Doting Mrs. Kim | vsoo

By euphoricninja

Kim Taehyung, the cold and aloof President of Kim Group, is a multibillionaire at a young age and every girl... More

Foreword
CH 1: you will not be in the headlines tomorrow
CH3: Make sure whoever wrote this will be blacklisted in Korea
CH 4: I don't like those kinds of jokes
CH5: You chose the wrong girl to mess with
CH 6: Your wife will be lucky
CH 7: I will make her suffer twice
CH 8: I will make sure karma hits them hard
CH9: I will win the Best Actress Award
CH 10: Please send some help for me
CH 11: I have an intense grudge to whoever did this
CH12: I told you that you can call me oppa
CH 13: It's an offer for a lifetime
CH 14: I intended to spend my life with you
CH 15: Do not remove it, let them be.
CH 16: Your Husband
CH 17: He knew I will fall for you
CH 18: I didn't even do that much for you yet you are thanking me
CH 19: It's also my fault for not protecting you
CH 20: You are setting the standard too high for men, Mr. Kim
CH 21: What did I do to deserve you?
CH 22: Don't joke around, Mr. Kim
CH23: To the man I love and admire
CH 24: Be my date
CH 25: This is my wife, Kim Jisoo
CH 26: Should I make you cry with your own blood?
CH 27: You don't have any right to point your finger and shout at my wife
CH 28: You are done with your revenge, and let me do mine now
CH 29: Don't get me wrong, I hate you too
CH 30: He is Kim Taehyung, he will be okay
CH 31: It felt good to touch
CH 32: Touch her and I will put a bullet to your head
CH33: I'm sorry... I am late...
CH 34: You will look beautiful on everything
CH 35: I also need it to improve my stamina [M]
CH36: They insulted the wrong person
CH 37: Some people are good in pretending to be nice
CH 38: To our kids
CH 39: President Kim has two soft spots
CH 40: Those bastards really pulled this stunt
CH 41: I have to give it to the right owner
CH 42: We will be great parents [republished chap]
CH 43: What if destiny didn't want us to be together
CH 44: I don't want to have that choice of who to save, my dear wife or my child
CH 45: We dragged them into this mess [M]
CH 46: I'll make sure she will be dead
CH 47: I'll get back at her even if it costs my life
CH48: Do not choose me to be saved
CH49: You don't deserve to live
CH50: Let her rest
CH51: We have a lot of time in our hands
CH52: No need to remind me of that
CH53: He is still a human with only one life

