Slytherin Princess

By malfoyshoee

Katherine Harvey, 5th year. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. "Oh, what have I done to have the Sly... More

You better come get your man
Detention is over
Do you want to play princess for one night?
I would be lying
Christmas Party part 1
Christmas Party part 2
After Party
Little gift
Moaning Myrtle
Umbridge
Healing
Let's start a riot
Learning more
Louis Jones
Love advices
I don't want your girl
Smooth
Valentine's day
Golden trio
Potions
Congratulations
There's no one like you
Plan
All of those disgusting shits couples do
Pranks
He won't be jealous if he doesn't see it
Visitors
Astronomy Tower
Sometimes you can't have it all
There's no secret anymore
Breakups
Kath's summer break
Draco's summer break
Welcome back
Eavesdropers
Rumor
Date
Cherry
Making up
Bonding
Christmas with the Malfoys
Christmas with the Harveys
New book!
7 years later
Dear Thomas
Proposal

Say the words

10.4K 210 182
By malfoyshoee

Hey!

This chapter is a little longer than usual, but it was necessary. I just looooove that one🥰

TW: smut

Happy reading!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Katherine POV

Today was a really great day to be a slytherin.

Last night, a new rule was made: Girls and boys must be at least 8 inches apart from each other.

Which obviously, made everybody furious. I was happy, honestly. Now finally they will start to see Umbridge like I do.

This morning, before breakfast, we were talking about that in our common room. It all started with two seventh years complaining about it, and then, every person that approached them, ended up joining the conversation. About 15 minutes later, all of us were chatting about a way to get rid of that.

Well, everybody know that slytherins aren't the smartest house of all, so it was really funny to watch people giving one suggestion dumbest than the one before, and we were all laughing and joking, until someone gave a really clever idea.

We discussed this a lot and ended up losing breakfast (which made Umbridge herself come to our common room looking for us since not even one slytherin soul showed up in the Great Hall this morning) but it was worth it.

By the end of the night, all of us enchanted our socks to be immune to the dorms' stair's curse. Now, girls and boys could go to each other's dorm without a problem.

I was laid on the couch in front of the fireplace, reading a book. I was really bored, but it was past curfew so I couldn't sneak out to the gryffindor common room, and Louis was too busy shagging someone to be there with me.

When the book finally became interesting, I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I knew who it was by the smell of his expensive cologne mixed with mint.

"Malfoy?" and there he was, in the flesh. His hair was semi wet, he probably got out of the shower not long ago.
"I was wondering if we could talk." he said, a blank expression on his face.
"Sure." I lifted my legs so he could sit in front of me.
"No, I was hoping we could talk in a more private place."
"Well, Millicent is probably in our dorm so..."
"Come to mine." he said, turning around and walking away. I realized he wanted me to follow him so I did.

During our little walk, I wish that someone could interrupt us. I don't know, maybe a snake biting me so I have to go to the hospital wing.

I already knew he was going to 'break up' whatever dysfunctional kinda relationship we have, and to be honest, I wasn't ready. We haven't talked for a few days now, after he assumed I slept with Louis, and I think I've never seen him this mad.

"So, I want to make a proposal." I widened my eyes.
"Like a marriage?"
"What? Merlin, no! It's a suggestion."
"Oh, okay then. Say it."

"As you may now, I'm not looking for a romantic relationship. But the thing is, I don't really enjoy when you fuck other people besides me. You know what I mean?" he said slowly with his rough and low voice. It was scary and sexy at the same time. The way he was looking at me, with hunger shining in his eyes. It was too much to handle.

"What do you want?" I manage to say, my voice weake sounding like a whisper.
"I don't want you to be with anybody else besides me. I don't want another person touching what's mine." he said, with a lustful and angry expression on his face. I got chills all over my body.

"Why would I do that?" I said, my voice cracking a little.
"I would do the same. I wouldn't be with anybody else. Besides you."
"And what makes you think I want you to stop being with other people?" he smirked, a devilish look on his face.

"Because you hate when I fuck other persons."
"No, I don't." I said, lying straight on his face.
"Yeah, you do. You really think I don't see you staring when I hit on other girls?"
"You're being delusional." Another lie in less than 15 seconds, am I trying to break a record or something? He started to approach me, a smirk on his lips.

"So are you saying you don't care about what I do with other girls?"
"Mhmm."
"So you're okay with me kissing other girls the way I do to you?" he bit my neck "And leaving the same love bites I leave on your neck? You enjoy picturing me making other girls scream like I do to you?" he looked at me, lening close to my face. I could smell his mint breath. In other moments, I would melt with that smell, that voice and the fucking non-existing distance between us, but my blood was boilling with all the things he was saying.

"If you do, I can leave you alone. But if you don't, you can have me on your hands. I can be all yours to do whatever you want. I can make you go crazy like no one else can, you know that. And I won't dare to touch another person the way I do to you. The way you like. I will be yours, if you're willing to be mine. All you have to do, Harvey, is say the words." he whispered, his silvered-blue eyes piercing me with expectation. Like he was just waiting for the consent to attack me.

