Doting Mrs. Kim | vsoo

By euphoricninja

Kim Taehyung, the cold and aloof President of Kim Group, is a multibillionaire at a young age and every girl... More

Foreword
CH 1: you will not be in the headlines tomorrow
CH2: I don't want to owe anyone
CH3: Make sure whoever wrote this will be blacklisted in Korea
CH 4: I don't like those kinds of jokes
CH5: You chose the wrong girl to mess with
CH 7: I will make her suffer twice
CH 8: I will make sure karma hits them hard
CH9: I will win the Best Actress Award
CH 10: Please send some help for me
CH 11: I have an intense grudge to whoever did this
CH12: I told you that you can call me oppa
CH 13: It's an offer for a lifetime
CH 14: I intended to spend my life with you
CH 15: Do not remove it, let them be.
CH 16: Your Husband
CH 17: He knew I will fall for you
CH 18: I didn't even do that much for you yet you are thanking me
CH 19: It's also my fault for not protecting you
CH 20: You are setting the standard too high for men, Mr. Kim
CH 21: What did I do to deserve you?
CH 22: Don't joke around, Mr. Kim
CH23: To the man I love and admire
CH 24: Be my date
CH 25: This is my wife, Kim Jisoo
CH 26: Should I make you cry with your own blood?
CH 27: You don't have any right to point your finger and shout at my wife
CH 28: You are done with your revenge, and let me do mine now
CH 29: Don't get me wrong, I hate you too
CH 30: He is Kim Taehyung, he will be okay
CH 31: It felt good to touch
CH 32: Touch her and I will put a bullet to your head
CH33: I'm sorry... I am late...
CH 34: You will look beautiful on everything
CH 35: I also need it to improve my stamina [M]
CH36: They insulted the wrong person
CH 37: Some people are good in pretending to be nice
CH 38: To our kids
CH 39: President Kim has two soft spots
CH 40: Those bastards really pulled this stunt
CH 41: I have to give it to the right owner
CH 42: We will be great parents [republished chap]
CH 43: What if destiny didn't want us to be together
CH 44: I don't want to have that choice of who to save, my dear wife or my child
CH 45: We dragged them into this mess [M]
CH 46: I'll make sure she will be dead
CH 47: I'll get back at her even if it costs my life
CH48: Do not choose me to be saved
CH49: You don't deserve to live
CH50: Let her rest
CH51: We have a lot of time in our hands
CH52: No need to remind me of that
CH53: He is still a human with only one life

