Doting Mrs. Kim | vsoo

Door euphoricninja

Kim Taehyung, the cold and aloof President of Kim Group, is a multibillionaire at a young age and every girl... Meer

Foreword
CH2: I don't want to owe anyone
CH3: Make sure whoever wrote this will be blacklisted in Korea
CH 4: I don't like those kinds of jokes
CH5: You chose the wrong girl to mess with
CH 6: Your wife will be lucky
CH 7: I will make her suffer twice
CH 8: I will make sure karma hits them hard
CH9: I will win the Best Actress Award
CH 10: Please send some help for me
CH 11: I have an intense grudge to whoever did this
CH12: I told you that you can call me oppa
CH 13: It's an offer for a lifetime
CH 14: I intended to spend my life with you
CH 15: Do not remove it, let them be.
CH 16: Your Husband
CH 17: He knew I will fall for you
CH 18: I didn't even do that much for you yet you are thanking me
CH 19: It's also my fault for not protecting you
CH 20: You are setting the standard too high for men, Mr. Kim
CH 21: What did I do to deserve you?
CH 22: Don't joke around, Mr. Kim
CH23: To the man I love and admire
CH 24: Be my date
CH 25: This is my wife, Kim Jisoo
CH 26: Should I make you cry with your own blood?
CH 27: You don't have any right to point your finger and shout at my wife
CH 28: You are done with your revenge, and let me do mine now
CH 29: Don't get me wrong, I hate you too
CH 30: He is Kim Taehyung, he will be okay
CH 31: It felt good to touch
CH 32: Touch her and I will put a bullet to your head
CH33: I'm sorry... I am late...
CH 34: You will look beautiful on everything
CH 35: I also need it to improve my stamina [M]
CH36: They insulted the wrong person
CH 37: Some people are good in pretending to be nice
CH 38: To our kids
CH 39: President Kim has two soft spots
CH 40: Those bastards really pulled this stunt
CH 41: I have to give it to the right owner
CH 42: We will be great parents [republished chap]
CH 43: What if destiny didn't want us to be together
CH 44: I don't want to have that choice of who to save, my dear wife or my child
CH 45: We dragged them into this mess [M]
CH 46: I'll make sure she will be dead
CH 47: I'll get back at her even if it costs my life
CH48: Do not choose me to be saved
CH49: You don't deserve to live
CH50: Let her rest
CH51: We have a lot of time in our hands
CH52: No need to remind me of that
CH53: He is still a human with only one life

