Survivial is key (No Longer B...

Від Fai0917

Meet Lily Kauffman, a thireteen year old girl born and raised with guns and weapons. One day going to her cou... Більше

Goodbye My Family
Here I Am My New Home
Old Friends
Let's Go
Dead Hand
Family Reunion
Kidnapping
Meeting part 1
Meeting Part 2
Goodbye
CDC
Who Do I Love?
Lily, I Love You!
No More
False Hope
Walker Hord
Missing
Two Gone
The Greenes
Bloodletting Part 2
I Know What You Did
A/N
Another A/N
Alex Spade
Angelica Lalia Tiana Throne
Norah Chantelle Monday
Karin Clara Edagar and Jayden Derryl Edgar
Hardy Joss Radcliff and Allison Christa Radcliff
Ivy!
Faith And James
My Tragic Past
A/N
Walkers in the barn!
A/N
IM SO SORRY!!!!
A/N
A/N IMPORTANT MUST READ
AN LAST ONE EVER
AFTER 3 YEARS!

Bloodletting part 1

570 12 0
Від Fai0917

I was pacing back and forth. Carl had just been shot! "What blood type is he?" Hershel asked Rick.

"A-positive same as mine." Rick repiled. That was the same I had.

"I'm also A-positive." I said hoping I could donate some blood to Carl in order to save him.

"That's fournate. Stick around I'll need you both." Hershel said strenly. I nodded my head franticly. "What happened?" Hershel asked looking at Otis, the idoit who shot Carl.

"I was tracking a buck. Didn't see him. The bullet went clean through." Otis said in sorrow.

"Well the buck slowed it down, it saved his life. Although it did not go clean through." Hershel said examining Carl's wound. "There are around six pigments that I can count in here." Hershel added.

"Lori dosen't know." Rick mutttered. "My wife dosen't know." Rick said almost completly breaking down.

~third person POV~

"Still worring about it." Andrea said to Lori. Eariler they had heard a gun shot, just one.

"It was a gun shot." Lori said casious.

"We all heard it." Daryl said coming closer to where Lori and Andrea stopped. Lori turned towards Daryl and Andrea.

"Why one? Why just one gun shot?" Lori questioned.

"Maybe they toke down a walker." Daryl replied.

"Please don't patronize me. You know Rick wouldn't risk a gun shot to put down one walker. Or Shane. They do it quitely." Lori said confused and annoyed.

"Shouldn't they have caught up with us by now?" Carol asked.

"There's nothing we can do about it anyways. Can't run around these woods chasing echoes." Daryl said.

"So what do we do?" Lori asked.

"Same as we've been. Beat the bush for Sophia and Ivy, work our way back to the highway." Daryl said slightly annoyed with everyones asking.

"I'm sure they'll hook up with us back at the RV." Andrea said. Lori looked at the ground and looked back at the direction the gun shot came from. "I'm sorry for what you're going through. I know how you feel." Andrea said to Carol.

"I suppose you do. Thank you. The thought of her out here by herself...It's the not knowing that's killing me. I just keep hoping and praying that she dosen't wind up like Amy." Carol said then stop looking sorry for what she had just said about Andrea's deceased sister. "Oh God. That's the worst thing I ever said." She apoligesed.

"We're all hoping and praying with you, for what it's worth." Andrea said acepting Carol apology.

"I'll tell you what's it worth-- Not a damn thing. It's a waste of time all this hoping and praying." Daryl said walking up to the two women. Shock covered their faces. "Cause we're going to locate that little girl, she's gonna be just fine. Am I the only one zen around here? Good lord." Daryl said walking off.

~Lily's POV~

Rick, Shane, and I were sitting waiting for Hershel to need Rick or I.

"Why'd I let him come with us. I should have sent him with Lori." Rick said.

"You know, you start that, you'll never get that monkey off your back." Shane said making me confused. Why a monkey on his back?

"Little girl goes missing, you look for her. Simple. You said call it, head back." Rick said.

"Doesn't matter what I said."

"Carl got shot because I wouldn't cut bait. It should be me in there." Rick said. Shane gave a little weak chuckle.

"You've been there, partner. Right? And you pulled through. So will he." Shane said trying to reasure Rick.

"Is that why I got out of that hospital? Found my family for it to end here like this? This some kind of sick joke?"

"You stop it. Just stop." Shane said stopping Rick from continuing.

"A little girl goes missing...You look for her. It's plain and simple." Rick said repeating what he said eariler. The door swung open and Maggie came out.