CH 6: Your wife will be lucky

10.2K 606 111
By euphoricninja

chapter 6

~~~~

Taehyung looked at the girl sleeping soundly on his bed. He was supposed to bring her in the mansion but he decided to just bring her to his penthouse since he felt a little tired to drive all the way to the mansion.

He thought he can rest and sleep immediately from tiredness but as soon as he entered the unit, it was washed away. He decided to take a quick bath before engaging himself on readng some documents while drinking some coffee on his home office.

He was in the middle of his bath, when he heard someone scream and followed by pleading words and sobs. He immediately took a robe, covered himself and ran as quickly as he can to the room. He then saw Jisoo sobbing, with a tear falling on her cheeks, from having a nightmare.

He went closer to her side, lightly tapped her arm and soothed her with warmth, "Shh.. I'm here. Don't worry"

If anyone will see this scene, they will be shocked to the bones. Afterall, it was rare for Kim Taehyung to speak like this.

After few seconds, Jisoo immediately stopped sobbing. Then, soft breathing followed which means she was now back sleeping calmly.

Taehyung sighed as he looked at Jisoo's cheek and tear-stained face. He took an ointment from his medicine drawer and applied it to her. "You are so brave with your words and actions, but you are still fragile." He fixed the blanket covering her. He just realized that he was still in the middle of his bath when a water dropped on Jisoo's forehead from his hair.

He lightly chuckled and proceeded to the bathroom.

After his bath, he received a message from Jack that Chaeyoung, Jisoo's manager, arrived safely at home. His fingers typed in a reply, "Ok. You go home too. I need you to check on something tomorrow."

----

Jisoo woke up with an extreme headache. She knew it was because she drank too much last night. Chaeyoung's boyfriend cheated on her and the girl wanted to drink her sorrow away as well as to celebrate Jisoo's succesful audition.

As her eyes opened, she cursed internally when she saw another unfamiliar room second time for this week. "Chaeyoung will kill me." she muttered under her breath as she checks the time on her watch that says 9 in the morning.

Checking her self, and sighed when she saw her same clothes last night. She stood up from the bed and looked around. The room is extra clean and the interior was superb. As she walks to check the one who brought her here, she saw a some clothes at the end of the bed with a simple handwritten note.

"Take a quick bath and change with these clothes. Don't worry it's all new. Just go out if you are done."

She looked at the clothes, and the letter. "It must be a girl" she thought based on how the clothes were chosen from a luxury brand and the handwriting is so beautiful like it was written by a woman.

After her bath, she messaged Chaeyoung and the girl didn't reply. It only means that her manager is still asleep. Luckily, she doesn't have any schedule this morning. She just have a company meeting in the afternoon.

Jisoo went out of the room and got amazed and shocked at the penthouse decorated in black and white. It looks sophisticted. A savory smell came from the kitchen, she followed it and her eyes got wider. She blinked a couple of times just to make sure her eyes are not playing tricks on her.

In front of the kitchen counter, Kim Taehyung is wearing an apron cooking some bacon. Again, President Kim is cooking. Jisoo felt shy as she realized that she was again saved by him.

Taehyung felt someone staring at him so he looked and saw Jisoo standing in the living room. She greeted him, "Good morning, President Kim." He did not answer yet instead he removed the bacon from the pan and put it on the plate. He removed his apron, before placing the food on the dining table.

"Let's go and eat first." his deep voice resounded sweet in Jisoo's ears.

Jisoo walked to the table and sat infront of him. "Thank you." she took the glass of water given to her.

She looked at Taehyung and sincerely thanked him, "You helped me again. Thank you so much."

"No worries, it's alright." he answered, taking a bite of his bacon

Jisoo then remembered aboout the old man. That bastard need to pay! She will file a case! "If you did not help me last night, I might wake up with that old man beside me. I seriously owe you now."

Both of them looked at each others' eyes. Taehyung saw the sincerity in her. Then, a thought rushes to his mind, "What If I did not see her last night?" He might regret it his whole life.

"I'm a little late though, he hurt you." He said, full of concern

Jisoo felt the warmness in his voice, "You still helped me." she smiled.

Taehyung's heart felt warm as she smiled at him, his lips unconsciously curved lightly upwards.

"It's pleasure to help you out. Like I told you last time, just tell me if you need help." He offered willingly.

Jisoo did not answer but she felt grateful to what he had said. She ate her food, and the fried rice on her plate tasted amazing, "Uhmm... President Kim, what take away is this fried rice from?"

Taehyung questioningly looked at her with concern.

"Why? Is it bad?" He asked with worry.

Jisoo chuckled and complimented, "No, it is so good that I want to know what's their secret."

Taehyung smiled from her compliment, "I cooked it."

