F*ck Buddy (Seventeen Meanie)...

By JaeYongisLYFE

COMPLETED After a painful breakup, Wonwoo feels like his world is crumbling down. Hard to move on, he finds h... More

Hold Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Getting Better
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
I MISS YOU
Chapter 7
EUPHORIA
Chapter 8
IF IT IS YOU
Chapter 9
I Know Someone Like You
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Trap
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter 18
Happy Ending
Chapter 19
Never Meant to Be
Chapter Two-teen
Remember
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Though I Loved You
LIE
Chapter 24
REGRET
Chapter 25
Second Chance
Chapter 26
Confession
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Imperfect Sculpture
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (last)
Epilogue (Part 1)
Epilogue (part 2)

Chapter 3

8.3K 201 184
By JaeYongisLYFE

"Now where is that god damn sweater?" Wonwoo frowned as he couldn't find his favorite sweater in his closet.

Then it's hit him. He gave it to Mingyu that day. Taking his phone on the table, he tried to contact the latter. But then he paused when he realized that they never exchanged numbers. Letting out a sigh, he messaged Jun, asking for Mingyu's number. After Wonwoo got the number, the memory of that night came back to him. He still couldn't get over that night yet.

"Take the sweater and get over him, Jeon Wonwoo." He said to himself.

Hi, this is Wonwoo. Are you free right now?

I want to give back your shirt and I want my sweater back.

Ah, Wonwoo sunbae. Oh my god, you messaged me.

I'm at the gym right now.

Can we meet at the college café in an hour?

Okay.

Wonwoo let out a sigh as he threw himself on the bed. He wanted all of this to end quickly but now he had to wait.

"He goes to the gym. No wonder his body is ripped." Wonwoo said.

Suddenly, the image of Mingyu lifting a dumbbell got into Wonwoo's mind. With all the veins popping out on his muscular arm. As he was sweating all over his body from the intense workout. That must be so hot. Wonwoo thought. But then, he got up as he shook his head. He just realized what he was thinking.

"Forget about him. You don't like him." Wonwoo lightly slapped both of his cheeks.

An hour had passed and Wonwoo was sitting at a table in the said café all by himself. He was playing with his phone to kill some time while waiting for the other boy to come. The bell chimed and Wonwoo raised his head. He froze as his face turned slightly red when Mingyu entered the café. Mingyu was wearing a tight black sleeveless, exposing his muscular arms. Wonwoo never knew the color black would look this hot.

Mingyu walked to him with a smile on his face and Wonwoo could feel himself panicking on the inside. All eyes on Mingyu as he walked past the tables. Mingyu sat in front of Wonwoo and put a paper bag on the table.

"Here's your sweater, sunbae. Thank you for letting me borrow it. Even though it's a bit small on me." Mingyu said.

"Your shirt. That's the biggest sweater I have..." Wonwoo also placed a paper bag on the table as he wondered how big Mingyu was.

Then, there's an awkward silence. Mingyu faked a cough.

"Minghao never told me that you're Jun hyung's friend. I never saw you hang out with him." Mingyu started the conversation.

"I'm not really a party person like him." Wonwoo replied and the latter nodded.

"What's your course, sunbae?"

"Business."

"Oh..."

"You don't want to ask mine?" Mingyu asked.

Am I supposed to care? Wonwoo asked himself.

"Ah, what's your course?" Wonwoo asked anyway.

"Engineering. Electronics."

"Where's your faculty building? I don't really travel around the campus yet so I'm not familiar with everything. I've lost a few times, you know." Mingyu chuckled.

"Besides this café is human science. Then, architecture, art, ICT, and business." Wonwoo pointed out the buildings with his finger.

"Really far from mine. Engineering is on the other side." Mingyu said.

"I'm really sorry about what happened that night. I was drunk." Wonwoo said after a few moments of silence.

"I'm sorry too for did that to you. I was shocked that you suddenly grabbed me."

"Thank you for... didn't go further." Wonwoo said as he looked away.

Both of them started to blush.

"Anyway, I gotta go. So see you later." Mingyu said as he got up.

"Goodbye." They both said at the same time.

Mingyu exited the café hurriedly. He turned at a corner and leaned against it. His hand went to his chest as he felt his heart beating like crazy. His face also turned red.

"Damn! I almost grabbed him. He becomes more attractive every time I see him." Mingyu took a deep breath to calm himself down.

