Our Days at Twenty-five: BOOK...

By ParkBaekkie

|ONGOING| Book 4: This story focuses on Chanyeol and Baekhyun's married life starting around the age of 25. *... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
TRAILER
CHARACTERS PROFILE
Update Schedule
Introduction
PROLOGUE
[ 0 ] CHANBAEK Day Special
[ 1 ] Bedroom Chaos
[ 2 ] No Sex Policy
[ 3 ] Sweet Day
[ 4 ] A Weekend
[ 5 ] Special Gift
[ 6 ] Lovers' Spat
[ 7 ] A Dinner
[ 8 ] Have Fun
[ 9 ] Family
[ 10 ] Together
[ 11 ] LDR
[ 12 ] His Tattoos
[ 13 ] Pillow Talk
[ 14 ] Aquarium Date
[ 15 ] Household of Three
[ 16 ] Christmas Special 1/4
[ 17 ] Christmas Special 2/4
[ 18 ] Christmas Special 3/4
[ 19 ] Christmas Special 4/4
[ 20 ] New Year Special
[ 21 ] Of Truths and Lies
[ 22 ] 3000th
[ 23 ] Jealous Husband
[ 24 ] Lost Ring
[ 25 ] Babysitters
[ 26 ] Finding Vivi
[ 27 ] Rest Day
[ 28 ] A Deal
[ 30 ] Jealous Husband 2.0
[ 31 ] The Wild Q&A
[ 32 ] Stay Up
[ 33 ] Common Ground
[ 34 ] Closure and Closer
[ 35 ] Monday
[ 36 ] Show and Tell
[ 37 ] Better Half
[ 38 ] Afternoon Fun
[ 39 ] Job
[ 40 ] Kyungsoo's Holiday

[ 29 ] Birthday Presents

2.2K 179 784
By ParkBaekkie

*

D-day to Jongin and Kyungsoo's birthday... (Refer to Chapter 15: Household of Three)

"HA-PPY-BIRTH-DAY....TO....YOU~!"

Tooot!!!

Wearing colorful party hats on their heads, everybody claps happily after singing Happy Birthday song to the couple celebrants sitting at the center table. In the garden this afternoon is where everybody is celebrating Kyungsoo and Jongin's joint birthdays. The place is filled with vibrant party decorations, garlands, banners, and confettis; even the pool has balloons and ribbons floating on the water. It's a simple yet warm celebration which Luhan and Baekhyun especially prepared.

"Happy Birthday, Kyungsoo! Happy Birthday, Jongin!" Sehun and Luhan both scream like they're in a cheering squad, "WE LOVE YOU!"

"Bring in the cake!" Baekhyun exclaims as they finish singing. He claps at the three-tier cake's entrance.

"Make a wish," Chanyeol says, pushing in front of the couple the trolley where the birthday cake is elegantly presented. He does the job to light up the sparklers, blowing on the tip of the match afterwards, "There you go."

Kyungsoo and Jongin exchange giddy smiles, before leaning down to the giant chocolate and vanilla birthday cake. Hearing their friends count from one to three, they altogether blow out the sparklers after making a silent wish.

I wish Kyungsoo to fulfill his wishes and gain more success in his work, Jongin whispers in his mind with his eyes closed.

I wish to get married in a church with Jongin someday, Kyungsoo mentally says while smiling deep inside.

"Happy birthday, baby," Jongin mutters, pulling his husband into a bone-crushing embrace before sweetly kissing him on the lips. "I love you."

"Happy birthday," Kyungsoo greets in return while rubbing Jongin's back in the middle of their hug. "I love you, too..."

Everybody has their eyes soft and teary at the sight of Jongin and Kyungsoo affectionately greeting and hugging each other in the middle of this peaceful garden. The crisp ambiance in the air blends in with the nice weather; and Jongin couldn't be any more grateful having Kyungsoo by his side for a decade now and still counting. They were fifteen when they first met, and now they're twenty-five and here they are, still together.

"Okay, everyone. Before we eat dinner for today's celebration, we'll have to first give our birthday presents and birthday wishes to Jongin and Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun, who is the MC for their simple birthday party, announces, "So. Anyone who wants to go first?"

"I'll do the honor," Chanyeol volunteers and steps forward. He is carrying two gifts which are beautifully covered in a silver wrapper with a golden ribbon on top. Placing them on the table in front of the celebrants, everybody stares with curiosity.

Chanyeol clears his throat and smiles handsomely, preparing his brief and inspirational words of affection for the two.

"Happy birthday, Kyungsoo. Happy birthday, Jongin. I wish you both good health, prosperous life, and more blessings to come. Along with the providence of God Almighty to whom we owe our lives, I sincerely wish your relationship to grow stronger throughout the years. As part of the family, I also hope that you guys will stay longer in this household as we love each other despite our differences and flaws..."

"Pfft, has Chanyeol become a motivational speaker without us knowing or what," Luhan whispers to Sehun who's also chuckling evilly at Chanyeol like the man was preaching the gospel and conducting a holy mass in a church. "He pretty much sounds like a priest right now."

"Reverend Park Chanyeol," Sehun cackles annoyingly behind his hand while watching Chanyeol deliver his speech, "Or Pastor Chanyeol. Pfft. That sounds super wrong in so many levels. Hahaha. Or Father Chanyeol."