"Rick, Lily...He needs blood." She said. Rick and I ran in. I saw Carl lying there moving around, cryying and groaning in pain. I thought I would cry any second. Shane came in looking as if he would break down.

"You come hold him down." Hershel said to Shane. He nodde dand weent to hold Carl down.

"DAD!" Carl screamed in pain. He cried and screamed more as Hershel dug around for one of the bullet pigments.

"Almost there." Hershel said. Carl's screams became louder.

"STOP! YOU'RE KILLING HIM!" Rick screamed.

"Rick! Do you want him to live!?" Hershel yelled back. Carl sobs filled the room. I went over to him and his eyes locked with mine.

"He needs blood." Patricia said pulling Rick over towards her.

"Do it now!" Shane screamed at Rick. Rick gave Patricia his arm and she stuck the needle in his arm. I looked back at Carl. His crying stopped and he fell unconsious. "Wait. Wait. Hey." Shane said worried.

"He just passed out." Hershel said reasuring Shane. Hershel finally got a pigment out of Carl and I sighed with Releif. "One down...five to go." I heard the clink of the metal go in the bowl.

~*~*~

Carl was still passed out, Hershel was taking his blood pressure. "Pressure's stable." Hershel said.

"Lori needs to be here." Rick said from where he and I were giving blood. We were taking turns. "She doesn't even know what's going on. I've got to go find her and bring her back." Rick said.

"You can't do that." Hershel said.

"She's hid mother." Risck said angerly. "She needs to know what's happened. Her son's lying here shot." Rick said.

"And he's going to need more blood." Hershel said.

"Isn't that why I'mm here?" I asked confused.

"Well darling you are still a child you don't recover as quickly and don't have enough so that's why we need Rick." Hershel explained. "He can't go more than 50 feet from this bed." Hershel added. Rick stood up and looked like he would pass out any second. Shane walked over and helped Rick balence more.

"Hey. Hey. Come on." Shane said.

"I'm all right. I'm all right." Rick moaned.

"I got him." Shane said to Hershel. Rick walked out of the room followed by me and Shane. Maggie and Otis sat in the room. Otis looked down grively. They looked up to hear if anything had changed. "He's stable for now." Shane said. Otis and Maggie relexed a little bit.

"Lori has to be here Shane, she has to know." Rick said to Shane.

"Ok, I get that. I'm gonna handle it. But you've got to handle your end." Shane said.

"My-- My end?" Rick questioned.

"Your end is being here for you son." Shane said knelling down. "Even if he didn't need your blood to survive, there is no way I'd ever let you walk out that door. Man, I'd break your legs if you tried. You know that, right?" Shane said. Rick looked down. "If something happened to him and you weren't here...If-- If he slipped away while you were gone, you would never forgive yourself for that. And neither would Lori, man." Shane said. Rick started sobbing. He stopped.

"You're right." He said nodding his head.

"When was I ever wrong?" Shane said smiling. He started to chuckle both of them actaully.

(A/N not going to put the whole conversion to much writing and I'm lazy)

After a long talk Rick and Shane were having Hershel came out. "He's out for now. But I need to remove those remaining freagments." He said explaing what happened.

"How? You saw how he was."

"I know, and that was the shallowest one. I need to go deeper to get the others."

"Oh man."

"Theres's more." Hershel added.

"Tell me." Rick demanded.

"His belly's distened, his pressure is dropping, which means there's internal bleeding. A fragment must have nicked one of the blood vessels." Hershel said explaing what was wrong with Carl. I imagined how life would be without him. Tears formed at the corners of my eyes. "I have to open him up, find the bleeder and stitch it. And he can't move while I'm in there-- I mean, at all. If he reacts the same as before, I'll secer an artery and he'll be dead in minutes. To even try this, I have to put him under. But if I do, he won't be able to breathe on his own. Same bad results." Hershel said. Well what do we do?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

63K 1.2K 11
you have to fight to survive in this world BOOK 4 OF SHE'S A DIXON SERIES season 4 of the walking dead {completed} {carl grimes fanfiction} {daryl d...
96.3K 2.1K 43
Life wasn't as peachy as 11 year old girl (Y/N) Dixon thought it would be. Her life torn apart and changed forever thanks to the living dead. I DON'...
188K 5.5K 30
Carl grimes fanfic - Carter and her dad are willing to do anything to survive. Growing up in a small town in Georgia, she never thought she would be...
311K 7.7K 54
[«my mission in life is not to merely survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor and some style»] In which...