New World, New Life, New Me (...

By her0990

Lily Smith was an average girl with an average life. That is, until she got sick, really sick. After spending... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: A deal
Chapter 2: The first day
Chapter 3: My first friend
Chapter 4: Birthday
Chapter 5: Harvest Fest
Chapter 6: Older brother
Chapter 7: First death
Chapter 8: Safe for now
Chapter 9: Before the Big Day
Chapter 10: Debut
Chapter 11: The Prince
Chapter 12: Magic Revealed
Chapter 13: Happy Birthday
Chapter 14: So Soon
Chapter 15: Meeting Mrs. Silvia
Chapter 16: Poison Tutoring
Chapter 17: Repeating
Chapter 18: Other Worlders
Chapter 19: Surviving finally
Chapter 20: Unexpected plans
Chapter 21: All together again.
Chapter 22: The King
Chapter 23: Explanations
Chapter 24: Fight
Chapter 25: Looking for secret passages
Chapter 26: Kitchen Chaos
Chapter 27: Deep Underground
Chapter 28: Water-fall
Chapter 29: Secret Treasure
Chapter 30: A softer side
Chapter 31: Early Morning
Chapter 32: In the garden with the prince
Chapter 33: Arthur's flames
Chapter 34: Help from an Unexpected Person
Chapter 35: Truths
Chapter 36: Face the evil
Chapter 38: Awake
Chapter 39: Just a dream
Chapter 40: Leaving
Chapter 41: Time for a new plot
Chapter 42: Opening ceremony
Chapter 43; The Prince part 2
Chapter 44: Boarding Suite
Chapter 45: Old Friend
Chapter 46: Meet again
Chapter 47: Scars and tears
Chapter 48: Staying
Chapter 49: First morning at school
Chapter 50: A changed Arthur
Chapter 51: Poison class
Chapter 52: Looks like I won
Chapter 53: Classes
Chapter 54: To the shopping district
Chapter 55: Let's go shopping!
Chapter 56: End of day
Chapter 57: Twist
Chapter 58: Meeting the assassin
Authors Note
AN: Whoa an Ending
Whoa an Ending: Blake
Whoa an Ending: Arthur
Whoa an Ending: Jack

Chapter 37: The faces of evil

1.1K 32 2
By her0990

This was the first time I ever met the Millers, the ones who did so much horror. They weren't what I was expecting.

Mr. Miller had bright red hair like Arthur, and the pale skin too. His eyes were a dark green, as he turned to look at me, I saw a flash of hatred in them.

Mrs. Miller was smaller than her husband, and even her son. Her hair was a dark brown, her eyes a lighter brown. She gave me a smile, but it was tinted with malicious.  

They both exaggerate white clothes, covered in jewels. It honestly hurt to look at them because of all the glare.

"Ah you are the girl with three magics. It's so wonderful to finally meet you." Mrs. Miller said, putting down her tea cup.

"Ma'am, you don't need to pretend to be nice. I know who you really are."

"What do you mean? My wife is the nicest person in the whole world!" 

I turned to look at him. "You should stop lying. I know what you've done to children, to your own son."

They exchanged looks to each other, then turned back to me.

"Oh, will my son is often  . . . imaginative. It was probably just a nightmare."

"Just a nightmare? You were the ones to put me through that nightmare!" Arthur screamed.  He rushed at them, but was held back by Jack.

"Really, you're still denying it all? I'm surprised that you're still denying it. I mean, you have two key witnesses." Mason said.

"You-what, what could you possibly mean?" Mrs. Miller asked

"Well, you did hire me to kill Lady Maria. You also sent your own son once I refused." Mason said with his signature smirk.

They both went silent. Maybe they finally got they couldn't walk out of this.

"It would be in the best interest for everyone if you simply imitated your crimes. We know what you have done, so just give up." I told them.

Mrs. Miller let out a long sigh and nodded. "You're right, I suppose it's for the best to confess."

I let out a small smile. Glad that this was finally over. Glad I could stop them.

But then Mrs. Miller moved towards me. I felt a surge of pain in my stomach and I looked down; I was just stabbed with a knife.

"Huh." I said "I figured if you had to kill me yourself it would've been more interesting." despite what I just said, it hurt a lot. It kept getting worst as I started bleeding out.

"Wha-" Mrs. Miller said before a flash of movement. My eyes were dropping and my conscious was fading. I could hear a chorus of people shouting my name as I fell down.

"I hope I don't die. I don't want to repeat this day again." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.2K 27
In my life it was always, "You're the older sister be more mature." or, "Your sister is sick, you have to take care of her!" When it was my graduati...
1.9K 113 23
**๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„!** ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ... ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๏ฟฝ...
1K 43 18
An ordinary girl being addicted to otome game and reincarnated as one of the powerful villainess in the game world... Can a villainess become a prot...