"I mean, Chanyeol in a priest outfit? That's... kinda hot," Luhan mutters quite in a naughty way. Sehun glares at him and jabs him on the rib. "Aw! Don't get so jealous, okay? I still prefer innocent boys like you~"

"So, yeah. That concludes my message to you both," Chanyeol finishes his message, side-eyeing Sehun and Luhan who's probably badmouthing him right now. Good thing Baekhyun is here, looking at him with such pure bliss and adoration and that's all what he needs today. "Enjoy your special night. Happy birthday to you guys once again."

Sehun and Luhan give applause after Chanyeol ends his homily. Baekhyun proudly cheers, little tears streaming down his cheeks seeing his husband being all chummy with the couple. Chanyeol pulls Kyungsoo and Jongin for a friendly hug while he congratulates them. Laughing, he whispers something to Jongin's ear as he taps his back, which Jongin responds with a smile and nod. Kyungsoo, on the other hand, smirks, shakes hands with Chanyeol, and also whispers something to him as though they were sharing a big secret.

What was that, Baekhyun wonders.

"Fuck. No freaking way! Chanyeol, is this really the new PlayStation 6!? Oh my god! How did you know I wanted to have this! Thanks! AAAHHHH!!!!" Jongin hysterically cries like an eight-year-old boy opening his very first Christmas present. He shows the controller to his husband after unboxing the present, "Babe! Kyungsoo, look! I've got a new console~ Heh! I bet you're jealous right now!"

Kyungsoo scowls.

"Congrats."

Chanyeol looks amused indeed, seeing Jongin's delighted reaction.

"You love it that much?"

"Yeah, totally! Thank you, Daddy Channie. I'll treasure this forever."

"Please don't call me that."

Tch, Sehun rolls his eyes, looking at Jongin and Chanyeol hugging shamelessly right in front of his face. Jongin even gives Chanyeol a peck on the cheek. What the fuck, man? That's so gay.

"Wow. Let's all drink this red wine tonight," Kyungsoo smiles after carefully unwrapping the Cabernet Savignon, the most popular wine in the world Chanyeol gifted him. It was still shipped from France, he can tell, and he's sure its heavenly grape scent will do some magic tonight, "Thanks, Chanyeol. What a nice present."

"You're welcome. Oh, it has a personal message from your favorite chef, by the way."

"No way."

Chanyeol smiles. "Why don't you see for yourself?"

"What! Really?"

"Yeah. Look inside."

Kyungsoo clamps his mouth, eyes wide and surprised seeing a gold card with a pretty cursive handwriting on it.

"OH MY GOD."

Happy Birthday, Chef Kyungsoo. May your food won't be fucking undercooked nor fucking raw as long as you fucking live.

Love,
Chef Gordon Ramsey

"Who the hell is Gordon!?" Jongin blurts out.

"He's my ultimate crush," Kyungsoo says dreamily, putting the card close to his chest, "Ah. Such deep and heartfelt words, I'm so moved. I appreciate this very much, Chanyeol."

Baekhyun follows next, giving his handicrafts to Kyungsoo and Jongin which he especially made. He gently places on the table the couple DIY bracelets he threaded himself. The pair of personalized bracelets are made of beads, strings, and cords which are tied up all together. He even pulled an all-nighter just to finish them on time.

"Uhm... It's not something expensive but I hope you still like my gift. I made them during my break in the Kindergarten and the kids also helped me..." Baekhyun mutters with a shy smile, "Happy Birthday! Let's spend more birthdays together, okay? I'll always be here whenever you two need my help. I can't wait for your church wedding the soonest!"

Kyungsoo and Jongin exchange soft gazes, smiling fondly at each other.

"Thanks, Baekhyun."

"Here. Let me put them on you."

Chanyeol is actually surprised right now because he has no idea about Baekhyun making bracelets? That's just pure adorable.

"T-this is so pretty..." Jongin sobs while checking out the bracelet Baekhyun wears on him. It also has the characters of his name embedded on the beads shaped like bears, meanwhile, Kyungsoo's are penguins, "Oh my god. It's... it's perfect! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!"

Baekhyun's eyes sparkle with happiness.

"Really?"

"Of course. Thanks for making my bracelet all black," Kyungsoo praises while admiring the bracelet on his hand perfectly fitted around his wrist. "I'm gonna wear this to work everyday. It's my lucky charm now."

"Hey! I want something like that, too!" Luhan yells while stomping his feet as if he was a kid throwing a tantrum. He hugs Baekhyun and shakes him aggressively, "Ahhh, Baekhyun! That's so unfair! I want a bracelet, too! Make me one!"

"Me, too!" Sehun says to second that, as he is trying to touch Jongin's bracelet which Jongin is protecting with his hand, "Baekhyun! I also want a handmade bracelet for my birthday! Damn it! I'm so jealous!"

"Okay~ I'll make a bracelet for everyone," Baekhyun heartily chuckles at the sight of the four guys crowding to snoop at the bracelets he made. That causes a big smile on his lips, realizing how much Jongin and Kyungsoo appreciated his personalized gift.

Kyungsoo does the job to pour the red wine on each glass so that they can have a toast while Luhan prepares his birthday speech.