Her spoon stopped mid-way, her eyes got widen in shock, "Wow... I did not know President Kim can cook."

"My mom forced me to learn cooking, she wanted me to be independent and cooked for my future wife" Taehyung honestly answered.

"Your wife will be lucky, President Kim." Jisoo said as she takes another spoon of the fried rice.

Taehyung saw this and filled up the glass with water and gave it to her, "Eat slowly, you might choke."

Jisoo got shock, sinceshe met this guys all he showed her is care. Her eyes almost watered as she felt his concern, only her family showed this much care to her. Suho did not even show any care to her during their dating, he doesn't even know that she was allergic to peanuts and ordered her a salad with it. She almost died.

Taehyung got concerned to why tears are forming in her eyes and asked, "Why are you on the binge of crying?" he said giving her a tissue to wipe her eyes.

A soft laugh echoed the room, "Nothing. I just felt happy."

Taehyung was taken aback, this girl's happiness and contentment are so simple unlike other rich ladies who wanted money, material things or fame.

They continued eating having few small talks in between when Taehyung remembered the incident with Director Lu.

"Can I ask a personal question?" He cautiously asked, which Jisoo nodded as an answer

"Where's the courage you had when you talked back with your ex best friend and ex boyfriend last time? Why didn't you use it to talk back to Director Lu?"

Jisoo knew what he meant, "If I talked back, the reporters there will defame me saying I talked back to a renowned director."

She finished her coffee and added more explanation, "My manager also found out that Suho paid those reporters to be there, so they can interview me about my fake sugar daddy."

Hearing these things made Taehyung's body stunned. Indeed, Park Jisoo is capable. But Taehyung thinks that it will be the reasons why he will make sure those bastards experience hell.

"The article about your sugar daddy..." he did not finish his sentence as Jisoo cut him

"Sorry for that. I know your face was not seen but you got into mess because of me."

Jisoo then recalled, "Don't worry, the article suddenly got removed so the issue did not last long."

Jisoo then realized something, "No way." She thought. Kim Taehyung is not the reason for the article to be taken down immediately, right? When it was taken down, her company was still slowly planning on how to smooth thing out.

Then she remembered what Chaeyoung had said, "The reporter who wrote your article has been fired and kicked out of Seoul"

She looked at the man silently eating in front of her.

Taehyung felt Jisoo staring at him, he lifted his head and looked at her, "Is there something, wrong?"

"Do you know that the reporter who wrote the article about me was fired and blacklisted." She said observing his reaction

Taehyung casually answered, "I've heard of it."

"By any chance, are you the one who removed the article?" Jisoo curiously asked as their eyes met

Taehyung never left her eyes, "What if I am?" he asked back

From his answer, Jisoo knew this man was the reason why her scandal died down quick. Normally, scandals usually last for a week or two but her fake scandal was removed after a day. Her heart softened, eyes full of admiration.

"Thank you." Her smile radiated which Taehyung knew will be his weakness.

"You are so easily to be pleased just because I helped you out." He said looking at the girl still smiling at him.

"No one helped or treated me like this other than my family members." Jisoo opened up, giving her reason.

Taehyung nodded, but before he could speak... Jisoo firmly explained "President Kim, I don't want to owe anyone but you've been saving me since. I know you have the power and money but please don't waste it on me. I can manage."

Taehyung's lips curved up, indeed this girl is different from all the girls who wanted to be close to him because of fame, power and money.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Jisoo but I think I have my right to use my money and power to anyone I like and anytime I want to." Taehyung countered with a grin.

Jisoo was taken a back, he was right. But she remained composed and asked back, "Then, do as you please President Kim. I am just requesting for myself, that's my right too. Am I right?" She smiled meaningfully

Taehyung can't help but to feel amaze. He never lose an argument, but his winning streak are over because of this girl.

~~~~

i want to update as much as i can but work sh*ts are waving at me. 🤧 i hope you enjoyed this, leave me some comments so i know what you feel abt this🥺💜 thank you

Please spread vsoo love all the way 💜

I have a VSOO one shot coming up, it was written last 2017 when they emceed together ☺️💜 i'll be posting it here coz why not 🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 22.6K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
32.7K 1.8K 17
Kim Taehyung is the heir of Kim Corporation. He is a serious businessman as well as a famous playboy. He is a handsome, arrogant, stubborn, and intel...
294K 9K 25
Jeon Jungkook CEO of the rich company.He is arrogant and cold to all.But his cold heart melt when his personal assistant,Kim Taehyung introduce him t...
363K 13.1K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...