CH 1: you will not be in the headlines tomorrow

15K 665 415
Door euphoricninja

chapter 1

~~~~

Jisoo went out of the room where they have a small reunion party of their high school friends. She was walking towards the bathroom when she saw her soon to be fiancée and best friend making out on the corner.

Unable to speak from shocked... no... she had an intuition about them. She just shrugged it off because the three of them are close friends and she thought of the two's closeness as friends.

She tasted blood caused by her biting her lips from trying her best not to cry. Of course, 2 years together is long with marriage in mind. It hurt her.

"Let's go now... Jisoo might be looking for us." Suho, her bastard ex said after planting a kiss on her ex-best friend now, Irene.

"No, how about ditch her saying you have an urgent meeting and I need to go back to my parents?" Irene proactively said hugging Suho's waist.

Jisoo scoffed at their statements, walking towards them. "Sure. You should go." her eyes are dark showing no emotion.

Suho's eyes got wide seeing Jisoo. "Babe..."

Jisoo coldly shouted at him, "Don't call me Babe. You have the guts to cheat on me and with my best friend of all the girls in Korea."

She looked at them as her heart frantically wanted to explode, they were caught in the act and they still are holding each others' hand.

A sarcastic chuckle escaped her lips, "Since when?"

Irene grinned proudly at her saying, "One and a half years together."

Her heart became more shattered, they are working behind her back for that long.

"Jisoo... We should break up. I realized that we are not meant together." Jisoo even felt she wanted to cry from Suho's word. He said it without a bit of guilt.

Meanwhile... a man silently watching how the drama unfolds from the moment he heard someone shouted when he went out of the bathroom.

"President Kim, should I call a staff?" A man in his suit with a briefcase in his hand asked politely.

"No." He became curious about how the drama will end. He knew all the rich families in Korea so he immediately recognized the girl and boy holding close to each other. He scoffed as he predicted the young lady will go home crying from the bullying of the two.

"Aren't we planning to get married then you can finally meet my family in US..."

"Come on, Jisoo. Suho just told you that but it will never happen. Your family doesn't even have the right to marry in the Kims. Your ranking is way lower than ours." l Irene said as she took a step forward to her.  "Right, Babe?" which was answered with a nod by Suho.

"I want to cancel my contract with your company." Jisoo firmly said.

"You will breach the contract and need to pay,"  Suho explained. Jisoo's brows furrowed with anger.

"You cheated on me and want me to pay you for breaching my contract? Then, Irene needs to pay too. She breached your contract of dating with the dating ban." She explained with confidence.

Irene laughed proudly, "Suho changed my contract the moment we started dating."

Double blow for Jisoo. Cheated on. His boyfriend changed the contract of his company for this slut. "You've changed."

Suho's eyes squinted with annoyance, "yes Jisoo. I have changed because of you. You know a man but you ignored me. Your family is not even part of the Elites. You will just be a disgrace."

Jisoo got what he meant... she never gave herself to Suho. She believed they should get married first. But cheating on her because of the family ranking? That's fcking absurd she thought.

"You heard him. You can't give him what he wants but I can. The Bae and Kim are planning our marriage too. Tsk. Poor Jisoo. No, ever man will want trash like you." What was said to her by her ex bitch best friend rang to her ears.

She scoffed at her remarks before smirking with confidence, "Trash? Aren't you referring to yourself? Only trash will be a mistress."

Taehyung who was watching in the corner with his secretary heard the remark from Jisoo, the corners of his lips lifted into a smile as he did not expect the outcome. Not long after... he heard a loud high pitch slap sound echoing the hallway making his smile go back to a straight line.

"You don't have the right to call me trash, bitch!" Irene shouted lunging forward to Jisoo.

Jisoo that was slapped for the first time in her life suddenly felt the urged to cry because of the pain she can feel but she swallowed everything and stood high with her fingers forming a fist. She stepped forward to slap Irene back but she was stopped in mid-air. Suho stopped her holding her wrist tight that she can feel pain.

"Jisoo!!! STOP! You don't need to stoop so low. We are over now so stop now!!" Suho said reprimanding her.

"Stoop so low? Aren't they the ones who hurt her?" Jisoo thought scoffing at her realization

He allowed Irene to slap her but she can't slap her back. Jisoo tried to break free from Suho but she suddenly felt tired from all the bullshit she experienced today.

She used her other hand and slapped Suho with full force which stunned the man and allowed her to break free from his hold.

Irene saw it and in raged she pushed Jisoo making the girl fall. "YOU BITCH! DARE TO SLAP SUHO?!"

Jisoo felt a sting on her left arm, seeing she was bleeding from hitting the edge of the corner table made her eyes water with pain.

An icy cold voice echoed the hallway, "What's happening here?" Taehyung asked making Irene and Suho looked at him.

The man stood on his suit with a dominating aura. They knew the man... Kim Taehyung, the president of Kim Group.

Suho fixed his clothes and pasted a smile, "Good evening President Kim. Nothing's wrong. We are just going to help her because she seems to be drunk. By the way, nice meeting you President Kim. I'm Suho Kim of SK Entertainment." He offered his hand but ignored by Taehyung as he looked at the girl covered in blood

"Isn't she your friend?" Taehyung asked sarcastically.

Irene stuttered as she answered Taehyung, she doesn't know but just his presence alone is enough to make her shiver, "Ye-Yes. We asked her friend to come and pick her up."

"We are busy as we have an appointment." Suho knowing that the person in front of them is someone they cannot offend, he hurriedly excused himself dragging Irene. "Nice meeting you, President Kim. Please excuse us."

Taehyung scoffed as he saw the two rushed out of the scene. He witnessed everything that had happened. He then remembered the girl, she was sitting on the floor with her pink dress stained with some red marks of her blood.