"Ahem! I already gave my presents to Jongin and Kyungsoo, so right now, I'll just say my birthday message," Luhan coughs on his fist before he starts his greeting, "To the loves of my life, Jongin and Kyungsoo, happiest birthday to you! Let's have a part two threesome after this! Eat me like a cake! Fuck my brains out! Make me your bitch in bed, and feast on me all night long until I drop!"

Oh my fucking god, Sehun has to slap his forehead embarrassingly, shaking his head. Here Jongin and Kyungsoo are, laughing at their boyfriend's silly antics.

"But on a serious note, I wish you two both happiness and success in life. You already know that I'm your biggest fan, right? I'll always be here to watch how you grow and achieve your dreams as a married couple. So, let's count more years together until we grow old and until our hairs turn gray," Luhan mutters, and this is suddenly making him emotional halfway, "Kim Jongin and Kim Kyungsoo, you are the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I'm so grateful to have been found by you. I love you with everything I've been and everything that I hope to be. I love you with all that I am."

A calming silence follows in the Park mansion's garden after Luhan finishes his birthday message. He's just honestly trying his very best to prevent the tears begging to fall from his eyes for the sake of the mood, but he is having a hard time. Somehow, fragments of the beautiful memories they shared are suddenly flashing back in his mind at this moment. When was the last time he talked about his feelings so openly like this anyway?

"Ah, seriously..."

Kyungsoo looks up to the sky so that he can stop his own tears from escaping yet to no avail. He just laughs to brush it off, wiping the wetness in his eyes with a tissue nearby. Jongin quietly smiles not to appear like a dramatic boyfriend.

"Come here." When Jongin mentions that, Luhan runs to him, enveloping him into a cozy hug. Cupping Luhan's face, he kisses his lips, fond and gentle, before embracing him once again. "Thank you, Luhan."

Kyungsoo follows next, pulling Luhan into another hug, also kissing him on the lips, soft and open-mouthed. Thanks, he whispers, receiving a 'You're always welcome' on the crook of his neck.

"Omg. Am I the one having his birthday today?" Luhan giggles while soothing Kyungsoo's and Jongin's backs inside their group hug. "Haha. I'm so blessed."

Sehun is next to give his presents. He goes inside the house and comes back carrying a blue jar looking sophisticated and expensive. Smiling at Kyungsoo, he pulls the male into a big hug and pecks his cheek. Happy Birthday, he whispers.

"Here's my gift to you, Kyungsoo. Since you're not stupid unlike those people I know, I'm sure you won't cause any fire with these scented candles I picked, right?"

"Of course."

Kyungsoo grins, getting the jar of eucalyptus soy wax scented candles from Sehun. Baekhyun steps back upon seeing Sehun's gift, meanwhile Chanyeol is just respectfully looking, hesitant whether to come closer or not.

"Thanks, Sehun. I'll use this PROPERLY," Kyungsoo smiles.

"How about me?" Jongin opens his palms excitedly. "Where's my gift?"

"Here. I made you birthday coupons," Sehun places a booklet on Jongin's hand. He rubs the tip of his ears, looking away. "They're valid for one year only so use them wisely."

"Aww. You're so thoughtful. Thanks!"

"You're welcome."

Jongin pulls him for an embrace, so Sehun smiles a little, returning Jongin the bear hug. He whispers a question to him which Jongin responds with a nod. Sehun turns to face him, holds his jaw, and leans in closer, giving him a chaste kiss on the cheek.

Smooch.

The rest of the guys throw them a weird stare.

"What," Sehun says, also staring back at everyone, "You want me to kiss you, too?"

Chanyeol covers his mouth, acting like he's throwing up.

"What is that? So childish. Let me see!" Luhan giggles, stealing the birthday coupons from Jongin so that he can read them himself, "Ahem! Let's see... One free laundry. One free hug. One free massage. One free meal. One piggyback ride. One night sex when I will bottom for you---"

"HEY! YO! HOLD UP! WHAT WAS THAT!!!" Jongin yells, reaching for the booklet and flipping through them aggressively, "Did Sehun seriously write that? Oh. It's not here."

"Ah! So unfair," Luhan frowns, "Babe, I want something like that, too..."

"You don't need that anymore," Sehun shrugs, "Just say what you want and I'll do it for you."

"Really? You will?"

"No."

Baekhyun shakes Chanyeol's arm.

"Chanyeol sunbae, make me a birthday coupon, too."

"But it's not your birthday yet."

"Will you make me one on my birthday then?"

"No."

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes dramatically.

"Idiots."

Dinner is served delightfully among them six, sharing hearty laughter over a meal like what they normally do on a daily basis. Except tonight is a little special being accompanied by the extensive variants of cooked seafood, premium-grade steak, high-quality wine, and customized three-tier cake on the table. Vivi is also celebrating his owners' birthday, as he enjoys his meal of chicken tender and sushi. They do a celebratory toast for Jongin and Kyungsoo while some piano and violin instrumentals play in the background.

"I remembered my birthday years back," Baekhyun whispers to his husband beside him as he eats, "You know, when you guys prepared a surprise for me? I danced with everyone and you were my last dance. You asked me to be yours and I said yes."

Chanyeol smiles at that beautiful memory.

"I was suffering from memory loss that time but it didn't stop me from falling in love with you the second time around."

