50 Days

By rikemarvel

It's about two best friends, slowly falling in love with each other when Destiel becomes canon on the tv show... More

Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19 and 20
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30
Day 31
Day 32
Day 33
Day 34

Day 1

6K 228 108
By rikemarvel

My name is Misha Collins. I'm 40 years old and I work on the set of Supernatural. If you don't know who my character is then there must be something completely wrong with you.

I've been a part of this freak show for a few years and it's always fun filming a scene with Jensen and Jared, even though they prank me all the time. It's not like they escape unscathed when they do.

I love these dudes. They're my brothers- most of the time. We hang around each other a lot. They're basically my second family and I am very grateful to have them in my life.

We were sitting in Jensen's trailer playing some odd video game- Jensen loved them so Jared and I felt like we should kind of support him- when someone knocked on the door. I jumped off the couch and almost fell over because I tripped on Jared's long legs. Damn those legs. I want those legs.

"Sorry," he said, focusing back on the game. I shook my head and opened the door. Robert Singer stood in front of me while running a hand through his hair, looking at me apologetically.

"What's up?" I asked with an uncertain smile. I could see his face grow pale.

"Is everything alright, Bob?" I was afraid that he might be having a heart attack, so I grabbed his shoulder and led him into the trailer. He sat down on the chair, not saying a word. What was wrong?

My gaze darted to Jensen and Jared who were still staring at the screen. They obviously didn't seem to notice what was going. I coughed and got their attention. Jensen's face was full of annoyance.

"What?" He asked angrily, but when he saw the pale producer his face softened.

"He hasn't said a word yet and it' worrying me. Like a lot."

"Should we call an ambulance?" Jared suggested.

Suddenly Robert started laughing hysterically. "No, no, there's no need to call an ambulance. I'm alright, but I'm not so sure if you'll be once I tell you the latest news."

I swallowed hard. "What is it, Bob? What's going on?" I managed to say.

Is Supernatural going to end? Are they going to kick me off? Did someone die? A lot of questions whirled around in my mind, but not the right one. Jared stood up and rubbed my back.

"You look as if you're going to pass out any second, Misha," he chuckled. I didn't laugh, I couldn't laugh. I was too worried.

Robert cleared his throat, "Look, guys, we tried not to make this happen but your fandom wants it badly. I don't know if you've heard about it, but twenty thousand girls and boys in New York went on the street holding signs saying 'Make Destiel Canon'. We didn't care about these twenty thousand people, but then it happened all over the work and it scared us. And, well..."

Jensen quickly stood up, gesturing Robert to stop talking. Now it was Jensen to look as if he'd pass out at any second. He gave me a weird look and headed to the door.

Before he left his trailer, he said, "You're going to make Destiel canon, aren't you? Fuck this shit, I'm out."

I will admit, that hurt, but he was right. They can't just make Destiel canon. It's not right. I always knew that most of the fans shipped Dean and Castiel, but making it canon? I felt a shiver running down my spine. Jensen was my best friend and brother.

"This is going to be so awkward," I mumbled.

Dean sat on his bed, his green eyes filling up with tears. Cas was gone. He had left him, left him for safety reasons. Safety? How could he possibly be safe without his guardian angel? Dean left himself fall on his bed and start crying. He felt like someone was ripping out his guts and rubbing salt on the wounds.

Sam knocked on Dean's door. "Dean? Can I come in?" He carefully asked. He knew that Castiel had left and Dean was broken because of it. He felt terrible about it. It was his fault. He told Castiel to leave because things were after him and almost got the Winchester brothers killed multiple times.

"Go away, Sam!"

"No! Please, Dean! Let me explain!" A tear rolled down his cheek.

"Explain what? The reason why Castiel left? He left because angels are a bunch of stupid assholes that don't care about anyone but themselves!"

"CUT! That was beautiful, guys!" Robert laughed.

Jensen went over to him and looked annoyed, "I don't think that we should do this. I don't want to do this, actually."

My eyes avoided Jensen's. Nothing happened between our characters yet and I already felt uncomfortable around him.

"Jensen, stop being such a pussy about it," Jared teased.

"It's not you who has to kiss another guy, is it? No! So keep your mouth shut," Jensen snapped before leaving the set.

"I sense that he's still not okay with this," I chuckled awkwardly.

"He'll get over it, Jensen is a brilliant actor. Don't worry," someone said. The voice sounded familiar. I turned around to see who it was and found Danneel leaned against a desk smiling at us.

I went over to greet her with a hug, "it's good to see you, beautiful."

"Right back at you, gorgeous. Where's Vicki?"

"She's at home with the kids."

We talked for a bit before Danneel left to look after Jensen.

I went to my trailer to get some rest. I was exhausted. One look in the mirror proved me right and that my face was a mess. I sighed a breath of relief when I laid in bed, stretching out my sore limbs.

Someone knocked on the door and opened it. I opened my eyes to see Vicki standing there.

"Hey baby," I grumbled.

"Hi," she replied silently, sitting down at the empty spot next to me on the bed. "I was thinking..." she trailed off, leaning close to me to place kisses on my neck, "that we should have some alone time whilst Jared is taking care of the kids."

She probably saw the look of terror on my face and started giggling.

"Don't worry; he won't do anything bad to them. He loves them too much."

I knew that, and I knew that he loved me, yet I was still his favourite victim. Vicki kept kissing my neck and sucked my earlobe; that made me forget everything. God, I love this woman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 459 26
○Completed○ After Cas remembered his old life with Dean, he's been trying to figure out how to tell him. Meanwhile, Dean has been trying to figure ou...
208K 3.2K 47
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs. ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀ ғᴀɴᴛɪᴄʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs... ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ... "ᴅʀɪᴠᴇʀ ᴘɪᴄᴋs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ...
4.6K 202 26
Dean and Sam are new kids once agin, but this school is different from the rest. Instead of them hating it and never wanting to go back, they make ne...
17.4K 160 37
Supernatural imagines! That's exactly it - just wrote these for fun so have a read if you want lolz. 😊🥰