❛ MEDICINE ❜ - 𝖼𝗆𝖻 ✓

By -SOLARSYSTM

᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘔𝘌𝘋𝘐𝘊𝘐𝘕𝘌 IN WHICH a girl decides to be different and show corbyn bess... More

000; cast
001; the party
002; hey princess
003; not my thing
004; bipolar much
005; dance practice
006; different girl
007; gonna be fun
008; paint me something
009; a soft spot
010; one of your hook ups
011; cotton candy
012; ghost her?
013; u look cute
014; high hopes
015; pros and cons
016; jealous
017; you look stupid
018; one more week
019; i hate compliments
020; good for him
021; horny bitch
022; stargazing
023; you should leave
024; the besson's
025; you're so cold hearted
026; such a snowflake
027; we aren't dating
028; you're the exception
029; game to him
030; heart with his hands
031; she's perfect
032; he's untrustworthy
033; i can't believe this
034; he wants you
035; i'm sorry
036; invite him over
037; we're just friends
038; you're changing him
039; do we tell him
040; she's a handful
041; make me
042; you talk too much
043; she's angry
044; most perfect person
045; he's gotta be kidding
046; they're for mollie
047; why do you even care
048; when did this happen
049; just ignore him
050; it was just a joke
051; had a disagreement
052; what's the catch
053; don't do this to her
054; i'm not mad
055; probably hates me
056; was he crying?
057; you definitely like it
058; are you single?
059; do me a favour
060; she's so nice
061; you're coming with
062; so that's your boyfriend
063; it was not flirting
064; let's make out
065; i kinda liked her
066; love isn't real
067; tell her u love her
068; cry about it
069; we don't work
070; keep going this is cute
071; all figured out
073; nothing personal
074; like a couple
075; boost your ego
076; butterflies
077; you're being soft
078; be a good girl
079; happy graduation
080; i love you
thank you !
sequel !

072; relax molls

4.1K 166 79
By -SOLARSYSTM

third person.

"so how was your date with jonah?" mollie asked olivia as soon as they finished with their after school dance practise, both of them grabbing their bags as a smile grew on olivia's face.

"he's the sweetest." she shrugged, "we went for dinner and then we went to the beach and sat and talked for a few hours, he's a very interesting guy."

"so you like him?"

"yeah, he's sweet." olivia nodded, "we agreed to not go to prom together though, he's going with daniel and i'll just see him there anyway. plus it's next week so it's way too late to even ask."

mollie nodded, having a sip of her water as olivia continued to talk, "are you going with corbyn? i heard you guys stopped talking so i just wondered.."

"yeah we are going together," mollie replied, a small smile on her face, "he asked about a week ago and we're together again."

"ok because i was about to be very confused as to why he walked into the room but as long as it's all good," olivia said through a small laugh, watching corbyn come up to the two girls and put his arm around mollie.

"besson," the girl said, watching the boy instantly take a deep breath and move his hand into the pocket of his jeans.

"don't say that," he mumbled, biting his lip slightly before giving a smile to olivia, "hi liv."

"i feel like i'm third wheeling now," olivia replied, "but hi corbyn, i'm going to go head outside the school now."

after exchanging their goodbyes and olivia leaving the studio, corbyn immediately turned to mollie, a small smirk on his face, "besson? really?"

"yes, really." she nodded, swinging her bag over her shoulder before making her way out of the studio, corbyn rolling his eyes before following after her.

"that's the one word i refuse to let you use when we're around other people," he told her as his arm went around her waist.

"but that's the fun of it," she frowned, looking up at him, "because you can't do anything about it."

"do you want to walk home?" the boy asked her as she stopped to turn around and face him, "how about you fix your attitude so we won't have an issue tonight, yeah?"

"no," the girl replied, rolling her eyes and continuing to head out of the school building, "that's boring."

"alright," corbyn raised his eyebrows, leaving the building and getting into his car before he looked at her, "so do you want to go back to mine?"

"and why do you ask that?" mollie looked at him, a small smile on her face.

"hm, why'd you think?"

"because you're horny." she said, resting her head on her hand as the boy laughed slightly, glancing away from her, "i need to study though, so i can't."

"ugh." he groaned, putting his hands on the steering wheel before rolling his eyes, "you don't even want to kiss me? because as your boyfriend- ooh wait do you want to go get some food?"