Everybody's attention is caught by the noise of Luhan tapping on the microphone as he stands on the mini platform they made in the middle of the garden. Like he's an event's host in a large party, he says into the mic:

"Are you guys enjoying the night!?"

Laughs arise, before a series of yeaahhh and hoooohh ensue courtesy of Sehun, Baekhyun, and Jongin. Kyungsoo shakes his head but he can't hide the growing smile on his lips. Chanyeol is busy feasting on the cake.

"Great! Now, before Kyungsoo and Jongin give their presents to each other, may we call on Baekhyun on the stage to give us a special number!" Luhan announces energetically, "He'll serenade us with a heartfelt song dedicated to our couple~ Let's give him a round of applause!"

Fighting, Sehun says, gesturing a clenched fist as Baekhyun receives the mic from Luhan.

"Go, Baekhyun. You can do it!"

"Thanks, hyung."

Everyone excitedly claps their hands while Baekhyun prepares himself, waiting for the song to play. He very much treasures deep in his heart the special moment of Kyungsoo singing on his birthday and wedding. So now is the perfect time to return Kyungsoo the favor. As the music plays, he offers the birthday boys a gentle smile. He holds the microphone with two hands before he begins to sing:

Lying beside you, here in the dark
Feeling your heartbeat with mine

Hearing the lyrics of this song, Jongin remembers when he was in high school, listening to this familiar melody played in the coffee shops where he worked before. Looking at Kyungsoo beside him, a surge of nostalgia fills his heart.

Softly you whisper, you're so sincere
How could our love be so blind?

Jongin stands up from his seat, laying out his palm in front of Kyungsoo like he's a gentleman. Shooting his husband a strange look while containing the blush on his cheeks, Kyungsoo mutters a what the heck?

"Can I have this dance?" Jongin kindly asks.

Glancing around him, Kyungsoo sees Luhan, Sehun, and Chanyeol smirking, ganging up on him to just take Jongin's hand already. This is making Kyungsoo feel awkward, yet Baekhyun's voice is so angelic singing such lovely song and Jongin also looks so handsome tonight. He ends up placing his hand on top of Jongin's, as they walk in the middle of the garden under the early moonlight.

Baekhyun steps down from the makeshift stage, joining Jongin and Kyungsoo on the grass a few feet away as he continues to sing:

We sailed on together
We drifted apart
And here you are, by my side

Jongin closes his eyes, having Kyungsoo's forehead lightly resting on his chest. This way, Kyungsoo can feel his man's steady heartbeat thumping, sending him comfort and security.

"Kyungsoo?"

"Hm?"

"Are you happy?"

Kyungsoo smiles.

"Of course, I am."

Kyungsoo peeks at Luhan back at their table, raising his phone and taking a video of him and Jongin dancing and swaying with the music. Baekhyun makes eye contact with Kyungsoo as he walks closer to the husbands, singing the next lyrics from the bottom of his heart.

So now I come to you with open arms
Nothing to hide, believe what I say

When Jongin mutters an I love you, Kim Kyungsoo in between his lips, it is when Kyungsoo can't help his tears from falling on his cheeks anymore. This is making him emotional, reminiscing the moments he and Jongin have been through in their long-term relationship. Why does Baekhyun have to sing so wonderfully, as if he was speaking words of love into his ears?

So here I am, with open arms
Hoping you'll see what your love means to me
Open arms

The love-struck expression on Chanyeol's face never wears off while admiring Baekhyun singing beside Jongin and Kyungsoo. This song is not even for him, but he'll just think he also has a small part in it, just a little bit, although it's not his birthday yet.

Living without you, living alone
This empty house seems so cold
Wanting to hold you
Wanting you near
How much I wanted you home

While they slow-dance with Baekhyun's honey voice in the background, Jongin puts his hand securely on Kyungsoo's lower back. He hears Kyungsoo chuckle when he pulls his body closer, warmth spreading on their entwined fingers. Lifting Kyungsoo's chin up, he also caresses his plump cheek, staring into this pair of pretty eyes he admires the most. He holds Kyungsoo close while they dance along to the beautiful song Baekhyun is dedicating to them.

'But now that you've come back
Turned night into day
I need you to stay

"I need you to stay," Jongin whispers into Kyungsoo's ear, mouthing the words of the song together with Baekhyun. Kyungsoo smiles through his tears, pressing a tender and heartfelt kiss on his husband's lips. Jongin kisses him back, loving and deep, caging him inside his embrace with all the affection that he has.

Baekhyun returns to the mini stage as the song keeps playing. Looking at everyone, he sings the chorus passionately as if he was telling Jongin and Kyungsoo's love story.

So now I come to you with open arms
Nothing to hide, believe what I say

He engages eye contact with Chanyeol whose gaze has been fixed at him since the very beginning. It's like his husband is staring through his soul, making his heart race incredibly fast.

So here I am, with open arms
Hoping you'll see what your love means to me

"Open arms..."

The song finally ends.

Chanyeol's lips turn into a very proud smile. He brings his hands together for a clap after Baekhyun's endearing performance.

"Ah. That's my baby," Chanyeol confidently says, "Now I'm mesmerized."