I thought about it. He was not the kind of guy I usually like. He was a classicist, rich and annoying git. He bullied my friends and me. My cousin hates him with all of her heart. My friends despise him. He didn't want any relationship, he wanted me for pleasure only. I do too, but what if I start feeling something for him? I knew, from the bottom of my heart that this was not a good move. But my heart was also the one messing it all up. I'm pretty sure that if he weren't that good looking and didn't have that fucking smirk on his face, I would've said no.

But he is that good looking, and he did have that fucking smirk on his face.

"Fine. Let's do this. Don't mess it up, Malfoy." I said. He smiled wildly, and for a second I saw a relieved expression on his face before he leaned forward and kissed me fiercely.

I immediately kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck, while he did the same with my waist. My hands tangled with his now completely dry hair, pulling it gently. He ran his hands to my slytherin quidditch sweater and quickly took it off.

He stepped back for a second when he noticed I was wearing nothing besides my bra under it. He stared at my body with awe, making me feel confident.

I pulled him back and kissed him again, sighing when I felt his hot hands traveling on my bare torso. The cold of his rings never fails to make me shiver. I slipped my hands under his black shirt and runned the tip of my nails from his chest down to his abs, making him curse under his breath.

I took off his shirt and pushed him towards the bed, making him lose his balance and sit on the mattress. He licked the inside of his cheek while watching me straddle his laps.

His hands went straight to my thighs, squeezing them and making me moan. He pulled apart like he just realized something.
"Wait." he said, his face red and his voice raspy. He reached to the table on the side of his bed and grabbed his wand. I smirked and moved to his neck, kissing, licking, biting and sucking gently his skin "W-What are you doing?"
"Having fun. You?"
"I'll cast a silence spell, hold on."
"No." he leaned back, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"No?"
"No."
"What do you mean 'no'?"
"I won't hold on. Do your thing and I do mine." I winked and got back on his neck.
"You'll pay for this." he said, before starting muttering a spell. Or at least trying, because I could hear him whisper the same thing at least 3 times, and it all ended up with him sighing loudly when I reached a specific spot.

"You're acting like a spoiled little brat." he said roughly after finally finishing the spell. He grabbed my neck and squeezed it gently, only giving me enough room to breathe.
"You think I'm spoiled?" I manage to say, my voice weak from his grip. I was enjoying it a lot, though.
"Mhm." he looked inside my eyes, his light silver eyes growing darker with lust.
"Then why am I not being spoiled right now?" I asked, running my hands to the waistband of his sweatpants.

Before I could tease him a little more, his lips crashed onto mine, in a hungered kiss. I rolled my hips slowly on his lap, feeling him getting harder under me. We groaned into each other's mouths, desire all over the room.

We helped each other take our pants and underwear out, and falled again into the bed, now completely naked. Feeling his hot body against mine was nothing new, but it always felt like it. His fresh breath and his raspy voice saying all the dirtiest things always make me chill like crazy. Every move of his hand, slapping, squeezing and stroking every inch of my body, making all the nastiest noises get out of my mouth. And his silvered-blue eyes, always locking into mines, making me mesmerized with only a second, making it impossible to look away from him.

His fingers found their way into my pussy, drawing little circles on my clit making me arch my back over his mattress. He used his other hand to keep my hips down on bed, gripping it hard enough to make bruises appear on the next day.

"Malfoy... please." I muttered between moans.
"Please what, love? What do you want?" he lifted his head and looked inside my eyes. The cheesy nickname making me melt like a fucking fangirl. What have I become?
"Stop teasing me, just do it."
"Tell me what you want. I'll do it. Just say the words." he said, his eyes piercing mine. He was hungry, I knew that. But the look on his eyes was filled with lust, wonder and... worry. He always does that, every time we get together he makes me say the words. I always thought it was a kinky thing, but today I realized it wasn't only that.

It got me curious, but I'm way too turned on to start a reflective conversation, especially when he's looking like that.
"I want you." I said firmly. He looked away from my lips and looked to my eyes, looking for the confirmation my mouth just gave. Apparently he found it, since the next thing I felt was his mouth crashing into mine.

I switched our position, straddling his lap. I broke our kiss and looked down to him, his hard dick resting on his belly. I looked at his face while penetrating myself with my fingers, using my wetness to lubrify him. His eyes widened while he leaned back, resting on the bedpost, watching me with adoration.

After a few strokes to stimulate his pre-cum, I positioned myself on top of him, sliding his dick into me slowly, waiting a few seconds to adjust to his size. We both left out a moan when I took all of him, exchanging glances. His eyes never left mine, his hands on my hips to keep me steady. I bit my lip and started moving back and forward, seeing him roll his eyes with pleasure.

