elaina praised the toddler. "Unlike my brothers." She grinned teasingly.

"Five dollars." Ian held his hand out to Elijah who dug into his pocket taking his wallet out and handing it over to Ian.

"Exactly put him in his place, handsome." Evan winked at Ian who chuckled shaking his head.

"If you don't stop flirting with my lover I'll kick you out." Elijah threatened.

"This isn't even your house." Evan glared crossing his arms across his chest.

"Nikolai said I can do whatever." Elijah stated a smug look on his face. "Which includes getting rid of pests."

"Stop being rude." Ian said elbowing him, "Kade careful," He turned to his child who was reaching for the large cup. "Here," He handed him the smaller cup with a straw inside.

"So Stella?" Evan raised a brow, Ethan choked on his food covering his mouth as he coughed loudly. The siblings looked at each other smirking as the oldest avoided their eyes.

"I made 150 dollars," Elaina smirked.

Elaina rested on her side, the thick curtains blocking any light from seeping into the room. Yawning she sat up resting her back against the backboard running her hand through her hair. She rested her hand on her stomach rubbing it softly as her restless children moved about. With little to no rest at all, she had a frown on her face.

"Come on, let mommy rest a bit, little bears." She whispered feeling as they kicked her palm. It was the third day without Nikolai and she was having withdrawals. Waking up with her husband, not by her side made her unhappy and her brother, Ian, and Kade could tell. Reaching for her phone she checked the time seeing that she had slept past lunch and it was now 4 pm. Frustrated she rubbed her watering eyes and carefully slid out of bed walking into the bathroom.

"Let's have a warm bath." She mumbled to herself as she turned the water on in the tub making sure that it wasn't too hot. Standing up as the water filled the tub she peeled her husband's clothes off dropping them on the heated ground and stepped inside the tub letting the water fill up to just above her chest. After turning the tap off she laid her head back against the wall sighing as her children moved once more. "Next time your father will carry your siblings." She scoffed rubbing her belly. "Mommy loves you very much but mommy needs to sleep in order for us to be well."

Silence filled the bathroom and she slowly closed her eyes when her children stopped kicking, calming down. Letting out a grateful sigh she kept her hands protectively around her stomach. A knock sounded against the door and she opened her eyes looking at the ajar bathroom door.

"Hmm?" She hummed weakly.

"Love?" Her husband stepped into the bathroom a warm smile on his face as he stared at her. Tears welled in her eyes as he approached the tub cupping her face and placing a soft kiss on her lips. "Hi."

"H-Hi." She choked wrapping her arms around his neck burying her face in the crook of his neck.

"How are you feeling?" He asked brushing her hair back from her face when she pulled back to get a good look at his face. "Tired?" She nodded enjoying the feel of his large hand on her.

"Come." She said, Nikolai, chuckled taking his clothes off and joining her in the bathtub. Elaina leaned back resting her back against his warm chest while Nikolai laid his hands gently on her stomach rubbing it softly. "They stopped moving just a few minutes ago." She informed him.

"Ian and Eli have left." He told her, "They've invited us to dinner at your brother's house tomorrow. Ian is on his way to tell my parents." Elaina nodded tiredly as she rested her head on her husband's chest closing her eyes.

"I missed you." Elaina muttered, "Very much." Nikolai stared down at her closed eyes frowning slightly.

"Thank you for being so strong, love." He whispered pressing a long kiss to the top of her head. "Thank you for taking care of yourself as well as our children." Elaina nodded a small smile on her tired face. Only the sound of the water soon filled the bathroom, as the couple held onto each other quietly. Nikolai rubbing her swelling stomach as she rested.

"Naughty babies." He muttered.

"They take after you," Elaina murmured, Nikolai chuckled peeking down to see her one eye open. "That's what your mother and brother said."

"Ian has no right." Nikolai said, "He had my mother screaming heavens doors down." Elaina giggled shaking her head.

"Have you thought of names?" She asked him entangling her fingers with his and resting it on her stomach.

"A few but Evan keeps insisting that one of them should be named Evan." Nikolai chuckled, "He sent me an entire paper about why we should name one of your children after him." Elaina rolled her eyes a giggle passing through her lips.

"Of course he would." She sighed softly. "He's been pestering me about it too, but I do not want a child of mine to carry his name."

"Maybe the middle name?" Nikolai suggested his hand cupping her tender breast.

"Middle name? I'm okay with that." She nodded moaning as he tweaked her hard nipple. "Niko." She groaned.

"I've missed you alot, love." He whispered nibbling on her ear as he squeezed her breasts gently. "I miss touching you, loving you." Elaina turned her head bringing his lips to hers. She let out a moan feeling his warm tongue enter into her mouth. Nikolai moved his hands around her body gently and carefully, he missed his wife dearly and getting to hold her, to touch her, he was in seventh heaven,

"Let's get you out of the tub." He said standing up and wrapping himself into the bathrobe before getting her own bathrobe ready. Lifting her small figure he carefully walked out of the bathroom with Elaina leaving teasing kisses on his neck, and the side of his mouth edging him on.

"I haven't eaten yet." Nikolai announced as he placed her on the bed, spreading her legs. Elaina's eyes widened at his sly innuendo, her face flushed and she groaned as the cold air met her skin briefly. A smirk covered his face as he tugged the bathrobe open. "Thank you for the meal." A squeal passed through her lips before she became a panting mess in front of him.

Having her husband home was the best feeling. Her heart warmed at the thought of him hurrying to finish his work so he can quickly return to her side. Nikolai Valesco was truly a man like no other. And she was lucky to be married to him, to have been able to meet him and get to know the sides of him that other people have gotten the chance to know. Her one and only lover in life.

Wrapping her arms around him, she clung to him tightly as he rubbed her back whispering sweet, soothing words to her. He chuckled as she started to quietly sob into his chest. Nikolai knew that women go through a range of emotions during pregnancy but his love showed little to no sign, she never cried, never whined, never raged, she stayed calm, he had to admit he'd wanted her to cry so he can hold her and comfort her, tell her that everything is okay, assure her that he's by her side through everything.

"Did you miss me that much, love?" He chuckled softly pressing a kiss to her forehead, she whimpered nodding her head burying her face in his chest. "I missed you more." He stated brushing her hair back.

"I-I love you, Niko." She mumbled.

"I love you too, my sweet darling. You are my life, you and our children." He said, "In this life time and the next you are my only love." Elaina raised her head looking at him with teary eyes.

"Re-Really?" She stuttered, Nikolai stared down at her nodding his head.

"Only one Elaina for me." He smiled softly.

"Forever." Elaina uttered softly reaching up to kiss his lips.

Authors Note: This is unfortunately short as hell which I apologize for.

I'm posting this now because sadly it's the holiday season and I work full-time in retail and hours are now longer, plus black Friday is coming up (sh*t).

I hope you guys enjoy this and before I forget I've decided the twins' names and will reveal them in due time :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 3.7K 79
"Do you have any idea how damn frustrating you are?" He trapped me between him and the wall. Stubbornly, I looked squarely at him, "You say this lik...
509K 10.3K 44
"Damn,baby...s-so tight." Lazar husked in my ear. "F-faster!" I moaend,and so he did. He began to thrust faster and faster. The bed hitting the wall...
211K 4.4K 36
"I give you permission to take me to your bed in any position you want, slow or fast, hard or gentle, to never leave your bed side until you satisfie...
1.5M 46.9K 102
Despite Sophia defying the odds and securing a job at the most prestigious company in New York City, she struggles to see the threat from her past cr...