Jongin and Kyungsoo spread their arms so that Baekhyun can give them a group hug. Embracing the couple, Baekhyun grins at Kyungsoo and kisses him on the cheek. Happy Birthday, he says, before facing Jongin next. He thinks for a short while, before scooting closer in the end anyway, also doing to Jongin what he did to Kyungsoo, just to be fair.

"Oh," Jongin gasps, acting like he was surprised as he holds his kissed cheek. Kyungsoo only rolls his eyes, laughing at his husband's reaction.

"Wait, what's happening!"

Jongin hasn't even had the chance yet to get back to his seat after the dance, when all of a sudden, his vision becomes dark. Luhan chuckles, tying the blindfold behind Jongin's head to cover his eyes. Kyungsoo mouths, it's time for the surprise, which his boyfriend replies with a wink.

"Babe? Guys? What's this?" Jongin says in confusion, while his friends only answer him with teasing laughs, "Oh my god. Do you have a surprise for me?"

"Is this another kinky play again?" Sehun asks, utterly baffled as to why everyone is gathering around to hold Jongin like a captive, "I wasn't informed about the gangb--"

"Hey. Watch your language," Chanyeol mutters, covering Baekhyun's ears.

Sehun zips his mouth shut.

"We're taking you to your birthday present, okay? Relax," Luhan says while he helps Jongin walk out of the garden. The guys are also following them behind, "Omg, I'm so excited! I'm sure you'll like it."

"Just hold my hand and trust me," Kyungsoo whispers, helping his husband walk until they are outside the mansion, heading in front of the opened garage. "Let's go this way."

"Where are we going?"

"You'll find out once we get there."

"Fuck, I'm scared! You're not gonna throw me to the pool, are you?" Jongin cries, unaware of the brand new luxurious car presented in front of him, a big red ribbon placed on top of its hood. "Where am I right now?"

Sehun and Baekhyun, who have no idea about the surprise, have their eyes widening in shock, gasping at this overwhelming sight. Chanyeol is just quietly smiling while Kyungsoo and Luhan are grinning ear-to-ear.

"Guys! Are you still there?" Jongin asks, feeling nervous and excited at the same time. "Hello!? Can I take off my blindfold already?"

"Sure, you can take it off now," he hears Kyungsoo say.

Jongin removes his blindfold slowly, and he has to blink thrice to check if his vision is clear and he's not hallucinating. A black car---an extravagant convertible car with its roof pulled up, to be precise---is now parked in front of him.

Opening his mouth, he just gapes, staring awestruck at his birthday present. He can't seem to react properly right now; it's like he's at loss of words because of how surprised, happy, and flabbergasted he is.

"Is this... Is this for me?"

"Yes. It's all yours," Kyungsoo answers, smiling brightly. He reaches for Jongin's arm, opens his fingers, places the keys on his palm, and closes his hand. "Happy birthday, baby."

Jongin looks at the keys feeling unfamiliar and new in his grasp. Stepping closer to the elegant car, he stares at it, like he's scanning every nook and cranny of it. He doesn't say anything out loud when he brings his hand to touch the door. This must be so expensive, he thinks to himself, while his friends behind him wait for his reaction.

It's all silent.

The huge smile on Kyungsoo's face is gradually replaced with a concerned look. Kyungsoo gives Luhan a glance who appears worried as well. To be honest, he admits he was expecting Jongin to react like what he did with the video game console, so having his husband being plain quiet makes him a bit sad.

"Don't you... like it?" Kyungsoo asks worriedly.

"No, I..." Jongin breathes, covering his eyes with his hand, "I love it so much..." He pulls Kyungsoo for a hug, burying his face on the male's neck as he cries quietly, "Thank you..."

Kyungsoo's face brightens up in relief, hearing those words. For him it's more than enough, knowing Jongin didn't hate the car after all. Sometimes, Jongin still surprises him in simple ways, and it's adorable, melting his heart like a puddle of goo.

Kyungsoo raises his hand up, gently patting Jongin's trembling back while he hugs his man in return.

"Do you wanna try driving it?"

Waving their friends goodbye who are left outside the house, Kyungsoo slams the door of the new car shut. Here Jongin is beside him, positioned in the driver's seat, holding the steering wheel with two hands, and grinning excitedly.

That causes a smile on Kyungsoo's lips. He puts on the seatbelt and helps Jongin clasp his seatbelt, too.

"It's been a while since I've driven a car so forgive me if my driving would be a bit sloppy."

Jongin starts the engine, putting the vehicle on drive. It's like his adrenaline rises when he begins maneuvering the wheel, now that he's driving on the road carefully. He suddenly reminisces his younger self when he used to have his own car from his parents.

"Oh my god. It feels so smooth when I step on the brakes. Did you see it when I turned? Haha. This car is so sick, I'm having goosebumps."

"I'm glad you loved it," Kyungsoo mutters, mesmerized, while watching his husband having fun like this, "As expected, it really suits you. It's like you were born to own this car."

"Really?"

"Of course."

"Actually, I feel a little awkward," Jongin admits shyly. A simple man like him is driving an expensive automobile he didn't even ask and buy with his own money. "It's like, I don't deserve something like this. Now I'm a bit embarrassed of my gift for you... It's nothing compared to this one."

"Don't worry about it," Kyungsoo replies, "Every single thing that I receive from you is precious, no matter what it is."