After a few seconds, I started moving up and down, the first thrust hitting on my g-spot immediately. I started fastening the speeds of my movement while he was bucking his hips against mine, his grip tight on my hips.

We were cursing, moaning and breathing heavily. I leaned forward to kiss him, and his bone just hit on my clit, making me moan loudly on his face. He looked at me with a smirk, understanding what happened and repeating the moviment, getting me on the edge by each thrust. I tugged my nails on his shoulders, and he bit his lip, leaning his head back.

"If you keep doing this I won't last any longer." I said roughly. His jaw clenched and I could tell he was close.
"F-fuck... I'm close...I..." I manage to say between the moans. His hand slid up to my neck. It wasn't too thigh, so I squeezed his hand with mine, showing him how I wanted it. He smirked and bit his lip, while tightening his grip around my neck.
"Fuck, you're so hot."
"H-harder." I begged with my weak voice, my legs already shaking with anticipation.

"Come, Harvey. Show me how much I please you. Scream to everybody in this bloody school about what only I can do to you." he said looking in my eyes while I moaned loudly "Fuck, I'm coming." he muttered while gripping his hand in my hips, keeping me steady while he released his seed inside me.

I rolled my hips on him, feeling his bone on my clit making me come right after him, screaming with the amount of pleasure. My movements prolonged his orgasm, and he made sure to do the same to me, still thrusting a few times.

He let go of my neck and wrapped his arms around my waist. I leaned forward and rested my forehead on his, my hands on his chest to keep me steady while we tried to catch up our breathing. Both of us were too tired to move.

After a few minutes like that, I moved away, making him slide out of me. I drank the potion on his bedside table and stood to get dressed up, falling to the bed immediately.

Draco sat up quickly and laid me back on bed, laughing loudly.
"You can't be on top and expect your legs to work perfectly 5 seconds later, love."
"First, drop the nickname." he smirked "Second, I already knew that. But it's easy for you because you never have to walk after."
"Kick Bulstrode out of your dorm and our problems are solved." he leaned back again on the bedpost and raised his arm behind him, resting his head on it.
"Well, luckily for you I think she was not a fan of Hogwarts and is about to leave the school." I said.
"I'm starting to think this was meant to be, Harvey." he joked and I rolled my eyes and slapped his chest, a smile on my face.

"Hey..." I started to say after a while, when I finally could start dressing myself to leave his room, biting my lip "So, I was wondering... could we keep this as a secret?" I asked, worrying about his reaction. But for my surprise, he looked relieved.
"Yes, totally. My friends would never leave me alone by getting a blood trait..." he stopped on his track, widening his eyes. I've never felt hurt by his words. Of course, it wasn't nice to hear this for years while being neglected for my own housemates, but I've never felt offended by it. It really meant nothing for me "You don't need to say anything. I know this is not the best thing to say to someone I just fucked, my bad." I scrunch my nose to the way he referred to me. He was never smooth with words.
"It's fine, really."
"I will stop."
"I can't wait to see you try." I smirked.

Before I could leave the room, he pulled me by my arm roughly, and kissed me again. He bit my lip and let go of me.
"Speaking about your friends, I think there's something you should know..." I said, but he interrupted me.
"Wait, I just want you to know one thing. That they were in the library, nothing happened with me and Pansy. We left right after you stormed out."
"Because of me?" I crossed my eyes, raising an eyebrow.
"What can I say? You ruin everything." I rolled my eyes "What were you going to say?"

"Right! Well, since we're like, exclusive?" I asked and he nodded, confirming the term trying to stop himself from smirking "I thought you should know that. Me and Louis didn't do anything that day. Well, we kinda make out but it's not what you think."
"Okay then." he said, pretending that he didn't cared, but I could see the relieved look on his eyes.

I opened the door, ready to leave before saying the last thing.
"I can't say the same thing about Zabini, though."
"WHAT THE FUCK?" he yelled and I laughed while slamming the door and heading to my dorm, quickly.

xxxxxx
Hope you like it!!

GUYS WE GOT 2K VIEWS ON THIS BOOK I'M SO HAPPYYY!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS, I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY I AM!!!!!

I swear, last night was so tough and I woke up seeing this... I can't put into words how grateful I am. You're really helping go through this!!!

Love you guys, see you soon!
-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 1.1K 17
A young girl named Y/n Everglade has been best friends with a boy named Draco Malfoy ever since they were little kids. When they go to Hogwarts thing...
108K 1.9K 34
The Summer before her sixth year at Hogwarts, Hayley Johnson finds out who she truly is, and it is someone who people will come to either hate or lov...
447 15 24
"Pick all the flowers of the world...you are more beautiful." After he's been despising a mudblood schoolmates of his for years, Draco Malfoy starts...
116K 4.1K 20
After the war, students who didn't get to complete seventh year are invited back. How is Harry going to be treated now he is the saviour of the wizar...