Of Course Not || MINSUNG ON H...

By Patchutsksk

Han Jisung, a transfer student at JYP Academy, is forced to be the lead role for a school project partnered w... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

18

705 44 42
By Patchutsksk

"Seungminie I think our friend here is jealous." Jeongin said as he points towards Jisung.

"Don't believe him puppy because I am not! Why are you spreading false rumors about me Innie. Oh my god men." Jisung replied with wide eyes.

"Hmmmmm. But why are you so defensive? Now I'm convinced that maybe you are jealous here. With who though?" Seungmin asked.

"Your brother right there" Jeongin replied as he looked at Jisung with raised eyebrows and then towards Minho and Hanna who was sitting beside each other.

"It's dismissal time class." Prof. Kim said as she checks her watch. "You're off to go. Enjoy your weekend but don't forget to pass your draft reports online. Okay you may go now."

The class hurridly left the room excited to get out.

"Wait what? Come again Innie? My brother? My step brother brother? As in you mean Minho?" Seungmin asked in shock.

Jisung immediately fixed his things and head to the door. His friend's voices fade out as he walks away from the classroom. He didn't want to engage in their nonsense talk and instead wanted to breathe in fresh air. He waited outside while his back faces the classroom. He then leans on the open wall squinting his eyes as he checks the silhouette of the people at the mini forest just across the wide open field.

After some time, he can hear Jeongin's faint voice outside of the room. "I know right. He isn't like this before. Ever. Don't know what's gotten into him." His voice became louder for Jisung to clearly hear what they're talking about.

"Guys, let's go to the mini forest. I think there isn't a lot of students their right now. Come on." Jisung interrupted them and grabbed their hands towards the stairs.

"Wait, Bang Chan asked us to stay for a bit. He wanted to tell us something about the film. Even Hanna still waited inside." Seungmin said as he stopped Jisung from running.

"Oh, okay. Why didn't you say so? Come on."

The 3 entered the room again. Everyone already left except for Stray Kids, Felix, and Hanna who were by the blackboard. Chan was writing on the board while explaining something.

"Hi guys. I thought Jisung left already. Minho was just willing to walk to the Mini forest again to fetch you guys." Changbin said while smirking.

"Hey I didn't say that. What the heck Changbin?" Minho replied as he makes his way to punch Changbin's arm but the latter gets away in time. 

"Alright alright. But hey, I'm still not wrong though. You are gonna go to them regardless." Changbin replied as he ran beside Bang Chan.

"Okay guys stop it. Continue with your silliness later and focus. I'll say it again for you guys. So like what I said, the plot is about 3 people caught up in a love triangle right, it's you Minho, Hanna and Jisung. We are good with this right? No violent reactions?" Bang Chan asked and looked at Jisung in particular.

"oh me? I'm fine with it already. Besides, everything that happened last weekend will be put into waste if I won't accept this role." Jisung replied as he sat down at the chair.

"Wait. What happened last weekend? You were together the whole weekend? And you didn't invite me guys? Lee Know explain." Hanna said while pouting.

Hyunjin immediately rolled his eyes and hissed at the side. Minho was caught off guard and didn't respond immediately.

"What's her deal? Are they a couple?" Jeongin whispered to Jisung.

"I don't know. Minho didn't say anything though. So maybe not." Jisung whispered back.

"Well, it was just an impromptu get together Hanna and as you said you had a party to go to that day right?" Bang Chan replied. It was partly true but he felt like he needed to lie a little bit because Hanna might make a huge fuss about it and ruin the situation for everyone. White lies won't hurt sometimes.

"Still though. Lee Know should have told me something. Hmp." Hanna then sat at the chair opposite to Minho's. Everyone looked at her while she was crossing her arms and pouting. "well? won't you say sorry at least?"

"Me? Why would I say sorry? I didn't do anything to you." Minho replied.

Hanna gasped at Minho's response. "well, uhm. Because my feelings are hurt and you left me out." She then formed a sad cutesy face, turned her back to everyone and faced the window.

The rest of the group was in silent and in shock as they bop their heads from Hanna and Chan. They didn't know how to react to the situation.

"We're sorry for not telling you Hanna. We thought you didn't want to hang out and besides we were all boys at the house. It wouldn't look nice if you stayed at house with 8 guys in it for two days right? Let's just hang out some other time here at school, we'll let you know immediately." Bang Chan said sincerely. As the leader of the group he felt the need to take responsibility.

"I don't need your sorry Bang Chan. It's Lee Know's I want." Hanna replied stubbornly while her back still against them.

Minho's face immediately looked confused as to why Hanna wanted him to say sorry. In his context, he didn't do anything wrong.

Hyunjin who was holding his temper wanted to confront Hanna and lash out his frustrations, but Seungmin who picked up his abrupt actions immediately held his hand to stop him. "Don't Hyunjin, there's nothing good that's gonna come out from venting your anger towards her. Just calm down. Let Chan handle it."

Bang Chan then gestures Minho to say sorry. But Minho who didn't understand why the need to, refused.

"just say sorry Minho. Even if you don't mean it." Changibn said in a low voice which Felix heard, he then slapped Changbin's arms.

"No. I didn't do anything wrong. Why would I say sorry for something I didn't even do? I don't even know what I did wrong here." Minho replied.

Hanna stood up and walked outside of the classroom. "I guess now you don't want me here right? You hate me now Lee Know? I'll just tell Prof. Park to change my groupings because M-minho doesn't want to be w-with me." Hanna said while lowering her head and spoke with a cracked voice.