CH2: I don't want to owe anyone

11.3K 658 208
By euphoricninja

chapter 2

~~~~

When Taehyung arrived, he immediately carried Jisoo inside the house. The maids greeted him with a surprise. Young master brought a girl home and he was carrying her. But since they knew they cannot say anything behind their boss' back they remained quiet.

The head maid, Aunt Taehee surprised to see that the young master brought a girl home but when she saw the girl in his arms bleeding. She went beside him and asked, "Young Master, what happened?"

"Aunt Taehee, please prepare clothes for her in the guest room beside mine." Taehyung did not answer her question but he knew she understood what he meant.

"I will. I will bring food for her too." Aunt Taehee answered.

"Thank you." Taehyung then carried Jisoo to the guest room to see Jin, his cousin.

"YOU TOLD ME IT'S EMERG-" Jin shouted at his cousin as soon as the door went open but stopped when he saw a girl in his cousin's hands. Again, KIM TAEHYUNG is carrying a girl.

"What the hell?? WHO IS THAT GIRL?" Jin asked in shocked

Taehyung did not answer his question but instead told him off, "Treat her first, Hyung. She has a wound on her left arm."

Jin went back to reality from the shock, he immediately went to the bed where the girl was and saw her left arm bleeding.

He looked at her face to see a familiar face. "Park Jisoo?" He muttered. "WHAT THE— it's Park Jisoo!!"

Taehyung annoyingly threw a pillow at his Hyung, "HYUNG CAN YOU TREAT HER FIRST OR SHE MIGHT DIE WITH BLOOD LOSS."

"Chill! She will not die immediately, no one dies in my hand." Jin proudly answered as he took out his medical bag to treat her wound.

In mere 5 minutes, Jin finished up and put some gauze on Jisoo's arm. "Her wound is not that deep but it was enough to make her bleed a lot. Her left cheek is swollen too so I put some ointment but you have to reapply it every hour. She's dehydrated too so I put some IV drips on her."

Taehyung did not speak instead just nod his head. He knew his Hyung has a lot of questions and he will bombard him.

"Now, Kim Taehyung. I'm holding myself for 5 minutes now and I can't do it anymore. Care to explain to me why on earth actress Park Jisoo is on your house right now injured?" Jin asked unable to contain his curious self.

"She ran into some bastards. We happened to saw her injured then I asked her to go to the hospital but she pleaded with me not to. So, she's here now." Taehyung briefly explained what happened but Jin understood it. Taehyung doesn't like to explain or describe in a long way, he intends to do it in a short but precise way. The whole Kim Family, his friends, the rich families, and those who work for him know that.

"Who are those bastards that can hurt a beauty like her? Like damn!" Jin exclaimed making Taehyung looked at him with his cold stare.

Jin sensed this, "Why?"

"How do you know her?" Taehyung asked which made Jin laughed hard. He remembered his cousin doesn't like to watch entertainment dramas or news. Even if actresses showed him some motives, he always shrugged them off.

Taehyung annoyingly just watched his hyung laughing, "I hope you choked." He wished out loud enough to hear by Jin

Jin stopped and glared at his cousin, "You wished heh-" he then answered his question, "Well, I saw her on some shows that the patients usually watch. Also... she was once a patient before in our hospital. She was rushed to the emergency by her crew. She was allergic to peanuts and had an allergic reaction that almost cost her life. There satisfied?"

Taehyung did not answer again but Jin saw him looked at the girl laying on the bed sleeping.

They heard a knock and Aunt Taehee came in with clothes on her hands together with some food and drinks.

"Aunt Taehee, please changed her clothes. Prepare a light meal too if she wakes up." Taehyung said as he stood up from his seat and walked out of the room, followed by Jin behind.

Taehyung went to his office to read some documents. Jin followed him as he sat on the sofa inside the office.

"Why are you still here, hyung?"

Jin chuckled and answered, "Can I wait for her to wake up? I want a picture with her. The doctors and nurses in the hospital who are fans of her will be jealous."

He saw how Taehyung glared at him before going back in reading his papers, "No."

"Killjoy," Jin grunted. "Wait- this is the first time you brought a girl home. This is exclusive!" Jin remembered and quickly took his phone to tell the whole family when he glanced at Taehyung and saw him looking at him with his murderous look.

Jin immediately put his phone back in his coat pocket and said, "Chill, I'm just joking."

——

It was 5 am when Taehyung went to visit again Jisoo to reapply the ointment for her cheeks.

He took a chair and put it beside her bed. He damps a little ointment on his finger and gently rubbed it on her cheeks.

As Taehyung was checking the IV drip, Jisoo woke up with a grunt.

Jisoo opened her eyes to wake up in an unfamiliar room.

She sat up immediately and saw a rather handsome man looking at her. She blushed immediately from embarrassment. Taehyung took a glass of water and gave it to her.

"You are dehydrated, drink first before you ask questions." his deep voice echoed the quiet room.

Jisoo took the glasses from him, "Thank You." She was drinking the water when she remembered what happened. Damn Suho and Irene! She cursed in her mind.

The man took the glasses from her and kept it on the table. He then took a sit on the chair as if waiting for her to talk.

"Uhmm.. thank you for helping me last night." Jisoo awkwardly started but her voice is full of sincerity.

"No problem." The only word the man muttered. He knew that the girl can remember what happened.

"I'm Park Jisoo, Nice to meet you." She introduced for formality with a handshake

Taehyung's brows furrowed... this lady did not know him? He then shook her hand, which is soft and smooth. "Kim Taehyung." The girl smiled at him and he immediately felt stunned by her.

"Hi, President Kim. Sorry for the effort you have to put in carrying me last night or if I talked to you informally. Sorry for making your bed dirty with my blood and you have to change—" she paused remembering something... her clothes are pink yesterday but it was white now.

"I'm not the one who changed your clothes, it's my maid." Taehyung explained sensing her pause after looking at her dress.

"Ahh...Thank you for the clothes. Sorry if I bothered you last night." Jisoo muttered shyly.