"I know you made some sacrifices to buy me a car, and I really wanna thank you for that, babe. I appreciate your birthday gift so much," Jongin reaches for Kyungsoo's hand and gives it a soft squeeze. "I'll use this car well. So in return, you can use me all you want, too."

Kyungsoo smirks.

"Then how about you ride this car while I ride you?"

The bright green, red, and orange lights of the 7-Eleven store a few blocks away from the alley where their new car is parked are blinding Jongin, as he enjoys the tight grasp of Kyungsoo's hand stroking his manhood. Kyungsoo has long prepared himself back home, so now he's ripping a sachet of lube while he watches his husband's blissful reaction.

"Hurry up, Kyungsoo... I wanna be inside you already."

"Help me get on top of you."

Having a naked Kyungsoo sexily bouncing on his cock in the front seat, the backrest adjusted 120 degrees, and the car radio blasting some dope hip-hop songs, is wrecking Jongin's sanity. His dick down there is undeniably hard and twitching in less than one minute of a hurried handjob, and it's all because of Kyungsoo's secret car sex kink.

"Oh my god... Mnghh... You're reaching too deep," Kyungsoo moans as rides his husband's cock like a pro. Rising and sinking his ass down Jongin's manhood, he perches his hands on the man's abs for leverage, keeping his pace and enjoying the pleasure of being the one in control, "Ah, shit... It feels good... More..."

"Goddamn it, Kim Kyungsoo. You're so gorgeous right now... Look at you being desperate for my cock. Haha," Jongin laughs in a daze as if he was floating in cloud nine. He pulls Kyungsoo down and hotly kisses his neck, his hand roaming on Kyungso's flushed chest to play with his sensitive nipples, "I didn't know I have a really perverted husband who bought me a car just to have sex in it."

Kyungsoo chuckles evilly, whispering back on Jongin's ear:

"Says the one who's enjoying how his cock is ridden by that perverted husband."

Jongin snickers.

"I knew it. Luhan suggested you to do this."

"You love it anyway."

This kind of adrenaline-rushing sensation is all new and exciting to Jongin. The fact that they haven't even used this car to drive far from home, and the fact that the first thing they did in a brand new car is to fuck 'drives' Jongin crazy, pun intended. It's like he and Kyungsoo are doing something illegal in public, especially now that Kyungsoo is hugging his neck as they passionately kiss, long and fervent, swallowing each other's breaths, grunts, and moans, like there is no tomorrow.

"Ugh... Oh my fucking god, baby. That felt nice... Move your ass faster and don't stop...!"

"Yeah? You love it when I get into this position, right?"

"Mm, it feels awesome... Hngh, you've been sucking me the whole time..."

"That's because you're too big, it almost won't fit in..."

The leather seat squeaks as Jongin thrusts hard, watching a dominant Kyungsoo oozing with sexiness tremble above him. Grabbing the male by the waist, he lets Kyungsoo slow down and speed up however he wants, while he pounds into him in a steady fluid rhythm.

"Ahh, babe... Haaah... Mngh, you're so good... Fuck me harder..."

"Yeah? You like it so much?"

"Uh-huh, keep going, Jongin... It feels so--oh, hot inside me..."

Fuck. Why is his husband so beautiful and erotic right now? No one in this word knows this naughty side of Kyungsoo except for him and that idea makes Jongin even more turned on. This sensual view is so incredibly hot, causing his testosterone level to reach through the roof. He might come just from having his cock entered inside Kyungsoo's hole like this.

"Baby, wait. I forgot something."

"Huh? What is it?"

Reaching for the backseat and without bothering to move away from his comfy position, Jongin smoothly grabs a paper bag behind them, fishing out something from it it.

Kyungsoo patiently waits, looking at Jongin fumbling with a black, hand-woven scarf.

"Now while I'm inside you, this is also the perfect time to wear this on you so you won't feel cold even when you're naked like this," Jongin smiles, gently wrapping Kyungsoo's neck with the scarf he himself knitted, "There. A scarf around your neck and my dick up your ass. Your birthday presents are now complete." He pecks Kyungsoo on the mouth, swift and affectionate, "Happy birthday."

Kyungsoo stares.

Then he laughs.

"Pfft. Haha, oh my god, seriously..."

Jongin blushes.

"W-what, what's so funny!?"

"You're so cute," Kyungsoo mutters, leaning his forehead on Jongin's shoulder as he hugs him close. "You idiot." He faces his husband again as he smiles widely. "Talk about being romantic."

"Hey, I made that by myself!"

"You did?"

"Mm-hm," Jongin pouts, acting cute as he shows his fingers full of blisters and calluses. Kyungsoo softly kisses them anyway. "You love my gift?"

"Which one? This?" Kyungsoo points up at the fluffy scarf worn on his neck. "Or this?" Then he points down at Jongin's hard cock seated inside his ass.

"Both, of course."

"Then I love them both. But I love this one more," Kyungsoo says as he cups Jongin's face, leaving an affectionate kiss on his husband's eyelids, "Thanks for the sweet present and thanks for being with me. I'm so glad that I married you. Happy birthday."