"are you feeling alright?" mollie asked, a confused tone in her voice as corbyn looked at her, "you're speaking about so many things at once."

"well," he paused for a moment, "i really want to make out with you."

"that's nothing new."

"and i'm super hungry," he nodded, "but i don't know if it's for food or for you."

"you're making this weird," she furrowed her eyebrows.

"but i'm also really in the mood to cuddle you," corbyn continued, sighing and leaning back in his seat, "how about we go get food, go to the field and then we make out and cuddle?"

"how about you drop me home because i need to do school work?" she replied, "oh, also i need to take photos of you for my art."

"why me?"

"because i want you to be my model for it." she looked at him as corbyn slowly nodded, beginning to drive out of the parking lot, "besides i don't really want food."

"why?" he asked.

"i'm not hungry," the girl shrugged.

"have you already eaten?" corbyn asked her as she shook her head, "so then why aren't you hungry?"

"i just don't feel like eating," mollie told him as he nodded, a concerned expression on his face.

"have you had anything at all today?"

"uhh, yeah i did."

"liar, you hesitated." corbyn told her as she rolled her eyes, looking out of the car window before his hand went to her leg, "when did you last-"

"what's with all the questions?" she looked at him and folded her arms.

"because you need to eat." the boy replied, pulling into dunkin's drive thru, "cookie or donut?"

"neither, i'm not eating anything." she said as he nodded, turning his head to his window and rolling it down before ordering the girl her usual, "corbyn i'm not-"

"i never said you had to eat it now." the boy said through a small laugh, "relax molls, just take a bite of it and i'll be happy."

"just one bite?" mollie raised her eyebrows as he nodded, paying and handing her the cookie and drink he had ordered for her, "i feel like you're trying to trick me."

"i don't even know how i can trick you with that," he furrowed his eyebrows, making the drive back to the girl's house and glancing at her every so often, "so when are you going to take a bite of it?"

"when i get home."

"you're not going inside until you eat something," he said as she sighed, shaking her head subtly before looking out of the car window, watching him pull up to her house and stopping the car, "please."

"no."

"moll-"

"no."

"it's either you take a bite so you can tell max you've eaten something today or you can have a long lecture by max about how you need to start eating," corbyn explained, taking the cookie out of the packet before handing it to her, "and i know you'd want to go with the first option."

turning her head back around to look at the boy, she noticed the slightly worried expression on his face as he broke the cookie in half, trying to make it easier to eat for her, "is that less intimidating if it's smaller? i'll take a bite at the same time as you, does that sound fine?"

"i guess," she slowly nodded, taking the smaller half of the cookie out of his hand before they both took a bite at the same time, the boy refusing to move his gaze away from her until he knew she had swallowed it.

"thank you." corbyn said as she stayed silent, putting the cookie back into the packet and grabbing her bag while opening the car door, "i'll see you tomorrow?"

"mhm," mollie quickly replied, placing a small kiss on his cheek before he narrowed his eyes and grabbed her arm, "corbyn i-"

"i want a kiss," he frowned, "can i have a kiss?"

"i need a reason," she replied, giving him a small smile as she watched the boy roll his eyes, "well?"

"i am your boyfriend." corbyn looked at her, "personally i think that's a good enough reason to deserve a kiss."

"i guess that works for me."

"good because if it didn't we were going to have an issue," he smiled, placing a kiss on her lips as one of his hands went to the side of her face.

and just as the boy tried to deepen the kiss, his girlfriend pulled away from it, noticing his smile fall as he frowned, "i gave you a kiss why are you sad?"

"because i want more," the boy tilted his head, tucking the girls hair behind her ear, "i like kissing you."

"i'll see you tomorrow," she softly said, placing one last kiss on his forehead before finally leaving his car and closing the door behind her.

a/n

cuties pls i just 🥺

also i didn't proof read so if u see any typos pls feel free to call me out on it 😍🥵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45.4K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
40.9K 863 35
Hero and April get back to LA freshly engaged and after a six month road trip. April goes back to her tattoo studio while Hero is trying to figure ou...
235K 3.7K 48
it started as a summer thing, now, the world seemed to be catching up to us.
222K 5.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...