He was about to approach her when he heard ripping sounds and saw her ripping her lower part of the dress and tying it around her left arm. He saw her eyes and it seems she stopped crying.

He observed her as she stood up on her own still wobbling and almost fell.

Taehyung reached out to her before she falls. He didn't have a hard time as she was so light. "You have to go to the hospital." He said with his serious deep voice.

"Thank you for helping mister but I can manage." Jisoo looked at the man and as much as she wants to admire the man's facial features that are well defined, she stopped and thanked him instead as she removed his hands off her body and stood on her own.

This is the first time Taehyung saw a girl that didn't want his touch or his help. Most of the time, the girls threw their bodies to him which he always hated. A smile escaped his lips as he thought that this girl is way different.

His secretary saw the small twitch on his cold boss' lips, he rarely smiles, especially for a girl.

"President Kim, Young Master Jimin has called to ask you where you are. He said they are waiting for you." Jack, his secretary said.

He answered him without looking, his eyes fixated, and observing the girl trying to walk on her own. "Tell him, I will not go."

"Got it, President." His secretary didn't ask another question as he knew how his boss is. If he answered, that's it.

Before his secretary can call his friends, Taehyung asked him to check about the identity of this girl which surprised Jack because the girl is famous. He knew that his boss is not into entertainment so he understood.

"President Kim, She is Park Jisoo. She is an actress under SK Entertainment. She is quite popular right now." Jack answered without research as he knew who the girl was.

Taehyung looked at his secretary with a questioning look.

"President, I just happen to see her on some tv shows," Jack added.

He heard his secretary snort and said, "That Kim Suho is the CEO. Leaving his artist behind, inhumane."

Taehyung knew about SK Entertainment. It is under the other Kim Family, one of the biggest entertainment companies in Korea. Even though they are both Kim, they are not related to each other.

Taehyung finally put the pieces together in his mind. "Jack, get my car and wait for me at the entrance." Jack immediately followed rushing to the parking lot

Jisoo, on the other hand, was trying her best to walk out of the hotel when her legs couldn't handle her body anymore. Waiting for her body to reach the ground, she closed her eyes. The fall didn't happen... a sturdy and buff arms held her.

"Oh..shit. Thank you again, Mister." Jisoo muttered under her breath. Taehyung was so close to her, that he had time to observed her face. Her right cheek is swollen because of the slap is visible against her milky white skin. Her eyes are red from crying. Her plump lips are getting paler. Taehyung suddenly felt his heart being clenched when he saw her trying not to cry again by biting her lips from the pain.

"You have to go to the hospital or you will die from blood loss." Taehyung coldly said but Jisoo felt warmness from his voice, so she smiled making Taehyung stunned.

"It's okay, I will just text my best friend." She said pulling out her phone from her bag.

"Didn't your best friend left with your boyfriend?" Taehyung frankly said making her stop as she remembered her best friend that she will be calling cheated on her with her fiancée. Making her smile vanished turning into a frown.

Jisoo looked at him, "so... you saw everything?" she weakly asked.

Taehyung didn't answer her but instead lifted her. Jisoo got shocked and asked him to put her down. "I can go to the hospital on my own. Please put me down."

"If you die and be investigated, I will receive backlash for not helping you," Taehyung explained.

Jisoo insisted him to put her down, she cannot be seen in the hospital or she will be in the headlines tomorrow. "Please...Put me down... I cannot go to the hospital...I will be in headlines..." she pleaded sincerely but after a few seconds, she fainted in Taehyung's hand.

"Tsk." This girl thinks of her being in headlines other than her injury. Stubborn one. "I will make sure you will not be in the headlines tomorrow." He said with conviction as he reached his car where Jack was waiting with a surprised face. His boss has a girl on his arm, not just a girl... it's Park Jisoo.

As Taehyung put Jisoo carefully in the seat, he told Jack to drive back to the mansion as fast as he can. "Go to the mansion in 10 minutes" Jack heard the coldness of his boss so he stepped on the accelerator.

Taehyung took to put his phone, dialed a number, and simply said, "Hyung, emergency go to the mansion in 5 minutes." Before ending the call.

He looked at the girl beside her, the part of the dress she ripped to bandaged her wound is soaking from the blood. He took off his coat and used it to wrap her wound carefully. He also removed the strands of hair in her face, lightly touching her sore right cheek.

Jack felt extra cold so he looked behind to see his boss lightly touching Park Jisoo's red cheek with his eyes showing cold expression. He got scared and focused on driving. But he cannot help to be amazed at how his boss can use his tailored suit for a girl he didn't know. And most importantly, show care for a girl he barely know.

He stopped thinking when he saw he only have 5 minutes to speed up to the mansion.

~~~~

I'm starting this new vsoo fanfic, and I hope you guys will like it! 💜

————

A little note:

There will profanities in the whole story.
I don't proofread so sorry for misspelled words and grammatical errors (English is not my first language)

Thank you for reading ☺️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

132K 4.1K 25
Never fell in love before?Oh don't speak too soon darlin'.You just haven't met Jeon Jungkook. Cover credits to @Xyxxi_ 💘 @Everything mentioned in my...
294K 9K 25
Jeon Jungkook CEO of the rich company.He is arrogant and cold to all.But his cold heart melt when his personal assistant,Kim Taehyung introduce him t...
38K 1.2K 17
in which jungkook the richest and youngest CEO of j.jk groups falls for lisa at first sight. he wanted to be close to her but misunderstood when she...
104K 4.8K 43
~Simple yet complicated is the relationship between two powerful personalities which are totally the opposite of each other, on one hand is the hand...