"Mmm..." Taehyung nodded.

"I'll pay for this dress and the doctor who treated my wound," Jisoo said looking for her bag which is beside her.

Taehyung's brows furrowed at the girl's remark, "No need."

Jisoo stopped what she was doing, and looked at the man in front of her who was just sitting comfortably in his suit. "No... I insist on paying."

Taehyung got surprised, this girl didn't know she doesn't need to pay. He has a lot of money and not even an inch was spent on her. "You don't need to. Thank you is alright with me. Take it as if I'm a good person that helped you."

He checked on Jisoo to see her reaction just to be amazed by her, "Sorry President Kim. I don't think that's okay with me. I don't want to owe anyone." She said with conviction.

Taehyung unconsciously grinned at the interesting lady in front of him. "Then, how about you just treat me dinner?"

Jisoo's brows furrowed from shock but managed to answer with composure, "I'm sorry, President Kim. I am a busy person. I can pay you now, please put your account number here." She handed her phone to him.

Taehyung took the phone in shock. Did he just get rejected? His offer of a dinner got rejected? A first time... with an amused smile, he typed in his account number.

Jisoo took back her phone and typed in something, "Ahh... I sent you 5, 000 dollars. If that is not enough... you can just tell me." She looked at the man and saw him still looking at her

"That's okay. I asked my maids to prepare food downstairs." He said as he stood up from his seat.

Jisoo followed him downstairs bringing her bag with her. She messaged her manager as well to pick her up but she didn't know the address because she is in a stranger's house but... she didn't know why she felt comfortable and safe in this stranger's house.

As they arrived in the dining hall, Jisoo was mesmerized. Their family is rich...yes but this house is far way more than theirs.

She sat in front of him as maids came out to serve their foods. Porridge for her with some bread and fruits, while bacon and egg with coffee were given to the man across her.

She ate quietly as she glanced at him sneakily from time to time. She indeed saw that this man is too handsome and his features are well defined. Unknowingly... she blushed when their eyes met.

"Uhm.. sorry to bother you again. I will be texting my manager to pick me up but I don't know the address." She asked shyly still blushing which she doesn't know why until now.

"Lotte Residence." Taehyung calmly said. Jisoo's eyes widen in shock... that's why this house is way different. Only the higher elites and officials can get a house here.

"Can my manager enter? I mean... This is a private residence, right? I know only the residents can enter." She shyly asked and explained.

Taehyung looked at her after drinking his coffee, "She can't but tell her to pick you up in Lotte Hotel."

She just nodded her head as she messaged her manager.

The breakfast ended quietly... Jisoo didn't dare to speak... the person in front of her feels like ice.

She was asked to follow him in the car and got surprised to see him sitting beside her.

"President Kim, no need to send me off. You did so much already especially for a busy person like you who hold large businesses, this simple matters are not worthy." Jisoo explained not wanting to owe him even more.

Taehyung's lips perked up. "Ms. Park, I'm going to work too." Jisoo saw the man smiled and she was stunned! He is more handsome when he smiles. Jisoo thought.

Jisoo scratched the back of her head, "Oh... I thought— never mind. Sorry President Kim." before sounds of chuckle echoed in the car. Taehyung glanced at the laughing girl beside her. Her laugh sounds sweet and not even offending.

"You can just call me Taehyung, we are in the same age right?" Taehyung proposed making Jisoo hesitant in calling him.

"That would be impolite to do." Jisoo then bowed. When they are almost on her drop off, "Mr. Kim, Thank you again for your help. I only have one thing to ask... I hope you can keep what you witnessed last night as a secret." she changed the subject smoothly.

Taehyung looked at her seriously and asked plainly, "What if I don't want and I wanted to deal with them?"

"I don't think they have offended you in any way, so you don't need to deal with them." Jisoo honestly answered testing the waters of this man.

"Will you deal with them then?" Taehyung's question caught Jisoo off-guard. Will she seek revenge? Of course, she will.

"I don't think that's anywhere your interest, President Kim." She said, her face filled with confidence.

Jack who was listening quietly while driving got amazed at how brave this girl was for speaking like this to their cold known boss.

Taehyung chuckled in amusement which made Jisoo surprised and Jack was even shocked as it is rare to see his boss laugh. This girl is way different from the rest. He knew this girl is also from a rich family but she doesn't act like those bratty spoiled brats.

"Then... I will offer my service to you, Ms. Park. If you need help, just go to me. I think you know who am I?" He asked swiftly.

"A powerful and famous person like you doesn't need to waste his precious time on someone like me. You might even have a scandal and that will ruin your reputation, so no need to worry, President Kim." Jisoo honestly said right after the car stopped in front of the Lotte Hotel lobby and she went out of the car after bidding her goodbye. "Thank you and it was nice meeting you, President Kim."

Taehyung knew to himself that the girl who just left his car is an interesting lass. He smiled at the last time before ordering his secretary some tough work, "Research everything about Ms. Jisoo Park. Give it to me tomorrow morning."

Jack just obediently answered, "Yes, President Kim."

~~~~

I didn't expect this will receive a lot of appreciation and love from the start but it did 🥺 Thank you! I will try to update as long as I can. 💜

spread the vsoo love 🐯🐰

-euphoricninja

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.1K 25
Never fell in love before?Oh don't speak too soon darlin'.You just haven't met Jeon Jungkook. Cover credits to @Xyxxi_ 💘 @Everything mentioned in my...
100K 3.2K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
61.6K 3.3K 30
When Taehyung and Jisoo were forced to marry one another without love as a foundation. Well, she loves him but he doesn't reciprocate her feelings. ...
363K 13.1K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...