backyard boy | k. bakugou

IdyllicTomura- द्वारा

❝Dance with me in my backyard, explosion boy.❞ ❝Shut the fuck up, you damn extra.❞ 🗒 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 09/28/20 🗒... अधिक

-01
-02
-03
-04
-05
-06
-07
-08
-09
-10
-10.5
-11
-12
-13
-14
-15
-16
-17
-18
-19
-20
-21
-22
-23
-24
-25
-26
-27
-28
-30
-31
-32
-33
-34
-35
-36
-37
-38
-39
-40
-41
-42
-43
-44
-45
-46
Misty's note!
bestfriend

-29

21.3K 848 2.7K
IdyllicTomura- द्वारा

I can't call the girl (that y'all hate) from last chapter "girl classmate" so I gave her a name and it's Himari.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

Himari sported a frown on her face as she walked towards class 1H's dorm. "As if Bakugou would like her." She spatted as she glared at the rocks infront of her.

Once she arrived infront of their dorm. She knocked at the door. A female with pink hair opened the door. "Oh! Himari, what could I do for yah?" The said pink haired girl asked.

Himari showed her a smile, "I just wanted to borrow a binoculars, Hatsume" She said as she giggled. Hatsume nodded her head.

(Author-chan: This is the first time I used the word "Giggle".)

"Sure! Let me get my baby!" Hatsume exclaimed, the biggest smile on her face as she ran towards a particular part of the dorms where she stashed some of her creations.

She pulled out a binoculars from the stash and quickly went back to the door. "This is my baby!" She presented the creation to Himari. Himari took it from her and examined it.

"Thanks!" She said as she flashed Hatsume her smile. "That baby makes you hear and see things. It's basically like my quirk!" Hatsume said as she chuckled.

"That's cool!" Himari complimented. 'Now, I can also hear some shit that Bakugou would say to that (Y/N)' she thought.

"Thanks for this again, Hatsume!" Himari waved at the pink haired girl as she walked away from class 1H's dorm. She immediately walked towards 1A's dorm, eager to arrive first.

You and Shinsou walked towards 1A's dorm, you talked about random things. To having different realities or universe, you were so caught up in your conversation that you didn't notice someone hiding behind a bush.

A few steps away from the door, "It's locked." You assumed. Shinsou just shrugged as you walked towards the door, turning the knob before you pushed. But to no avail, the door didn't budge.

"We should wait." Shinsou mumbled as he looked at his wrist watch(?). Shinsou took his phone out from his pocket as he sat down the stairs infront of the door.

You did the same and just stared at the view infront of you. The view being a few more dorms and a wide front yard. You stayed there for a few more minutes. You played some games on your phone, talked to Shinsou, and stared infront of you once again.

Himari on the other, was also bored. It was hot where her position was. She was also tired of sitting on grass and hiding behind a bush.

Good thing after 30 minutes, A bus pulled infront of the dorm. You and Shinsou looked up at the same time from your phones, looking at the students as they exited the bus one by one. Aizawa was also there, he immediately felt your presence.

You stood up and waved at them, them also waving back at you. Aizawa said a few more things before he dismissed the class, allowing them to have some rest.

"Good, they're here" Himari whispered to herself as she used the telescope to take a better look at the 1A students.

"(Y/N)! I'm happy that you're here! Bakubro would love your company!" Kirishima exclaimed as he stood beside you. You looked at Bakugou who still didn't budge in his position and just stood there.

"What's with him?" You asked Kiri, Kirishima awkwardly chuckled as he scratched his neck. "You ask him yourself." Kiri mumbled before he entered the dorm.

Shinsou bumped his shoulders with yours. "I'm going inside." He mumbled, you nodded your head as acknowledgement.

Bakugou took his phone out and started typing something. Shinsou entered the dorm and closed the door behind him. The only people left outside was you and Bakugou.

You looked over at Bakugou again. You were about to enter the dorm when your phone beeped. You opened it, Bakugou's message greeting your eyes.

Stay where you are.

You frowned in confusion as you looked up from your phone and stared at the ash blonde boy who was staring at you.

"What are they doing?!" Himari whisper yelled as she observed what was happening.

You stayed put on your position, not even moving a muscle. Bakugou looked at the windows, checking if someone was peaking through it.

When he was sure someone wasn't looking. He walked towards you, his vermilion eyes staring at your (e/c) ones. Once Bakugou was a few steps away, you opened your arms. Bakugou immediately snaked his arms around your waist as he hid his face on your neck.

"Woah, Hi Katsu!" You greeted as you rubbed his back. Bakugou just groaned against your neck(?).

"The fuck is this? This ain't 'friends'" Himari mumbled, she felt her heart shatter at the sight of Bakugou hugging you.

You chuckled when Bakugou leaned you on the railings, still not letting you go. "This is a full on cuddle, Katsu." You mumbled as you placed your hand on his hair and played with it.

"The privileges." Himari whined.

"So?" Bakugou muttered. You just chuckled once again and continued on playing with his hair. Until. You felt a small peck on your neck.

(Author-chan: imagine this with Bakugou, i'm dying immediately.)

You felt your cheeks heat up as your mouth agape. "Did you just kiss my neck?!" You exclaimed as you pushed him so that you could see his face.

His face was red the same as yours. "I didn't. Your dumb ass moved so my lips touched your neck." He mumbled, pulling you close to him once again.

"This is full on torture." Himari whined but she still continued on watching the two of you. "(Y/N) won the lottery." She added. "Why her?!"

"I didn't even move!" You exclaimed, Bakugou just shrugged.

"Forget about it." He mumbled. You just sighed and started playing with his hair once again. "So? What happened at the provisional exam?" You asked.

Bakugou stayed quiet for awhile. "I didn't pass. Some dumb hired civilians." He muttered. You just chuckled.

Bakugou pulled away and looked at your eyes. "You're not fucking mad?" He asked. You looked at him confused, "Why would I be?" You asked.

"Oh is it because you hugged me even though you didn't pass?" You asked. Bakugou just grunted and placed his head on your shoulder once again.

"Don't worry," you chuckled. "This is a participation prize. Like a participation award." You laughed which made Bakugou growl.

He squeezed you tighter against him, not even planning on letting you go. "Shouldn't we be inside?" You asked. "Damn extras. Too lazy to go to my room." He mumbled.

"Okay. Let's stay here then." You said softly as you rubbed his back soothingly. You stayed in that position for a while. Shinsou eventually coming outside to check on the two of you.

You just placed your pointer finger infront of your lips before you pointed at Bakugou. Shinsou just nodded before he closed the door once again.

Himari on the other hand, gave up. She walked towards 1C's dorm. She clearly knows that she didn't stand a chance with Bakugou anymore since she clearly saw how infatuated Bakugou was with you.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

I kinda feel sorry for Himari :(

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

37.5K 1.1K 15
-𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲. 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 𝐌�...
114K 3.7K 14
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝?❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟒 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧...
highway BoB द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

12.5K 658 15
"You just yelled at a kid for accidentally walking in front of you!" A story in which time can change a mind. "It was a social experiment...?" bakugo...
85.7K 3K 23
浦ゟダ ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ˡⁱᵉˢ 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐩 © 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐱 (𝐟𝐞𝐦.) 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