Meanwhile, Wonwoo bit his lips after he watched Mingyu left. When the latter said that he needed to leave, Wonwoo had a glimpse of thought of wanting to invite Mingyu to his house. Now that he finally got his sweater back, there's no reason to meet anymore. Wonwoo could forget Mingyu. He took out his phone and called his best friend, Jun.

"Hey, let's drink tonight." Wonwoo said.

"You've been drinking a lot lately. Maybe you should turn it down a bit." Jun replied. The concern in his voice.

"If you don't want to, I can go alone." Wonwoo bluntly stated.

"Fine. But we drink at your place. I'll buy it when I'm on the way." Jun scoffed.

---

Jun arrived at Wonwoo's place around 11 o'clock. Wonwoo whined at his friend because the latter came so late that he was almost not in the mood to drink. But the whine stopped when Jun showed two bags full of beers and snacks. After they set up everything, the two sat down. Wonwoo opened a can and drank it in one go. Jun shook his head looking at Wonwoo.

"So what's wrong this time? Still think about him?" Jun asked as he ate the chip.

"I'm so jealous of your relationship with Minghao." Wonwoo said.

"We fight a lot honestly. Minghao always nags at me for being too childish."

"Maybe you should find someone else." Jun suggested.

"If it's that easy. I still love him."

"But it's been nine months. Don't you think you had enough?" Jun chugged the beer. There's a bit of frustration in his voice.

"I know..."

"Are you still writing?" Jun asked, trying to change the topic. Wonwoo nodded.

"You must have written a lot about him." Jun stated as Wonwoo got up to take the file that he kept all his writing.

He handed Jun one of the writings. Jun looked at the title. Hold Me. There was silence for a while as Jun read it. He could see Wonwoo's broken heart through his writing.

"I wrote this a few weeks ago." Wonwoo said.

"Beautiful...as always." Jun replied.

"You're so good at writing this kind of stuff." He added.

"Too bad that Seungcheol hyung never appreciates it." Wonwoo said.

The two stopped as they felt like the pandora box had been opened. The name slipped out just like that without him even realizing it. Wonwoo's head hung low as he started to tear up. Jun could only rub Wonwoo's back.

"Anyway..." Jun tried to change the topic again.

"What happened after Mingyu sent you home that night?"

"Nothing... I remembered throwing up on him at the front door." Wonwoo answered.

"He didn't do anything to you, right?" Jun asked again.

"No. Why?"

"Mingyu is a fuckboy. He loves to find some guys to hook up with. Other than that, he's a nice guy."

"So, you thought that he would do something to me?" and Jun nodded.

"Well, something did happen, and I started it first. But we stopped."

"Why don't you give Mingyu a chance?" Jun suggested.

"I barely know him. And you said that he's a fuckboy."

"Worth a try. All of Minghao's friends are nice. Even though you have to be careful around Mingyu."

"What's the point?" Wonwoo opened the last can of beer.

"I'm still afraid to love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

three~ yeah

my IG is full of SVT fan accounts telling everyone to vote for them on MAMA. but bitch, listen. that MF is bias AF. even though I really want SVT to win the best dance performance because that's what they deserve but knowing that MF a.k.a MAMA, we already know who's gonna win literally win everything. I'm not saying that I hate that group. but hey, everyone else wants to hold that trophy too you know. so I probably gonna be like last year. just watch the performance and ignore the award. bitch, (g)-idle is not even nominated.EYE-

how 👏 can 👏 they 👏 ignore 👏 that 👏 OH MY GOD 👏 existed?👏

I need to talk to their manager!

okay now look at this

y'all thought that I'm not gonna talk about this! Bitch I'm dead when this came out!

it's more painful in color. My core is shaking right now

I can even not with these two!

okay, calm down.

thank you for reading my story. please vote, comment, and share if you like it. I appreciate it so much. and don't forget to follow me for more awesome stories. I love you guys 💎💙💖🤍🖤🤎💜💚💛🧡💎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 2.9K 43
Wonwoo is a big fan of BSS group and aspires to form a band of his own with his bestfriends Jeonghan and Jihoon, while his fate gets tangled with a f...
4.4K 264 10
Lee Seokmin thought his life was finally on the right track. Becoming a member of an internationally well known architect firm comes with big respons...
5.4K 345 22
JS:I hate everyone. It feels like every person has their selfish motive towards me to show their kindness, I am well aware of it. So why can't I hate...
144K 5.7K 26
❝ My feelings for her, they're ambiguous ❞ Lim Eunha and Jeon Wonwoo are newly engaged couple. Forcefully. Now forced to share a life together...