"Me, too. I loved you yesterday, I love you still, I always have, I always will," Jongin replies, tucking the stray hair behind Kyungsoo's ear as he stares into his eyes, "Thank you for loving someone like me. You give me reasons to wake up each morning like how you give meaning to my life. If I were to choose between taking my last breath and saying I love you, I'd choose to say I love you with my last breath."

Kyungsoo punches him on the chest, making Jongin laugh.

"Where the fuck did you even hear that from? That's so cheesy!"

"I know, so before anything else..."

"Yeah?"

"Will you let me come first? My cock has been inside you for fifteen minutes now and I need a release."

"Right, we were in the middle of sex."

"I can't hold back any longer..."

"Then do whatever you want with me."

Hearing that, Jongin smirks, throwing Kyungsoo in the backseat effortlessly. Caressing his lover's hole which is all stretched and loose, he chuckles under his breath and spanks Kyungsoo's plump butt.

"So squishy~"

Kneeling on the spacious area in the backseat of the car, Jongin spreads Kyungsoo's legs apart and enters him again, penetrating all the way. It elicits a drawn-out moan from Kyungsoo as his body is literally bended in half while he gets pounded deep within. The air smells like sex and cake, and both of them are also hot and passionate, so it doesn't take too long for them to orgasm.

"Ugh... Touch my cock, please... It's coming out a lot..."

"I got you. Just be careful not to spill it on the seats."

Kyungsoo cackles, spurting his cum into Jongin's face anyway as his husband jerks him off to his finish.

"You...!" Jongin glares, covering his eyes with his hand. "Fuck! Here's my payback!" Then he strokes his dick furiously, showering his husband's chest and face with his spurting load,  "There. Have all of it! Tsss... Tsss... Tsss...!"

"Really? You're so childish," Kyungsoo snickers, taking his scarf off, "Ew, Jongin... You got it on my mouth!"

"Then swallow it!"

"I'll spit it on your face, come here."

"Wait. Did you just... Did you just use the scarf to wipe off our cum!?" Jongin asks in disbelief. "You little shit."

"Yeah, got a problem with that?" Kyungsoo throws the scarf at his husband's face, wearing back his clothes in a rush and positioning on the shotgun seat again. "Come on, let's head back. They'd probably suspect if we disappeared for too long."

"I'm pretty sure they already know we had car sex, though."

"What, how?"

Jongin shows Kyungsoo's phone with a bunch of Luhan's text messages in it.

Hey!!!! Stop!!! You two!!!! Wait!!!

Kyungsoo!!! I told you to turn off the camera before doing it!

You know the dashcam is connected to the main server, right.... I'm seeing everything here...

Fine, I'm leaving, I won't look anymore.

But maybe just a peek.....

Fuck! That's so hot!

Let me eat that squishy ass. I'm so jealous. I wanna put it in, too! AAAHHHHHHHH.

Kyungsoo, why are you wearing a scarf while getting banged. LOL  

Ah, fuck... Now, it's all over my hand.

Thank you for the live show~

I kinda jerked off to your sex.

Damn, I'm still horny! ㅠㅠ I'm calling Sehun now!

"That pervert," Kyungsoo chuckles, running a hand through his hair. "I forgot to turn it off. Sorry about that."

Jongin simply smiles.

"Round two?"

*

The lights are already out in the whole mansion when Jongin and Kyungsoo get back, considering it's already past midnight when they finished three rounds and arrived home. Walking on tippy toes like they were students sneaking out of class, both of them try not to create any noise not to wake the others up. If Vivi sees them then it'll be noisy for sure.

"You're home."

Jongin freezes, hearing that deep voice behind him. Kyungsoo turns around, seeing Chanyeol standing up from his seat on the couch amidst the dark. Chanyeol walks up to them after he places on top of the counter the can of carbonated drink he was consuming.

"Hey. You're still awake," Kyungsoo says to acknowledge him, "I thought you were already sleeping."

"I was, but I remembered you guys weren't home yet, so I got out of bed to wait for you."

Jongin exchanges looks with Kyungsoo. Then he smiles a little.

"Oh, I see. Thanks, Chanyeol."

"Did you enjoy having sex in your new car?"

A flustered reaction is what Chanyeol receives from the couple, and that makes him smile. "Forget I asked." He gives the two light pats on the back. "I'll head back to bed now before Baekhyun finds out I'm gone. Good night."

Kyungsoo steps forward.

"Chanyeol, wait."

Chanyeol stops.

"Yeah?"

"I..." Kyungsoo spares Jongin a short glance, then he looks at his friend again who's waiting for him to say something. "I don't think I've thanked you enough. For preparing our birthday party, for making the offer in Jongin's car, for helping Luhan when he got hurt, for letting us stay in this house for free, and for treating us like your own family. Thank you so much." He faces Chanyeol, puts his hands together in front of him, and bows, "I'll consider everything you did to us the best present we're receiving everyday."

Jongin's eyes widen but he quickly understands it, so he also does what Kyungsoo did, lowering his head in front of Chanyeol.

"Y-yeah, thank you so much, Chanyeol. We owe you a lot. I promise to pay you back in the future."

Chanyeol is surprised by the sudden gesture, but he admits it makes his heart throb, seeing Jongin and Kyungsoo dropping their prides for him.

"No. Don't be like this! Raise your heads up, what are you doing?"