"Wait are you crying? Hanna no no no no. There's nothing to be upset about. Minho is gonna say sorry now. Right Minho?" Bang Chan said firmly.

"Just do it. I'll make it up to you." Bang Chan mouths to his friend.

Minho rolled his eyes and lazily walked towards Hanna. "Okay fine. I'm sorry then. My phone died that day so even if I wanted to text you I still couldn't. Stop crying already."

"OhMinho! I forgive you. I can't get angry with you even for a second." She thenwraps her arms around Minho's waist and loudly sniffed while wiping her tears."Don't do that again okay? Don't hurt my feelings. Please. I won't take it."

Minho was dumbfounded by the sudden hug Hanna gave him and faced his friends inside the classroom with a questioning look. "What am I gonna do now?" Minho mouths to his friends

Chan and Changbin gestured to pat her back or her hair which Minho understood immediately. He then pats Hanna's head gently with his right hand.

"Won't you hug me back Minho? Like this." She then took Minho's left hand and wraps it around her waist. Minho who was confused by the situation just complied and didn't remove his hand after. They awkwardly hug at the hallway for a few seconds.

A handful of students saw them and took pictures.
"Are they official? YAAAH! King and Queen!"
"OMG. Are they really?"
"Damn Hanna is a really good catch. Lucky Minho."

Just some of the murmurs currently circulating in the hallway.

"Ughhhhhh. Poor Minho. He isn't used to these things and you can really see it. I wish I could yank that leech away from him but it would be a disaster. I'm not gonna lie, Hanna is an asset for us." Hyunjin said at the back.

"That's why we should take care of her. Even if we have to make Minho as a bait." Changbin replied.

"Hey, don't be mean you guys. We are better than that. Hanna isn't that bad. She just needs extra understanding. Got it? Especially you Hyunjin." Bang Chan said as he eyed the two at the hallway. "Now go get them or this will get out of hand."

"Ehermmm! ehermm! So are you guys good? No hard feelings? Let's come inside or people might think differently with you guys hugging there. Come on now." Hyunjin approached the two immediately forcing himself between and held them towards the room.

"Are you fine now Hanna?'' Changbin asked

"Yeah. Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

"uhm well you just cried not long ago. Are you sure you're okay?" Bang Chan asked.

"Oh. Yeah sure. Well Lee Know is such a nice guy and a gentleman too. I'm just really lucky to have him." Hanna said while clinging to Minho's arms.

"Uhm. Have me what?" Minho asked trying to remove Hanna's arms.

Hanna's eyebrow raised after hearing Minho's question. "As a special friend of course! Well as of now. Anyways, you may continue with what you were saying Chan. I have an errand to attend to after this so can we hurry? Thank you!" Hanna said sweetly while batting her eyelashes.

"That's cringey oh my god. And she's acting as if we were the ones who just ruined her schedule. Wow. Entitled." Hyunjin hissed.

"Shhhh. She might hear you. Shut it Hyunjn." Seungmin scolded

"So as what I was saying. I wanted to shoot a scene with you and Minho at the gym. Your fighting scene to be specific. Your "relationship'' will have a turning point. and that's where Minho will have second thoughts with you and that's how Jisung's gonna come in. Sounds good?" Bang Chan explained.

"Awwww. Well if it's for the film I'm okay with it."

"But what's the conflict Chan? We need a backstory for that too." Seungmin asked.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" Felix shouted.

"What is it babe? Tell us." Changbin encourage.

"Even though Bang Chan and Seungmin are our directors and script writers, they still need to be in the actual film right? As actual characters? So, what if Minho's character will catch Hanna and Bang Chan flirting or dating secretly? That's why they fought at the basketball court? And that's why Minho will get confused with his feelings towards Hanna? And Jisung's character will comfort him somehow?" Felix suggested.

"Oh yeah! That can work. Are you in for it Chan?" Seungmin asked.

"Oh me? Why me though? We can have Hyunjin here. He's much more handsome." Bang Chan replied.

"No no no no no no. Give me any character there is just not this one. I beg you Chan!" Hyunjin pleaded.

"Fine fine. I'll take it. Are you fine with it Hanna? Hanna?"

"Oh. Were you saying something? I'm quite busy here, sorry. what is it?" Hanna said still looking at her phone.

"Tsssss."

"We wanted to add a new character. Bang Chan will be your love affair. That's the reason why you and Minho fought. Is it okay for you?" Changbin said.

"Oh? Bang Chan? Sure. Whatever you guys want I'm fine with it. Can I go now though? My friends are waiting for me. Just ring me up if there's anything you guys need okay? Okay bye! Bye Lee Know!" Hanna said while rushing towards the door not even waiting for the groups response.

Awkward Silence filled the room after Hanna left.

"Did she just leave us like that? In the middle of a meeting? Can we like remove her name from the credits when we edit the video? Ugh." Hyunjin said annoyed.

"Well that just happened. Now what are we going to do? what if she won't agree with what we are gonna plan out?" Seungmin said clearly frustrated as well.

"Let's just continue guys. You heard her right? She's fine with whatever we are gonna plan out. so where were we?" Bang Chan said hiding the annoyance he felt.

DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE I AM SOOOO HAPPY. THANK YOU FOR APPRECIATING OF COURSE NOT GUYS T_T 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...