He goes to them and pulls Jongin and Kyungsoo to straighten up their backs.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it. You can stay here as much as you want, alright? I'm just happy we're all together living under one roof," Chanyeol says, holding the couple's shoulders, "You're already a part of my life so just live comfortably in this house like what you always do... Have lots of sex with your lovers, eat, play, drink, have fun, and be healthy. That's all what I ask for as payment."

Kyungsoo nods, laughing at that long-ass speech.

"Okay. Got it."

"And keep in mind that Baekhyun and I are off-limits," Jongin and Chanyeol both say at the same time.

Chanyeol nods.

"It's nice that you already know the drill."

"Yeah. I get it," Jongin chuckles, "Thanks again." He pats Chanyeol's flat butt. "Daddy Channie~"

"Please don't call me that," Chanyeol swats Jongin's hand away, "Go to sleep now."

"Mm. Good night."

"See you tomorrow."

Chanyeol waves his hand as he leaves.

"Babe."

"What?"

Kyungsoo backhugs his husband while the two of them watch Chanyeol going up the staircase. He leans closer to Jongin as he whispers:

"I think I have a small crush on Chanyeol now."

Jongin shoots him a glare.

"The fuck? You have a what?"

"I said, I have a crush on Park Chanyeol..."

"You didn't mean that, right?"

"Look, isn't Chanyeol always so cool, smart, and capable? Aside from his handsome looks, he's literally perfect. Ah, I don't know, bro... He's just my ideal type."

"B-bro? Did you just call me bro?"

"Mm-hm..."

"And what ideal type? Hey, I'm the one you married, I should be your ideal type!"

Kyungsoo just shrugs.

"Sadly, you're not my type. You just happened to be my husband."

"Excuse me? Chanyeol is not even that great? I have a bigger cock than him and I have more abs, too!"

"No way. Just look at Mr. Landlord. He's such a husband material, right? That reminds me, the gift he gave me was super special. Shit. I think my heart skipped a beat..."

"Shut up."

"Makes me wonder how he's like in bed? Damn, Baekhyun, that lucky bitch... Getting premium cock every night--ouch!"

Jongin pinches Kyungsoo's cheek, squeezing it hard.

"Say that again."

"What, aren't I allowed to have a teeny-weeny bit of a crush?"

"No. I'm the only person you're allowed to have a crush on."

"What, why?"

"Because I said so."

Kyungsoo hits Jongin's back and it makes a slapping sound.

"OUCH! Fuck, that hurts!"

"You're so unfair. You have a crush on Baekhyun too, right!?"

"That's... T-t-that was, that was centuries ago! I don't have a crush on him anymore," Jongin stutters, clears his throat, and grabs his husband's shoulders, "Anyway, it's not about me, it's about you. From now on, stop hanging out with Chanyeol with just the two of you. You're not allowed to be alone with him anymore. Understood?"

Kyungsoo smirks, "The hell's that all of a sudden? Don't tell me you're getting jealous over a simple crush?" He slaps the air and laughs. "Tch, what nonsense..."

"Yeah, I'm getting jealous. What are you gonna do about that!" Jongin admits out loud, shocking Kyungsoo and making him cringe (blush) a little, "You know what? I'm tired. I'm going to bed. Goodbye."

"Wait. We're not yet done talking."

"Don't follow me!"

"Hey, Kim Jongin!"

"I'm not Kim Jongin!"

Kyungsoo chuckles, following his sulking husband. Hah. It's really fun to tease Jongin sometimes.

"Baby!"

"Yes? You called me?"

*

Quote of the day: "Passionate sex is great, but a passionate marriage filled with passionate sex is so much better.” - Fawn Weaver

To be continued.

-----

Next chapter preview!

"Look. What you need to do to overcome your insecurities is to work on it. Get it out of your system by wooing Kyungsoo all over again. It'll surely rekindle his love for you."

"You think so? But how?"

"Take Kyungsoo out on a romantic date, buy him flowers, have dinner in a fancy restaurant, do some shopping together, get him pretty clothes, and pay for everything. After the mall, watch a really boring movie so that you'd end up making out in the cinema. Then right after that, go on a drive towards the sunset while holding-hands in the car until you reach home."

"Sehun, are you sure all of that will work?"

"Of course. I mean, that's how I made your boyfriend mine."

Jongin chokes on his saliva.

"So, what are you waiting for? Go get your ass out of here and date your husband as you should! Make him feel special like you were seventeen again."

-----

"I tend to write longer chapters for KaiSoo, and since I enjoyed writing this, we're gonna have KaiSoo next chapter, too! I miss them so muchㅠㅠ"

- ParkBaekkie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 2.9K 48
[COMPLETED] Park Chanyeol has a younger brother named; Park Sehun. They both handsome and rich, they also have what they wants. What if they both w...
577K 23.4K 57
Byun baekhyun is a 24 years old boy who work as a CEO in his own company. He has a boyfriend named Park chanyeol who is 4 years younger than him. Cha...
4.2K 226 24
Park Chanyeol, a ordinary guy who fell in love with his best friend's brother Sehun.. who's 6 years younger than him. On Sehun's 13th birthday Yeol g...
1.1M 50.4K 21
Pairing : Chanbaek Language : English **Yaoi** Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in a relationship before Chanyeol did debut.Chanyeol broke up with Baekhyun...